Luke Smith Adventures

By EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... More

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!

29 0 0
By EmmaWilliams66

Sanjay's POV

Trying to educate Luke about the Hunger Games had been the last thing on my ideas of having fun but yet I knew once I told Luke he would remember it all and its always good to have someone who can't forget anything. Defiantly when what is happening can be very similar to the Hunger Games.

Yet the more time I spent telling Luke about the Hunger Games the more worried I have got about him. His wound is almost surely going to or already is infected. Why does it always happen to Luke?

"We need to get out of sight," Conner finally said once I had explained everything to Luke.

"Where do you suggest we go? I mean if you haven't noticed its just trees around here," Jay says to the kid quite blankly.

"Are all you young adults irritating, dumb and annoying?" Conner asks.

"Oi enough of that. What do you mean by that anyway?" asks Jay.

"Never mind. We need to move. Clearly you three have a death wish and Luke looks half dead already," Conner has to point out.

"Hey leave Luke out of this. I mean he was sort of sticking up for you. If it wasn't for him I may have had to teach you a lesson," sneers Jay now.

I put my hand on Jay's shoulder, "Calm down. He is just a kid and he thought he had no other choice. We still may not have a choice. If its be killed or kill you have to make your mind up quickly. Can't judge him until you are in that situation," I tell him calmly.

"Guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news and all but...we are in trouble," Luke breaks through our conversation like a rock smashing through a piece of glass.

I turn to where Luke had been staring to find a group of about six people heading our way. Some young, some our age and one a lot older then us. All have weapons, all look ready for an ambush and three guesses who that is?

We all quickly hide behind the trees. Luke and I behind one. Jay and Conner behind the other. "We are dead," whispers Conner.

"You say we have a death wish but clearly your just a right coward," Jay says to him.

"Jay come on. He is scared to die. Most people are," I try explain.

Luke grabs onto my shoulder firmly. At first I thought he just wanted to be close to me but I soon realized he had no choice but to cling on. He suddenly looks very pale, almost all his colour gone. He is shaking ever so slightly and his eyes are failing him.

"Luke please you can't give up on us now," I say to him with clear concern in my voice it breaking off at the end as if my voice gave out.

"I will be okey Sanjay I just don't think I'm up to running or being apart of this crazy scheme," he whispers.

"I know Luke. I know it gets a bit much sometimes," I say to him.

He nods, "I can't quite explain why it hurts so much. I'm use to getting hurt a bit now but this...something is wrong Sanjay. I can feel it," he continues to whisper to me.

"I need to get you help. We need to get out of here. If we don't we are all going to die and Luke a lot sooner then us! I believe you Luke," I say turning back to him, "Your normally right about these things."

"Lenny...where is Lenny?" Luke asks.

"I don't know Luke. They must of taken the ring. They may not even know what he is. We will get him back like we did last time," I smile to him.

He falls slightly onto me now holding onto me tight against the tree. "I love you. Don't ever forget that. I just don't feel right with out Lenny," he tells me.

"I know. I love you too so you know I will always understand about Lenny. I'm your boyfriend and he is like a really close best mate," I smile to him trying to keep him awake.

He nods, "Yeah. You always get me don't you? I don't know what I would do without you anymore. How could I had been so stupid to push you away after my mum died," he says.

"Luke come on. I do but this isn't the time for this. You need to try be strong for me," I say to him.

"Sanjay got to shut up! They are coming right towards us," says Jay loudest he can get with out attracting attention to our position.

"Luke we need to be quiet," I whisper to him.

He nods, "I know I'm sorry."

"We are screwed," says Conner breathing to rapidly.

"Calm down," Jay says to him.

"What is the point? We are dead!"

"You will not go any further!" I loud voice fills the area.

"What is that?" I ask Conner in hope he would know.

"Its them. The aliens they are talking to us."

"Why?" we hear a voice boom.

"You will not address us like that petty HUMAN! We have business with the group you are coming up to. Turn around or die where you stand!"

The group mumble nearby us for sometime but clearly decide to retreat. I cling onto Luke as they finally disappear from our sights.

"Why do they want to see us or talk? What business?" Jay asks first like one of us would have an answer.

"They might know," Luke whispers.

"Know what?" Conner asks before I can.

"I mean if they took my ring they will soon know its not a ring but an alien instead. They will come to realize we aren't the normal typical humans that they grabbed from that abandoned shopping Center. I mean thinking logically that's all I can come up with," Luke says calmly and for a moment I thought he was looking better but I knew different from the way he was now using my body and the tree for most of the support of his body. I am certain if he let go of me and the tree he wouldn't be able to stand.

Suddenly something appeared around us. A blue light. One moment I am with Luke and the next I'm surrounded by light and nothing else blinding me completely...

Luke's POV

When I came around I could already feel myself recovering. I open my eyes to find myself in what seems to be a medical bed, almost like a hospital one. I have never been in hospital to comment on if it feels like it but it surely has similarities to the ones I've seen on TV.

The second thing I noticed is my wrists are tied very firmly to the bed with some sort of metal like rope. I've never seen anything like it but I avoid struggling against them. I would never get through them.

The third thing I realize is I'm not in my own clothes but some sort of white throw over that is just like what I had on when I first woke up as the Archetype.

The final thing I really notice is the fact that I knew they had must of bandaged up my wound and had given me some sort of medication as I have a cannula something I also know from watching TV.

Abruptly the door to this small room that is only filled with this bed, a chair a small cabinet and a sink is forced open at quite a force hitting the wall.

"I always forget my own strength!" In front of me now stands a six foot red alien with two wings but for the rest of its body it has the same features of a human. Legs, arms, eyes, ears and nose.

I look at him unable to find anything to really say. He came in here to speak to me for some reason so I'll let him speak first.

"Hello. Your name is Luke?" he asks.

I nod my head but don't say anything. "Don't fancy talking?" he asks raising his eyebrows. Yes he has eyebrows too.

I shrug but still don't say anything. He pulls up the chair right close to the bed and sits down on it looking at me curiously.

"I need to know a few things, Luke. I mean its the only reason why your not dead right now," he says to me.

"I guessed that."

"Oh so you do talk. That's a start I suppose. My name is Rem and I run something called Survival: Rage of the Youth. You may already ask why is it called that when adults are involved too. You see when adults are involved it makes the youths be able to prove themselves against someone a lot older. It doesn't always work out but its fun. And lets just say that is what its all about. Fun, entertainment for my people," he smirks.

"Your telling me something I already sort of figured out," I say to him.

"Very well then but don't you want to know why I spared you? Why your not dead right now? That wound could of easily killed you," he says to me.

"I know. I also know why you most probably spared me. I have information about something you need to know. I mean you probably already guessed I'm not a typical human," I say to him.

"Just by running bloods it revealed a lot about you Luke," he smirks at me.

"Really," I whisper.

"You don't seem fazed by this at all. I'm quite remarkably surprised but also partly intrigued. You were never born. You were grew. You have ten thousand different types of DNA inside you. But what I don't know is why? Why does someone like you exist at all? What are humans doing on earth?"

"I don't have to explain anything to you."

"I am afraid you do. Your so called friends are safe but maybe not for long if you don't start revealing everything about yourself. You're lucky to be alive Luke. We had to run a strong painkiller through your system. We have had to give you a lot of Hem which I believe on your planet is called Anti-bionics to treat the massive spread of the infection. You would of been okey if you hadn't come to our planet. Our planet is highly more advanced then Earth so even you Luke couldn't fight the infection on your own. Your cells are interesting and some of them seem to be changing ever so slightly."

"What gives you the right to do tests on me?" I demand feeling violated now.

"Oh you humans and your tempers. You still have that I see. I notice you have no belly button but you also have a couple scars on your stomach. I have done a lot since you been out of it Luke. Why wouldn't I? At first it was just to ensure you didn't die so I could get some information but I came across a lot more then I had thought," he laughs.

"You can't get away with this. I won't let you get away with this. Taking all these children and adults from earth," I say to him.

"I really would worry more about yourself Luke," he sneers now.

"I'm not afraid of you. Your just a horrible evil whatever you are and I will stop you. You watch me," I say to him. "You won't be the first alien I've stopped."

"Ah so you have faced aliens before. I mean I thought it was quite clear you had containing a Forelock on your finger," says Rem.

"Give him back!" I demand at him.

"A bit sensitive are we? I heard that if you have a Forelock constantly inside you it can lead to all sorts of things including attachments. You can handle the Forelock because of what you are. A normal human might struggle but not you."

"You might think you can just do what you want, when your want. But you can't. This isn't right. Why do you aliens always have no sense of morals?"

"The thing is Luke. I can do what I want!" he shouts at me now grabbing onto my arm tight.

"Get off!"

"I don't think your in any position to be demanding anything. Now tell me why you were created. What is your story and if you don't tell me right now. I will kill one of your friends and each one will die until you tell me!"

"I was created by a race called the Bane," I sigh giving in. "I was part of an alien invasion through selling bubble shock which inside contained Bane. They made me physically have a fourteen year old body but something happened, I woke up when I wasn't suppose too. I ran and I met a girl called Maria and then Sarah Jane Smith. They helped me quick to learn words, things about Earth. Mrs Wormwood is the bane that created me. When they no longer needed me Mrs Wormwood did something, she was killing me. I remember everything I read, see. I can't forget it. I saved Earth the day I was born because I remembered this long sequence of numbers that triggered an explosion in the factory killing the bane mother and stopping the invasion. That was why I was created. Instead of being what I was meant to be for I saved Earth. I've been helping to protect it ever since."

He looks at me calmly letting go of my arm. "That's very interesting. So what you stop aliens for a living?"

"Kind of," I smile.

"Yet here we are," he laughs. "How old are you now?"

"I am Seventeen," I tell him.

"So your only three years old? Wow that is impressive. I am taking this isn't your first time close to dying then? Nothing different about facing an alien like me?"

"Yeah I've been in some bad situations in the past."

"I'm sure you have and I actually believe everything. I mean the DNA don't lie. You at full strength you could be my next champion," he suddenly says.

"What?"

"Oh come on Luke. I can't let you walk out of here. You would do everything in your power to stop me. I mean it sounds like you have done an amazing job so far. I can't risk that and if you were a normal human I chuck you into the arena too. You don't get any special treatment. You have that look that tells me you would never give up until you stopped me. I have to continue my work. No one will stop me not even you Luke but I feel that you really could become apart of my games. A big part," he grins from ear to ear.

"Your insane!"

"Maybe but my whole race watch Luke. No one ever complains. I am just entertaining my race," he winks at me as he stands up.

I shake my head, "You think I'm the only one? You think I've been doing this all alone. Then you're sadly mistaken. You watch. If I can't stop you my friends, my family will. I'm not alone far from it!"

He grabs my hair now holding it tight." Let them come. I make you watch as I kill them all!" he laughs as he lets go again.

I glare at him, "Least give me Lenny back. Please? I mean he is no harm. You must know that," I say to him.

"No way. I know he is harmless but you are going out in that arena alone! It make you stronger. You are hiding something from me too. Your cells are changing for a reason. I made my lab investigate further. You contain strong telekinetic energy and you have managed to use it haven't you?"

"I'm not telling you anything else. Guess for all I care. Think what you want!"

"I know you do."

"Even if I do your not giving me Lenny so it won't work," I tell him.

"Oh really?"

I turn my attention to the sink ignoring him.

"You are starting to drive my patients," he says making me look at him.

"Lenny helps me to use my telekinetic energy. I haven't be able to do it without him," I tell him.

"I believe you for some strange reason. Yet one more reason to stop you having Lenny. It might make for good entertainment you using those sort of gifts but yet it could also help you escape," he sneers.

"Yeah your right it would. What a shame," I sigh.

"Well you get some sleep Luke. Soon you won't be sleeping for a while," Rem informs me before he leaves the room closing and locking the door behind me.

He didn't say what he was going to do with Sanjay, Jay and Conner. I hope they are alright and can hold out. If I know Rani, Clyde, Sky and Kevin they will come and as much as I still have my doubts I bet Paul is very much involved too and he seems to be good at what he does even if he does break rules and get on Sanjay's nerves.

///////

Needs Editing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
455K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
623K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...