daughter of hell

Per impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... Més

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daugther of hell 56

14.3K 255 61
Per impossible

And the reason this upload is so late is because:

I wanted to go for the easy solution and let Luci get out of Gramoira without the hassle, simply because I didn't had much inspiration. That is the reason why it took me so long, I just couldn't think of something that wasn't too obvious. So sorry that it took me so long and that this isn't really the long one you all probably had expected, but I hope you still like it.

Excuses, excuse, you are right, but here it is:D

Sorry, but first: this is a joke worth sharing:D

Ever wondered what it means to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life? Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Bullshit and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.

Here comes the story:P

I'd like to apologize to the people who actually like the story about Romeo and Julia, I respect your opinion, but personally I think it sucks (although I did cry with the movie, but I find the idea of two kids killing themselves out of love weird and kind of pathetic, sorry that just isn't right. I mean Romeo would be like what? 14? And he knows true love?).

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

I MIGHT WARN YOU if you haven't seen Ice age I, you might get confused:S

(sorry I saw Ice age III and had some wistful thinking about a certain kind of birds:P)

P.O.V. (still Luci)

"Why is it that in the United Sates, if you take of all your clothes and start running down the street waving a gun, terrified citizens will phone the police and say: 'There's a naked man on the street!' That's kind of stupid, isn't it?"

We were dead.

Or at least I was dead since I was the so called succubus who had toasted the prince. Damn, this sucked! I had always thought that if I would get executed, it would at least be for something I really had done, not a failed murder attempt. I hadn't even been trying to kill him! Well, there had been a couple of times that I had tried to kill him, but they didn't know that.

Dustin's dad frowned and tried to get a closer look at the boy behind the hoody. I let out a nervous laugh, I didn't even had to fake it.

"He's not quiet himself." I rattled.

"He's kind of" another nervous laugh. "wasted."

Please let vampires be able to get drunk. If they could get high, surely they could get drunk too, right? The increasing frown between Dustin's dad's eyes didn't gave me much hope.

"Why would he drink that much? Vampire's don't get drunk easy, there is no way the boy knocked back that much booze."

Fuck, think fast Satanini, think fast. Great now I got the theme song from the Jimmy Neutron cartoon stuck in my head. 'Into the stars, going by Candy Bar's, rides a kid with a knack for invention. A superpowered mind, a mechanical canine, rescues, the day from destruction...' Focus Luci! Keep your focus! I wonder who'd win a science battle: Jimmy Neutron or Dexter? I'd say Dexter, but he's got the annoying sister Deedee, that'd be enough to make anyone start drinking. Yes!

"He found out I'm his mate." I said with an apologic smile.

"He told me that would be enough to even get a vampire wanting to get drunk." Fake tears streaming down my face. I should have been an actress.

"That is not the right thing to do son." Dustin's dad said in the same freaky responsible voice my own dad so often used.

"A mate is something that should be treasured. Don't waste such a gift."

Yadiyadiyada, blablabla, vampires were such whiners. Like I'd want to be Mr. Cocky's mate. Even if the cosmos had played such a cruel joke, I'd still fight it to my last dying breath.

"He's tight as drum. You could be threatening him with dead and he'd still laugh in your face. Do not worry about me, I'll deal with him when he sobers up."

"Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?"

My hands craved the feel of his skin against mine. Nop, not in any way romantic or sexual, but to make him bleed, or at least bruise all the colours of the rainbow. He risked my life, and Demorion's life too, even high he had to at least be a bit aware of the situation. Or maybe not, maybe I was just looking for a scapegoat, a reason to stil hate him, a reason not to owe him for saving my life from Raphael and my mother. Was it pride that was keeping me from accepting his help, his sincerity when he said he cared? Was I really this petty, this unyielding? Except for my dad and Marcus, I had never in my life let anyone matter enough to become before my own good. There was no one else's life that I considered more important than my own. Selfish? Than that's what I was, it had kept me alive so far. I couldn't let myself care enough for anyone else, for love came before the fall, not pride. It was what made every creature weak; love, caring. Look at my mother, she had not a single caring bone in her body, no one could touch that cold heart. The women was indestructible. It wasn't that I wanted to be like her, far from, but I couldn't deny the truth. Love hurts, weakens even the strongest ones among us.

Fairy tales told us that it was love that made us stong, inconquerable. Real life showed us something quiet different: love is simply a psychological need (in other words a weakness) that when satisfied, releases chemicals (dopamine, norepinephrine en phenylethylamine) in the brain and a person expierences the feeling 'love'.

I could love Marcus like the brother I never had, but I was still sane when it came to him, I could still think and function like I had before. But the love they talked about in fairy tales, the I can't breath without you, butterflies in the stomac, you make me cry and laugh at the same time kind of love, that wasn't a risk I was willing to take. History has given us one too many examples of doomed love, the disasters it brings. Tristan and Isolde, there was a fine example of a tragic tale: two people fated to share a forbidden but undying love, the downfall of a kingdom. I won't drag Romeo and Julia into this, cause let's face it: it's a pathetic story about two pre-teens with an overdramtic nature. Abelhard and Heloïse? Yeah, let's not drag what he lost by loving the wrong women. (if you don't know: google it, and prepare to whince:P) Helen of Troy and Paris, no words needed, maybe one: disaster. I could go on like this for ages and I still wouldn't have summed up all those 'wonderful' endings of all these lovestories. How dumb can one be to actually want to fall in love? To get smitten and blinded by one person? It's like wearing a sign saying: stupid moron right here, please kill me. If there was any thing worse than love itself, it would be loving a vampire. Loving a vampire was not such a great idea: they've got a lot of love, but it's all in the vein. Seth wasn't healthy for me, even if I had liked him (wich I obviously didn't! He was freaking annoying and had fangs!) I would never let myself get that stupid and fall in love.

Love was the kiss of dead.

("Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?")

"Baby, you're the living proof of that." I said while trying to hold myself in check.

"You kids will work out your differences, I'm sure of that."

Ah, such an old vampire and yet so naive... definitely Dustin's dad.

"But Demorion, you'd better take the direct portal to the school, a bunch of angels have been sneaking around the one near the icerink. We don't know what they were looking for but there also has been some minor fighting with a bunch of demons. Those demons are brutal, only one or two angels survived. The king doesn't want to risk any of his man in a useless brawl between the angels and the demons."

I saw Demorion scrub a hand over his face in a wary gesture. I knew exactley what he was thinking, we did not have the time to get to the other portal to evade the angels. But did we have another choice? Yeah, I could kick major ass, and I was sure Demorion could throw a couple of good punches when it came down to a fight, but we'd still be stuck with the helpless junkie in distress and a bunch of vampires breathing down our necks, who when they found out the demon fighting the angels was the same as the demon who had torched their prince, would cause trouble. Both options didn't look that appealing to me. It was my neck that was on the line and liked it right were it was now, attachted to my body and head.

The two old fashioned Roman milestones that indicated where the portal would open started to glimmer red. What did that mean? Whenever my dad got real pissed, his eyes turned red. Red was not the bearer of good news in my book.

"What does the red glimmer thing mean?" I interupted the two vampire's conversation about security.

Both vampires started cursing under their breath. I did not like this!

"You better get those kids back to the safety of the castle, Demorion."

No, no, no. That castle was not safe, it secretely was a huge fungusmonster coming to life. That and it was filled with a too many vampires who wanted me dead! Someone better told me what was going on cause no one would like to see me freaking out true halfbreed style. I was feeling trapped and that usually resulted in the impossible: my demon and angel half both surfacing at the same time and although that would make me pretty damn powerful, it would not change the outcome of one against an entire race. I could feel my scalp itch from where the horns were begging to let themselves be seen, and I felt my skin crawling from the tattoos trying to come alive. If someone failed to provide me some answers real quick, Hell's angels would become more than a motorcycle club.

"They are sealing all the portals to prevail the escape of an intruder." Demorion said with horror painted over his face.

This was not the answer I wanted to hear.

"Seems like the little demoness got out." Dustin's dad added.

No, no, no this could not be happening.

"What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?"

I actually laughed at his words this time, only someone who really knew me could hear the edge of hysteria in my laugh.

"You kill the animal, for after all the plants are eaten, he'll die anyway."

The sharp look I received from Demorion told me he understood the hidden meaning behind my words, and the displeasure on his face showed me he did not agree with me. So killing all the vampires was not an option. Don't know why he dismissed the idea so quickly, it had seemed like a damn fine solution to me.

"Can't you just open the portal for a minute and close it right behind us?" I pleaded giving the guard my puppy eyes.

"Once the gates are closed, only the king can open them again." Demorion grumbled.

"Well, that sucks." Understatement of the year.

"Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites? Do you know the answer?" He asked me.

"You must know the answer, I wish for the answer to my question. You're a genieprincess, you must make it happen!"

I snapped. I could not take any more of this, I'd had it and lost all restraints. Somewhere between the words crows and ravenous my brains disconnected from my body. I felt like I was being skinned alive. Well, I imagined that's how a person who'd gotten skinned would feel, since I'd never actually had been skinned. That was a weird, complicated sentence, definitely proof that my brains weren't working properly anymore.

Shit I could not go demonic now. Breath like a pregnant lady, Lucifer and maybe you'll calm down, breath like a pregnant lady. This was not helping, how the hell did this calm the pregnant ladies? I only had to worry about possible dead, they had to push something the size of a football out of their body, how the hell did breathing funny help them relax?!

"Where is my answer? Is all that toxic waste tampering with your genie powers?" He whined.

For lack of a better option: breath like a pregnant lady, don't kill the moron. I chanted it like a mantra over and over in my head, and still I felt my skin itch with my powers wanting to come out and play. Why had I never learned selfcontrole? Oh, why hadn't people chided me when I founded my toes so much more interesting during speeches of selfcontrole? Oh, why was I such an amazing person who could tune out every parental lecture? I blamed my mother, if it weren't for her I would have never had to master and refine the art of tuning out all things connected to a sermon.

I also blamed Mr. Cocky. It was his fault that the ring my father had given me to suppress my emotional outburst, did not work! Him and his stupid neutralizing abilities! Why couldn't whatever happened and made me immune to his neutralizing powers not work for my ring too? Why could the asshole not neutralize angelpowers? No, he had to go for the demonpowers and the jerk did not even realize it! Yes, this was all his fault. And my mother's.

"Ah, there are the extra guards. Some of them will help you escort the kids back, Demorion. It will be safer with that demon on the loose."

And this was the reason I had never taken life too seriously; nobody get out alive anyway.

I went over the edge, I felt myself turning, I needed to stop this. Pain! Pain was a good distraction, I needed pain. But then again, I was already in so much pain from my turning. I needed the worst pain I had ever experienced. I needed my wings.

The wings would stop my true demonform from showing. Yes, they'd know I was an angel, but since vampires were big angel suck-ups, and big demon haters... it seemed like the lesser of two evils.

The moment I concentrated on my wings an unfamiliar burnign spreaded over my entire back, angonizing pain. How in the world had I been able to forget this pain? It felt like my back was being ripped open, and the tattoo of the angelwhip on my back only made it worse. Had I ever hated my mother for forbidding me to show them? This was worse than the torture I had seen in Hell. The pain increased when the wings started to push out of my skin, I quicly pulled my shirt over my head, making room for the wings to unfold. The pain consumed my very being, it grow rampant untill the only thing that was left in my body was pain, gruesome pain.

A dodo popped up out of nowhere. I blinked my eyes and tried to concentrate on the extinct bird. Suddenly there were two of them. This was too weird, but it distracted me from the pain so I cocked my ears and tried to understand their chanting. Now there were five dodo's chanting, and there kept coming more untill their voices emerged together into an infernal racket. I was now able to understand what they were singing and I must warn you, it did not make much sense.

'I don't know, but I've been told.

I don't know, but I've been told.

End of the world be mighty cold.

End of the world be mighty cold.'

What the hell was that about?

'Prepare for the Ice age!' One of them suddenly shouted.

'Survival separates the dodos from the beasts!' Another one shouted.

Those dodo's were insane. I think I'd rather prefer the pain then hear those dead birds rant about an Ice age.

The pain that pierced through my body made me rethink that statement rapidly.

'If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead,' A dodo in front of me said out of nowhere.

Was he talking to me?

'then doom on you.' He finished.

'Doom on you. Doom on you. Doom on you.' The others fell in line.

Soon I found myself surrounded by dodo's, they were closing in on me.

"Get away from me!" I shouted, but they did not listen.

Insane birds!

'Doom on you.' He looked away and panick started to show on his face.

'Oh, no. No!'

What was he so stressed about? It wasn't him who was spouting wings and started seeing extinct birds.

'Retrieve the melon. Tae kwon dodos, attack!' He yelled again.

What melon? Why a melon?

'The melon!'

I giggled, they looked like running chickens who'd just had their heads severed.

'The melon, the melon, the melon..."

Oh, there went the last female. Wonder how they were planning to survive an Ice age without a female. Stupid birds.

'I got it, got it.'

Jeej, they had retrieved the melon.

'Don't got it.'

It had slipped from his feathery wings.

Wings...

'The last melon!'

Wings... There was something important that I should remember.

(OMG I can't believe I finally finished this part, it took me forever, but I got a couple of ideas for what's supposed to be next, so let's hope it won't take me so long next time!

Thanx for reading my story:D

Xx impossible)

Continua llegint