Draco's Veela Side (Drarry)

By DrarrySangster

Sworn enemies, definite foes. Well what if something changed that? What will the famous Harry Potter do when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
THE END
Tutor- AU
Another toy, Hawwy? -AU
Soulmates- AU
You deserve love- AU
What if- AU
Druken nights- AU
Fights- AU
Protecting you -AU
Spin the Bottle- AU
Trying- AU
Crush- AU
Sweet Shop Meet up- AU P1
Stay- AU
Birthday boy- AU
Sweet Shop Meetup- AU P2
Sleep talker- AU
Marry Me- AU
Halloween mates- AU
From the beginning- AU
Secret Diary- AU
Misunderstanding- AU
Mirror- AU
Valentines- AU
Potion- AU
Insults- AU
Part 1:Roomates- AU
Part 2:Roomates- AU
Muggle AU with A little bit of Scorbus
Scorbus/Drarry AU!
Dreaming Roomates- Muggle AU
People change P1- AU
People change P2- AU
Pretty Lies- AU
Plane P1- AU
House mate - AU
Text AU~ Fanart
Twins P1- Muggle AU
Twin P2- Muggle AU
Twins P3- Muggle AU
Argue- AU
Single Father- Muggle AU
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P1
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P2
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P3
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P4
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P5
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P6
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P7
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P8
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P9
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P10
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P11
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU End
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra
Workout friends- Scorbus Muggle AU
School- Scorbus Muggle AU
Baby- Scorbus Muggle AU
Ugh. Parents. - Scorbus Muggle AU
'Xcuse me- Scorbus Muggle AU
POVs- Scorbus Muggle AU P1
POVs- Scorbus Muggle AU P2
The child- Scorbus Muggle AU
Foster Home- Scorbus Muggle AU
Just school- Scorbus Muggle AU
Childhood bestfriends- Scorbus Muggle AU
Rainy Days- Scorbus AU
Innocent parents- Scorbus Muggle AU
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra2
Foster Home- Scorbus Muggle AU P2
Nervous- Scorbus Muggle AU
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.0
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.1
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.2
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.3
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.4
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.5
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.6
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.7
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.8
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.9

Chapter 37

4.8K 111 72
By DrarrySangster

Draco woke up and frowned. He started to panic; Where was Harry? Was it all a dream? Was he actually a Veela? Was Harry his mate?
He began to freak out, making his wings appear. He calmed down because this proved that he was a Veela. It wasn't a dream.

So where was Harry?
"Oomph! MALFOY!"
He looked at the angry man in his arms and he grinned, taking his feathers away from the sleepy ones face and burying his face into the other's chest instead, "Oh, clingy Draco, here we go again."
The blond chuckled, not letting go.
"You love it really." He mumbled, pressing a kiss to the other's neck.

"Yeah, I guess." He smirked, crawling ontop of him and sitting on his torso.
The Slytherin Veela purred and closed his eyes, until he was shook by the shoulders.
"Come on, we have class!" Harry scrambled to his feet and started pulling on his robes which were now enlarged, and so did Draco.

After breakfast, in their first class, Potions, there was always a Slytherin side and a Gryffindor side, but Harry and Draco always broke that and sat in the centre of both sides; Potter sitting on the left of the shared desk where the other Lions where, and Malfoy on the right, where his snakes lay.

This time it was different.
As the blond sat down, Goyle quickly took the other's place beside him, making the Veela raise his eyebrows. As he was going to start yelling, Snape spoke.
"Mr Potter, take your seat."

He shrugged and sat behind Draco, beside Neville, where Hermione and Ron shared the desk to the left of them.
"Sorry, mate." Longbottom mumbled, "I know I'm not the best to sit beside."

"Oh no, Nev, it's not you. I love sitting next to you, you're really interesting." He smiled, trying to cheer him up. It sure did light up the other's face, making Harry feel nice and warm inside.
Throughout Severus' lectures on what the lesson was about, he'd play with the blond hair ahead of him, earning small purrs.
Soon the professor set them a task, but he was too busy pulling on Draco's shortish and slick back hair.

"Drake, can you stop that? You should really be helping me." Goyle hissed, making the raven haired boy frown.
Draco sighed and nodded, pulling away from Potters grip and causing him to whimper.
"You can last a lesson or two without me, love. Now help poor Longbottom, he's got no clue what he's doing!"

Harry glanced at Neville who was of course staring at all the ingrediants in fear, as if they'd jump at him any moment.
"Here, we put this one in first." He grabbed the lace wing fly that the other Gryffindor had his hand on and dropped it in, stirring the potion slightly. The blond growled at the fact he'd touched Neville's hand, however went back to finishing his work.

The potion soon was finished, so Hermione, Ron, Goyle, Draco, Neville and Harry all sat back, waiting for Snape to come and inspect it.
"Harry, do you know the gender yet?"
He smiled at his potions partner's question and shook his head.
"No, Nev, I wanted it to be a suprise, really. I'm only a month or two in, so-"
"Babe, you're 4 months in." The Slytherin grinned, "4 months, 2 weeks, 5 hours and 36 seconds. 37, now."

"Somebody's been keeping track!" Hermione giggled.
"Mhm." He smirked, leaning over to kiss Harry until he was pulled back.
"Hey! Goyle?!" He snarled, swatting the hand away to try and get back to his mate.
"Sit down!" Greg snapped, "Everybody's nearly finished!"
"I will bite your hand off if you dont let me- Oh!" He blushed a bit as his other Slytherin's hand slipped down to his backside, "Let go of me, you fool!"

"Draco?" Potter's chin started to wobble and the blond snarled.
"Get the fuck off!" He pushed Goyle's hand away, walking to crouch beside Harry's desk, "Don't start crying. Not now."
"Y-You- He-"
"I know, I'm sorry."
The pregnant man slapped away the offering hand and frowned, crossing his arms.
"I didn't know!" He defended, but the Gryffindor stamped on his foot.
"Go 'way."
Draco groaned and took his seat, slapping Greg, however Severus saw.

"I-No! He- Snape!" Malfoy shouted as he was dragged out the classroom. Meanwhile, his mate ouldn't help falling onto the floor in a fit of laughter.
"You alright, Harry?" Neville asked in concern. Ron came to his side and raised his eyebrows.
"Harry?"
"Oh, Ron, I see you're okay after yesterday." He grinned, regaining breath.
"Don't remind me!" He put his face in his hands, "Worst day of my life!"
Longbottom stood up and towered over the boy on the floor, offering his hand.
"Do you need help-"

At that moment, the profesor walked in with an angry Draco, who didn't exactly get any happier to see Harry holding Neville's hand.
"Longbottom!" He growled, getting ready to pounce.
"Stupefy!" Snape yelled, and the Veela was on the floor in no time.
Potter got to his feet and sighed.
"Why's it always me?" Neville groaned, earning sniggers from the rest of the class.

"Should I take him back to our room, sir?" The Boy Who Lived walked forward, crouching down and wipping some hair out of the unconcious boy's eyes.
"No, you have your other lessons to get to. I'll have a talk with him after."
The bell went and everyone got packed and left the classroom except Hermione and Ron who were waiting for Harry.

The other knew what the blond would want when he became concious again. Snape cast the counter spell, and Draco jumped to life, crushing Potter in a hug.
"The...Baby-" He breathed.
"Oh, yeah." The Slytherin let go and kissed his mate, rubbing his forehead with the other's.
"Okay, Potter, go to lessons. Draco, we need to talk about your temper, and then you can leave."

Harry sighed and left with Granger and Weasley.
"So, tonights lake plans still on?" Hermione asked and Ron widened his eyes.
"I'm not stepping foot in their dorm again, 'Mione."
"Yeah," The other boy giggled, "We'll meet you there after dinner?"
"Perhaps the lake can wash out my eyes, or somebody can oblivate my whole memory-"
"Ronald!" Hermione laughed along with the others as they all walked into their next lesson.

☆☆☆☆

Soon lunch came around, and Draco was no where to be seen.
It worried Potter, but he knew he was okay. He had to be, or else Harry would be in the same amount of pain.
"Should we go look for him, mate? You haven't even touched your food."

He looked at Ron and sighed.
"I'll go look, just stay here and enjoy lunch. They have your favourite!" He tossed the chicken wings on his plate at him, making him grin.
"Thanks, Harry. Are you sure?"
He nodded and stood up.
"Harry, I'm coming with you." Hermione got up, "You're pregnant, and we can't have you getting hurt. Come along."

She pulled him down the hall and into the classroom the boy claimed the Slytherins had their last class in.

L

uckily, Mcgonagall was there.
"Excuse me, profesor, have you saw Draco?" Harry asked.
"Oh yes, he was sent to the Slytherin common rooms so Goyle could tutor him."
Potter's eyes widened and he growled.
"He what?"
"Calm down, Potter. I'm sure he'll be fine. But if I were you, you'd might want to hurry." She raised her eyebrows in concern. The boy nodded a thanks before darting down to the dungeons.

On their way there, he bumped into someone.
"Shit!"
He looked up to see Draco, who had fallen on his bum, with tears running down his face and his books clutched to his chest. Harry pounced on him, wrapping his arms around him.
"Why are you crying? What did he do?!" He asked, wipping his tears.

"Harry, I-I'm a horrible person! You shouldn't be with me. I should have died." He sobbed, not hugging Potter back. The raven haired boy raised his eyebrows and looked up at him.
"Come on guys, get up, we have class soon." Hermione said in a gentle voice, "Draco, what happened?"
"I used an unforgivable again!" He hid his face in his hands, "He tried to convince me to leave you, Harry, so I got angry and-and tortured him."
"Dray..." Potter gasped.
"How many times? Was it crucio?" Granger asked.
"Only once so I could leave... Yeah, it w-was."

"Have to say, Drakey, I'm dissapointed in you." Harry mumbled, but a smile played on his lips, "I still love you, of course."
"How could you?" He avoided eye contact as his voice cracked.
"You could kill someone for fun and I'd see good in you. I love you, Dray, and that's not going to change. The fact you're crying proves that you're ashamed of what you've done, and that's good enough. Now come on up, and stop crying." He got off of the blond and held his hand out. Malfoy looked at him in shock.

"B-But-"
"B-But I love you." He grinned. The Slytherin took his hand and sighed.
"How?"
"Because I do." He replied, pecking his lips, "Come on, 'Mione. Nothing happened as far as anybody knows. Malfoy, get your juicy ass up. We have class to attend."
The blond gulped and was helped up by Hermione who smiled.
"Don't worry, I'm sure it's normal veela behaviour."
But he thought otherwise. His father constantly told him this, that it's just what a Veela would do, but now he was starting to believe he was clinging and relying on Harry too much.

He's saw how his father would ignore anyone who said anything bad about his and his mothers relationship, whereas Draco used an unforgivable on them.
Where his father would allow his mate to go where ever she wanted by herself, or after a fight let her cool down in a room by herself, whereas Draco doesn't even let Potter go to the toilet by himself. After a fight, he'd be cuddling with him and telling him how sorry he was.

He didn't believe it was normal Veela behaviour at all.

"I-I think I'll head back to my room, actually. I can't be doing with class right now." The Slytherin mumbled as he stretched.
"Well atleast let me join you. We can say I got moody because of the pregnancy and had to calm down before I killed someone." The Gryffindor male grinned, slapping the other's arse.
"Ow! Fine!" He rolled his eyes but sent the bushy haired girl a smile, so she knew he was joking.
"Alright, so we'll definately see you at the lake tonight?"
"Yep!" Harry beamed, "You going to class?"
"Yeah." She sighed, "Well, Ron will be waiting. Bye!"

They watched as she took off in the direction of their next class, and Potter sent Malfoy a sly smile.
"Come on, babe. I can cheer you up." He winked, pulling him down the halls to their room.
"You horny little bastard." The blond grumbled, furrowing his brows.
When they finally got to their room, the green eyed boy flashed Draco a smirk and pushed him onto the bed, sitting on his torso and putting pressure just there. He jumped off when Malfoy screamed and groaned.

"Dray?" He asked, shaking him slightly, "Why did you scream? Does it hurt?"
"Y-Yeah, I hit it on Goyle's door when he shoved me-"
"He what?!"
"It's fine. I mean, I hurt a lot of other places but my dick just really hurts right now." He shrugged and Harry frowned, running his fingers over the spot he just applied pressure onto.
The Veela purred and smiled.
"Why did he shove you? What else did he do?" He whispered softly, kissing the other's cheek and laying beside him.

"Oh, not much. I didn't want to say it in 'Mione's company, but he tried to get me into bed with him. He pushed me and said it was an accident when it didn't work, then he tried ripping off my shirt and pushed me into the wall. I got angry and shoved him off, so he shoved me into the door before I put the curse on him. I just feel so guil-"
"No! Don't you dare feel guilty! He did all of that? I would have slit his throat, or strangled him to death and then shitted on his grave, I would-"
"You're face is as red as Weasley's hair, love, please calm down." The blond kissed the other's nose, before Potter growled and moved his hand from where he was gently massaging.

"He-I-No! A-Are you okay?"
The other boy whined and shook his head.
"No, I need you to rub me again."
Harry lightened up a little at the other's comment and moved his hand back down, slowly moving his fingers round and round to form circles.
"But anyway, yeah, I'm fine. I can handle it, princess; you aren't exactly gentle when you want me either. I'm just so irresistable!"

Potter turned his smile into a mad frown.
"But I'm your mate. I can push you into walls or get you in my bed! You belong with me! How dare he even touch you, I'll-"
"No, Harry, you won't. Calm down, okay? He didn't touch me anywhere inappropriate. He only touched my back, chest and shoulders when shoving me." He shushed the other, who started to whimper.
"B-But you're mine, and in class he touched your bum and you blushed! Dray,-"

"Shush, you're being silly. Yes he did, and yes I was embarressed, but I didn't enjoy it. I'm yours, and that area belongs to you." He reassured, grabbing Harry's masaging hand and pressing it down. He breathed heavily in pain, however didn't move the Gryffindor's hand.
"Draco, if it hurts let me move my hand." He tried pulling his hand away but Malfoy shook his head.
"No, no I like it. I'm not going to let you move your hand. Do your worst." He smirked, bringing the raven haired boy's palm up to lick it before placing it back down in the same spot.
"You're an animal." Harry hissed, trying to remove his hand from the others grip.

"Hm." He winked, placing more pressure down with the other's hand. He began to scream and groan in pain, but he wouldn't move the hand.
"Dray!" Potter tried pulling his hand away but the blond growled.
"Do it, I can take it."
"Dray, you can't! It's hurting you! Are you insane?!" He yelled.
Suddenly, Malfoy let go of his hand and grinned at him.
"I like the pain."

Harry raised his eyebrows and sat ontop of Draco's chest.
"You shouldn't say that."
"Why? What are you going to do?" He smirked.
The raven haired boy looked down at him and shook his head.
"Theres not much I can do." He admitted as he lay down ontop of him, "But I can pretend."
The Veela bit his lip and nodded.
"Go ahead."
The Gryffindor smashed his lips to the Slytherin's, biting the other's lips and causing bruises.

He pulled away and shone a half smile.
"You like that?"
"Whatever." Draco hissed while Harry went down to his neck, leaving as many love bites as he could.
"You really shouldn't be turning me on right now." He chuckled with a low, hot rough voice.
"Why? Can't Draco Malfoy take a tease?" The raven haired boy mocked, sitting back up on the blond's chest so he was facing the wall as he ran his hands down his Veela's body.
"Not from you."
He yelped as he felt teeth dig into his arse, causing a moan.
"Dray!"

"Nice view of your ass here. Can I take a picture and frame it?" He grinned and Harry decided to turn back around to avoid anymore injuries on his bum.
He was wrong.
When he faced Draco, the Slytherin pouted and brought his hands up to slap Potter's arse.
"Would you stop that? second class is probably finished, maybe we should get ready for dinner." He suggested, attempting to get up until he was pulled back down.
"But my dinner is already here." He winked up at his mate who frowned.

"Draco, no."
"Draco, yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
Harry glared at him through his glasses.
"Draco, no." He hissed.
"Draco, yes." Malfoy smirked, taking off Harry's glasses, "So, should I eat now or save it for later?"

"Neither! Pass me my glasses! I'm carrying a baby-"
"Oh wow, you're pregnant, with our baby. You know how babies are made, or do I need to-"
"No!" He shrieked, slapping his chest to try and escape.
"Okay, settle down then. So, considering I'm the father, I think the mother deserves to give me a kiss." He puckered his lips and pushed the other's glasses back on his face.
"I gave you one, and we're both fathers, remember?"
"Are you sure you know how to do that job?"
Harry slapped him hard on the chest, earning a grunt as the mate toppled to the floor.
"Why, because my parents are dead?" He snapped, trying to get up.
"No, I was just-"
"Save it!" He finally got to his feet and managed to run to the lake. Dinner should be finishing soon so Hermione and Ron could meet him there, he thought.

He sat and looked into the great lake, just wishing he got to spend more time with his parents before they were gone. He'd trade anything for them to be back.
Except his baby, Draco, Hermione, Sirius and Remus, and the Weasleys. He was just so used to their company.
One thing he would trade, was the scar and his reputation. He'd trade it anyday for them to be back.

Dangling his feet in, he watched his reflection closely. His bump was big, and it was quite annoying when it brought attention to him.
The water started to change, making him pull his feet out and look closer.
There was a reflection of someone behind him, causing him to squeal and fall in the water.
"Shit! Shit shit shit!" He shouted as he resurfaced, his eyes stinging as he grabbed his glasses before they floated away,"Fuck! Fu-"
"Language, Potter."

He looked up to see a smirking Malfoy.
"Back away! Get away from me, Malfoy!" He yelled as hands gripped his sides, pulling him out of the cold water. He shivered slightly and shook his hair out, water flying everywhere.
Suprisingly, Draco was warm, so he glared up at him before snuggling close to his chest.
He heard a small chuckle and slapped his chest again.
"Oh come on, Potty. I didn't mean it like that."
"Whatever, I don't wanna speak about it." He snapped.
"Okay. Look, here's Ron and 'Mione."

"Hey guys!" Hermione smiled, sitting beside them.
"Bloody hell, Harry, you took a swim already?" Ron asked, taking off his shirt.
"Already? What? I'm not going in there again! Draco did it-"
"I didn't touch you, you lieing bastard!"
"Yes you-"
"Guys!" Hermione silenced them, "And Ron, what do you mean by a swim?"
"Stand up, 'Mione." He smiled innocently.
Raising her eyebrows, she did as she was told. Harry got off of Malfoy to shake himself off, watching as the blond threw off his top too.

He didn't realise Draco wink at Ron as they both smirked.
All of a sudden, Weasley barged into Granger, grabbing her as he jumped into the pool.
The other Gryffindor was too busy watching the couple to notice that the same was happening to him.

He screamed as he hit the water, shivering uncontrollably, along with his teeth chattering. The others looked fine with it.
"Harry, take off your top, love." The Veela advised, holding him by the waist.
"No!"
"Why not?"
"My-My belly-"
"Is beautiful." He smiled, rubbing his nose against the others as he pushed his glasses on further.
"It's not." He mumbled, blushing.
"Is it because of Hermione? Are you embarressed?" He grinned, "Well, Harry, I'm sure you've had a lot of girls in bed before me-"
He was slapped around the head and he laughed.
"Shut up! You were my first-"
"Just take your top off."
"No!"

"Not another fight!" Ron groaned.
"Yeah, Harry, shut up and do as I say." Draco pulled off his top but the raven haired boy began to cry.
"It's ugly! I'm ugly! Pass me my shirt-"
"Harry? Harry, love." He calmed the other, "You're gorgoues. Come on, have some fun."
He kissed his lips before diving under the water.
He glanced nervously at Hermione who smiled.
"You look fine." She swam over to him, and that's when he noticed that Weasley was also gone.
"But- AH!" He screamed when something tugged his foot. He tried getting himself up on land, however was rushing and panicking, therefore falling back into the water.

Draco was swimming, smiling, trying to find Potter until he saw him under water too. Except he wasn't swimming. He picked him and his glasses that lay beside him up and resurfaced, placing him on land.
"Hermione, what happened?" He asked calmly, although he was anything but calm.
"I don't know, he must have knocked himself out trying to get to land. I thought-"
"You thought I had him, yeah." He muttered, staring over at her and Ron.
"Princess?" He whispered, running his hand across the other's stomach and smiling, "Wakey wakey."

Harry was still out cold.
He frowned, beginning to freak out. As a result, his wings appeared and started flapping nervously.
"Harry?!"
His soft, black wings took in the boy, cradling him and providing him warmth.
"Do you need the hospital wing?" Hermione asked.
"No, I can nurse him. I'll stay here with him and look at the view, go on and have fun." He smiled at them.
They nodded.
"If you're sure." Ron muttered.

The blond turned his gaze back to the boy, who was now smiling in his wings. So he was just asleep.
He forced his wings to bring him up until the boy was stradling him, the black, beautiful feathers still pressed against the Gryffindor's back as he looked out at the view.
"The view's beautiful tonight. It reminds me of you." He whispered in his ear, pecking the other's cheek, "I didn't mean to scare you. Okay, well I did, but not this much."

He watched as Ron and Hermione dove underwater, perhaps to share an underwater kiss.
He smiled. He was happy for them.
He pulled Harry closer to him and sighed.
"I'm sorry we fight so much. I should let you win, because I prefer to lose an argument than lose you. I'm such a bad Veela." He mentally cursed himself, taking in Potter's scent, "You still smell good. How, Potter?"

Suddenly he felt wet. He raised his eyebrows in amusement as he glanced down, running his fingers across his foot which has became wet and sticky. He realised it must have been from his mate who was stradling him as he sat cross-legged.
"Not again, Harry." He rolled his eyes, trying to get the other off but he began to dig his fingernails into Draco's back.

The sleeping boy began to stir and moan, making Hermione and Ron get out of the lake and check on him in concern.
Finally, they were able to make out his words.
"Draco... faster..." He stirred, a moan following. The blond blushed and tried shaking him awake.
"Oh, is he having a dirty dream?" Ron smirked, "Malfoy, how about you cleanse his mind?"
His eyes drifted over to the lake and he winked at the Slytherin, who immediately caught on.

"Good idea, Ronny." He grinned, pushing himself and the boy who clung to him up. He smiled and held onto the other who was slipping.
After pressing a small kiss to his cheek, he ran towards the water at high speed, jumping when he got close.
Unfortunately, his wings automatically appeared and started to fly them higher and higher.
He sighed and tried to stop them, causing them to both fall at an even worse height, yet he didn't want to ruin the fun and fly away. No, he had to prove to Hermione and Ron that he wasn't a wimp.

He clutched Harry tightly, pressing his head into his own shoulder to prevent the others neck from getting hurt, along with a hand on his stomach to protect their child as he closed his eyes and held his breath.

He came in contact with the water, which did cause some pain (and a smack noise), however it did wake up Potter (but if it didn't he'd be fucking dead anyway).
Draco instantly started to swim towards the surface when he noticed his mate gagging.
When he reached it, the Gryffindor began to cough like a maniac as they both stood facing each other, the lake touching their knees.

"Harry?" He asked, shutting his eyes to be prepared to be attacked.
He didn't hear anything in return so he opened his eyes. Potter was still tring to control his breathing; his hair was soaking wet and dripping down his forehead. Malfoy met his eyes and realised that the other was panicking, so he wrapped his arms around him.

"I have you, calm down. Breathe. It was a stupid idea, really, but I didn't know my wings would take us that high. I forgot I had wings, honestly. Atleast you're awake! You were having another bad dream... Well, not bad, but you're naughty for thinking it." He grinned, placing a sloppy kiss on his wet cheek.
His mate didn't know whether to cry or blush, so he did both.
Oblivious to the tears that perfectly blended in rolling down his cheeks, he began to flush a hot red colour.

"I-er- I'm s-sorry. I-I can't help it." He stammered. Draco smirked and slipped his one of his hands down to the others stomach, rocking them both lightly on his feet in the shallower part of the lake.
"It's okay. You wet my foot though, which wasn't the most pleasing thing that's ever happened to me. Don't cry, it's okay. I know, I'm a bit shakey from the drop, too, but it's okay now. But if you keep having them, I'm afraid I'll be sleeping on the sofa from now on." He joked, and the raven haired boy shook his head violently.

"No! I can control it, j-just don't leave because I have night-nightmares without you."
"You do? Since when?" He asked in concern.
"I don't know, but ever since we started sleeping together my mind got used to it, so whenever we're apart in bed, it plays tricks on me. That's why I'm always so clingy. I-I'm so sor-"
"Stop apologising, love. It's alright, I promise. I love it when you're clingy, and I'll make sure you never have to spend a day without sleeping beside me." He pecked his Chosen One's lips and buried his face in his neck.

"Dray, it's past curfew and I need a shower-"
"Mind if I-"
"Don't you say it!" Harry narrowed his eyes and it was silent for a few moments until a small smirk appeared on the blond's face.
"Slytherin?"
"And you said it." He rolled his eyes and tried swimming back to the shore, but his belly pained him too much for him to do so.
"Come here." Malfoy laughed, wrapping an arm around his waist as his wings flew them back to land.
He shook them dry and hid them away again to be met by Hermione and Ronalds cheers.

"That was awesome!" The Weasley smiled.
"And Harry James Potter, what do you have to say for yourself?" Granger looked at him, trying to stay serious and contain her laughter.
"Shit, they saw too?" Harry whispered to Draco.
"They heard, sweetheart. Get your moaning under control." He winked, slapping his arse and earning a yelp.
"I'm sorry, 'Mione." He mumbled, rubbing himself from where the blond's hand had come in contact with him, "And Dray, that hurt!"
"I'll make it better later." He grinned and Potter blushed, looking at the ground.

"Anyway, guys it's past curfew and me and 'Mione should get going to the common rooms before they set out a search party-"
"Ronny, call it typical Slytherin behaviour or whatever, but they don't care. It was after dinner, as if they'd actually have enough brains to check if all the students where there."
"Yeah, Draco right. For all we know, a kid could be rotting in one of their beds right now. But why do they care? They've got another hundred or so to look after anyway, one kid doesn't matter."
"Harry, don't say that!" Hermione hissed.
"Perhaps they're right, 'Mione. For all we know, the teachers could be sitting in their bed, smiling as they're drinking a cup of tea!"
They all laughed at Ron's comment.

"Or maybe," A dull voice drawled and they knew immediately who it was, "One of the teachers are here wondering why you aren't inside."
They gulped and turned around to face Snape. Harry rolled his eyes and Draco frowned. The mate hadn't spoke to Severus the same since he suggested an abbortion.
"What's it to do with you?" The Gryffindor snarled, and Malfoy pulled him towards himself so he wasn't killed by the profesor. Or the other way around, for that matter.

"Calm down." He whispered.
"Mr Potter, the school does this to protect you. There are dangers out here, and they become even more dangerous for a weak men who can't protect themselves because they're expecting." He snapped back.
"Weak?! I'll show you weak, you greasy-"
"HARRY!" Draco interupted, pushing the other's head into his own chest, "Honestly, Sevvie, we were only having some fun."
He sighed, turning to pick up their tops and throwing Ron his and pulling his own onto himself.
"Malfoy, I promised to protect you, and I promised myself to protect Potter, as he knows, no matter how rude he is." He crossed his arms but seemed pretty hurt by his godson's mate's attitude towards him.

"I don't need you to protect me!" The Boy Who Lived shrieked and Hermione shushed him.
"Harry, maybe he's right. We should really be inside by now." She placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him.
"Come on, Harry. Arms up, honey." Draco spoke.
The boy growled at Severus and lifted his arms up, a top being slipped on him.
"Good boy." He smiled, wrapping an arm around his waist, "Now, sir, we'll be heading in."
He nodded at his godfather before trying to dissapear away with the other 3.
"Not so fast, Draco." Snape stopped him and he rolled his eyes.
"What?"

"20 points from Slytherin, 60 points from Gryffindor."
"What?" Harry jumped, "No fair!"
"Okay, we'll be off now!" The Veela repeated, desperate to get his mate away.
"There were 3 Gryffindors out of bed and one Slytherin. And what have you done, Potter? Wet yourself?"
The green eyed boy pounced, yet Draco quickly caught him before he caused the teacher any harm.
"Fight me you coward!" He shouted, showing his fists.

"If you dare even touch my princess, Sev, I will make sure you never see the light of day again. Understand? Good, now come on, you crazy pregnant man!" He heaved the angry boy away, Snape snarling behind them.
"21 points from Slytherin!" He called.
"Sweet, good doing business with you!" The Veela yelled back, "Now 'Mione, Ron, help me calm this asshole."

Hermione and Ron calmed Harry down as they wandered through the deserted halls, and Potter started to whimper.
"I want Dray!"
"I'm here, carrying you." He chuckled.
"Oh! Hey, ferret! I didn't see you there!" He giggled as the other two Gryffindors separated off towards their common room.

"Alright, you crazy scarhead, bed time." He pushed open their door and locked it behind him.
"No, I need a shower!"
"Oh, right. Here, let me join you."

☆☆☆☆

Draco sighed as he carried the asleep boy out of the shower and laid him back on a towel, drying him and his hair before doing it to himself.
He then placed the naked boy in bed and rolled in beside him.
"Night night, baby." He grumbled, kissing behind his ear, "Love you."
He closed his eyes, not expecting a reply.
"Shit, it's cold. Cuddle me!"
He opened his eyes slightly and smiled tiredly.
"Come here then."

"Damn, you even look hot when you're tired! So worth pretending to be asleep for you to baby me."
He chuckled.
"Cheeky. How are you still wide awake? I would of cared for you anyway, asleep or not. Come here then, beautiful." He closed his eyes again and held his arms out.
"Oh, I feel bad now. Go sleep, babe. I'll grab the blanket, you can-"

"Get the fuck over here." He grumbled.
"Okay, if you insist!"
He felt Potter's bump press against his stomach and smiled, resting his hands ontop of it as the boy pulled up the blankets for them both.
"Love you, too, night." Harry whispered, kissing Malfoy who kissed back with the little energy he had left.
Draco went to lean in some more but the Gryffindor broke away.

He pouted, being rewarded a small peck before he tangled his legs with the Golden boy's and rested his head on the other's chest.
"Hey, baby," He whispered to the boy's stomach, "I'm your daddy, Draco. I love you and I'll always protect you, okay? And your other father, Harry. You two mean the world to me."
"Dray? What are you doing?" Potter asked, trying to sit up.

"Just having a conversation with our child." He replied, before going back to the bump, "I think you'll find that I'm the interesting father, really. I'm joking, your other dad defeated the darkest wizard of all time. He's a legend, Harry Potter is. I know, it's unbelievable that he's my mate. But I love you and him loads, and no matter what happens, you'll both always be perfect to me. Goodnight, little one. Now, let's just hope your father Harry doesn't have anymore dirty dreams, please." He smirked, earning a soft slap and a mutter in return.
"I'll try, Draco."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 1.7K 25
Draco's a Veela and Harry's a vampire and NO HARRY DOES NOT SHIMMER LIKE A GOD. Harry Potter did not know he was a Vampire until his 18th birthday, t...
2.2M 126K 101
Hyejin gets sucked into her own book she has written. There she became the villainess of her book who is destined to die in the hands of her own excl...
15.2K 726 41
Draco Malfoy ran away with his mother after the war. They both wanted to forget. They did. twelve Years later, Narcissa and Draco live in muggle Lou...
423K 12.8K 60
Charles Potter, a Gryffindor. He's known as the bad boy, the best friend and right hand man to Draco Malfoy. He's also known as Lily and James Pott...