๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ โช mendes...

By tipsyhemmings

[ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ ] just some imagines about our adorable muffin lover. ( shawn mendes x fem!oc... More

0. requests
i. crush
ii. not interested
iii. jealousy
iv. rainy days
v. cheating
vi. new girl problems
vii. singing
viii. birthday surprise
ix. meeting her boyfriend
x. jealousy and break ups
xi. college rooms
xii. teenage hormones [i]โ€ข
xiii. bedroom floorโ€ข
xiv. teenage hormones [ii]
xvi. nine months
xvii. roses
xviii. family
xix. christmas spirit
xx. drugs
xxi. remembering
xxii. changing [i]
xxiii. changing [ii]
xxiv. changing [iii]
xxv. let me fall in love
xxvi. ruined dreams
xxvii. cliffs

xv. teenage hormones [iii]โ€ข

4.6K 101 24
By tipsyhemmings

[ 15 / 11 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
xv. TEENAGE HORMONES

w a r n i n g : 
s e x u a l   c o n t e n t

catrin williams

walking into school the day after, i approach my locker and grab my books out of it. feeling a presence behind me, i turn around to see none other than samuel wilkinson walking over with a grin on his face, showing off his pearly white teeth.

i smile back as i shut my locker after grabbing my books.

"catrin right? sam wilkinson." he grins.

i nod, confirming his question is right. "hey."

"you're mendes-uh shawn's best friend right?" i nod. "so you're the one he was saying how your bra size is a thirty four b?" i nod again. "well i can tell you're not."

"yeah thanks." i roll my eyes.

"so what is your actual size?" he smirks.

i scoff. "you really think i'm gonna tell you? just so you can tell everyone else, i don't think so."

"oh come on," he says, now placing his hands gently on my waist. "i can exchange you instead then?"

"i have to have evidence first though." i smirk.

he shrugs. "alright, when?" i shrug. "fine, stay after school with me as i have football then you can come over mine with me."

"alright."

"yo wilkinson! come on we got gym!" one of the boys shout.

"remember, after school." he grins. "i'll meet you here."

i nod as he walks off. in the corner of my eye i see shawn, i grin. my plan is working.

throughout the day, sam follows me around like a little puppy. when the last bell goes off to show it's the end of the day, i make my way to my locker.

"hey catrin." sam says walking over in his football kit but has his tracksuit on over the top.

"hey." i smile politely.

after putting my things in my locker, sam grabs my hand and entwines his fingers as he leads me to the football pitch.

when he sees me shivering, he hands me his tracksuit jacket as he takes off his over trousers before heading onto the pitch.

after training, i wait outside the locker room for sam to come out. however, shawn comes out before him and sees me.

"hey," he grins, making his way over.

"hey mendes." i grin, hugging him.

"who are you waiting for?" he asks.

"oh sam. i'm going over his tonight," i smile.

i notice his frown before he quickly covers it up. "have fun, be safe though. i'm only a call away, okay?"

i nod. "thanks shawn. i'll see you tomorrow." i smile.

"bye bestie." he grins before walking away.

soon enough, sam comes out and grabs my hand, leading us to his car. the drive to his house is short and quiet.

we make our way upstairs and to his bedroom where we get seated on his bed.

"you show first." i grin, unbuttoning a couple of the buttons of my blouse so he can see some cleavage.

he nods quickly as he slips off his jeans, throwing them to the floor.

i now move so i'm sitting next to him as he slides his boxers down so show his erect self.

i slowly rest my hand on his thigh before reaching up and grabbing hold of his penis and start moving my hand in fast motions up and down the shaft. a series of groans escape his mouth.

continuing my movements, i look over at sam to see his mouth open and his eyes squeezed shut with his head thrown back against the headboard.

"shiiittt. h-holy fuck mhm." sam grunts.

my left hand continues to run up and down the rest of him and my right hand now plays with his ballsack.

"shit, i'm close. fuck, keep going." he moans.

i lean over and grab a handful of tissues. i put them over his tip as i continue to run up and down his shaft quickly. moving my hand back to his ballsack. it wasn't long until a series of grunts fell out of his mouth.

"fucking hell, holy shit ahh."

i continue to now run up and down his shaft as he comes down from his high, his penis lowering down so it now hangs between his legs again.

i wipe the tip off before removing the tissue after he's finished and pull his boxers back up.

he lays there limp and breathing heavily. i run my fingers through his hair as his breathing slows down.

"so, size?" i ask, continuing to rake his blond locks.

"mhm, that feels nice." he sighs, his eyes still closed. "i'm six point five," he says.

i can hear his breathing slow down as he begins to fall asleep. i tuck him under his blankets where his snuggles into them and falls asleep.

grinning, i get up and check the time; 7:14pm. shit. i make my way out of his house after grabbing my bag and walk home which is a good fifteen minutes away.

walking inside my house, i see my parents in the living room. i walk in, to see them snap their heads to me.

"we were so worried until shawn came and said you were over a friend's house!" my mother exclaims.

"huh?" i question.

"you wouldn't think i'd just leave you knowing what sam is like, would you?" i hear from behind me.

turning around, i see shawn standing there. i smile and wrap my arms around him. "i'm safe, it's all good."

"i know now." he chuckles.

"why don't you two head upstairs and watch a film or something. it's still early yet." my mother smiles.

we nod and walk upstairs to my bedroom where we both collapse in a hugged heap on my bed.

"you know, i only flirted with sam as payback for you." i grin.

shawn makes a confused face. "i know you have a crush on me." i tease, poking him.

his face turns a pinky colour as he hides it in my neck. "aww, is little shawny embarrassed that i know?"

he shakes his head. i push him off me as i get up. "so this means i can't change in front of you anymore because you'll get horny." i joke.

"shut uppppp," shawn whines. i chuckle.

"well technically i haven't been able to do it for a while but i never knew so i kept changing in front of you."

"i'm not complaining," he shrugs.

i laugh, walking over to my wardrobe to pull out a hoodie and sweats. taking off my jeans, socks and top, leaving me in my underwear and bra.

shawn walks over and wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. "you're so beautiful, you know that right?"

i shrug as i turn around in his embrace. he looks down at me, just staring at my face.

he leans down and presses his lips to mine, bringing one of his hands up from my waist to cradle my cheek.

moving backwards, we fall onto my bed—me on top. he turns us over as he pulls away.

"we need to stop before i get carried away." shawn says seriously.

"don't stop yourself, let it happen." i smile.

"i can't lose you from my stupid actions catrin,"

"you won't lose me, don't worry."

with that he presses his lips back to mine hungrily, stopping to pull his top over his head and throw it on the floor.

my hands go to his jeans as the undo them and push them down as he continues to kiss me.

"go slow, okay?" i murmur, holding onto his shoulders as he places himself at my entrance.

"i was planning on anyway, i want this moment to be as beautiful as possible." he smiles, leaning down to press his lips to mine as he pushes himself in.

i groan in pleasure and slight pain as he pushes himself further in each time. he holds his gaze to mine and doesn't break it until he's fully inside.

he lowers his head to look down at where we're joined before looking back up at me.

"i've imagined this for i don't know how long. this doesn't even feel real, it feels like i'm dreaming." he says, looking directly at me.

i smile up at him. "you're not dreaming, this is completely real."

he leans down to kiss me once more before starting to move in and out. little gasps escape my mouth and he watches my every move.

every now and then he looks down at where we're joined as he pulls out and in, trying to believe it isn't a dream.

"shawn," i whisper.

"mhm?"

"c-can you go faster, just a little." i ask.

he nods, picking up the pace a little. a quiet groan escapes his mouth from the friction between us as my mouth hangs open.

"catrin," shawn says "look at me darling."

i open my eyes and lower my head to look as him. he presses his lips to mine once more. "you're so beautiful right now." he murmurs.

a gasp escapes my mouth as he pushes in fully, he smiles in awe as he watches me. "beautiful, so beautiful." he murmurs.

"i-i'm close," i gasp.

"okay baby, i'm holding on as much as i can." he says.

"don't hold on, let go." i instruct.

as soon as that leaves my mouth, his head falls to my shoulder as a long and low groan escapes his mouth as i feel him spill inside the condom.

once he's come down from his high, he continues moving in and out. now at a slightly even more faster pace, desperate for me to climax too.

"come on baby, come for me. come on." he whispers as he pushes in hard.

"oh my gosh." i gasp quietly, holding onto his shoulders.

"fuck, im going to come again if you don't hurry up." he grunts quietly.

i wiggle around, spinning us around so i'm now on top. his hands fall to my hips as he starts to move them.

"mhm," he softly moans.

once his hands stop, i start moving at my own accord. now desperate to climax.

"come on baby," he urges, lifting his hips up to meet mine, making me gasp lowly.

my hands stay on his chest as i continue moving, loving the new amount of pleasure going through me from the new position.

"shit, come on baby." he whispers.

"mhm." i groan, falling onto his chest as i climax. my chest rises and falls as i breathe heavily.

shawn's hand comes to my head as he strokes my hair. "i'm so proud of you baby. i wish i saw your face when you came though." he pauses "there's always a next time."

after calming down, i sit back up, remembering shawn was close to climaxing again.

my hips press hard against his, as i roll them slowly. his head leans back and his mouth hangs open. his hands hold my hips loosely.

"mhm, this is so nice. don't stop darling." he murmurs.

within a few minutes of me doing the same movements, he finally climaxes for the second time. his chest rises and falls as he comes down from his high again.

i lean down to his ear, "i'm a thirty eight double d." i pause, "i suggest you don't tell anyone though, otherwise they won't be your little secret anymore and the boys will be all over me." i whisper, teasing him.

this is the last part to this little imagine series so i hope you enjoyed it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 4.4K 101
about two teenagers who meet on social media and fall head over heels in love with eachother. โ€งโ‚Šหšเผ„
17.5K 426 64
๐๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž? editing in progress...
575K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...
1.1M 35.2K 26
"Hi, how may I- holy shit. You're Shawn Mendes." // all rights reserved @livemendes IG | @smilemendes COMPLETED ON: JULY 2ND, 2016