Game Of Thrones *Preferences...

By Stashba

LEAVE REQUESTS IN COMMENTS Characters: Tyrion Lannister Ramsay Bolton Robb Stark Jon Snow Brienne Of Tarth Ar... More

Introduction
How you met
What they call you
What you call them ( some playful nicknames)
Their favourite part about you (physical + otherwise)
Who they are jealous of pt.1
Who they are jealous of pt.2
Just give me one night (Jon x fem! Reader) *smut*
Viserys Catch Up!
Where they like to kiss you
PDA, yay or nay
How they hug you
Your best friend
Speech?!?! (Joffrey x Reader)
Kids they would have with you
Dating Joffrey would include...
Dating Ramsay would include...
Dating Jon would include...
PLEASE READ AND COMMENT REQUESTS
Jaqen H'ghar Catch-up
Dating Bran would include...
Dating Robb would include...
Dating Jamie would include...
When they realized they loved you
When they'd first say they love you...pt.1
How they'd react if someone hurt you

Your enemy

22.3K 291 26
By Stashba

Part 2 much! Hope you enjoy and remember to leave requests below! I didn't include Arya because I didn't really know who she truly could hate. 

Tyrion Lannister - Tywin Lannister because he refused to approve or let you and Tyrion be together.

Ramsay Bolton - Sansa  Stark because you felt like she was going to take Ramsay away from you when she was offered to him as a bride.

Robb Stark - Joffrey Lannister because he was the reason Robb had gone to war which would get him hurt and good people killed.

Jon Snow - Alliser Thorne because he always picked on Jon from the moment he joined the Night's Watch and was one of the people who sent Jon to tried to kill Jon.

Brienne Of Tarth - Stannis Baratheon because he was the reason Renly was killed which brought so much pain to Brienne and you could never stand to see her in pain.

Joffrey Lannister - Robb Stark because he had threatened the life of your beloved King and claimed he was not the true ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

Margaery Tyrell - Joffrey Lannister because he was going to be the one to marry her and the jealousy you felt was unbelievable. Plus you knew he was a monster and feared for her safety.

Sansa Stark - Ramsay Bolton because of the way he took Sansa and did the worst possible things to her. You hated him for ever making her feel pain or ever making her suffer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.2K 28
Walder Frey is in need of compensation for killing Robb. A union with one of his daughters seems fair. 🦁 "Show me the places where others gave you...
51.3K 2.3K 83
Rieka Stark was caught between a rock and a hard place when the love of her life betrayed her. Could she forgive him, learn to trust again? 🐺 "Clos...
52.2K 2.2K 64
Always craving what you can not have. "Are you picturing her when you kiss me?" Petyr remained silent. "Thats alright im picturing a Stark as well."...
25.4K 1.2K 40
Rina Stark felt a darkness inside her. She couldnt stop it. Couldnt hone it in time save her family. Could she figure it out in time to save Westeros...