Miraculous fate

By Nessa030201

Trilogy to ambiguous fate and immortal fate. After a one night stand between klaus and Estella, a miracle is... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty two:
Chapter twenty three
Prologue

Chapter twenty one

75 4 2
By Nessa030201

Estella's POV

Today was father Kieran's funeral. Klaus told me about last night. How Kieran died because of the hex and tried to kill camille. He was actually a really good man. It's a shame for him to die like that.

I put on a black skirt, tights, top. A leather jacket and some shoes. Then I met up with the rest to go to Rousseau's for the funeral.

Klaus and Elijah where sat at a table talking so I walked over to them.

"I will warn you, estella, Niklaus is in a spectacularly foul mood today." Elijah says and I smirk.
"Sod off." Klaus said to Elijah and I laughed.

"What's the deal with these moonlight rings? Hayley said that Oliver's trying to set a revolution every five seconds. People are scared, angry, she is tired of stalling." I told klaus.

"It's a day of peace. Try and enjoy it. And, in the mean time you can stay with us even when you go outside. There are lots of enemies." Klaus said to me.

"Brilliant! Yeah lock me up but I will just escape." I said sarcastically. I am capable of looking after myself. I done it when I was human, vampire and I'm pretty sure I can do it as a werewolf." I said to them annoyed.

"Tell Hayley, The rings are in progress. I will live up to my word. We will find and punish whoever launched the attack on the Bayou, and you will do as I say for your safety! But, right now I'm gonna finish this bottle and the next, in the hopes of drowning the demon who has chosen today to haunt me." He says and chugs the bottle of scotch.
"Cheers, Mikael. Impeccable, Freudian timing." Klaus says.

"Elaborate." Elijah says. We both were concerned. "Have you dreamt of our father?" Elijah asks.
"Go ahead, have a good laugh." Klaus says.
"I can assure you there is no piece of this that I find even remotely amusing, Niklaus. Especially considering I've been dreaming of him, too." Elijah says.

"No." I say worried.
"What?" Klaus asks.
"If you are also seeing him..." Elijah stops when I get sure to Genevieve with my eyes. He nods. "Perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy is orchestrating a further attack?" He says.

"Well, then. What better way to punctuate a day of peace than by killing someone?" Klaus says and smiles and waves at her. I give her a glare.

-------------------

They both went to corner Genevieve. I didn't feel the need to follow. Elijah hates her just as much as me so my opinion is the same as his on the matter.

I went back to the mikaelson compound and Elijah was there. He told me about how she promised to find something and klaus Let her go.
I was fuming so was he but then she actually turned up.

"Genevieve." Elijah greets.
"I asked around. It's not just your father. The purgatory where supernatural souls are trapped is disintegrating." She says.

"What?" I ask confused.
"She's right... more or less. It's actually imploding. A made a call to a rather reluctant Bennett witch in Mystic Falls who said the same thing. The dead are being torn away into nothingness. And, they're not interested in going quietly." Klaus tells us.

"Mystic falls. What a dreadful place." I comment to myself.
"So, you're saying that our father, faced with permanent extinction, has decided to spend his remaining tormenting us? How delightful!" Elijah sarcastically shouts.

"Well, on the plus side, we'll soon be rid of his abhorrent soul forever. And what a good riddance that will be!" Klaus says. I smile.

"So, am I in the clear, Elijah? Estella? Or is there a new conspiracy you three would like to threaten me over?" Genevieve says.
"Nothing comes to my mind just yet. Don't worry I'll give you a call." I told her with a smirk.
"Oh, gee. Thanks." She says and I give her a fake grin. She stops in front of Klaus. "I have to get back to the girls. Perhaps tomorrow, after the funeral, you and I could spend some time together. Alone?" Genevieve asks and I grimace.

"I suppose we'll have to see." Klaus says making me smirk and Genevieve sigh in annoyance before she leaves.

"Please tell me you've designed a stronger method to control the witch than playing hard-to-get?" Elijah asks and I laugh. I love Elijah lately.

"Well, I've always been partial to the classics..." Klaus says to us.

I shiver and feel drowsy all a sudden.
"Estella? What's the matter?" Klaus asks walking closer to me.
"Just a little cold." I say confused and wrap my jacket around me.

-------------------

I was walking down the streets at this parade in memory of father Kieran with klaus and Elijah.
I feel flushed and keep on coughing. Stupid pregnancy symptoms.

"Are you okay? You see.." Elijah starts to say but i interrupted him.

"I've been pregnant for too long. I'm pissed off and my throat hurts." I finish for him.

Hayley walks over to me and klaus and gestures to Francesca.

"Do you think I was the target of those bombings?" She asks us.
"Of course you were the target! Were I to wage a war on the wolves, you'd be my first kill!" Klaus says.
"I would string you up, for all your worshipers to see." I say to her and she glares at us.

"I think I'm going to spend a few nights with you at the swamp." I say to Hayley.
"Really?" She asks surprised and happy.

I nod.
"I haven't seen you in ages. I want to talk. But no swamp wolves are allowed near me. I'm bringing one of those portable bed things and a mosquito bed nets." I tell her.
"Don't be mean." She nudges me and walks away smiling.

"I think not Estella. You staying in the compound. Where you're safe." Klaus says.
"One bad dream and you're all protective daddy." I say to him feeling annoyed.

He walks over to me and wraps an arm around me pulling me closer to him.

You do not like this Estella. Push him away. Not closer. Stop. He is horrible. No!

"You were there for some of it Estella. My father had a cycle of torment built for me. It not my enticing to become him. This cycle ends with my child." He says. I feel hurt at his words.

I roughly push his arm of me.
"It's our child." I say through gritted teeth and storm away.

I start to feel drowsy again. I cough and lean on a lamp post. I cough up blood and start to panic. But it won't stop and I cough more.

Genevieve runs over to me and shouts for klaus.
Then everything goes black.

----------------------

I wake up in the compound. The room is completely empty. But I hear footsteps and turn around.

"Mikael" I utter frightened.

"I suppose I'm family now." He says smirking.

Mikael walks closer to me and I retreat away from him.

"I assume my reputation precedes me." Mikael says and steps closer.
"This isn't real. I'm dreaming." I say to myself.

"On the contrary, my darling-- this is very real." He says and vamp speed over to me putting me in a headlock. "Welcome to my hell-- stuck in an eternity of watching over that hideous creature my children call brother!" Mikael shouts.

"You're dead! How can I be here?" I ask myself then I realise. This is the other side. "No! My baby! No!" I scream trying to get out of his grip.

"The baby?" He asks and I scream. "That kid never had a chance! And as if your bloodline isn't filth enough, you poison it by merging it with Klaus'?The deathless vermin, fancying himself a daddy? " he asks.

My eyes turn gold and I break out of his grip.
"He's more of a father than you will ever be!" I shout and hit him with the coat rack.

"You lie! If I was dead, you wouldn't be trying to kill me!" I shout at him.

Me and mikael were facing each other.

"You lost. You're son best you!" I sneer at him.

"He is not my son! He's a scourge, a walking symbol of weakness!" He shouts back.

I kick the banister breaking off a piece of wood to use as a weapon. I run up the stairs. Mikael slowly makes his way up.

"There is no saving that atrocity festering in your womb. Klaus will destroy it, one way or another. Better he dies now, and you along with it!" He says and appears in front of me making me jump.

I jump down onto the first floor and he follows me. I quickly turn around and stab him in the heart with the stake. He screams in pain.

"Our daughter will have an advantage her father never had. She will never have to know you." I spit at him.

--------------------

I wake up with a loud gasp. Elijah helps me sit up and klaus runs my shoulders affectionately.

"You're alright, love. You're alright." Klaus says to me.

"Mikael. He was there. He was gunna kill me." I say.

-------------------------

I was sat on my bed thinking when klaus knocks and walks in. I smile at him.

"You've proved quite resilient, little wolf. Fighters, both of you. But you always have been Estella." He says to me.
"I guess we've had to be. Especially lately." I tell him. "I'm not going to go to the swamp." I say to him.

"Well, I'm relieved to hear it." He says.
"But no telling me what to do." I order.
"All I ask is that the child is kept safe." He says smiling.

"Klaus if you try and take her away from me, I--" he interrupts me.
"Come with me, hmm? Please. I want to show you something." He says and holds out his hand. I take it and he leads me to another room, which he has already set up to be a nursery, complete with a crib, a bassinet, and a gorgeous mobile hanging from the ceiling, among other things.

I stare at it in complete awe and amazement.

"Estella. We have been together for two centuries. I will always want you in my life. It's me, you and now a baby." He says.
"Me you and Elijah under the same roof with a baby. It's sound like a terrible tv show." I say and klaus laughs making me smile.

"Uh, you said you saw my father?" Klaus asks.
"What did he say?" He asks.
"Nothing true. Don't worry I kicked his arse." I say and klaus warmly smiles at me. I've missed klaus so much.

I look at the wall and see the painting there that klaus done the other day. It's beautiful. He painted in a moon which made it the whole painting peaceful despite the background.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 337 14
When a girl wolf is in Heat. what will Klaus do to stop. it what happens when this she wolf fully aggress to mate with him. what happens when this sh...
89.9K 2.5K 21
Klaus takes Hope away from New Orleans after learning about the new threats against him, for years no one saw him or his daughter, but then suddenly...
175K 6.5K 29
π–₯𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋 | π–ͺπ—…π–Ίπ—Žπ—Œ π–¬π—‚π—„π–Ίπ–Ύπ—…π—Œπ—ˆπ—‡ π–£π–Ίπ—Žπ—€π—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–₯𝗂𝖼 When a young orphan girl overwhelmed with power shows up in New Or...
24.6K 616 19
What if there was a creature stronger than Klaus Mikaelson? What if she just happened to be best friends with him? Well that's me. I'm Juliet, sister...