Tethered

By Snoozyn

-A crown of stars book I- Gilryn Locklore, a highborn Lady of the Elvin Court, is an unfathomable beauty that... More

Chapter 1: The prey✔️
Chapter 2: Farewells✔️
Chapter 3: Choices✔️
Chapter 4: Forget me not✔️
Chapter 5: Dangerous Encounters✔️
Chapter 6: Pathways✔️
Chapter 7: Trial✔️
Chapter 8: Unexpected Bonds✔️
Chapter 9: Ethereal✔️
Chapter 11: Trust and Danger✔️
Chapter 12: Turmoil✔️
Chapter 13: Gifts✔️
Chapter 14: Trust✔️
Chapter 15: Courting and Dueling✔️
Chapter 16: Traditions✔️
Chapter 17: Ceremony✔️
Chapter 18: Bond✔️
Chapter 19: Outcast✔️
Chapter 20: Danger✔️
Chapter 21: Trying✔️
Chapter 22: Lessons✔️
Chapter 23: Invitation✔️
Chapter 24: Worthy✔️
Chapter 25: The Bogel✔️
Chapter 26: Claiming✔️
Chapter 27: Secrets✔️
Chapter 28: Darkness✔️
Authors note! - book 2!

Chapter 10: The Stars and Moon✔️

8.5K 484 15
By Snoozyn

Walking bare-foot, letting his hand lead me deeper into this forest that is lit by the orbs following behind us, swirling around us in the celebration of two becoming fully one.

He stops in front of a teal door that is implanted into a house. It is much like the the large tree that these people live in, but more... Magyk entwined in its beautiful structure.

He opens the door, but before I can walk past him he is lifting me in his arms. His feelings of duty are bleeding into me, but I can't blame him for this, he's trying to show me that he cares, trying to make me feel special, cared for, not like two people that have only just met, that know close to nothing of the other and are meant to be enemies.

He carries me across the threshold and then continues to carry me until we are up a set of stairs and in a large room with a bed laid out across the floor.

There are a mixture of blankets and pillows lining the fluffy mattress, candles glowing, lighting up this room to me, giving off a dark seductive air.

His pride flows out of him and into me in crashing waves. He set this up for us and I can't help the little niggling of pleasure in my tether-bound mate for this effort.

He's gentle with me as he sets me on my feet. I'm much smaller than he is, I can feel how he doesn't want to hurt me, how he doesn't want to roughen me up like his past lovers.

He must think me a virgin.

I almost feel ashamed that I do not have that gift to give him. He is my other half, my tether-bound. Though I do not know much of it, I can't deny that I feel things for him, that his voice brings me to life in a certain way.

My ears know what they like, so I can trust them in this.

"Turn." I do so and I await his next move.

There are no nerves in his actions as he starts to untie the back of my dress. He's holding his breath as the material parts for him. I can feel him studying my bare back, my waist, as the dress falls down slowly to pool around my feet, completely naked underneath, but for the golden bracelets that encircle my arms like a prisoner, a small damper on this moment that I try to ignore.

I can feel the way his eyes are gliding down, his arousal clouding around me, feeding into mine.

"You are much curvier than ya seem, imp." I flinch as he suddenly touches me, his hand gliding around my hips, over my stomach, pulling me back to rest against his chest, my head not quite reaching his shoulder.

"My name is Gilryn." I'm growing tired of the way he continues to call me imp.

"With a crown of stars." He whispers into one ear, causing me to moan at the way it wraps inside, vibrating and masculine.

His lips touch my shoulder, kissing me there once before pulling away.

"What do you mean?" I ask and I hear the way his pants hit the floor with his boots, I see his shirt fling over my shoulder.

And he's back, whispering in my other ear, his hands reaching around to caress my thighs and sides. I'm losing my stance, my legs quaking at the way his touch makes me feel so complete, tingling and burning up my body until they reach the underside of my breasts that are not great in size, but not exactly what you would call small either.

His fingers play beneath, just along the underside of each breast, making me wish for them to move higher and higher, but they do not stray beyond their spot.

"Your name. It means with a crown of stars." Lips kissing the points of my ears, licking them. He's been in my head, he knows all the places I want him to touch.

"Ahh!" My little mewl has become a big moan when he bites it gently.

I can feel his hardness against my spine, I push back into him, trying to be brave, trying to show him that I'm no virgin.

"Turn."

I do as he says slowly, his hands now reaching my behind, grabbing and caressing the cheeks until he's lifting me to wrap my legs around his waist.

His Raven hair is within my reach and I take full advantage, showing him how bold I can be as my mouth latches to one collar bone, licking it the way I've so wanted to, biting it and pulling his long hair roughly in my grasp.

"Mmmmm. I never would have guessed you were just as wild as the Arradien woman by the looks of ya."

My lips leave his skin only to look to his mesmerizing eyes, trapping myself in his gaze, the bond purring as I let myself give into what it wants from me, from us.

He walks forward, holding me close as he bends to lay us across the warmth of the blankets he spread out himself. The little haven he created so wonderful and loving even though he doesn't really even know me.

He does seem quite rough around the edges. He doesn't talk much, but I can tell that he is a good person. I can tell how much these types of bonds mean to him in this display. I can tell that he really will cherish me and I know I have to try to give him the things I have promised in our blood-oath.

His naked body is pressed to mine, all muscle on this man. I let him look at me as I look at him, admiring the way his veins seem to glow even brighter in this moment with me.

I notice the chain on his neck, the only item he did not remove.

At the end I see a ball that glows like a moon, trapped and hanging between us, this chain around his neck.

I want to touch it, I feel drawn to touch it, but as I do, he traps my hand in his.

His eyes are telling me so many things at once.

He doesn't feel comfortable with my fascination in the moon upon his neck.

I smile at him, trying to forget about it as his lips find their way to my ears again, caressing them in all the right ways.

His hands are running up my stomach and over my breasts, his thumps rubbing my nipples to points for his mouth to devour.

"Mmmm...ah!" He's licking them, my feet are curling and kicking out like a child that isn't getting what she wants, but I quickly wrap them around his waist to pull him closer.

This pleasure is nothing like even Lorys could give me. He knew every single place to touch and yet this man that I am tethered to is making my body quake and shake, my eyes rolling back as he sucks and bites my nipples in turn.

My hands are on his chest, in his hair, pulling him up so that I can press my lips to his, my tongue shooting out to tangle and war with him.

I can feel his surprise in me, how bold I am in what I want as my feet pull his ass closer towards my center.

I want to feel the pleasure his hard length can give me. I want to know how much better this can feel with the one the gods have picked just for me, with the man that is connected to my soul, by the man with the moon around his neck to the girl with a crown of stars.

"Ya like to rush things, do ya?" I can only nod as his lips connect with my neck, creating a bright red hickey to show his people that he has taken me in all ways.

And suddenly I feel him at my entrance, his velvet head is pressed up tight to me, but unmoving.

I wiggle, wanting this now more than ever. His heat is scorching me, leaving me on a precipice for so long that I think I might die if I do not get what he's offering so teasingly.

"Sometimes it's better to be patient." I look into his eyes then, letting myself be submerged in him.

And that's when he gives it to me on a slow easy glide of his hips meeting mine, our bodies netting together on a level so full that I might burst any second, or maybe this is how he feels. I can't tell anymore what is my own and what is his. This overhaul of pleasure from both sides is almost overwhelming to me.

He pulls out just as slow and easy and I have to push my feet to shove him harder into me than he wants to go.

His fingers caress the tips of my ear on the next stroke, distracting me, making me immobile beneath him so that he can take his own pace as he rocks in and out of me.

I can hear his grunts and the way he's stretching me is unbelievable. Lorys was nothing compared to this monstrous man.

His pace is starting to increase the closer we both are getting to our climax. His grunts are music to my ears, making them twitch and glow as his do in that cerulean blue.

Our body's seem to be playing on this magyk between us as we become brighter and brighter.

I let my teeth find his collar bone once more. I take a bite.

"Ughhhh, Ya wild, imp!" He pounds me hard now, giving me what I've wanted from the start. I take every inch without pause as my body starts to twitch and undulate beneath him.

I start to rub my hips into his groin every time we meet and soon I'm biting his other collar bone.

"Ahhhh!" My moan is muffled by his chest, my cheek pressing to him as my eyes close tightly, not wanting to miss a single bit of the pleasure I'm feeling as my walls clench and twitch around him, milking him until he's spilling inside of me, his length pulsing in great bursts as his warmth fills me.

Afterwards I am silent, not sure how to take this in as he pulls away from me, reaching for a wet cloth to cleanse us with.

I look to his eyes as he cares for his female, feel the small tinge of guilt now making an appearance in his thoughts and feelings.

"I'm sorry." Except I'm not really sure what for.

He leans up, pulling me to rest against his chest, his mind pushing him to treat me just the same as any other Arradien woman, to respect me just the same as he wraps us in a blanket.

"Go to sleep. We can talk tomorrow." And I slowly let myself drift, my mind and soul floating in and out of his, letting him infiltrate my being.

I can't deny that he feels so right for me as he brushes my hair back, calming me.

The moon to my stars, we fit so perfectly already.

That is my last thought before succumbing to my bodies need for sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 1.2K 53
The Elvenking is like a very strong, old tree, deeply rooted in the kingdom he pledged himself to protect. He also pledged himself to protect his hea...
733 182 61
In the realm of Elveria, where rival elven kingdoms clash, a tale of forbidden love unfolds. "Shadows of Desire" takes you on a captivating journey a...
1.2M 48.6K 46
"As I laid on the filthy mat, my white hair fanning out like a halo around my head, I felt that ice inside of me fester. It grew and spread until it...
45.6K 3.2K 43
Featured in Wattpad HighFantasy & Magic II 19-year-old Aria is ready to accept her doomed fate of marrying the cruel Lord Lathik. An alliance that wi...