Royals (Urban)

By cutepalmtree19

Having that life that everybody wants but will never have. Having that life that you would gladly give anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SEQUEL

Royals (Urban)

60.6K 781 12
By cutepalmtree19

Having that life that everybody wants but will never have. Having that life that you would gladly give anyone.

That is how Jasmine feels about her life. Jasmine Stevens. The girl everyone loves and some envy. She is 16 year old and living in Chicago with her mother, big brother, and father. Jasmine lives like royalty but that is the total opposite of how she feels.

Her father runs the biggest drug cartel in Chicago but lowkey. Her brother is her fathers prodigy and her mother is always to busy. Jasmine just trys to make as much as she can of her overly guarded life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 347 25
Dreams is simply about getting money and taking care of him and his niggas but everything and everybody is getting in the way . Jasmine is still in s...
40.5K 1.1K 32
in this story it will be about 16 year old jasmine Brown she is abused by her step dad her mom is never home she always at work jasmine also has a ab...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
7 0 1
3 High School Boys Toronto,Xavier & Tahiry are best friends from childhood there in their Junior year back where there parents went to high school.Al...