Luke Smith Adventures

Autorstwa EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... Więcej

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life

31 1 0
Autorstwa EmmaWilliams66

Paul's POV

I have come to quite quickly to know Sky gets very annoyed and upset whenever something has happened to Luke. I mean its understandably but its not good when she is taking it out on me!

I am close. By using Mr Smith I have pin pointed the exact planet Luke, Sanjay and Jay are on. That had been the easy bit the hard part is getting onto the planet finding them and figuring out exactly what is going on. Naturally I haven't told Sky yet that I know where they are.

I will not risk anyone coming with me. So while they are sleeping I am about to go with the help of Mr Smith and my watch of course. I look around the attic. Its now or never.

"Mr Smith are you ready?" I ask him.

"Of course. Transporting!"

One moment I'm in the attic and the next moment I'm standing on the outskirts of what seems to be a forest. I turn slightly to my left and have to step aside as an arrow plants into the tree behind me.

A great welcome! Not! I sprint towards where the arrow had come snatching the cross bow from her hands. "What you doing! You look no older then sixteen? You could of killed me!"

"That was the point. I was trying to kill you," she sneers.

"Calm down girl. Seriously," I laugh at her cute but fierce face. Human girls never cease to surprise me.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down. I have been stuck here and you were my ticket of moving up rank. So shoot me or give me my bloody crossbow back so I can finish the job!"

"I can't give this back to you but I also will not be shooting you. What is going on here? Why did you need to kill me too. What did you say rank up? Like in a video game?" I question her.

She nods, "Yeah dork. Where you been at or you just get here?" she asks.

"Something like that. Well anyway have you seen a tall thin seventeen year old around here. He hopefully be with an Asian boy and another guy. They all near enough the same age," I ask.

"Well I can't say I have. I mean I see loads of teenagers around here but I did see a Seventeen year old, tall, brown hair had this strange look about him. I watched as this other kid attacked him. He refused to fight took a couple punches before he managed to stop the kid killing him. He seems to think he has an idea about getting everyone out of here. Seems like a bit of a geek," she laughs.

"That sounds like Luke. Well thanks and I'll be keeping this," I say as I keep the crossbow and walk away from her.

"You will pay for this!" she shouts after me.

"Not listening," I call to her as I rapidly start walking into a run in hope Luke is close by.

Luke's POV

Rem hadn't been kidding. I am now back in the forest with new clothes and a starter of weapon, a sword. Yet I would never use the thing I kept it in its holder they had provided me with.

It didn't take me long before I found trouble. I really do think I should give myself trouble as a middle name. Luke Trouble Smith...

"Nice sword," the young boy smiles as he approaches me.

"Not really. Any weapon is used to kill and killing is wrong," I say to him.

"Oh great your one of them," he sneers.

"One of them? What do you mean?"

"The few kids here who think we shouldn't fight. Think we stand a better chance standing up to the so called aliens but its pointless. We either kill and rank up or we will die," he sneers at me.

"I have a plan. To stop all this," I tell him.

He punches me right in the stomach. I step back a little in shock. "Shut up!"

"I'm just trying to say there is a better way," I say to him.

The second punch I had sort of expected it so I took it better. "Listen to me. I've faced countless of aliens before. I can stop these ones too. I just can't do it on my own. I need some help that's all," I say to him.

"You being serious?"

"Of course. Why would I lie about something like this? I wouldn't give false help or less I knew it was possible."

"Hmm I don't know. I've been trying to rank up but yet I still not managed to kill yet. Only so far you can go before you have to kill," he whispers.

"You don't have to kill. None of us do. We can stop this if we work together," I smile at him.

"You sure? Your not tricking me? Your not going to strike me with me off guard and kill me with that sword?"

"No way. This thing I just got and I will not use it. I need you to know that."

"Alright...what is your plan then? Do you think we can get more on board?"

"I hope so and I'll let you know as soon as I figure out the details."

A row of arrows hit the tree behind us. "Oh no," the kid says scared.

"I'm Luke by the way," I introduce myself.

"Matt," he tells me as I grab his hand and pull him away as more arrows come.

"Keep running get in front of me," I tell him as he sprints ahead of me. I stop two on coming arrows pulling out my sword and cutting them in half. "Don't have to kill with it but sure can try stop getting killed if its arrows," I inform Matt.

"I agree," he shouts to me still in front of me.

We continue to run through the trees knowing we can only run for so long. "Do you know anywhere we can lose them?" I ask Matt.

"I don't know. Couple good spots but not close by," he tells me as we slow ever so slightly not having a clue what to do next.

"I'm not good at this type of stuff. I'm good at hacking into systems or spaceships or logical answers and remembering everything I see. I've never been much good at this," I say slowly.

"Me either. I know how to play games but this is real life and those are real arrows. Punching you was just me trying to survive. I don't really know who I am anymore," he says sadly.

"Don't worry. We will get back to Earth. Just trust me," I smile at him as we stop behind a tree to catch our breath.

"Come out! Come out and fight Luke!"

I look to Matt. "How they know your name?"

"I have no idea," I say just as confused as he is. How do they know my name? I'm confused.

"Get out here now or I'll come and get you and your loser friend!"

"Stay here Matt. I need to figure out what they want or how they know my name," I say to him.

"Luke no," Matt goes to say.

"I'll be alright," I tell him before I step out from behind the tree and head into the small clearing.

My mouth drops open at the sight of her. It can't be! She can't be here. Will this girl ever just stop taunting me or turning up. I can't believe Lucy is here.

"Hey Luke. Nice to see you and still somehow not dead," she laughs.

"What are you doing here?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she laughs her two goons laugh with her.

"That's why I asked."

"I think it ended very unfairly last time," she begins.

"Unfairly? You killed Jack in thinking it kill him! That is evil. It only unfair because he shocked you in coming back. Nothing unfair about it. Just you being a spoiled brat."

"Oh look at you Luke Smith. Using such original material. You almost bore me to death."

"You almost make me feel sorry for you. Yet I don't at all. Having a mum like Ruby no wonder you turn out like this."

"You have no right to bring my mum into this! I hate you Luke Smith! I hate you and I will do all in my power to make you suffer," she says as she steps forward pulling a dagger out her belt.

I block the dagger with the sword in my hand and manage to step back but she is fast and catches my arm as I manage to back away at a fair distant.

"Why won't you just leave me alone?"

"If only it was that simple Luke. But you see I'm still part of your present and future. Even ask the Doctor. Not much you can do about it. I mean I'm just playing with you while I can. I mean the next part is fun with your boyfriend," she giggles.

"You dare touch Sanjay and you will regret ever crossing paths with me. I'm warning you!"

"But its already beginning Lukey boy," she sneers as she disappears and her two goons gone before I can stop them or ask her what she meant.

No this can't be happening. I'm stuck in here and she is going to go...I really don't want to think about it. What am I going to do.

"Did I just get here right on time?" I voice asks from behind me.

I turn to face Matt and Paul standing beside him. "Paul your here...how are you here? Did you just come alone?"

"Yes I came alone I thought it be safer that way. I had some help from Mr Smith he is brilliant by the way truly. I caught the last bit of the conversation. Who is she? Why does she want to hurt Sanjay?"

"I'm not sure but she seems to think its our present and future. Ever since I met her shes been a bit weird and out there and...I don't want to hurt anyone or kill anyone. But if she hurts Sanjay or kills him I don't think I could stop myself," I say to Paul.

"Calm down Luke. I promise she won't. We will stop her. Come on. I got my watch. I tracked her. Take us straight to her," he smiles.

"Yeah your right. Glad you got this watch now," I smile as I take his hand.

"Where you going?" Matt asks.

"Can we take him with us? I mean we have to stop Lucy but there is also Rem and we got to save all these kids too. Matt be a start," I tell him.

"Alright grab hold of my arm then kid," Paul says.

Matt takes hold and the forest dissolves around us replaced by a small room. I spot Sanjay, Conner and Jay standing there backs against the wall Lucy and her goons approaching them.

"What do you want!" Sanjay demands.

"I want Luke to suffer. By hurting you. By killing you it destroy him! It break the pathetic Archetype he really is. No more Luke protecting Earth he will surely go insane."

"That is where you are wrong!" I shout over at her.

She spins on her heels glaring over at me. "Why do you always have to try be a hero!" she shouts over at me.

"I don't know. Maybe its because its all I know. Maybe its because its what mum would of wanted. Maybe its because I grew up by a women who knew right for wrong. What you have done and continue to do. Why do you have to do it? Why follow on from your mum. You don't have to," I tell her. "If you hurt Sanjay or kill him. It won't destroy me. It make me stronger and more determined then ever to stop you!"

I saw it coming and even before Paul. I sprint forward and throw myself in front of Sanjay as Lucy moved quickly but failed to make her target instead her dagger went straight into my stomach instead of Sanjay and Paul was close beside me but I had just been a tad quicker then him.

She steps back my blood now on her blade of her small dagger. I look at her as I felt myself stumble forward. Sanjay wraps his arms around me bringing me into his lap.

"You just saved my life," Sanjay whispers as he looks into my eyes and presses down on the wound with his hand.

Paul kneed down beside me pulling out something from his pocket. Some sort of strange plant. He applies it to my wound making me hiss in pain.

"I'm so sorry Luke. It has to hurt for it to heal," he whispers gently to me. He then pulls out a bandage. He pulls up my top properly before pulling the bandage around it crossing over the other bandage still on my side.

This is turning out to be a great trip to a new planet. I will never forget this one! Even though I can't forget anything anyway.

Paul gets to his feet to face Lucy. "Now your dealing with me and you won't like what I can say or do. I give you this one warning. I don't give a million chances like Luke does. Luke has a heart of gold. I know that even though I've not known him long. Its my job to protect him. You are a threat to him and our team. So listen up. Leave here and never come back. Don't come here, don't dare step on Earth and if I see you a mile to Luke or the people he loves I will kill you. No buts no second chances. No more of your remarks. Get lost before you lose all hope of a life at all!" Paul shouts with pure anger and authority in his voice. Strong, confident and angry. I'm even slightly scared of him at the way he is glaring at her.

"I'm going," is all she says before she vanishes her goons with her taking the dagger with her.

"Paul," I say as I wince in pain again.

"That plant will help you heal quickly. Its way advanced but I think it was needed don't you," Paul smiles.

"Thanks. I owe you big time," I say slowly.

"You owe me nothing. I'm meant to protect you and I failed," Paul says.

"Thank you Paul. I was finding it hard to like you but...you have saved Luke's life. So thanks," Sanjay whispers.

"I can understand that. I've come out of nowhere and...you have to earn trust. I get that. So who is this Rem guy? Anyone got any ideas how we going to stop him and save all these kids?" Paul asks.

"Luke had an idea," says Matt.

"You do?" Paul asks me.

"Well. We just got to get Rem and who ever else helps run this place out of the way. Once they are gone we can get all the kids teleported back to Earth. We just need to find a way to stop them retaking more people again back on earth after."

"Leave that to me Luke. I know exactly how," Paul beams down at me.

///////

Needs Editing!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

955K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...