My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 26-Sleepyhead

7.9K 380 30
By chocolatyangels

I could hear some voices disturbing my much wanted sleep. Seriously leave me alone so I can sleep. I snuggled closer to the source of warmth and the voices stopped a little and my source of warmth became a little stiff. I stroked it to let it become soft again but it stiffened still. "mmm. soft.." I muttered sleepily and my source of warmth became soft again. I smiled to myself. I could sleep peacefully now.

"Her wounds might be healed since you are saying so which is impossible but I am assuming you guys did you magic I guess but she still needs to eat. I don't think she was fed where ever she was." A female voice said in hushed tone. "Besides I miss her. I want to talk to her." I realized it was Gabs voice. She is worried about me and wants o talk to me but damn it all, I want to sleep. There I missed to sleep too. I am too comfortable here with my source of warm...th which would be Blake.

"I know that too. She needs to have breakfast but she looks like she needs sleep. I can't disturb her sleep." Blake replied in an equal hushed tone.

"You are already disturbing my sleep." I mumbled loud enough for him to sleep.

"You awake princess." He asked. I am but sorry I am still sleepy and I plan to sleep. I snuggled closer into his chest further and hugged him and I felt him tense again. Why is he getting tense? Didn't he say yesterday that he loved me sleeping on top of him and hugging him. Yesterday after that kiss, which is mind blowing I should say, Blake mumbled breathlessly that as much as it kills him to continue that I needed to sleep. I agreed with him since I felt sleep and rolled on top of him hugging.

He chuckled in response and hugged me and asked me what made me hug him and that too on top of him when I usually struggle to not sleep on him. I admitted that I like sleeping in his arms. When I was in the dungeon I was scared and I realized I missed being in his arms. So no matter how embarrassing it is to admit it or cuddle him, I will because who knows when I will loose that chance. He said he was glad and told me that after I slept he was the one who made sleep on top of him since he liked it so. 

That bastard, he was the one who made me sleep on him but teased me in the morning that I couldn't sleep without him. I glared at him raising my head and balancing my hands on his chest so I could look into is eyes and glare but I was too happy to glare and ended up cracking into a smile and kissing him on the cheek. He declared since both of us liked this position everyday I am going to sleep on him and no arguments over that. Like hell, even when I didn't admit he made me sleep on him.

I doubt if I can sleep on the bed again but somehow I don't dislike the idea of not being able to sleep on the bed. I smiled to myself and kissed his chest lightly and rubbed my hands on his chest. There again, he tensed. "Don't be tense. I know that you like sleeping on me. What is this here poking me? Take it off it's uncomfortable." I said whining. Something is poking me on my belly from quite a time.

"I am afraid I can't princess." I can feel him gulping.

"Why not?" I whined and slightly sat on him to remove the damn thing myself. I could feel the blanket slipping off me but I could care less. I want to take that damn thing off and snuggle closer to him. I opened my eyes slowly and saw his eyes violet and gold but didn't much attention because of my single goal to remove thing and sleep peacefully. I moved my hands down and just then I heard a 'eep' from Gabs and she ran out of the soon saying she will give us some privacy. I wonder why but glad so that I can sleep. I shrugged and captured hat poking thing and heard a sharp in take of breathe from Blake. This thing is soft and at the same time hard.

"Princess." Blake said pained. "Take off your hands before I do something to you. I have certain limits and I don't think you can handle it now."

What is he talking about and why he is mad, more like pained. I opened my eyes wide putting my sleepiness aside for a second to try to understand what was going on. Then it clicked that I was holding his um.. member and released it blushing furiously. Blake took a deep breathe to calm himself and chuckled and I collapsed into his chest to hide and he stiffened again. 

Then I realized another embarrassing thing, I am naked. That's why Gabs ran out to give us privacy. I wonder what she assumed and I blushed beet red. It also explains him stiffening because of skin-to-skin contact I guess. I blushed deeper if that is possible, but I could care less. This position is comfortable and I am feeling sleepy again. I like this position and I snuggled closer feeling my eyes dropping.

"Come on princess, you need to have breakfast to bring back that energy of yours." Blake said.

I shook my head "Don't wanna."

"Why not?"

"I wanna sleep."

"But you need to eat." He sat up but I clung to him effectively ending up in his lap.

"Come on." He tried to remove but I looked at him and pouted with a sad expression. He looked a bit shocked but then chuckled.

"Seeing this type of attitude in you for the first time."

Aye! I behave so whenever I am sleepy. After coming here I get plenty of sleep and never sleepy so he didn't see this side of me.

"You can sleep all you want later, after we get some food into this tummy." 

"Promise you too will get to bed with me after breakfast?" I asked him with a sad and sleepy face.

"Yes, anything for you."

"Okay then, I need clothes." I said getting off his lap. He stood up and went to my closet. "I prefer clothes now with less material."

He looked shocked but nodded again. He went in my closet and brought a thin shirt with shorts along with underwear. I smiled sleepily at him and removed the started putting on with the blanket covering me as much as it can. I could feel Blake staring at me intently all the while but I could care less now. Anyways he saw me in the birthday suit, what's more to show?

After dressing I looked at him and stretched my hands.

He raised an eyebrow but nevertheless came near and hugged me.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He  said in a pained voice.

"Sorry, no intentions of letting you go any soon." I smiled cheekily at him. He looked back a little and slowly his gaze returned to my lips and he licked his lips. I blushed deep remembering the fantastic kiss yesterday night and it brought shivers down my spine. Those soft lips sure looked inviting. I groaned and buried my head in his neck before things go out of hand. I don't have any energy. Sure he healed me with kisses but I starved for a week and yesterday night all the emotions and kisses took away whatever strength remained in me. "I need you to carry me downstairs. I am hungry."

He mumbled something about me being a tease and carried me downstairs. I held his neck with hands and rested my head on his chest. He smells good, I thought to myself smiling. Jeez! Sleepy state is making me do weird things. Blake got me down to the small dining table in the kitchen and Erik pulled the chair and Blake sat down with me in his arms. I noticed Gabbs, Erik, Sarah, Elsa, Ben, Crystal, Sebastian, Angelina and even the fairy queen, I don't remember her name along with us.

"How are you?" Everyone asked at once scaring me all of a sudden and Blake growled on cue putting his hands around me and drawing me near to him. I smiled at them still a little sleepy. "I am fine. He kissed me better." I said smiling but I notice their eyes bulging. What? I thought to myself frowning.

"Kissed better?" Sebastian a.k.a., Mr.Alpha smirked. "Indulged in dirty deeds already." I then understood why they are shocked. Though the situation is different it seems basically that I revealed personal information without even hesitation.

"We discovered that when I kiss her, she heals." Blake filled in for me. I smiled at them sheepishly apologizing silently for my sleepy state and I think I saw a certain flash of shock in Angelina's and her mother's eyes they looked at each other and the look disappeared. Was I just imagining? Probably. I am not thinking straight anyways.

Blake in the meanwhile put together something before me.  I looked at him pouting. "I want chocolate and coke first."

"You need to eat healthy princess." Blake argued.

"But I need energy more now and chocolate instantly energizes. It has good amount of sugar and calories too. If you wish I will have some juice along with coke, please."

"Princess."

"Please." I pleaded very sad.

"Okay, okay don't look at me like that. Erik, just as you heard."

"What juice?" Erik asked.

"Watermelon please." I beamed at him.

"Is she alright?" Mr.Alpha asked.

"She is a little odd." Ben mused and Sarah elbowed him telling it is rude to say so.

"She is sleepy," Gabbs explained, "She behaves a little like a kid when she is sleepy."

I smiled at her.

"I like her like this." Blake said. "I will keep her awake at night once she is full healthy so that she can be like this." He grinned mischievously. "She is a hyper and very bold in this state." He said nuzzling my neck. I just snuggled smiling when normally I would be blushing. It could also be the effect being away from him I thought. Soon Erik got what I asked and I took it a little too happily and started eating. All the others sat around and started staring at me, I tried to ignore but it became too much. 

"Is there something on my face?" I asked turning to Blake. He shook his head negative. Then I turned to all of them. "If you guys want to chocolate too then help yourselves, don't stare at me. It's too creepy." I said eyes furrowed in irritation and they just laughed it off.

"So?" Gabbs started.

"So?" I asked her in return. I completed my chocolate and started eating the breakfast Blake put together in front of me. What can I say? I was starved for one week and this food is delicious.

"About this morning."

"This morning?" I asked in confusion.

"You didn't have any clothes on." Gabs said wriggling her eyebrows.

"Oh! Blake kissed me." I said dismissively putting more concentration on food but I could see the smirks on guys faces and smiles on girls faces.

"How was he in bed?" Crystal asked.

I was shocked for a moment that she said something so bold, that too in front of all these people. Okay I get it, Mr.Alpha is after teasing Blake and Crystal though shy loves to tease but sorry baby I am not normal today. "Good." I smiled brightly at her and there were wolf whistles.

Blake chuckled behind me lightly shaking his head, though I could sense he is a little stiff.

"How long is he?" Mr.Alpha asked wriggling his eyebrows. I looked back at Blake then down and shrugged to Mr.Alpha in confusion. "I don't know. How do you even measure it?" I asked tilting my head slightly. "But he is pretty big and it is good because they say the bigger the better right?" I smiled innocently at Mr.Alpha. His eyes are huge with shock.

"What is big Sophie?" Elsa asked me innocently.

"Heart." I replied without missing a beat. Meanwhile did I tell you that Blake got stiff and his um.. is hard. There was silence and everyone is watching me at my sudden boldness. I drank my coke and fruit juice and I felt full.

 I turned around and held Blake's neck, "I finished my breakfast and as promised take me to bed since you didn't let me sleep." I said half yawning and cuddling into his chest. He immediately got up and lifted me bridal style and carried me to the bed all the while mumbling about me being lucky that I was tired or he would have his way with me because of my words downstairs. I just smiled at his grumbling and snuggled closer. Soon I was placed on bed and when he was about to get up I stooped him. "You promised to sleep with me." I mumbled already half asleep. "Let me take off my shirt." He said and I nodded. I heard clothes rustling and there after I was on Blake's naked chest and soon fell off into peaceful sleep.

***************************************************************************************And that's for today folks! Read, vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 308 30
A girl who goes on a vampire hunt with her classmates for fun,but what they expected wasn't what they saw .it changed her whole life,her mate, he was...
331 22 27
A girl once demon goes to the human world. Years later falls in love with the demon Prince not knowing who he was.
2.4K 21 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next