Luke Smith Adventures

By EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... More

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery

25 1 0
By EmmaWilliams66

Luke's POV

I walk towards the library entrance with Paul beside me. "Luke is it me or does it look like its closed?" he says raising his eyebrows up at me.

I walk to the door and try the door, "It shouldn't be closed! Its never closed at this time," I say looking at my watch. Its only three in the afternoon. It should be open.

"So why is the door closed? Hold on there is a sign here," says Paul pointing towards a small piece of paper placed on one side of the doors. I pull it off to read it.

"Closed. No reason to panic. Refurbishments!"

"This isn't right. I mean it only got refurbished a month ago! Something is off," I say to Paul quickly.

"What you think its aliens? Come on Luke. Its one stupid library that is closed. You have a perfectly good computer at home. This was a stupid idea anyway," says Paul.

"Paul I know I'm right. It shouldn't be shut I am certain of that and I came here to get peace. To do my work in piece but now I can't do that anyway. Plus the way this has been wrote isn't profession at all. I would know," I say to him as I head around the building of the library.

"What you going to do?" he asks.

"I'm going to get in here and see what is going on. You coming or not?"

"Of course I am. I've been waiting for this," Paul says. "Doctor says to trust you and if you think something is wrong than you are probably right," says Paul pushing ahead first finding a back door which happens to be slightly open.

"Who would leave this open," I say as Paul enters through the door beckoning me to follow.

"Who knows. Who ever is actually in here and probably the same person who decided to shut the library for whatever reason."

"If its a person at all," I point out.

Paul leads the way through what seems to be a staff room of some sorts before we find a door at the far side. All the lights are off but there is enough light coming from a couple windows to see. Paul pulls open the door to reveal the first floor of the main library I have been in a million times.

"I suggest we check every floor just to be on the safe side," I say to Paul.

"You think we split up? That's what you do right you humans?" he says.

I look at him, "Don't act like we are the only race to do that. It would cover more ground will you be okey?"

"Luke I can't believe you just asked me that. I'm more worried about you," Paul begins.

"Don't be. I'll search the higher levels you check the lower ones," I tell him before I head straight to the stairs and start heading up them.

I keep heading up until I reach the third floor and head towards the back part of floor three where I know I find the computers. If I can just get five minutes peace to finish my article. No one seems to be around so I could quickly get it done and send.

I find the computers all switched on. All the lights are off but the computers are all on but why?

I sit down to the closest one and try log in. A quiet but annoying sound suddenly comes from the computer with a red flash coming from it.

"Who are you!" demands a voice from behind me. I whip my ahead around to find a women.

"Don't you mean what am I doing here? Are your computers meant to do this? I just really badly needed to print something and when I found it closed...it was a tad odd cause you only refurbished a month ago," I say.

She sneers at me, "Very good," she whispers.

"What do you mean? Can you fix this at all? I really need to print something," I say more firmly.

A loud crash suddenly I hear which sounded like it came from a level below us. "Your not alone," she sneers.

"What? I did come alone," I try act like I have no idea what she is talking about.

"Don't lie to me! You know more then your letting on. You show up the day after we come here and snooping around. Its not coincidence. I have been told to kill anyone who is a threat. You are a threat," she sneers now.

"Hold on come on! What is going on here," I say getting up off the chair now backing away from her a little.

"Don't act like you don't know!" she sneers.

"Alright your alien right? What do you want? What are you doing here?" I ask knowing my first approach hadn't worked.

"Who are you!" she demands now.

I shake my head, "What do you want!"

"It does not matter because you and this building will go down in flames. Good bye human!"

I watch her vanish in front of me.

I quickly head towards the stairs but an explosion hits the stairs from underneath sending me half way across the carpet crashing by the computers my ears buzzing from the explosion my side hurting and my lungs already filling up with the smoke that is already filling the large room.

Stairs are out of the question and soon so will this level be gone. I have to think fast. I look around for a fire exit sign and see one just by the computers a door. I get to my feet my head hurting and feeling slightly dizzy but I ignore it as I rush to the door pulling it open and happy to see stairs leading down. I quickly take them as I hear another explosion but this time from above.

I need to be quick before this whole building falls apart. I hope Paul makes it out alive. He seemed to be making enough noise a little while ago. What was he doing? Did he come across trouble? Oh he be fine I'm sure. He can teleport short distances I remember him saying.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and break the seal of the door with the emergency axe that I take from its case. I step out into the open looking around hearing sirens and panic around the front of the building. I look to see a Camera to my right and sigh thinking how I'm going to regret being caught on Camera soon enough. I rush away from the building taking the long route back to my car.

I reach the car leaning against it. "Glad you got out safe," says Paul suddenly popping out from nowhere beside me.

"You too. What happened with you?" I ask.

"Some sort of system error with the computers on level two and then I got attacked from behind. They had no idea who they were messing with but then again that explosion threw me off. Nearly got killed by a falling brick. Anyway what about you?"

"Its alien and this women said they only got here yesterday. She expected the building to go down with us in it. They won't be happy we are alive. We came across something they didn't want people to know. Problem is we are no where closer to know what is going on and now the library has been destroyed and even worse I got caught right on Camera. This is going to be all over the news...including my face."

"What about Mr Smith? Can he not just wipe the Camera or you from the system?"

"No. It look suspicious. Plus I am certain my face be on the news way before we could get Mr Smith to do that," I tell him.

Paul nods his head, "I suppose your right so what is the plan?"

"If they would kill us in cold blood like that...we are in trouble. This couldn't just be some stupid plan. I think its big and we need to figure out exactly what before its too late," I say to Paul as I go to open my car with my key.

"Luke I think its much bigger then even we thought," says Paul.

"Paul what are you going on about?" I ask as I turn to find us slowly being surrounded by a group of young women.

"They aren't human are they?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"I don't think so Luke," says Paul.

"Can you teleport us out of here?" I ask.

"No. It needs time to recharge and...they are blocking it with something. I bet our phones won't work either," he says taking out his phone which I do to.

I try ring Clyde but my phones just seems to be totally unresponsive. Just great! "You got any bright ideas? The Doctor says your brilliant you must have something?"

"He said your brilliant too," Paul points out.

"What? Seriously are we having this argument right now?" I say.

"I got nothing Luke," he tells me.

They have totally surrounded us now. We must be able to do something! "Get in!" I shout at him as I climb into my car and he does the same. I lock the doors. "I'm really sorry," I whisper as I put my car into reverse and slam right into about six of the women pushing my car through. I slam my foot on the accelerator jolting us forward making a short turn onto the thankfully clear street shooting away from them.

"Good thinking Luke," says Paul patting me on the shoulder.

"Thanks I think," I say as I keep my foot on the accelerator. The further we get away from them the better for now.

"What do you think they are or what they doing here on earth?"

"Well its usually one of two things. They are here to use our planet to make some sort of money or they want what most aliens want," I tell him.

"Which is?"

"To either destroy or take over Earth."

"Your probably right. The Doctor says you have a lot of aliens thinking Earth is primitive but they never count on the Doctor or Sarah Jane, Torchwood or you now Luke and the rest of your team. No one counts on you guys. I think I could get use to this," says Paul.

"I wouldn't say that so soon. This is only a small part into this craziness," I smile at him.

"Luke watch out!" Paul shouts.

I look ahead to find six of those women right out in front of the road. "They don't seem to be dead so I'm not stopping," I inform Paul.

"Good idea," says Paul.

I speed up crashing right into them but suddenly I regretted my decision as the car screeched making me go off the road into someones fence stopping my car all together.

My seat belt had saved me from any major injures. I look at Paul, "You alright?"

He nods, "For now," he says looking at the six women heading towards us from the road like a car hadn't hit them at all. How is this possible? Then again I've seen so much.

"You in trouble again Luke?" Lenny's voice rips through my mind, my thoughts quite interruptible making me frown.

"Well what does it look like," I sigh as I open my car door knowing my car isn't going anywhere now.

"I'm sorry Luke...you need to get away!"

"That's what I've been trying to do," I say back to him.

"Oi get off!" Paul shouts. One of the women had reached him and is now struggling with Paul to snatch his device on his wrist. Paul flips the women off him raising his fists, "Bring it on. Always up for a good fight!"

Someone grabs my shoulder and suddenly I feel something shoot through my body making me shout out in pain, it traveling through my body almost like an electric shock but at least three times worse.

I fall to my knees my body almost going into a fit as I feel myself shaking. Paul looks over at me in shock, "No Luke!" Paul shouts.

As two hands grab onto me everything around me changes quickly and rapidly and I soon find myself kneeling in front of a stone like throne in what seems to be a very uninhabited shopping centre.

"Welcome human."

I look to who is sitting in the throne to find a small yellow alien with four arms and three eyes glaring down at me.

"What are you?" I ask.

"The new King of this horrendous place you call Earth. Soon everyone will bow to me including you," he laughs.

I try get to my feet but I find two hands firmly pushing on my shoulders keeping me on my knees. "You will bow to our King," the voice says in my ear.

I look back at the alien, "You can't get away with this," I begin.

"Oh but that is where you are wrong, human. You know more then most of these irritating humans and seemed to think you could try to stop us."

"So what? Maybe I do. I mean your nothing that I can't handle," I say to him.

"Really? From what I know human you are not even an adult yet," he begins.

"There is a lot you don't know about me. You don't know how many times I've protected Earth from aliens like you. This isn't new to me," I tell him.

"Seems that way. Did you like what happened back then," he suddenly says.

"What did you do to me?" I ask.

"Its a new device I have been trying. A way to get control of this stupid primitive planet. I needed to take some precautions as no one has taken over this planet yet and that would mean someone has been protecting it. Yet if your it," he laughs.

"You underestimate the human race," I say to him.

"That I do and for good reason. What have you humans ever really achieved. Your technology is so far behind its actually funny," he laughs.

"Believe me not all of it."

"Your just a child trying to play the adult but believe me you will regret coming in the way of our plans. Apart from delaying us you have failed to stop anything. Soon we will begin our rise to the top of this planet and there is nothing you can do to stop it!"

"I think twice before shouting off your mouth!" shouts a voice from behind me.

Suddenly the force on my shoulders is gone and I find Sanjay offering out his hand to me. I take it quickly. "What are you doing here? How did you," I begin.

"Did I mention I have a device that can help me jump short distances through time," says Paul arriving beside Sanjay with Jay.

"What? And even if that is true how did Sanjay and Jay get here?" I ask confused.

The alien suddenly sprung into action jumping off his throne and grabbing onto me with his four arms wrapping himself around me sneering. I try struggle from his grip but that just seems to make it tighter.

"Stop struggling you primitive infuriating human!" he shouts.

"Get off him three eyed freak!" shouts Jay as he grabs a pole off the side ready to strike.

"We took out most of your friends posted around here already. You are clearly out numbered," Paul tells him.

"How is that even possible! You humans can't stop me! My plans were hundred percent perfect!" he shouts annoyed now.

"Ah well that is where you made your first big mistake. I'm not human!" shouts Paul pulling out what seems to be a held hold ray gun.

"Paul we never use weapons," I say quickly.

"Well I do," Paul informs me like I'm going to accept it when I'm not. Mum would really have my head if I let him.

"You think your gun scares me? You kill your human friend here way before it kill me," laughs the alien in my ear.

"Want to test me?" Paul eyes him up.

"Paul what are you thinking!" Sanjay shouts now, "That's my boyfriend!" he adds on at the end.

"I know what I am doing Sanjay. I'll get your boyfriend out of this piece of cake without one hair on his head touched. Make a change right," Paul winks at him.

"Your insane!" shouts Jay now.

"I wanted to ask you. Where did you find that bracelet on your wrist?" Paul asks him.

"I found it here on Earth. It shields my appearance from the humans if I so wish. But like I need to hide myself from you," he laughs. "Now I have a device on me. If you want this human to live you will drop your stupid weapon and let me walk out of here alive," he sneers.

"You mean that device you used on Luke the first time. If I am correct shouldn't of that device done more then cause Luke a bit of pain? He never passed out," says Paul.

"I hadn't thought of that. You are right he should of passed out so why didn't he? Hold on how do you even know that!" the alien demands holding onto me tighter and I struggle a little but its no good. When is it ever any good when I'm up against an alien twice my size?

"Never," says Lenny which makes me half smile but I shield it well from everyone else.

"Because you should never judge a book by its cover," Paul says.

I manage to slip my fingers through his grip to grab the device from his hand. He catches me in the act but I pulled from his grip in one fast swoop stumbling forward before I get further away from him standing next to Paul, Sanjay and Jay.

"No!" he shouts.

Paul pulls something out his pocket. "If I just set this device to another setting and I point this directly at you then...," Paul trails off as I watch the alien vanish before our eyes.

"What just happened?" Jay asks.

"I put him into this. From this device I can send him off to face his trail and punishment," Paul smiles.

"Paul why did this device only partly effect me?" I ask Paul.

"Because you are brilliant," Paul winks at me as he walks towards the door.

"Paul...where are all the other aliens?"

"Already in here too. I've got it covered Lukey boy don't worry," he laughs before he leaves the room.

"Now for a moment I had my doubts about him but he is good," says Jay.

"I don't like him," says Sanjay as he takes my hand.

"I'm still not sure," I say as I kiss Sanjay on the lips.

"The way he said I'll get your boyfriend out piece of cake with out one hair on his head gone and adds will make a change. Makes him too cocky, thinks he is better then us. Like you or any of us can't handle ourselves."

We head after Paul while Sanjay and I continue to hold hands, "He did do well. We have to give him that but I don't agree with that gun he has and he meddled with time to ensure he got himself and you two here. I know it stopped him but he could of done something to mess something up. How did he know about the device? He is a real mystery I give him that."

"Don't like him," Sanjay says again, "And you never thought to tell me the Doctor came and basically appointed Paul to look out for you who isn't even human" he asks me.

I had wondered if Paul had told him and that confirms it. "Sorry he has only been here less then two days and I've been a bit busy trying to get my article done which again I've still not done," I sigh.

"Where has Paul gone. We was a day in front of you," Sanjay begins.

I sigh, "What? Do you know what that can," but I never finish my sentence as an explosion comes off from just to our right sending us all in different directions. I slam against something hard and I feel pain piece my side. I hear shouting but soon I'm sent into darkness my vision fading and everything else shortly after.

///////

Needs Editing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...