Miraculous fate

By Nessa030201

Trilogy to ambiguous fate and immortal fate. After a one night stand between klaus and Estella, a miracle is... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two:
Chapter twenty three
Prologue

Chapter eleven

73 6 0
By Nessa030201

Estella's POV

Me, Elijah, and klaus where all looking through a book about witches and discussing it.

"The Italians call them strega. The Yoruba of West Africa call them aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from, they called them häxa, and here we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all-powerful witch until Davina." Elijah informs us.

"Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection. Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil, according to our volatile artist in residence." Klaus said.
"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day, but she's been dead for over two hundred years. I don't understand. Why all these sketches now?" Elijah said and I looked down remembering Hayley.

"Why does any witch do anything?" I say while composing myself.

Upstairs we can hear screaming and things breaking of Davina and marcel. He's trying got make it up to her but she isn't having any of it.

"Well, that's going well." Klaus says.
"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea." Elijah tells his brother.
"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" Klaus asks.

"Give me a month. I'll get you list." Elijah sarcastically says.
"I can get you a list by the end of the day if you're that eager." I say earning a glare from klaus.

Elijah looks between us with a weird expression.

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass." Klaus says with a smirk.
"So are you." I say with a smirk.

----------------------

A loud noise is heard upstairs so klaus goes to check it out leaving me and Elijah and Rebekah.
"Why are you angry at my brother?" Elijah asks. Despite what you think Elijah loves gossip.

"We had an argument and now I hate him." I say with a shrug.

He was about to ask something else but Hayley walked in the room.

"Elijah? There's something you need to know." She says to him.
Suddenly, the house begins to shake violently, as though it's an earthquake. We go outside and look over the balcony and nothing.

"What the hell is going on?" Rebekah asks.

Klaus walks out to join us, looking grim
"Davina." He says.

-----------------------

I was walking down the compound when I bumped into a Hayley who looked hurt.

"Are you okay? What's up?" I asked concerned.
"I told Elijah. He didn't take it well." She told me.

"I don't blame him. He loved her." I say.
"I feel really guilty now." She says.

--------------------

Me, klaus and Rebekah where all sat in the compound. Hayley is sulking over Elijah somewhere. Then Elijah walks through the door with Sophie.

"So you have stolen the remains of the very person that Davina's been drawing for months. Would you care to explain this startling coincidence?" Elijah demand sin a polite way.

"I can't. I didn't even know who Celeste Dubois was until I--" Sophie was interrupted by the house shaking again. She looked alarm where as the rest of us were irritated.

"Was that Davina?" Sophie asks.
"Charming little habit she's developed." I say.
"And the earthquake I felt today?" She asks.
"Also Davina. And, she's taken to vomiting dirt." Rebekah says.

"Oh. We have a huge problem. I thought that we had more time, but we need to complete the Harvest now." Sophie panics.

"Said the desperate witch, conveniently." Klaus says.
"I'm serious! That earthquake you just felt is a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us." She shouts.
"Why should we believe you?" Elijah asks.
"You've met Davina, you know her story. For months now, she's been holding all the power of the three girls sacrificed in the Harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it." Sophie says.

As mid I thought this day couldn't get any worst. Now I'm going to die. Oh well.

---------------------
Me, marcel and klaus where in the compound with an anxious Elijah who was pacing and making me uncomfortable.

"We sedated her too heavily." Elijah says.
"Well, if this is her sedated, I'd hate to see her otherwise. We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed. There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads in the meantime." Klaus says to us all.

"No way! You're not touching her!" Marcel shouts and punches klaus. I burst out laughing.

"Okay, I'll let you have that one." Klaus says annoyed while rubbing his face. I was just siiting there giggling.

"Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to harm less than I, but there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. She's going to die." Elijah says to him.
"According to Sophie, the witch who screwed over everybody here." Marcel points out.

"The Harvest was working before it was stopped. If a nonbeliever like Sophie Deveraux can come to have faith that these girls will be resurrected, then I, also, am a believer." Elijah says.
"I'm not but I'm not dying for one girl." I say.

"I saved Davina from the Harvest, and now you want me to just hand her over?" Marcel asks us. I feel sorry for him a little.

"Do you think that I'm happy about this? If the witches complete the Harvest, not only do they regain their power, we lose our weapon against them. The earthquake I was willing to chalk up to hideous coincidence, but these winds? If Davina is not sacrificed, then every inch of earth that shook, everything blowing about now will soon be drenched in water and consumed by fire." Klaus says to us.

"Oh! Now you care about the city." Marcel asks annoyed.
"Excuse me, but we built it." I point out.
"And we all saw it burnt to the ground twice. I will not let that happen again. Do I make myself clear?" Klaus asks.
"Yeah. Yeah." Marcel says and leaves angrily.

All three of us look at each other.
"Not people persons, are you, Niklaus, Estella?" Elijah asks us.

"Nonsense. I love people. Just on my way to warn a couple of prominent ones in case the weather gets out of hand. If you fancy yourself as plus diplomatique, perhaps you'd like to come along." Klaus asks his brother.
"No. Soon Sophie Deveraux shall be consecrating Celeste's remains, and though her actions are reprehensible, still I should pay my respects." Elijah says.

"Right well. Estella you are coming with me then." Klaus says.
"Nope." I say popping the P.
"It was a question Estella." Klaus says.

Hayley hesitantly enters the room and looks straight at Elijah.
"Hey. Do you have a minute?" Hayley asks Elijah.
"Just on my way out." Elijah coldly says and leaves.
"Which one of us is the people person again?" Klaus shouts after him.

I look at Hayley sympathetically and give her a smile.

-------------------------

I told Hayley that she can go sit down somewhere and I will take the box of food to the swamp. As much as I don't want she is my friends.

I hate fighting with klaus. We've had fights over the centuries but none that have lasted more than a day. He would do something nice for me and we would get over it. But now it's all different. I thought we were different, I thought we were something. Tears fall down my face. Damn hormones.

"What are you doing?" Klaus voices scares me and I drop the box and wipe my eyes discreetly.

"I was gonna take these to the--" I say and get interrupted.
"If you say, "Bayou," I will find a nice comfy dungeon and throw you in it. This is not the night to be out there--" klaus says and i interrupt him.
"For anyone. But some people don't have a choice." I say. God I sound Hayley.

"Right. Grab that lot and come with me." Klaus says picking up the boxes.

------------------

Me and klaus arrive at the church that is full of people.

"We still haven't gone through all that you've already provided, Klaus." Father Kieran says.
Klaus smiles and looks at me.
"Well, this newest bit isn't from me." He has.

"Oh? That's very kind of you...?" The priest says.
"Estella. Who are these people?" I ask.
"I asked Father Kieran to give them shelter. He suffers from an incessant desire to do good. But now, I need you to be useful. Marcel and Davina have disappeared. I assume from the stupefied look on your face they haven't sought refuge in your attic." Klaus asks

"No. Those days are gone." He says.
"Then energize your resources. I don't need to remind you how important it is they be found." Klaus says and Kieran leaves.

I look around at the people. Or should unsay werewolves.

"These people are werewolves. You're helping because..." I ask.
"They're not Hayley's werewolves. They're my clan. From very far back. They've fallen upon hard times, and their plight has brought out the philanthropist in me. What can I say? Must be Elijah's influence." Klaus says n
"What do you mean, your clan?" I ask.

"The blood that runs in their veins runs in mine. And in our child's." Klaus says and i smile at my stomach.

"How long have I been with this family and it still
Manages to get my complicated." I say.
Klaus smiles.

----------------------

"Come on Estella. You're invited to my mothers funeral." Klaus says and walks out back.
"Really?!" I ask and run after him. I hate that bitch.

Me, klaus, Elijah, Sophie and father Kieran are in the plantation. Esther is in the hole below us and then Rebekah arrives.

"Did you find them? Will he bring her?" Klaus asks.
"He'll bring her." Rebekah answers solemnly.

"Are you ready to do this?" Father Kieran asks.
"Always and forever." Klaus answers.

We all take turns using the knife to slice our palms and drip he blood in Esther's grave. That's fucking hurt. Then Kieran takes the knife and chucks in the grave.

"It's done." He says.

--------------------

We all go to the cemetery for the Harvey ritual. We are waiting for davina and marcel to arrive when flames start to erupt.

"Fire." Sophie says.
Marcel arrives with davina. Flames were following them. He places her near Sophie.

"Do you believe in the harvest?" Sophie asks.
"I believe." She nervously says.
Sophie raises the blade and slits davinas throat. Davina gasps and marcel catches her as she falls. The rain stops and her skins glows as the magic leaves her body and flows into the earth.

" After the Harvest comes the Reaping. Their sacrifices made and accepted. We call upon our Elders to resurrect the chosen ones." Sophie says and Nothing happens, and the rest of them look around at each other uneasily.

"We call upon our Elders to resurrect the chosen ones" Sophie says and Still, nothing happens. Sophie becomes flustered and is near tears.

"Resurrect your chosen ones... Please? I beg... "
Sophie says and nothing happens still. Sophie falls to her knees and sobs. "No!" She shouts.

I look around Rebekah and Hayley are crying. Klaus and Elijah look depressed. But marcel has loads of emotions. He shoots klaus a hateful look and vamp speeds away.

--------------------

Me, klaus and Rebekah are all sat in the compound having a drink. Well I'm drinking milkshake.

"This whole thing was doomed from the start, you know? Yes, we saved the city, and I'm not complaining about the witches losing their power, but this did not go down the way I thought it would. You surprised me, though. You were quite resourceful today. How did you find them down at the docks?" Klaus asks Rebekah.

"You're not the only one with clever little spies in the quarter, Nik." Rebekah says.
"Sometimes I think I don't give you your due, little sister." Klaus says.

"I knew Elijah's plan was mad, but I really thought it would work." Rebekah says.
"Me too." I say.
"So did I. I was sure Davina would survive. There was so much life in her." Klaus says.
"What about the power? Four were supposed to rise, and none did." Rebekah says and I sit up.
"Where did all that power go?" I ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 337 14
When a girl wolf is in Heat. what will Klaus do to stop. it what happens when this she wolf fully aggress to mate with him. what happens when this sh...
150K 2.5K 97
- ミ☁︎ ❝ 🍓 - [ ᵀᴴᴱ Qᵁᴱᴱᴺ ] ↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ 💋 ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 a girl named Ophelia Atonal is from Mystic falls until she hooks up with a powerfu...
175K 6.5K 29
𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋 | 𝖪𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖼 When a young orphan girl overwhelmed with power shows up in New Or...
24.7K 616 19
What if there was a creature stronger than Klaus Mikaelson? What if she just happened to be best friends with him? Well that's me. I'm Juliet, sister...