Tampered (NaNoWriMo13) *Editi...

Da Mistiemiller

A woman living on her own thinks her life has been turned upside down when she is kidnapped and through In Vi... Altro

Day One [Edited]
Day Two [Edited]
Day Three [Edited]
Day Four [Edited]
Day Five [Edited]
Day Six [Edited]
Day Seven [Edited]
Day Eight [Edited]
Day Nine'[Edited]
Day Ten [Edited]
Day Eleven [Edited]
Day Twelve [Edited]
Day Thirteen [Edited]
Day Fifteen [Edited]
Day Sixteen [Edited]
Day Seventeen [Edited]
Day Eighteen [Edited]
Day Nineteen [Edited]
Day Twenty [Edited]
Day Twenty-one [Edited]
Day Twenty-two [Edited]
Credits

Day Fourteen [Edited]

36 2 0
Da Mistiemiller

Ash POV

Today is my friend Aiden’s little sister’s birthday. Addyson is turning five and has requested a princess themed party. According to Aiden all she can talk about is how cute I am so they have asked if I could dress as a prince and escort her to her party. She’s just so cute that I had to agree and now Aiden and I are with Gabriel looking for tuxedos. It’s planned to be a formal party.

At the tux shop in town we were assisted by one of the workers and easily found our suits. We bought the Tuxes so that we would have them if we needed them later. Brooklyn said that Addyson’s dress is a pink so we went to look for a pink tie. Aiden got the nerve to ask Payton this morning and she is wearing a purple dress. We got ties and left the store as quickly as possible. I’m not a big fan of shopping and neither is he.

On the way out we ran into Aiden’s dad’s friend Cameron. He was invited to Addyson’s party and was excited that Kira had said yes to going with him. Aiden says they have been flirting for a while now. It’s good to see that they are happy together. Hopefully this party will lead to them getting together for real.

We took the tuxes to the pack house to store them. The party isn’t until tomorrow night and we haven’t told Addyson that I am going. We have it planned to surprise her. Aiden left saying he was going to go see Payton. She has been sick a couple days but getting better. She should be okay for the party tomorrow.

As Aiden left I went to check things with my dad. He has been talking about how some distant pack has a war brewing and they are trying to enlist our help. He is thinking about making it optional. It sounds like it will be a big bloodbath and he doesn’t want to force us into something that has the odds stacked so much against us.

Aiden POV

When I walked into Payton’s room she was asleep. I leaned in to kiss her forehead not knowing she was awake. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Hello Aiden,”

“Good morning, sleep well?”

“Of course, I think I might go get some breakfast want to come with me? Makayla said she made tacos.” I had to really think but soon remembered Makayla was the western looking girl I met when we went looking for the cave.

“Sure that sounds nice.” Payton got a sweatshirt from her closet and lead the way to the kitchen. Makayla was just setting some delicious looking tacos on the table and I offered to grab some drinks. When I came back the two were in conversation, “What did I miss?”

“We were just discussing you. I wanted to know if you guys were dating yet.”

“And what did Payton say?” Makayla laughed and said nothing yet, “Well no we’re just friends.”

“Then why was she the one you asked to your sister’s party?”

“Why not?” Judging by Makayla’s face it was a great answer, I didn’t say I wanted to date her and give it away yet I didn’t say no and make her think it wasn’t an option. Well played in my mind. Makayla laughed in response and I knew it was a good answer.

“Well Aiden, I like you. Don’t wait too long to snatch her up or you might lose her.” We all laughed over that thought but I know that its true. Payton is smart, beautiful, funny, and the best girl I have ever met. I hope I get the nerves to ask her on a real date.

“So what do you two have planned today?”

“I was thinking about taking Aiden with me to get a present for Addyson.What are you doing?”

“I told Alpha Michael I would ride my horse to see the Dark Nyt Pack. He wants me to check up and see how things are going with them.”

“Are you taking anyone with you?”

“Yea, Ash is going.”

“I would go with you but I’m not allowed to go far until the healer gives me the okay. Aiden hasn’t started delta training so he’s not quite qualified to go.”

“I will be fine with Ash. There are rumors going around the pack that Alpha Michael wants him to find his mate soon. Traveling with me he will meet more people and it will enhance the odds he finds them.”

“I wonder why he wants him to find his mate. I will have to ask my dad and see what he has to say.” We sat and talked for a while before I helped Payton pick out a present for Addyson. Her dad drove us so we didn’t have to try to carry it back in wolf form. Late that night I went home to help mom get the decorations ready so that we could decorate the gazebo in the morning before the party.

When Addyson woke up she was super excited for the party. Mom and dad were busy decorating outside and so I started curling Addyson’s hair. Mom explained how to do it last night so I decided to give it my best try. After about thirty minutes of Addyson telling me I was doing it wrong or that I was messing up her chances with Ash, which by the way is very weird to me, Payton came walking through the front door.

“Your mom said you were in here.”

“Yea, my parents are setting up and Cameron has the triplets so I was trying to do Addyson’s hair.”

“Payton he’s messing it all up! I want to show Ash the pictures so he knows how pretty I look in a dress so he will love me. I can’t if I don’t have princess curls!” Addyson looked on the verge of tears.

“Addyson I can help you if you want. But I know Ash will think you’re pretty no matter what.” Addyson seemed to be happier and so I sat there watching as Payton carefully curled Addie’s hair to perfection. I felt so much better knowing her fifth birthday won’t be ruined because of my lack of hair doing skills. With an hour to get ready Payton and I headed to the pack house to get ready.

Brooklyn POV

We had set the area up for the party using a formal setting. We put round tables around the yard with white table cloths. We put a mix of white and red roses in vases on the center of each table. Fancy plates and wine glasses were set out for food and we had set up a gazebo with white ribbon and flowers to make it pretty. Payton came this morning and saved the day with Addie’s hair so we could finish setup. We kept her in the house while the guests arrived so she could have an entrance.

Cameron and Kira showed up first. We decided that adults were to wear black and white and any teenagers could wear color. When I first saw them the first thing I thought was they would look so cute if they got married. They look so good together. A few other adults filed in before Blaine, Kira’s brother showed up. He was wearing black and white but his daughter looked beautiful in a light blue floor length dress. The sides bunched up slightly to form a flower on her right hip. She looked so adorable. For a single father Blaine sure did have taste when it came to helping his little girl.

I was breathless when Aiden and Payton arrived. Aiden looked so handsome in his suit but my eye was immediately drawn to Payton. Wearing a one strap purple dress with a floor length skirt layered in shades of purple and white. There was a purple flower on her hip at the top of her skirt where it began to puff out as well as a flower on her shoulder. With silver jewelry she just looked stunning. I snapped a few pictures so that I could have them later and watched as the rest of the guests arrived.

At six just as planned it was time for Addie to come out to the party. Gabriel went in to get her and walked out with his beautiful daughter holding onto his arm. Addie had picked her dress out herself and it was gorgeous. It was pale pink in color and a spaghetti strap. The skirt reached the floor with tons of fluffy layers. The straps were shiny silver along with a belt line across her upper stomach. There was also a flower design on the hip with shiny pieces of silver. Her hair was curled to perfection with the help of Payton and her hair skills.

Gabriel lead Payton to the center of the party her back facing the gazebo where we had hidden Ash. As everyone clapped for her and went wild Ash snuck up beside her just as the music began, tapping her shoulder he asked if she would like to dance. We had put on a slow song and they danced to the first song before everyone else joined in.

Ash POV

Any doubts I had of being the first dance with Addie on her birthday were gone. I had sat in the gazebo and watched as she came out of the house looking just beautiful and I saw as she searched the crowd no doubt looking for me. When I walked up and asked her to dance the smile on her face made it all worth while.

I was so happy to know that I had made Addie’s birthday one she would remember. Addie got the short end of the stick. She was an only child living with her dad and in four months time she had gained four other siblings and a new mom that would want his attention just as much. Babies are hard to take care of, with there being three it is just so hard to get all of the attention she is used to.

Payton POV

As far as I can tell Addie’s party was a success. We danced and had great food, Addie go to dance with Ash as a surprise and all in all she seemed happy. All of us girls took photos together and danced and just had a great time. There was a cute girls birthday cake that Addyson just loved. I was so happy to see that it turned out so well.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

25.2K 1K 13
When a experiment gone wrong originates a plague that destroys the entire United States of America, everyone tries to survive at any cost. Maya, one...
399 72 20
Even with family relations, being an accidental experiment can get you into some trouble. Expecially when you're the only one that had the wanted res...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
15.4K 1.3K 37
The 'Gifted' Trilogy Book Three Tyler hates when people keep secrets from, he hates it even more when they try to control him. Tensions are high afte...