True To The Game

By buggout_brit

Khaza is the King of LA and meets a girl named Jada who he can't help but to fall for. They start things off... More

Introduction
Work Call
Grinding
Club Green Door
Jada
Fya Head
Quint
Shawty
Decisions
Get The Business Clear
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Grandma Dee
Rah
Who Gon Shake Sumn?
Payback
Rush Hour
Shantell
Game Time
It's A Set Up
Beezy
Betrayal
Get It Done
No more lies
Make Up
Sad
Save Me
Gotta Get Her Back
All I Could Do
Changing
Feel Me
Time To Go
A New Life
Beezy
Unwanted Guest
Fulla Shit
Desiree
Back At It
I Want You
Something More
What The fuck?
Fucked Up
Back On the Grind
Slacking

New Beginning

402 5 0
By buggout_brit

Jada (POV)

I haven't talked to Khaza for some months now. I can't even talk to nobody else. As much shit I was caught up in with him I really missed him. I would wonder if he thinks about me too. That last night we spoke to each other I was pissed. Sometimes I wish I would have stayed to hear him out and sometimes I say fuck that he lied way too many times. I was sitting in class trying to keep up with the notes but crazy thoughts keeps popping into my head. I got my job back and can get back to my normal life. When the bell rang I was in hurry to leave. I was so damn hungry my stomach was eating my stomach. While I'm practically running to get to my car someone bumps into me and I fall hella hard.

Jada: Well damn watch where you going.

I looked up and my body froze.

Quint: Hello Jada. You need a hand?

I just stared at him. I wasnt getting up so he can snatch my ass away? Hell no

Quint: Are you gon get up?

Jada: No! What do you want?

Quint: Ya know I heard what happened between you and Khaza and I sincerely wanna help.

Jada: We've been done months ago so please leave me alone.

Quint: He still loves you.

I wanted laugh out loud at this Nigga. Is he tryna get me and Khaza back together? Out of all niggas Quint?

Jada: You out of all niggas cares?

Quint: I never said that. I was tryna get to the point of revenge. See Jada if you ever wanna see you sister and grandmother again you're gonna help me get at him.

Jada: You have my sister and grandma!!!

Quint: Don't worry their safe. Their life is in your hands. I want Khaza dead and you're gonna help me make sure of that.

Jada: You are such a weak ass nigga. A real nigga ain't gotta pull up on people like me. They can get the job done themselves.

He bent down and pulled my hair to make me stand up and wrapped his hand around my throat.

Quint: Listen you smart bitch. I got something weak for ya. You do what I say or ya sista will. HA Might even let ya grandma take this dick too.

Jada: You're sick. Don't you touch them you HIV positive muthafucka.

Quint: Oh so you witnessed one of my greatest projects? Good then you know I have no problem fucking the shit outta them. Now what do you say we have a deal?

I didn't answer him. I wanted to spit on his ass and break out running but I know it wasn't gon work that way. He pulled a gun out and stuck it in my mouth.

Quint: I said do we have a fucking deal?

Jada: *Muffled* Yea

Quint: Good. Its nice to be business partners with such a pretty lady. See you soon.

He walked away and disappeared. My heart and mind was everywhere. See this the kinda shit I be talking about fucking around with Khaza. I just got a gun jammed into my mouth and my family just got kidnapped by some psycho. I gotta get them back tho. My appetite was gone I was left to go find Khaza.

Khaza (POV)

Me and my baby Kay were washing my car. Not exactly washing it tho we got wet more than the car. We were having a water fight. I was enjoying myself happy as hell. A car pulled up in the drive way and I was tryna see who it was.

Khaza: Hold on Kay.

When Jada got out I was shocked. I haven't seen her in months and she looking hella good too. Her hair was a lil fucked up tho.

Khaza: Hey. What you doing here Wassup?

Jada: I need to talk to you.

Khaza: You wanna come inside?

Jada: No thank you.

I remembered the last time we talked and I know I hurt her bad.

Khaza: Ok Wassup?

Jada: Quint has my sister and my grandmother and I need help getting them back.

Khaza: What the fuck? Why would he do that?

Jada: I don't know. He wants me to do something for him and I'm guessing it includes killing you.

Khaza: I'm glad you came to me about it.

Jada: Well what are you gonna do? This wouldn't have never happened if I had never met you.

That hurt my feelings. But it was true tho and ima do everything in my power to get them back.

Khaza: I'll get them back Jada.

Jada: Good. Please come up with something fast cuz if not I'll consider Quint's deal.

Khaza: Haha how are you gonna do that and you already told me what the deal was.

Jada: Shut up. Just get me my family back.

When she walked away all I could see is her leaving me months ago and I couldn't let that happen again so I came up with an excuse to get her to stay.

Khaza: You know you should probably stay here he's gonna come back for you.

Jada: I can handle myself.

Khaza: You know that's not true.

Jada: What do you want from me?

Khaza: I just wanna keep you safe.

Jada: When you get my family back stay away from me. That's how you can keep me safe.

Khaza: Ok. I will. But still you need to stay here where we can all protect you.
I saw her second guessing. I was getting happy knowing she's about to give in.

Jada: Where's Shantell?

Khaza: She doesn't stay here. We both agreed that we only keep in touch about Kay.

She shook her and started walking back to her car. I thought she was about to leave until I heard her engine shut off. I smiled hard as hell. She mugged me on her way walking back. She walked past me and headed straight for Kay. That's another reason why this will work. Kay likes her. I will get her back tho she don't know it yet.

Khaza: So who's down for chinese?

Kay: ME ME ME

Khaza: Ahhhh I know my babygirl love Chinese. Go get some shoes on.

Jada turned to me and I know that's her what the fuck are you doing face.

Jada: Well? What the fuck are you doing? This isn't a family thing you tryna pull on me is it?

Khaza: No. I just figured us humans need food to eat.

Jada: Yea ok be sarcastic. It better be some good food.

Khaza: Oh its the best in town.

We were all sitting at the table enjoying our food. Kay was stuffing chop sticks up her nose and it had me and Jada cracking up.

Jada: She's so cute.

Khaza: Yea you should see her at home lip singing to Adele. She be so serious.

Jada: Haha I could imagine that. I''m glad she's in your life ya know.

I nodded my head smiling. This felt great. My two favorite ladies here.

Khaza: Yea. She makes me happy. Helped me really get past these last few months.

Jada: That's good. It's also good she has her real father in her life. I know you'll take really good care of her. And spoil her too.

Khaza: Oh yes a lot of spoiling been going on.

Jada: I already know.

Khaza: So when you gon let me spoil you?

Jada: HA. Never.

Khaza: I've missed you Jada. I know I was......

Jada: I knew it. I knew you were gonna do this. Just stop it i don't wanna talk about this right now.

I respected that and shutted up about it. I hope one day she see the changes I've made. I haven't had sex or anything since me and Jada been done. I just want her and I ain't stopping until I get her.

Khaza: Well is everybody full?

Kay: Full as a pumpkin daddy.

I saw Jada's jaw drop. That word fills me with pride and joy.

Jada: She's calling you daddy now.

Khaza: Yea it still makes my heart jump every time.

Jada: Awe. You got a hang of this parenting quickly.

Khaza: Well I've always wanted a lil mini me. So when I found out I have one it just came naturally. The love comes naturally.

I stared deep into her when I said that. She looked at me for a second then wiggled in her seat.

Jada: We should go. Its getting late.

Kay: Daddy can we go get ice cream?

Khaza: Haha you want ice cream. You the ice cream monster?

Kay: Yes I'm gonna eat all of the ice cream in the world. Mwuahahaha.

Khaza: You'll get all of the diabetes in the world too.

Jada popped me on the shoulder.

Jada: Don't say that.

Khaza: Ok lets go get ice cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Money Baby By _Polecat

General Fiction

9.1K 165 32
Princess Aniya Jordan Is The Daughter Of The Biggest Dope Dealer In Detroit . Her Dad Goes By The Name King & Has Much Respect In The Streets If Detr...
12.8K 624 30
Neveah Everson is a beautiful 21 year old, she is Puerto Rican and black with crackheads as parents. She is one of three girls (yes she is a triplet)...
206K 5.5K 71
Olivia was broken....her mom died when she was 11 years old and had to live with her dad and his mom. She struggled a lot with Life especially in her...
3.8M 90.1K 40
Zihir had what all street guys want. He had bad bitches, drugs, and lots and lots of money. He was king of the Hood. Slangin rocks is what brought hi...