Through your eyes

By esperadogruvia12

After a lost bet to Mirajane, Everyonr in fairytail has to switch from personality for a full month! Mira had... More

Losing to the she-devil
First guild day
Good actors
Rivals
Sleepover
Old companions...new enemies
6 months
Natsu you fucked up...
Regret
A/N
Jellal's order.
problems with the phantoms
A sudden movement
The road to Kirobishi Island
Shipwrecked?

To the SPA!

1.9K 73 39
By esperadogruvia12

Natsu P.O.V

Okay so Gray managed to get us doing this for 6 months..... UGHHH! I like being Luigi! totally honest! but.. yeah... I miss it to break into her house with my Happy! God I miss that little guy, He's now really busy with Romeo. We were now once again sitting in the guildhall... Luce and Juvia were fighting all over again! Gray and I got really annoyjed se we decided to hang out with Laxus and Romeo at the bar.

" So how's that book off yours going Natsu?" Laxus smiled as I groaned.

" Well. I had better days!  Lucy is always bugging me!" I smirked as Gray nodded and sipped a little water.

" Gray has read it! But Gray really thinks that Natsu must relax a little.." Gray smiled as Romeo patted my back.

"HOW ABOUT A SPA DAY!!!" Laxus chirped.

" YOOOOSHHHH!!!" Gray smiled and high-fived Romeo.

"Caunt me in! I need some relaxing time.." Jellal smirked at us.

" I shall ask Gajeel-chan to come too!" I jumped up and ran towards the shadowgear table where Gajeel was reading. Levy was bugging him and patting his head.

" Ohayo Gajeel-chan! Wanna join us to the SPA?" I smirked.

"YOSSH! Offcourse Na-chan! Anything to escape these idiots!" Gajeel smiled and closed his book to follow me.

"HOW DID YA CALL ME GIANT?!" Levy groawled as Gajeel just rolled his eyes and walked away.

" YO NATS! where are we going?!" Lucy smiled as she jumped onto my back.

"KYA! NO GIRLS ALOUD!!!" I groawled and Natsu kicked her away.

" An SPA? Sounds good Gray! count us in.." Juvia smiled at him as Gray chirped with heart shaped eyes.

" NO GIRLS ALOUD! Sorry Gray but not this time okay?" I pleaded Gray who sighed.

" Oh okay... Gray gets it.." Gray sighed and looked away.

" Bummer...." Juvia sighed and walked away leaving Gray sitting there in shock trying to call her back.

"Shall we go then?" Jellal smiled.

" Yooossshhh!" I chriped and dragged Gray with me towards the doors when they opened.

" Natsu Dragneel... I came here to furfill your des......tin........ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!" 

WOW! Zeref just entered the guildhall!! Everyone pannicked as Zeref just laughed his ass off while looking around.

"Zeref..."I groawled at the boy who was now litterally rolling over the floor from laughter.

"OH MY!! MAVIS WE GOTTA DO THIS!!!!!!" Zeref smiled and ran over to Mavis... WHAT HOW DOES HE SEE HER?!

" Sounds good!" Mavis chirped leaving everyone to sweatdropp.

" Okay rules please!" Zeref smiled as Mavis casted a spell on him to prefend him from using his magic.

" Very well.." I sighed and explained it as Zeref nodded and started to strip.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" Lucy cried while everyone just gasped and squeeled.

"Huh? OH THERE ARE WOMAN!!!" Zeref blushed and his himself behind Mavis who was now even darker than Erza's hair.

After a quick change off clothes Mavis walked off into the woods while having Zerefs sad aura. Zeref was having fun in the guildhall as he ran around like a spirit and talked to Makarov. Multiple guildmembers casted a spell on him because you know... UHM SAVETY!! We all sighed and left the guildhall on our way to the SPA.

Lucy P.O.V

"oi! where are the guys?!" I asked Juvia who was now sipping on a beer.

" They went towards that SPA..." Juvia sighed as I just jumped up.

" We are going too!!!" I laughed as Juvia just stared at me like I was going insane.

" Natsu clearly told us that no girls were aloud!" Juvia sighed and continued drinking.

"Ah.. but were not going with them! We are going on our own!!!" I smiled and dragged Juvia with me towards the guilddoors only to meet Levy's arm.

"Ouch! what was that for?!"

"Is giant in that SPA?" Levy smirked as I nodded.

"Caunt me in!" Levy smiled.

"DON'T FORGET ME!!!" Wendy rushed towards us.

" Uhm... Lucy right?" Erza questioned as I smirked and nodded.

" Have you seen Jellal?" Erza glanced towards Meredy and Ultear who were at the bar waving and smirking.

" Well he went with the other Guys towards that new SPA! Wanna join us?"

"HUH! oh uhh....I..I.." Erza stuttered as Levy just smashed her stomach and dragged her with us.

"Non sense you are comming with us!" Levy giggled as Erza nodded and gor dragged away.

Zeref followed us unseen and happily skipped through the village. Unseen he was probably the happiest guy in the world right now.

Time skip-

We were standing in front off the SPA and stared at the signs... Boys/Girls..

"Ano... which one!" Juvia pannicked as I just stared.

"Easy!" Levy smiled and walked into the girls restroom to lay eyes on Jellal's naked butt.

"NEVER MIND THAT!" Levy blushed and closed the door. Lucky for us they didn't notice us!

We ran into the guys restroom and saw Evergreen and Bisca undressing. Master must have called the SPA! We undressed and walked out as a towel was wrapped around our bodies.

"Wow? A little nancy aren't we?" Ilona smirked at us. We noticed that we held our towals like girls and had to change it! Awkwardly we ut the towal over our lower body and followed Ilona towards the lavender room. I closed my eyes and drifted off in the delicious smelling room. one thing caught my attention... There were 3 girls staring through peeking holes! Erza nodded towards me and peeked through one as well as she noticed it....

"Ano? why are you watching this?!" Erza groawled at the girls who screamed and ran away.

"What was it Erza?" Juvia smiled and walked over to peek as well. She just shivered and blushed wildly with a nosebleed. SPEAKING OF A GOOD ACTOR! I looked in one myself and saw it! The guys were nude and in a warm water bath enjoying the moonlight and fresh breeze. Oh my... Natsu's body was just...... I felt my cheeks burn up as Erza smirked and stared at Jellal. Juvia's eyes were focussed on Gray who slyly hid himself a little behind Gajeel. 

" I wanna watch too!!" Levy pronounced and soon everyone stared except for Wendy who was blushing.

We watched Gray and Natsu hugging while discussing something but soon...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I screamed at the top off my lungs. Jellal was now in front off the peeking hole staring like a mad man.

Soon daggers shot across the wall hitting everyone except for Erza? I rubbed my wound as Juvia groawled.

" Gray his himself to good....." Juvia mumbled angrily as she rubbed her left arm who was hit with one of the daggers.

"I saw Gajeel all to well.....!" Levy sighed and smirked.

Natsu P.O.V

" WHAT WAS THAT?!" I jumped up and hid my chest behind my arms. Gray was frozen in action and dissapeared under the water.

" Hmm... peekers." Jellal sighed.

"You think it were the girls?!" Gajeel groawled as Romeo joined Gray under the water.

"JUVIA-SAMA WOULD NEVER TO THAT!" Gray jumped up and made Gajeel scream from fear.

"HAI!" Gajeel pronounced as Jellal just smiled.

" Oh than it's okay!" Jellal happily broke down the wall and revealed the girls!  They fell on top off each other. GFHJSFGJWHEGFREY THEY WERE NAKED!!!!!!!

" KYAAAA!" Gray and Gajeel screamed in sync as Juvia and Levy stared at them with a bloody nose.

"GO AWAY!!!" I cried grabbed a towel and Lucy kicked every single one off them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 252 32
When Lucy and her three best friends go to school for the first time at FairyTail Academy a school for the gifted and magical but their different fro...
19.9K 288 35
Random fairy tail fanfic A Nalu, Rowen, Gale, Jerza and Gruvia fic. Mira's out of hand shipping, Natsu being dense, fights commencing and classic fai...
3.1K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
26.9K 688 10
Natsu buys Lucy a magic lacrama while the guild is on vacation. Because of the Lacrima Lucy, Levy, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Carla, and Aries get sucked in...