Niam Smut

By romancestorygirl

Just some short stories of Niam Smut. Credit goes to whoever wrote them, you're really amazing :) More

» Niall's Birthday Sex «
» Fuck Buddies «
» Skype «
» You Up For Some Fun? «
» Honeymoon «
» Daddy's Little Deviant «
» Daddy Kink «
» That, I Can Do «
» Mine «
» Daddy «
» Beach Buddies «
» Daddy? «
» Kitten «
» Rides «
» Only for Daddy, Always for Daddy «
» You & I «
» Voiceover «
» He Is Mine, And I Am His «
» Liam Payne {P1} «
» Liam Payne {P2} «
» Liam Payne {P4} «
» Liam Payne {P5} «
» Liam Payne {P6} «
» Liam Payne {P7} «
» Classroom Dreams «
» The Dare Of The Party «
» Punishing Niall «
» The Amazing Cruise «
» [Pt.2] The Amazing Cruise «
» Stuck In A Locker Room «
» Having Issues «
» The Stranger You Never Thought You'd Meet «
» Stage Teasing «
» I'd Do Anything «
» The First Time «
» Daddy Payne «
» Can We Do That Thing, Daddy? «
Dirty Sexy Furry
» Big Papa «
» Wanted The D «
Wanted
» Little Nialler «
Take Me Teacher
» Omega in Heat «
» Blackmailing The Homophobe «
» The Rave «
» Guarding Niall Horan «
» Working Under The Table «
» Seducing The Straight Husband «
Another AN // Sorry

» Liam Payne {P3} «

4.6K 86 10
By romancestorygirl

Summary: Niall and Liam fuck for the porn video in front of the cameras.

Link (Larry version):
http://archiveofourown.org/works/929124/chapters/1815031

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Work Text:

Niall nervously trailed behind Liam as they walked into the studio where Liam shot his videos. It's been two weeks since Niall was asked to do the video and agreed to it.

In those two weeks, Liam and Niall grew closer and closer. They spent the days walking around town, going to the movies and eventually got to that dinner that Liam promised.

Liam was amazing and he was so sweet and affectionate to Niall while they were out and it made Niall's head swim. Every touch, every whisper, Lord every breath Liam took made Niall's skin erupt in goose bumps while a shiver ran down his spine.

Niall was so head over heels for this boy and he knew he was fucked. Liam was a porn star and Niall was about to become one. Kind of.

Liam said that if they liked him, they'd sign him to a contract. Liam was so sure that they were going to because as Liam put it; "You got a fucking rockin' body and a nice arse, Ni. No way they'd pass you up."

Niall knew how porn stars worked though. They had videos to do, got fucked by random people, even fucked random people.

Niall didn't know if he could do that. Hell, he couldn't even stand the thought of being with someone other than Liam at this point.

Fuck the idea of Liam going with anyone else after this. He didn't even want that horrid thought to cross his mind.

No, if you're wondering, the two are not together. They acted like it though and it was fucking with Niall's head.

They cuddled, kissed, had dinner together, slept together; But Liam just hadn't asked Niall out. There was no way Niall was making the first move. He was never that kind of boy.

Niall was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his name called. He looked into those mesmerizing brown eyes, shining with amusement and something that might have been fondness but Niall refused to let himself believe that.

Niall rolled his eyes playfully at the wide grin on Liam's face and fucking hell. He brushed past Liam who was opening the door for him, knocking their shoulders together.

He heard Liam laugh and it made his stomach flip. God, his laugh.

Liam placed his hand on Niall's lower back and led him over towards the dressing room. Niall's nerves started to grow a bit and he found himself chewing on his finger nails.

It was a nervous habit he picked up in high school and he hasn't broken it since. It brought him a sense of comfort.

Liam noticed and he stopped walking, wrapping his arm around Niall's waist and bringing him around so that they were facing each other. He used his free hand to gently pull Niall's hands away from his mouth and smiled softly, making Niall's knees go weak.

If Liam's arm wasn't around him, he's sure he would have fallen to the ground in a puddle. Liam placed his hand gently on Niall's neck and jaw, rubbing his thumb softly over Niall's cheekbones making Niall's eyes flutter which caused Liam to smile.

Niall looked up into Liam's eyes as he heard the lad speak, "Love...I know you're nervous. But I promise that you're going to do great. And you won't be in the cameras alone. I'll be right there, yeah?" Niall slowly nodded his head and smiled as Liam kissed his forehead.

Okay, so maybe biting his fingernails wasn't his only sense of comfort but it's the only thing he can rely on. He forced himself not to pout and cling to Liam as he pulled away and led him into the dressing room.

He looked around at the people running around the room, shouting all kinds of different things. Niall only heard something about make up and clothing before he was being pulled into a chair.

He let out an 'oof' and looked up at the person with wide eyes. He closed them though when he felt a brush moving across his face, making him whine in protest.

Liam laughed and sat down in the chair next to Niall, getting the same treatment, "It's make up, Ni. It's required." Niall looked over at him and made a face before feeling his head being turned back to face the mirror.

He let them finish up the make up, covering up every blemish. He then was pulled out of the chair and Jesus Christ, does everyone manhandle you around here?

He was led over to the rack full of clothes and had a pair of skin tight jeans thrown at him, getting told he was wearing no shirt for the shoot. He went into the bathroom and closed the door, not feeling comfortable with changing in front of everyone.

He stripped off his t-shirt and his jeans before looking at the jeans they gave him. They were blue with orange seams and they looked really, really tight.

It made Niall cringe just looking at them. He adjusted his white Topman briefs and let out a breath.

He grabbed the jeans and slid his right leg into them, having a bit of trouble. Once he got his foot through the hole in the bottom, he slid his left leg into the jeans.

He started to hop around as he tried to get it through and ended up backing up into the wall. He leaned against it to help him get his leg through.

Once it was he pulled the jeans up, forcing them over his thighs because of course, God gave him big thighs. He couldn't help the smile that spread across his lips as he thought of the night after they had dinner.

Liam had spent all night worshipping his thighs, biting them, sucking marks onto them and even started thigh fucking him until he was begging for his cock. He licked his lips and shook his head to push the thoughts away.

He slid the jeans up over his arse and settled them on his hips. He fastened the button and pulled the fly up, groaning a bit at how suffocating these were.

Were they trying to make him loose feeling in his dick? If so, they were doing a wonderful job of it.

He didn't look at himself in the mirror. He didn't want to.

He just opened the door and stopped, looking up at Liam who had his hand posed to knock. He looked over Liam's outfit and took a deep breath.

The boy was wearing skin tight jeans just like him but they were black and probably weren't suffocating his legs that much. He was also wearing a white button up shirt that had the top three buttons undone, and the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows while the bottom was tucked into his jeans.

He was so engrossed in how Liam looked that he didn't notice Liam's breath hitching and the way his eyes darkened as he looked Niall's body over. He was brought out of his daze as Liam turned him around in a circle.

He felt a blush come over his cheeks as Liam smiled at him, his eyes shining, "You look amazing in those, Ni." Niall scoffed and crossed his arms, "I would think that too if my dick wasn't suffocating."

Liam let out a bark of laughter before grabbing Niall's hand and leading him towards the set. Niall followed and looked at everyone, his eyes wide and taking it in.

There was a bed in a make shift bedroom that they had built for the scene and lights and cameras everywhere. Niall was starting to feel nervous again and it was as if Liam could sense it.

He turned to look at Liam, giving him that dazzling smile and it was like Niall forgot everything but the lad in front of him. Niall and Liam's heads whipped behind them as they heard their names called and smiled slightly as Dean came running up to them.

He put a hand on both their shoulders, grinning, "Ready for the shoot boys?" Liam nodded while Niall gave him a tight smile.

Liam squeezed Niall's hand reassuringly and Niall calmed down. Dean smiled brightly, "Great! So, Niall, you're going to lay there and once the cameras start rolling, you'll start to roll around in the sheets, frantic for any type of touch–"

"No." Liam immediately said, giving Dean a look. "I told you before that Niall is not getting on their alone for his first video." Fuck, Niall was grateful for this boy because there was no way in hell he was going to do any part of this on his own.

Dean furrowed his eyebrows, "Well...that was the script. What are you going to do?" Liam smiled and started to tug Niall over to the bed, "Leave that to us, yeah?"

Niall followed Liam quickly, biting his lip. As soon as they were near the bed, the lights turned on and Niall closed his eyes and turned his head down because shit, they were blinding.

Liam chuckled and ran his thumb over the back of Niall's hand softly, "It's alright, babe. You'll get used to it." Niall opened his eyes and blinked a couple times before waiting for the cue.

He felt fingers under his chin and he looked up into Liam's eyes. Niall took a deep breath as Liam asked, "Lovely...are you sure you want to do this?"

Niall slowly nodded his head and smiled slightly, "Yeah...I'm sure." Liam nodded before hearing that the cameras were rolling.

Liam placed his hands on Niall's waist, thumbs rubbing over his prominent hip bones as he slowly leaned down, pressing his lips against Niall's in a gentle kiss, pulling the boy closer. Niall's eyes fluttered shut as he placed his hands on Liam's biceps, kissing him back slowly.

Liam slowly lowered Niall back onto the bed, not breaking the kiss as he propped himself up on his forearms, licking along Niall's bottom lip. Niall hummed and opened his mouth as he moved his hands up to Liam's curls and tangled his fingers in them, slowly letting go and forgetting everything other than the boy kissing him.

Liam slid his tongue over the roof of Niall's mouth, making the said boy moan before letting their tongues slide together effortlessly. They've done this so many times he lost count.

Niall moved his hands down to Liam's chest as he slowly started to unbutton his shirt button by button as Liam pulled away and started to kiss along his jaw line. He pulled his shirt out of Liam's pants and pushed it down his shoulders, wanting it off.

Liam got the hint and helped him before tossing it to the floor. Niall tilted his head to the side a bit and his breathing picked up as Liam started to kiss his neck and shoulder, sucking on his pulse point making Niall groan.

Niall's hands ran over Liam's shoulders and down his chest, running his thumbs over Liam's nipples, making his shudder and breathe heavily against Niall's neck. Niall felt like his body was on fire as Liam ran his hands down Niall's side before gripping his waist.

He lifted Niall up the bed and propped him against the pillows. Niall looked up at Liam as he crawled on top of him, straddling his waist.

At this view, Niall could see the cameras and he started to close in on himself, very aware of what was going on. Liam noticed and he shook his head, whispering, "Shh, baby. It's okay. Just focus on me, yeah? Just relax and enjoy it. You want it slow?"

Niall slowly shook his head and took a deep breath, smiling a bit as Liam pecked his lips and grinned, "That's my boy." Niall loved it rough and Liam knew that.

Liam knew how to work Niall up and he was going to do just that. Liam kissed Niall's neck before moving down to his collarbones, licking and sucking on the skin around it.

Niall instantly relaxed and moaned softly, moving his hands to the pillow behind him as he gripped it, biting his lip. Liam trailed kisses down Niall's chest to his nipples.

He grazed his teeth over the right one, making Niall gasp softly and arch into the touch. Liam smirked and licked over it before moving to the left one, doing the same thing.

He looked up to see Niall's eyes already darkening and he slowly rolled their hips together. Niall moaned and let his eyes flutter as he bucked his hips up into Liam's, already half hard in his jeans.

Liam trailed down to Niall's stomach, scooting down to straddle his thighs. He sucked love bites onto Niall's hip bones, the places he loved to touch when he was holding the boy after a night of sex.

Niall was watching Liam, licking and biting his lip, trying to focus on keeping his breathing even. Liam kissed across Niall's stomach, licking along his happy trail, biting at the soft skin, making Niall's breath hitch.

Liam sat up and unbuttoned Niall's jeans and pulled the fly down. He had to get off Niall's legs to actually pull the jeans down, making them both let out a small laugh as they got caught around Niall's feet.

Once those horrid things were gone, Liam stood up and slid his own jeans off, smiling at Niall's grateful look. Niall didn't want to be the only one getting his clothes taken off, especially on his first shoot, in front of a bunch of cameras.

There goes his nerves again. Liam crawled back onto the bed and straddled Niall's waist again.

He moved his hands up to place them in Niall's there were still above his head. He rolled their hips against each other, grinding as their lips connected.

The kiss was heated and messy, mostly teeth and tongue but neither cared as they moaned, rutting against one another to try and get some friction on their aching cocks. Liam sat up and spread Niall's legs, kneeling in between them.

Niall kept his hands up above his head and he went back to gripping the pillows, trying not to get nervous again. He tried to ignore the camera getting closer to them and tried not to look, like he was told not to.

Liam moved down to mouth at Niall's cock through the material of his briefs. That effectively shut up Niall's brain as his lips parted, a small moan leaving his mouth because fuck, Liam was so good at all of this.

Liam teased his fingers around the elastic of Niall's boxers but didn't take them off, making Niall glare at him. Liam snickered and scooted down a bit, leaning his head down towards Niall's thighs.

He started at Niall's right inner thigh, nuzzling his nose along the pale skin, pressing soft kisses all over it before getting right to the point. He bit down on the tender skin, sucking on it as Niall gasped.

Niall's eyes shut and he completely lost himself in Liam. He trailed a hand down his own chest, pressing into the marks Liam left, moaning softly at the tenderness of it.

He moved his hand down to place it on his clothed erection, slowly palming himself as he gasped, needing friction. Liam watched Niall with hooded eyes, letting out a small, "Fuck..."

He knew the directors were eating this up; Niall was a natural. Liam couldn't take it anymore. He needed Niall in his mouth.

He pushed Niall's hand away and hooked his fingers under the top of his briefs and pulled them down and off his legs, leaving Niall exposed. Niall hissed as the cold air met his throbbing and aching length.

Liam eyed Niall's cock as he nuzzled into the area around it, breathing in what could only be Niall's scent. Niall was flushed red all over his body, but not just from embarrassment, it was also from how turned on he was.

Liam mouthed at the side of Niall's cock, teasingly licking it as he ran his tongue from the base to the tip. Niall moved his hands down to grip the sheets, his breathing picking up as his cock twitched, leaking more pre-cum onto his stomach.

Liam looked up and made eye contact with Niall, letting him know everything was okay as he gripped Niall's cock in his hand. He swirled his tongue around the tip, gathering the pre-cum on his tongue and he swallowed it, moaning at the salty taste that could only be Niall.

He wrapped his lips around the head, swirling his tongue and dipping it into the slit, making Niall moan and buck up into his mouth. Liam placed his arm across Niall's waist to keep him down.

Niall watched Liam with glazed eyes, gripping tighter to the sheets, his knuckles white. Liam didn't waste any time in taking Niall into his mouth, forcing his throat to relax and his jaw to open up more as he took Niall down his throat without gagging.

You get practice after awhile of doing this. Niall watched Liam, his mouth dropping open in a loud moan, moving his hands to Liam's hair, tugging on them slightly.

Liam's eyes were red with welled up tears as he breathed heavily through his nose, his eyes fluttering as Niall tugged on his hair. He placed both hands on either side of Niall's waist before starting to bob his head, sucking lightly, taking him to the back of his throat each time.

Niall moved his hands from Liam's hair and propped himself up on his forearms to look down and watch Liam, breathing heavier, his lips parted as soft moans spilled from them. Liam looked up from under his lashes at Niall, sucking harder and swirling his tongue around the head each time he came up before sliding it along the underside of Niall's cock every time he went down, moaning around him, loving the weight of it on his tongue.

Niall's hips tried to buck up at the feeling of Liam moaning around his cock in his mouth and he fell back fully on the bed, grabbing at the sheets and closing his eyes, his head tilted to the side as he enjoyed it. Liam pulled off and wrapped a hand around him, stroking up and down as he moved his head down to lap at Niall's balls.

He heard Niall's intake of breath and he smirked to himself. He took one of them into his mouth, sucking lightly and pulling on the skin with his teeth, making Niall moan and grip the sheets tighter.

He sat up and then reached over on to the make shift bedside table and grabbed the bottle of lube that was sitting there. He smiled softly and patted Niall's hip, "Turn over, babe. Hands and knees."

Niall swallowed thickly before slowly nodding his head. He got up and turned over, settling himself on his hands and knees, closing his eyes tightly because he felt so fucking humiliated right now.

The weird thing is, he kind of liked it. Liam lubed up his fingers before comfortingly rubbing his clean hand along Niall's inner thigh, making Niall shudder softly.

Liam spread Niall's legs a bit more, leaving his boy's hole exposed. He let the camera get a close up view of it before teasing a finger around the rim.

Niall whined and pushed back, wanting it inside, needing something inside. Liam obeyed and slid his finger in to the knuckle, immediately pushing it in and out as Niall moaned.

He quickly worked up to two fingers, scissoring him open because no matter how many times they've done this, Niall was always fucking tight. When he felt Niall could take it, he slid in the third finger, going a bit slower with these.

He curled them to jab at Niall's prostate, making him gasp and moan, pushing back. He paused his movements and watched Niall fuck his fingers, licking his lips and feeling his cock harden even more in his briefs if that was possible.

He needed relief himself but he was waiting. This was all about Niall.

He pulled his fingers out, ignoring Niall's whine. Niall could be very needy if he wanted to be and Liam loved it.

He reached underneath the bed and pulled out what he needed, a vibrator, smirking to himself because he knew Niall loved these. He used it on Niall before and he knew the lad loved it.

He poured some lube onto the shiny black object before spreading it around, making sure it would go in without any trouble. He rubbed Niall's lower back with one hand and Niall instantly knew what was coming.

He wiggled his bum in anticipation, wanting it. The camera came closer, right by Liam's head to get a good view.

Liam placed the vibrator at Niall's hole, rubbing it over the rim, making Niall whine loud, trying to push back but Liam's hand on him was preventing that. Liam slowly teased the tip of it in before taking it right back out and Niall growled, "Would you fucking get on with it?"

Liam snickered and pushed the vibrator in all the way, holding onto the end of it and watching how Niall's back arched and he moaned, a mix of pleasure and pain. Niall bit down on his lower lip as the burn of the stretch sent a small pain up his spine but he ignored that because it was settled right up against his prostate and it felt so fucking good but damnit, he wanted the damn thing on.

He pressed back against it and heard Liam 'tsk' at him. Liam put it on a medium setting, watching as Niall went rigid and let out a breath.

He started to slowly put the vibrator in and out of Niall at a slow pace, wanting Niall to beg for more. He's gotten Niall to beg before and he almost came in his pants from it.

He kept it at this pace, waiting, while lightly stroking over the flesh on Niall's arse. Niall was panting slightly, a light layer of sweat forming on his brow from how hot it had gotten in the room.

He wanted more and he knew Liam was doing this on purpose. He looked back at him over his shoulder with a pleading look, "P-Please, Liam..."

Liam smirked and pressed a kiss to Niall's lower back and stopped his movements, "What do you want, baby? Tell me." Niall bit his lip and looked over towards the cameras for a fleeting second before looking back at Liam.

The brown haired boy shot him a reassuring smile and Niall nodded before speaking up, "I want you to fuck me with the vibrator. Please, Liam. I want it so bad." He made his voice whiney and needy, which wasn't much of a task because he really did want that.

Liam knew Niall wouldn't do much more begging with everyone around so he nodded and turned the vibrator up to the highest setting, pushing it in and out of the boy at a faster and slightly harder pace, pressing against his prostate each time. Niall cried out in pleasure, falling down to his forearms, his bum still in the air, making Liam push the vibrator farther in each time.

Liam loved the sight in front of him right now. Niall panting and moaning, his face shoved in the pillow as he gripped onto it, his bum in the air with a vibrator going in and out of him.

He'd never seen something more beautiful than this. He knew Niall was close from the way his moans were getting a little high pitched.

He wanted to make Niall cum from this. He pressed the vibrator in and pressed it against Niall's prostate, holding it there for constant vibration, making Niall shudder and moan.

Liam reached around and gripped Niall's cock in his hand and it only took three strokes before Niall was cumming all over Liam's hand and the sheets below, crying out and panting heavily as he slowly came down from his high. He was wondering why Liam did that.

Weren't they supposed to fuck? He wasn't complaining though. That was amazing.

Liam slowly pulled the vibrator out and then turned Niall over onto his back. Niall went willingly, dropping like a dead weight.

He looked up at Liam to see him shucking his briefs that were wet with pre-cum and he eyed Liam's cock, licking his lips. Liam spread Niall's legs and Niall's eyes went wide.

He shook his head, knowing that Liam was going to fuck him. Jesus, he just had an orgasm.

He was still getting over his high and his senses were heightened. He shuddered involuntarily as Liam kneeled in between his legs and ran his fingers along the inside of his thighs.

He never knew what was so appealing about them to Liam, but the boy loved them and Niall wasn't complaining. He whined and tried to close his legs as Liam's fingers teased around his hole.

He was way to sensitive. There was no way Liam was doing this.

Niall heard Liam whisper his name and he slowly looked up into his eyes. Liam smiled softly and slowly slid two fingers into Niall, making the boy gasp and despite him being sensitive, he pushed back against Liam's fingers, wanting more.

Liam grinned as he saw Niall's cock starting to harden again. Niall's head lolled to the side, gasping softly at each touch, a light layer of sweat all over his chest as his skin was flushed red.

He felt Liam's fingers leave and he sighed in relief, biting his lip as he found himself wanting more. He dragged his head back to look as Liam moved his legs back against his chest.

Niall licked his lips and weakly reached forward to hold the backs of his thighs, keeping his legs back for him. Liam poured some lube onto his hand, tossing the bottle aside.

They were past using condoms now, since a few days ago. Niall found he liked it better without one and really, who was Liam to object to that.

He slicked his cock up, his eyes fluttering and a soft moan leaving his lips at the feeling; it was the first contact he's had all night. He moved Niall's legs so that they were hooked over his shoulders and smiled as Niall looked grateful, his hands falling to his sides.

The boy looked completely and utterly blissed out but Liam wanted him to look ruined. Liam lined himself up with Niall's hole before pushed in slowly, watching how Niall's face scrunched up at how sensitive he was.

He bottomed out, his hips up against the flesh of Niall's arse, waiting for the okay to move. He reached forward and gripped onto Niall's semi hard cock and started to lightly stroke him to full hardness, watching Niall's eyes fill with tears as he let out a whimper.

Liam knew he should stop, but Niall would tell him if it was too much and he was enjoying this a little more than he should. He enjoyed wrecking the boy below him.

Niall could feel Liam everywhere. It's like his body reacting positively to the boy while his mind was telling him this was too much.

He closed his eyes, a few tears slipping down his cheeks as he took a deep breath. He felt so, so full but it was so good and he wanted more.

He opened his eyes and looked up into Liam's, nodding his head. Liam took that as the okay to go and he slowly pulled out before pushing back in, gripping onto Niall's legs, moaning softly at the tight heat surrounding him, pulling him in.

Niall gasped at the drag and pull of Liam's cock pulling out and then pushing in, letting out a small whine. He didn't want it to stop.

He was over sensitive but fuck, he wasn't passing up any chance to get fucked by this boy. Liam leaned down so that Niall's legs were back against his chest and between them, getting a better angle.

He started a rhythm of thrusting fast and hard into Niall, not going gentle at all, just like he knew Niall liked it. He angled his thrusts as he moved a bit closer, hands on either side of Niall's head, and started to slam into the boy's prostate.

Niall cried out and his hands scrabbled to try and grab something and he settled for dragging his nails up Liam's back, panting and letting out small 'uh's' each time his prostate was hit, making his cock twitch. Liam was close, he could feel that familiar coil of heat in his stomach; he couldn't last much longer.

He started to thrust a bit harder, his hips slapping against Niall's arse each time, making the sound fill the room as the skin turned red. Niall's head was thrown back, his hands tangled in Liam's hair as he panted, feeling Liam's stomach drag across his cock each time he leaned down, thrusting back into him.

It felt so good yet so painful at the same time and fuck, he just wanted to cum. Liam started to thrust erratically, chasing his orgasm as sweat formed on his skin, making the sound of their skin slapping together obscene and wet.

Liam thrust a few more times before stilling his hips against Niall's arse, Niall's name falling from his lips as he spilled inside him, cumming harder than he possibly ever did before. Niall felt Liam's cum inside him and he whimpered, reaching a hand down between them to wrap it around his own cock, frantically trying to reach his own orgasm.

Liam slowly pulled out, letting Niall's legs fall down to his sides on the bed, watching Niall tug on his cock, breathing heavily. He reached down with two fingers, circling them in the cum that was dripping from Niall's hole and pushed them inside, pressing them up against Niall's prostate and Niall was gone.

He screamed out Liam's name as his back arched off the bed, cumming hard all over his chest, stomach and hand, some of it landing on his chin. Liam slowly pulled his fingers out and the director called out.

Niall laid there, panting and tired, his eyes drooping. Liam smiled softly and ran his hand through Niall's hair, looking down at him.

Liam was sweaty and panting but Niall looked absolutely wrecked. He was tired, sweating, breathing out of control and he could barely move a muscle.

He opened his mouth to say something but saw Dean coming over. He pulled one of the blankets over their bodies because once Niall got a hold of himself and realized what was going on, he wouldn't want to lay there naked, talking to Liam's manager.

Dean clapped his hands and smiled brightly, "Honestly...that was wonderful guys. Niall, you could have a very bright future in the porn business." Niall smiled shyly, a small blush on his cheeks, "Thank you..."

His voice was raspy and he honestly sounded like he just got fucked. Liam couldn't be more smug in his life.

Dean handed Niall some papers, "Just look this over. It's your contract. If you decide to sign for us. You could have a very promising career. I promise. I'll talk to you later." He walked off, already on the phone with someone.

Liam bit his lip and looked at Niall, "You can think about this, yeah? Just give it time. For right now, why don't we go shower and then we'll go to your place and I'll make some pizza and we'll watch movies. Sound good?" Niall grinned and nodded his head. It sounded like a good night to him.

_________________________________________

Heyyooo

Sorry for not being active😕 But I'll try and update more for you guys💕 I have school and I'm always studying for some class so I'll try to squeeze in some time😇

Dani.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
296K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...