Buckley's Rowdy Ranch: Cam...

By CaptainCrunch

*COMPLETED* Welcome to Buckley's Ranch, full of sexy cowboys and all kinds of trouble! Lord 'ave mercy! Jessi... More

Introduction
Chapter One: New Beginnings,Old Wounds
Chapter Two: Waiting For A Sign
Chapter Three: You Wait Your Turn, Smart Ass
Chapter Four: Bonding with Susanne, Defending Cam
Chapter Five: That's All I Ask, Ladies
Chapter Six: Nightmares, Whiskey & Drunk Cam
Chapter Seven: Cam's Dream, My Misfortune
Chapter Eight: Lace Teddies & Throwing Fists
Chapter Nine: Breakfast & Flowers
Chapter Ten: I'm All Yours, Cam
Chapter Eleven: The Buckley Ball Part 1
Chapter Twelve: The Buckley Ball Part 2
Chapter Thirteen: Both To Blame
Chapter Fifteen: The Breaking Of Two Hearts
Chapter Sixteen: The Truth About Jessie
Chapter Seventeen: Epiphany You Overdue Bitch
Chapter Eighteen: Happily Ever After?
SEQUAL IS UP!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Fourteen: Teapot Dance

15.5K 406 29
By CaptainCrunch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @hollymollyjolly! Let’s all wish her a warm happy birthday y’all!

Kay, under each foreign sentence will be an English translation of course. So vote and comment if you’re reading.

I NEED HELP!

Editing has been kind of tough so I got a question for the readers, should Jessie know Cam a lot longer before they started dating or should it stay as it is. This has been such a tough decision on me because some things would have to be altered.

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME if you are too shy about your thoughts on what should happen. Any opinion would be greatly considered!

Crunchy out y’all!!!

Cam's POV

"Caminó de regreso a su rancho."

( English Translation: She walked back to your ranch.)

"For fuck's sake Calisto, talk in English!" I struggled not to punch Calisto De Meuro in his smirking face; he seemed to think it was funny to talk in Spanish rather than English just to take the goddamn piss out of me.

"Le calme idiota enojado? Yo sólo estaba tratando de tener un poco de diversión." He laughed heartily, reaching into the front pocket of his white formal jacket.

(ENG: Will you calm down you angry idiot? i was just trying to have a little fun)

"I know what idiota means, you smug bastard." I growled, if he calls me idiot one more time. . . bottle your anger Cam, if he’s seen Jessie then it’ll be worth it.

"Por lo tanto idiota sabe unas cuantas palabras extranjeras que sólo significa idiota, ¿no? Estás jodido más inteligente que el oso promedio.” He lit his cigar with a lighter; the lighter itself caught my eye. It was a burning rose, with an ugly ass snake feeding on it.

(ENG: So idiot knows a few foreign words that only means idiot, huh? You're fucking smarter than the average bear.)

"What? Stop saying calling me an idiot, Calisto." I snapped, bringing my eyes back to his. His grey eyes twinkled, like a mischievous little rodent.

"Tu madre es atractivo."

(ENG: Your mother is attractive.)

"Calisto, english."

"Perry es un hombre bien parecido, me gustaría dejar que me domar toda la noche." He said with a sly smile, exhaling. The smoke came out of his mouth in puffy white grey circles, blowin’ into my face. I tried my best not to breathe in the smoke; I had given up smoking a few years ago.

(ENG: Perry is a good looking guy, I'd let him tame me all night long.)

"What did you say about my brother Perry?" Calisto is such a little bastard, what I wouln’t give to tie him to grab that burningcigar and shove it up his ass.

"Su hermana agita un fuego en mi cintura." He said in a singsong voice, bringing the lighter close to his manhood and switched it on, I watched with wide eyes as he moved the fire lighter in a circle; I had a good feeling it was something to do with ‘fire in my dick’ or something like that.

(ENG: Your sister stirs a fire in my loins.)

"Stop that! Have you seen Jessie or not?" I snapped at him angrily.

"Sí, vi tu Jessie volver para casa del rancho."

(ENG: Yes, I saw your Jessie go back to you ranch house.)

De Meuro threw the cigar tothe ground as he turned away from me, and then walking up to where he threw the burning cigar and turned back to me.

“Si su coche más lejos de ti, amigo mío, que no será fácil para reclamar una vez más.”

(ENG: If you drive her further away from you, my friend, she will not be easy to reclaim once more.)

As if to prove a point, he stomped on the cigar, putting out the burning light it flamed. I watched Calisto walk away singing; this time in English.

I didn’t want to keep my mind on that blistering idiot, I wanted to see Jessie. She’s probably alone and scared, some psycho could be after her or worse, Lucinda could be with her.

“Lookin’ for a special woman there Cam?” ugh. No.

“None of your goddamned business, Courtney.” She was the one night stand I had a while ago, and I had hoped to god I would never see her again.

“C’mon now Cam, we could go sneak into my car and have a quickie, I know how much you love the backseat.” She was trying to sound seductive, except I was getting pissed off more by the minute.

“You were disgustin’. Forget about me and get lost.” I walked farther and farther and farther away from her dolled up pink wearing fake self.

Women like her annoyed me. Always claiming to want to have a one night stand, next thing I know they’re poking holes into my condoms.

One night stand, my ass. Girls like Courtney wanted to have my child to gain popular status in the town.

Dawn Isabella came into my view, grinning at me. Why was she grinnin’ at me?

“Did you wet your whistle a little too hard?” maybe she had a bit too much to drink, I mean she was swayin’ from side to side a little.

“Maybe. But I know something you don’t.” she said in a sing song voice, I raised an eyebrow at her curiously.

“Oh yeah? What?”

“Lucky for you I understand Spanish.” YES, thank god!

“Tell me what the idiot said.” I commanded her, taking the champagne flute glass off her fingers. She smiled at me again, this time a little wicked.

Uh oh, this smile of hers tells me I won’t enjoy what she’s going to ask of me.

“I want you to do the tea pot dance.” My eyes widened at her vexing order.

“WHAT?!” No way in hell was I going to do the GOD DAMN tea pot dance. That’s for fucking babies!

“Do the tea pot dance. Then I’ll tell you what Calisto said.” Dawn was serious, her smile had dropped.

Aw hell!

“Can’t I do something else?” I hedged nervously, glancing around the back terrace. The only thing I could see were lantern lights and flowers.

“Sorry cowboy, now dance for me.” Dawn laughed, shaking her head. I felt my hope die down as I stood in front of her, weighing my options.

A, I can do the dance and find out where Jessie is.

B. I do the dance and feel like less of a man.

C. I don’t do the dance and don’t know where the hell Jessie went.

I think we all know what option I chose.

“I’m a little tea pot. Short and stout.” I hope no one is watching me lose my pride.

“Here is my goddamn handle—” I put one hand to my hip uneasily, gritting my teeth. Jessie is going to owe me big time.

“Here is my spout—” I shot my arm out into a straight fucking line. I can’t believe I’m doing this, this is incredibly demeaning.

“When I get all steamed up, hear me shout.” I cursed a word in my mind I would never say in front of a woman.

“Just tip me over and pour me out—aw for god sake’s DAWN!” I yelled over her rowdy laughin’. She was all red in the face, her body shaking as she wheezed out.

“K-Keep going!” she giggled, tears coming into her evil eyes.

Fuck me dead, I swore in my mind as I gritted my teeth and continued my child dance.

“I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true. Here's a fucking example of what I can do. I can change my goddamn handle to my spout—” I changed my goddamn handle and looked around to see if anyone was watching.

“Just tip me over and pour me out, god kill me.” I leaned a bit to the side to simulate tea coming out.

“Magnifique! Encore! Meilleur théière de tous!” she clapped, cheering as a faint blush entered my embarrassed cheeks.

(ENG: Magnifique! Encore! Best teapot of them all!)

God, she’ll never let me live this down.

“Tell me what Calisto said.” I growled at her, straightening my clothes self-consciously. Damn woman, smart devil she is.

“Les choses qu'il a dites—” (ENG: The things he said)

She shook her head and tried to suppress a tipsy giggle. When Dawn Isabella tipped her beautiful face at me her smile dropped when she saw how serious I looked.

No more games.

No more goddamn dances.

“She walked back to the ranch; she’s probably there by now. It’s almost three in the morning.” She checked her little diamond encrusted designer watch.

I felt my hear almost explode with relief.

Jessie was safe, okay.

I turned away from Dawn to run to my car but she grabbed a hold of my arm and gave me a steady look. The dead serious look in her eyes almost stunned me.

“Elle va se développer pour vous aimer, juste ne pas répéter les erreurs que vous faites avec Lucinda. Calisto est juste, ne pas la repousser plus loin.” I gritted my teeth; she was keeping me from getting back with Jessie with every word she garbled.

“Meaning?” I don’t have time for this shit again!

“Meaning: She'll grow to love you; just don't repeat the mistakes you made with Lucinda. Calisto is right; don't push her away any farther.” Huh, Calisto said that? I thought the bastard was sayin’ shit about me.

I nodded solemnly, then retracted my arm and ran to my car.

“Bonne chance, vous en aurez besoin avec cette tête épaisse de la vôtre, ma théière préférée” She yelled after me.

(ENG: Good luck, you'll need it with that thick head of yours, my favourite teapot.)

*At Ranch House*

There she was.

There she was sleeping peacefully, like a beautiful angel.

I’m going to kill her!

I darted towards Jessie, grabbing her shoulders and began to shake her like a baby shakes a rag doll. How dare she go to sleep?! How dare she look peaceful when I had to deal with two annoying people?! HOW THE HELL DARE HER?!

Her eyes flipped open like a fish’s eyes and were about to scream when she realised it was me.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU CAME BACK TO THE RANCH?!” I screeched at her, truly maddened.

She can’t just walk out of there and leave me after a small fucking fight!

“Ow! Let go!” she clawed at my hands, my hands trembled as I continued to shake her. I was so madly relieved, trembling from it in fact.

“You left me. You left me without telling me where you went.” Through the anger in my voice, I hoped she could see that I missed her terribly. Yes I’m still mad at her, but I’m findin’ it hard to stay mad at her.

“You know what you did. Now get out of my room.” Jessie seemed too nervous; maybe I scared her with my yelling?

“What? No! not after I spent the entire night looking for you—” if she knew what I went through she would be apologising.

“Cam, I’m not dressed yet so—” a sudden smile curled its way to my lips. I quickly went to unbutton my shirt, almost ripping it off with excitement. Next came my pants, I almost hurt my semi errection in my haste to take my clothes off.

“Perfect.” I hopped into her bed, she watched my short performance with a blush and disbelieving eyes.

“GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN BED YOU PERVERTED SHITTY CCOWBOY!” she started swatting at my searchin’ hands. Well I was only searchin’ for her hips to bring her closer to me. Her hands accidently bumped hands to which I lost my balance and I came crashing on top of her.

I grabbed her swattin’ hands and held them above her head as she struggled to claw at my grinning face, I was comfortably propped up on my knees as I looked down at her, I could feel the heat from my manhood pressing down on her abdomen, She blushed once againasher own body heated up to match my heat.

“You made me look or you, the least you can do is listen to me.” I commanded, a bit angrily. I released her hands and plopped down, sharing her pillow.

“No, go away.” She whined, pulling the blanket over her head. A reluctant smile tugged on my mouth.

“Nope. Not until you look at me while you talk to me.”

“Ugh, fine. Put some pants on and then we’ll talk.”

“But I’m too tired to put them on.”

“So, you’re too tired to put pants on but not tired enough to talk.”

“Yes.”

Our banter had stopped with Jessie sighing, pulling the cover down half way to cover the bottom part of her face.

“It’s hard to stay mad at you when you look so adorable.” I sighed; the anger had drained out of me. I reached over and brushed a stray curl off her face that was covering her beautiful eyes.

“I want to apologise.”

“Fine, go ahead."

"I'msorryformakingyoucryandforbeingacompleteassholetoyou." It came outtoo fast, it happened when I was agitated.

"What?" She heard what I said; Jessie just wanted to drag it out of me. That little minx!

"I'm sorry for making you cry and for being a complete asshole to you."

“And?”

"And for making you to do something you had no idea about." I continued; I really was sincere.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked softly, my heart stilled for a second before resuming back to its normal beating.

"I'll think about it." She turned to her side, away from me. I sighed; I knew I deserved it. Instead of leaving her alone, I curled up closer to her back and wrapped one arm around her waist, gently tucking my other arm under her so I could make a full circle.

*Later*

At breakfast, I had tried talking to Jessie. The conversation went a little like this:

“Mornin’ Jessie.”

“Mmm hmm.”

“Did you sleep well?”

“Yep.”

“I didn’t crush you, did I?”

“Nope.”

“Er. . . do you want to go out to lunch later?”

“Busy.”

“Want me to bring you lunch? I don’t mind doing that for you.”

“Nope.”

“Are you going to keep giving me short, one syllable answers?”

“Don’t know.”

At least that was more than one syllable. Though she didn’t make any eye contact, barely addressed me and left breakfast shortly after that.

My family had noticed her short fuse with me. Ma had told me to give her some space, then pa told me to buy her flowers and apologise like hell. Marcus said to flaunt what I had in front of her; I had reached over and gently hit him on the back of the head. Except that ‘gentle hit’ had his skull crash to the kitchen table, into his plate of bacon and eggs.

Guess I don’t know my own strength, now a days. After I apologised to him and promised to help round out the cattle next week I left the kitchen, sighing dejectedly.

I had a ranch to run.

“So, there’s been a exceeding amount of tourists since we commissioned that advertisement you were in. which means the ranch’s pay has been increased by a whopping 50% percent, Cam. Though, I guess that doesn’t mean much to you; being a millionaire family and all.” The ranches hired accountant Donald Cross said to me.

He showed me the increase in graphs; I smiled triumphantly and thought about how the money would be spent.

“I want at least 15% to go to nearby homeless shelters and youth groups. 15% to go to animal causes and since I know Tyler, Perry and Marcus are going to hassle me, I want some of that percentage to also go to some eco-friendly causes as well.” I ticked off all the good deeds I needed to do; I wasn’t going to wait around for someone else to help out with the less unfortunate. Ma raised me better than that.

“The rest of the percentage surge, sir? The 25% I mean.” Donald had a happy smile on his face, as he typed away what needed to be done.

“Will go into everyone who works on the ranch’s retirement fund.”

“Excellent. You’ve done a lot of good, sir.”

“Just make sure no one finds out about the Buckley’s money funds, I mean we’d be getting all kinds of hassle for it. Make the charity money seem like it came from some dying man who wanted to do some good work before he died.”

“Of course I will, Mr Buckley. This is the last of our meeting. Thank you for your time, sir.” I shook hands with Donald Blake, fighting the urge to grab a cigarette. Damn Calisto, blowing smoke into my face is really temptin’ me for one.

Sometime later, after I had gotten a hit of some energy drink I went lookin’ for Jessie. If I left things as they are now, I know I would have screwed everything up, the same I’d done with Lucinda.

Lord knows I didn’t want to repeat my mistakes.

Luck had given me an olive branch, because I soon found her shovelling cow shit. Ugh, the very smells made me want to run and never come back, but I knew there was something sweet in that stall for me.

“Need some help?” I asked; it looked like she was having trouble with breathing.

“Not if you plan on throwing it at me.” A smile tugged on my face. I walked to the back wall and grabbed a shovel, planting myself beside Jessie.

It was a silence of shovelling cow crap, nothing else. Until Jessie broke it, sighing.

“Cam, do you really know why I’m mad at you?” she asked me.

“Because I didn’t tell you about the dance act.” Wasn’t that why?

“No, I’m mad at you because you compared me to Lucinda.”

Ah.

Yeah, I deserved her silence. I can be such a bastard most of the time.

“Ah, well I’m sorry I had the pigheadedness to compare a maiden like you to a terrible whore like her.” I apologised, wrapping her in my arms and pulled her warm, voluptuous body against mine.

“You know I didn’t mean any of that, darlin’.” I rubbed her back; I had leant my face against her forehead. I felt her body loosen, relaxin’ into my embrace.

“Never do that again. Or I’ll stomp on your balls.” I would have laughed if she wasn’t so serious. She sounded like she really would stomp on my balls.

Oh shit, I better not piss her off again.

“Agreed. Now gimme a kiss, sweetheart. Lord knows I’ve wanted one all day.” Softly, I planted a gentle kiss against her feather soft full lips, a beautiful spark erupted between our mouths as our gentle kiss deepened into something more.

“Missed you.” I honestly did.

"Well isn't this a lovely moment." A voice drawled sarcastically, the amount of venom to poison a full grown horse dripped off every word. I tensed immediately, damn it.

I didn't want to deal with this cheating idiot.

I reluctantly tore my lips off of Jessie's and turned to face the one and only she devil, who was smirking at Jessie in a way I didn't trust.

Lucinda Wright

"Sorry to interrupt you, Mr Buckley. Miss Maureen."

Who was Maureen?

I turned to look at Jessie curiously.

"Miss Maureen?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 11.7K 24
Faye thought everything was in her life was perfect until one night when she was six, her pack was attacked. Everyone was killed, including her mom a...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
286 39 28
Charlie Adams never had it easy living her sixteen years of her life in the shadow of her popular sister Sam. Charlie suffered years at the hands of...
15.6K 1K 38
All Ryder's life, he loved two girls with all his heart, mind, and soul. He cared about them so much that he would give the shirt off his back, if th...