Sexy Cheerleader [ChanBaek]

By beautifulbaek

Park Chanyeol; an almost perfect boy who is good at sports, loves soccer very much. Never addicted to someone... More

BOYXBOY
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
Luhan's red room
13
fyi
14
15
16
17
luhan's pregnancy
18
BAEKHYUN IS SAFE
TRAILER IS OUT!!
19
BAEKHYUN ESCAPED!!
20 [unexpected update]
21
22
23
24
25
Notice [Must Read] + Chapter 26
27
28
HAPPY 100 K + DELETED SCENES!?¿¡
29
30
TOP COMMENTS + notice!
31
32
33
34
35*
36 [LAST CHAPTER]
THANKS! - Epilogue

7

7.7K 450 312
By beautifulbaek

update, perverts! xD

***

"Nice try, Chanyeol."

Luhan said to himself, as he watch them from the outside. He clenched his fist and his face is filled with anger and a little bit of jealousy.

"Soon enough, Baekhee will reveal who she is. Baekhyun is on the way."

"Baekhyun will fall to my hand, and you will regret much."

Luhan was completely jealous.

Luhan pressed the number on his phone, calling his old friend. After the third rang, his friend picks up.

"Hello, Luhan?"

"Ahh.. Kyungsoo. I need your help."

"Make sure it isn't about sex because im not into it."

"I'm serious, it's not about sex. It will, but very soon."

"What is it about?"

"Kidnapping."

"Give it to me."

(satansoo in the house yo)

***

"You look damn pretty, Baekhee." Chanyeol said and stroked Baekhee's head with full of love.

"I know." Baekhee answered as they walk out of the photo studio.

Now they're taking a walk around the mall, in the street where city is became a quiet atmospehere, the moon starts shining so bright and dark skies.

Wind blew not too harsh, but strong enough to ruin their hair. A little too cold.

No words were exchanged or any stares, their gaze was focused on the street, deep in their own thoughts. A smile was clearly shown on Chanyeol's face, a complete opposite with Baekhee who turned kind of solemn.

"Look! Ice cream food truck! i'm going to buy it, please wait. I really love ice cream." Baekhee said as he approached the food truck. Her eyes was glowing so bright, but the truth is, she was upset.

"Fine." Chanyeol said and let Baekhee queue.

"Good afternoon, pretty young girl. What would you like to order?"

"A..."

Suddenly someone stopped her from speaking and shut her mouth with an index finger. Baekhee turned to see who it was,

"2 cotton candy ice cream." Luhan said and Baekhee gave a confused look.

"How... did you know my favorite? Why are you here?"

"I'll treat you. We were friends for 5 years, you dumb." Luhan smacked Baekhee's head, Baekhee growled in pain.

Chanyeol only watch them from a far with a pain on his heart. He was angry. Mad. No body can touch Baekhee other than him. No one.

"Here, 2 cotton candy ice cream. Enjoy!"

"Thank you." Baekhee said in a very cute tone, that makes Luhan want to kiss her so bad.

"Let's go. I drive you home." Luhan said while pointing to a purple lamborghini parked in front of a clothing store.

( #richkids . looll purple lambo, im in love with this song. damn skrill u got jams. ok sorry i will just continue-)

Baekhee looked at Chanyeol who was clenched his fist and gulped,

"W-well.. I still have date with C-Chanyeol."

"Bye, then. Hope you success. Don't forget to reveal yourself." Luhan said and put on his sunglasses, walk away arrogantly. Damn strikes into Baekhee's heart.

"Reveal... yourself?" Chanyeol asked to Baekhee and it made her surprised.

"N-no!"

"Do you... really want to?"

"Of course I wanted to!"

"In front... of me?"

"Yup! I've been thinking about it and it bothered me a lot. Maybe I will do it, sooner or later."

"If you want to reveal yourself, come." Chanyeol pulled her and drag her to somewhere.

"H-hey! What are you doing?" Baekhee asked but Chanyeol keep dragging him forcefully.

"Shut up your fucking mouth because you just make me want to do it to you."

"W-what?"

"You knew it."

"Let me go! You hurt me!"

"No. Until you tastes the heaven."

"I don't understand!"

"You will understand, soon."

***

Here they are, the sex club.

Baekhee liked this though. Strong smell of sex and alcohol, drunk people, the smokes was caught on her hair, and many of them kissing. But all of them didn't turned her on. Only Chanyeol does.

Loud music and young adult smokes, twirls and flew to her face, looking at her lustful, it kinda scary her. A drunk person in the corner of the bar, spits his tequilla and about to vomit.

Baekhee who saw that can't let it pass on her sight, so since she was feeling sexy, she grab the tequilla bottle pouring it into the man's mouth and it fell out, Baekhee's shirt became wet and it fucking turned the man and Chanyeol on. The man almost kissed her but she refused and left the man, the man thanked her.

Chanyeol grabbed her and told her to sat down beside him.

"Sit."

"What."

"Do it to me." Chanyeol said as he gave Baekhee a bottle full of vodka.

"Hmm?"

"The action that you just did to that man."

"Mmm..."

Baekhee grabbed the bottle slowly, and pulled Chanyeol closer. Baekhee told Chanyeol to opens his mouth and Chanyeol did. Baekhee poured the vodka inside Chanyeol mouth. It tastes so damn strong and Chanyeol view starts getting blurry. Baekhee smirks and placed the bottle on the table.

Chanyeol grabbed the bottle and pouring the vodka to Baekhee's face. Baekhee was mad as hell.

"WHAT THE FUCK, CHAN-"

Suddenly Chanyeol licks her forehead slowly, tasting the vodka on her face. Chanyeol slowly goes down, licking her nose and it made Baekhee letting out a string of low moans.

Chanyeol stopped for a moment while staring at Baekhee's lips lustful,

"Tastes good, right?" Baekhee smirked and Chanyeol didn't response but still admiring her.

"Hey, are you oka-"

Chanyeol suddenly pinched him to a dark corner. Baekhee moaned low and Chanyeol angrily said,

"Don't you know that I love you? I fucking love you. You just turned me damn on with the actions you did earlier, and you have to be responsible for this."

Chanyeol kissed her on the lips.

***

DAMN I HOPE THEY DON'T HAVE SEX SO CHANYEOL CAN'T FIND OUT THAT BAEKHEE HAS A FUCKING DICK.

do you miss me? its been a while since the last update ><

AND I'VE BEEN ASKING MYSELF ABOUT THIS. WHAT AM I WRITING, SERIOUSLY. I WONDER DO I WRITE SMUT, ROMANCE OR SOMETHING FUNNY? BECAUSE I LAUGHED AT MY OWN STORY. ikr im a freak. ok bye!

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 898 16
A smirk was plastered upon his face, "You wanna go out huh? then please me." Kimhan growled in a low tone. I sighed, what choice did I have? I've bee...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
67.8K 3.1K 53
............. ON GOING ......... ⚠️ FULL OF STRONG SMUTS INSIDE " please.... please promise me you won't let me go p'kim " i cupped his face while t...
87.1K 2.3K 23
Lee Kyungmi as known as Iseul, is a famous youtuber and a talented girl. Came from a wealthy and well known family, she rarely makes friend and has o...