Luke Smith Adventures

Por EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... Mais

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything

31 1 0
Por EmmaWilliams66

Luke's POV

I find myself sitting in the living room on the armchair. Clyde, Rani and Sky are sitting on the sofa.

"I need to speak to you three about what just happened to me," I say to them.

"What happened?"

"I've been so worried and so angry Paul didn't take us with him," says Sky.

"We have been so worried," says Rani.

"He did that to protect you and to be honest its good he did or it could of got even more complicated," I tell them.

"What do you mean?" Clyde asks.

"I asked to do this alone with you guys. I've been trying to hold it together," I go to say but I can already feel the tears coming again. I let one slid down my cheek.

"Luke," says Sky looking really worried now.

"Its happened. You don't have to act like it didn't happen. I can tell you what really happened. Because you all deserve to know. Jay, Paul and Sanjay already know. I'll let Daniel and Kevin know soon. But I needed to tell you first. Mums death...we all know that I was actually presence when she died. I watched her get killed. You guys already know that," I tell them.

They all looked between each other before they beckoned me to join them on the same sofa. I lift myself off the arm chair and squeeze in between them all.

"Oh Luke," whispers Rani. I let the tears fall now.

"You don't know the details. So I'll tell you."

"Are you sure?" Sky asks, "You looked so distraught back then just like now. That Luke is you."

"Yeah," I say slowly.

"I mean no wonder it seemed like you had the world on your shoulders. You have had to deal with so much and what your about to tell us. I guess really messed you up," says Sky. Sky finally pulled something from her pocket handing it to me. "For you its not been long but for me its been a while. I had to put him on Luke only for a bit to keep him alive. He has missed you greatly," says Sky handing me the ring.

"Oh my god...I thought I had lost him forever. We couldn't risk going back again. Time I remembered...thank you Sky. You did that all this time. You knew about him way before I even knew about him," I say.

"I didn't really understand it at first. But Lenny soon explained only parts I needed to know. Once you got Lenny for real well it made a lot more sense to us all but we had to act normal. We just acted like we didn't know. We blanked it to ourselves as well."

"All this time. You three are brilliant," I smile to them as I take the ring and put it on my finger.

"I'm so sorry," I begin.

"Its not your fault Luke but it sure good to be back on your finger. Even though I have been. Man its confusing," Lenny laughs.

"Tell me about it."

"Maybe...Luke," Clyde goes to say.

"Rem...you saw him. He takes humans from Earth to use in a game that is broadcast live to his race. Its like the hunger games apart from you have to rank up but you still have to kill too. They soon discovered my ring because they took all my stuff off me including my sonic pen. We were going to get killed by this group but they saved us. At this time my side had been wounded by a piece of metal.  Bleeding and infected. I fainted and woke up tied to a medical bed. Rem did tests and found out about me. He isn't very nice. Wants fun and does anything to get it. He just doesn't care. He had been a step ahead of us all along," I tell them.

I continue to tell them all that happened with Rem each time bringing up the parts that made me want to partly break down.

"He took me back to mums death. It was him. It had always been him. I don't quite understand it. He killed mum in the past because of me in the future. I'm to blame for her death...no one else," I whisper the last few worlds finally breaking down letting the tears fall. Sky and Rani wrap there arms around me.

"Luke its not your fault. You can't blame yourself for what Rem did," says Rani.

"I bet mum told you that too. You spoke to her?" asks Sky

"I did," I manage to say. "Yeah she did tell me but I still can't help but feel this is all my fault. It was good seeing her again Sky. It felt like I could of held onto for forever. I didn't realise how much I had missed her till I saw her. Its been so busy and so crazy and I always think of her but this just felt so real and natural. Shes not coming back and I know that but I feel horrible. Inside and out. My throat is burning, my eyes are stinging. I don't feel like myself anymore," I tell them the truth.

"Luke," whispers Clyde.

"Mum would of stopped him if she could of. That is why I knew I still had to stop him. Whether that meant I got myself killed or not. We can't stop. We can't stop protecting earth. No matter how dangerous. I can't live knowing we could do something," I finally say.

All three of them nod, "We agree."

"I don't know if I chose this life or it chose me but this is what I know for sure I should be doing. I know mums proud and she died protecting me. She died protecting me, protecting Earth. I love her so much," I whisper.

"We do too. She died a true hero, Luke. We have to remember that from now on," says Rani.

"She died being our amazing mum," smiles Sky.

"Yeah she did. As long as I am still breathing. As long as we are still breathing Sky the Smith's will continue! No one is getting rid of us all," I smile as I take Sky's hand.

"Never," Sky beams.

"You going to be okey?" Clyde asks.

"I think so. I'm glad everything is caught up and makes sense a bit more now," I say.

"Us too. Its been hard," says Rani.

"Yeah it has."

"What happened after you left us?" Clyde asks.

"We made a deal with Rem's race. They are restricted to come to Earth. The Judoon have put out a high alert on them and Paul did his threatening thing. With out Rem I think they wouldn't even risk trying. I think we are all safe and all the kids and the adults are back on Earth safe and sound too. We did that, got that sorted and then came straight back here. I'm exhausted," I suddenly whisper my eyes closing and I feel myself fall straight off to sleep next to Rani and Sky knowing I am safe.

Paul's POV

I stand at the attic door peaking in to find Luke sitting on the sofa next to Kevin his head against Kevin's shoulder. Kevin's arm wrapped around him. Luke is crying.

After all that has happened Luke's not been himself. He has been really brave and been trying to handle it all but it has really destroyed him slightly from the inside.

He is a nearly four year old boy who misses him mum when you look at it like that and he has had to grow up very quickly. No wonder the Doctor didn't want to leave him on his own. He does seem to find trouble at every corner. No one seems to give him a break and he runs right into trouble knowing its the right thing to do. Even if at the time its not the right thing for him.

I have always found humans hard to understand even though my race is pretty much the same as humans. That girl that tried to kill me...she gave me her number. Talk about giving mixed signals.

I have no idea if to phone her or not. Not like that matters right now. I wouldn't say I don't get Luke. I think a big part of me does. But another part might never know how he truly feels or what he is going through.

"Luke," whispers Kevin.

"Yeah," he whispers back.

"Did you want help with your article?"

Luke looks at Kevin and nods, "Yes please. I don't want to get fired," he whispers.

"I know. If you get this article done. Make it good. They will forget its nearly a week late I am sure," Kevin tries to reassure him.

"Thank you...dad. Thanks for being here for me," he continues to whisper as he sits up and wipes the tears away.

"Every time, son."

I walk away from the door and back down the stairs leaving them in peace. I am glad Luke has Kevin. He really needs someone like him now more then ever.

Sky's POV

I could tell Luke had been crying when I got back late afternoon from shopping with Mark. Finally after a few days of letting Luke get back on his feet we are going out for a meal.  Today is the day Mark meets Luke!

Luke walks out from his bedroom dressed in black trousers and a smart shirt. "This look okey?" He asks.

"Yeah looks great," I smile.

"You look beautiful Sky," he smiles at me.

I beam back. I wanted to try make some effort. To show that Luke and I are serious about this meal and meeting each other for the first time. Especially after arranging it and then putting it off. We couldn't exactly say Luke got taken to another planet and then travelled in time to only watch our mum being killed. Just can't bring that up in normal conversation. I know Luke still isn't himself. Just today I know he has been crying. He does really feel it's his fault and he probably hates himself for being so weak. He thinks he has to be strong being the oldest. I miss mum a lot but Luke knew her longer. Grew into the young man he is because of her and seeing her and watching her die has really hurt him from the inside. I hope in time he can heal from this. I am here for him and so is everyone else.

"You both look good," smiles Kevin as he comes out of one of the spare rooms wearing a similar outfit to Luke.

In the end we decided Kevin should come too. I really think Luke has come to know Kevin as his dad and some day soon I may see him as mine too.

Paul had been right when he said we should let Mark meet Kevin now because in the future if I finally call him my dad...well that could look weird or suspicious we hadn't mentioned it before. We all decided this would be for the best.

Luke smiles at Kevin, "Thanks you do too. When is Mark coming?" Luke asks me.

I look down at the watch on my wrist that I had recently brought. "In about five minutes," I tell him.

Luke nods, "Let's go down stairs. I'll just grab my keys, phone, wallet and jacket."

I head down the stairs Kevin behind me. Sanjay, Jay and Daniel are out shopping as they know we are going out for a meal. Clyde and Rani...well I'm not sure but they aren't here and Paul had to go do something. Said he be back soon and not to worry but I'm sure that's not stopped Luke worrying.

"Is Luke alright? I know he has been crying," I go to say.

We reach the bottom of the staircase and I turn to face him. He puts his hand on my shoulder, "He will be absolutely fine. We got his article done and I think he feels better knowing he still has a job. He feels like its his responsibility to pay the bills. I feel that he has put too much pressure on himself. After what Rem has done its really hurt him. I know you know that too and it must of been so hard for you too Sky. We just have to stick by each other. Your mum will be watching proud. I have already started to look for a job too. Luke may think he has to be the one to make sure we don't lose our home or pay all the bills but I don't think he should. I can help. Sitting around in the house all day isn't great either. I want to learn more of this world because I never quite knew Earth. Its time I did some learning too but don't worry about Luke. He is strong. He be fine as long as he has us," he tells me.

I nod my head, "I agree. If you want a job I can understand that. I want to help too but Luke says I'm too young," I begin.

"You are. You have your whole childhood ahead of you Sky. You deserve to enjoy that. That is why Luke does all this too. Not just for himself but for you too."

"Its not fair. Not fair that Luke never got the chance to experience it for long. To lose her so young," I whisper.

"Maybe but you are in the same boat Sky," Kevin begins.

"I know. I miss her so much. She saved me and took me in as her own like she did Luke.  I didn't even know what I felt towards Luke at first but I soon came to know he loved our mum and he came to care for me too quickly. All he ever wanted was to protect us. Even Clyde and Rani say how protective of me he is. I would of never wanted any other brother ever. I don't care that he isn't a normal human. I'm not a human either, not really but we are. We breathe, we grow me live like any other human does. We don't deserve to be judged on what we may be. I love Luke as my brother. He didn't deserve to lose her so quick, to have to grow up so quickly but maybe I didn't either but...I will continue to learn and I know he will help me. He won't ever stop doing that. I know it. I still don't know everything. I have so much to learn," I say.

"I have a lot to learn too," Luke's voice spoke from behind Kevin finally joining us in the corridor at the bottom of the stairs. "I would never ask for a better sister, Sky. Come here," he says as he steps by Kevin and brings me into a hug.

Kevin looks slightly taken aback but I smile at him, "Come on." He beams before he joins us in our embrace.

We pull apart as the door bell brings. "This is it," I grin from ear to ear as I go over to the door and pull it open to reveal Mark.

Mark smiles as he sees me. "You look beautiful," he says which makes me blush. Mark is wearing a smart outfit just like Luke and Kevin are. They all look very handsome...that is the word right?

Still learning different affection words and meanings. Its all still very new to me. Luke and Kevin come up behind me smiling.

"Mark I like you to meet the one and only Luke Smith. My older brother," I say as I step aside to let Mark greet Luke.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Luke Sky has said a lot of amazing things about you. I wish I could of had an older brother like you," he says.

Luke looks at me smiling before he offers out his hand and Mark grasps it up and they shake hands. "Its nice to meet you too, Mark. I'm glad this doesn't have to be awkward," Luke adds.

"Of course not at all," he smiles back.

"Mark this is Kevin. He is sort of like Luke's and mine foster dad since our mum passed away," I explain to him.

"Nice to meet you sir," he says quickly.

"Pleasure is all mine. Long as your treating her well," Kevin says looking like he regretted what he said straight after he said it.

I laugh it off. "Lets get going then the table is booked for seven," Luke explains as he leads us out the house. Mark and I head to the car with Kevin as Luke locks up the house. He joins us unlocking his car and climbing into the drivers seat since he is the only one that can drive and owns a car.

Mark and I climb into the back of the car through the front passenger seat before Kevin climbs in the front next to Luke.

Luke starts up the car and drives out onto the road. "So I heard this place is meant to be really good," I say starting a conversation.

"It is. It has had five star reviews," says Luke.

"It has?" Mark says.

"Of course. I did some research before we decided on going. You can never be too careful," Luke says.

I laugh, "Careful encase you know the foods really bad right Luke? I mean nothing else could happen. Luke's a journalist, he always does his research."

"Well yeah why else would I check up on a restaurant?" Luke asks.

"I don't know," I trail off. Right I need to stop being paranoid but I'm already worried something bad is going to happen but I'm not sure why. Feel really on edge.

"You alright Sky? Your acting a bit odd," Mark begins.

"Odd? Nothing odd going on here," I say quickly.

"Sky is just nervous about all this. I mean her older brother and her foster father and her boyfriend. Can make anyone feel a bit off," says Luke quickly.

"I can understand that but its okey Sky. Your brother and Kevin seem really cool," says Mark.

"Until you try anything," says Kevin.

Luke looked at Kevin out the corner of his eye and I couldn't help but catch that smirk written all across his face. "Is something funny Luke?" I ask him.

"No. How long have you lived in Ealing Mark?" Luke asks.

"About six years we moved actually up from North London. We wanted a quiet place but still in a good location. My parents picked here. Its alright. Bit dull at times but also quite busy. Park Vale is a great school and when Sky came I just knew quite quickly that I'll be friends with her. She is really cool, down to earth but also something different about her to other girls I've met," Mark explains.

"Well I'm very glad you did too. Sky has told me you make her really happy. All I ever want for my little sister is for her to be happy and that is what mum would of wanted too," he says as we drives into the new restaurants car park and finds a space near the front of the building parking with ease with such a small car.

We all climb out Luke locking the the car before we head towards the entrance of the Restaurant. Its nearly seven in the evening and there is a queue to get into the restaurant. The front of it is all covered in a blue and red tinted glass but also lit up quite well. A red carpet leads into the front part where the queue has formed. We join the queue having no choice but to wait even if we have a table booked.

The queue goes down quite quickly and before we knew it we had made it to the front. "We have a table booked for four at seven," Luke says.

"Name?"

"Luke Smith."

"Ah yes if you would like to follow Susan she will take you right to your table," she smiles as we follow a young women in a black uniform with a name badge through quite a few tables before we reach a table quite far at the back in a corner.

We all seat down. "What drinks would you like?" she asks.

"Diet coke for me," says Luke.

"I'll have a coke," I say.

"Coke too," says Mark.

"I'll have a diet coke thank you," says Kevin.

"I'll be back soon if you like to have a look at the menus," she says leaving them on the table for us.

I pick up the menu first. "What to have. So much choice," I grin as I open it up.

Luke's POV

Time we had finished eating our meals we all felt very full up. Kevin insisted we look at the dessert menu and I didn't want to tell him he couldn't. I get up off the table.

"I'll be right back," I smile as I head towards the toilets that are only up and to the left. I go into the mans toilets and look at myself in the mirror.

Mark seems like a normal twelve year old kid. Then again what is a normal twelve year old kid these days? I was never twelve but yet I'm pretty sure Mark portrayed any normal twelve year old yet I have this strange feeling inside the pit of my stomach that not all is right.

I sometimes can't always explain these feelings but they aren't always a good sign. Its why I am worried. I just need to try blank it out so I don't ruin a good evening out.

I turn on the tap and splash myself with some water to cool myself off. Its really hot in this restaurant. I know they are cooking and happens to be a lot of people inside this building I can't help but wonder why its still this hot.

I turn of the tap watching my reflection back in the mirror. This is where I have come. After everything I have done, everything I have seen. Here I am in a restaurant having a meal with my adopted sister, foster dad and my adoptive sisters boyfriend and everything is normal. Everything is calm.

I am grateful for it but yet I wish these feelings I keep getting will just go away so I can enjoy it without having to worry so much.

I turn from the mirror and leave the toilet. As I turn to go back into the rush of the restaurant I spot something out the corner of my eye. I turn to spot a door ajar that I take leads into the kitchens.

I swore I saw something looking at me but it could of just been the trick of the light but with this strange feeling inside me I'm really not so sure.

I should ignore it. Sky will kill me if I ruin this night for her. This has meant so much to her in ages and Mark means a lot to her too. I have to ignore it.

I go to turn again but this time I hear a whisper, "Come here...come here young one."

What was that? Was that a whisper or was that in my head?  "Lenny was that you?"

"No that wasn't me Luke. Something feels odd about this," he tells me.

"I know," I whisper back.

"Sky," Lenny begins.

"Exactly. Whatever this is...it has to wait. Just this once," I tell him.

"Young one listen to me. Come...come. Come or you will never know."

I step towards the door without realizing I did it. "Lenny? What is going on?"

"I don't know. Its like that voice is making you come to it. Controlling you almost," Lenny whispers.

"Impossible," I whisper back to him in my head.

"Don't fight it, young one. Come and join us!"

I start to walk towards the door and by this point I can't stop myself. I can't do anything but let my body walk right up to the door. I slip through the door that is partly open. The door slams behind me consuming me in darkness.

I bang on the door now able to control my body again. I start to shout to see if anyone would hear me and let me out but its quite clear no one is coming.

I turn back to the darkness. "What just happened?" I ask Lenny.

"No idea."

Suddenly something lingered out the shadows and appeared right in front of me. "Ah fresh meat!" it boomed as it revealed itself to me.

It can't be! Its a...talking bear.

It picks me up with one claw. "You will do nicely. Your just in time for dinner," it grins its large teeth inches from my face.

"Oh my...you done it again Luke," whispers Lenny.

"I didn't do anything..."

//////

Needs Editing!

Thanks for reading :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC