Susan's story

By JuTay19

the last battle spoiler Be careful! This is for Susan Pevensie and this is what I think happens to Susan afte... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one

Chapter twenty-two

522 34 21
By JuTay19

SUSAN'S P.O.V.

In just a few hours I will be "Departing" I just hope my plan will work. If it doesn't my word I'm dead. I fix my hair and walk outside to discuss things with Lina. 

"So how are we suppose to do this?" She asks curiously.

"Just let it go on, naturally, I want them to act how they would not how I persuade them to."

"Makes much sense my queen." Usually I would say "Oh don't call me your queen, call me Susan." But frankly I miss it. Hours pass...Lucy tries to hold herself together, Jill takes her in other rooms to comfort her, Edmund tries, Eustace tries too, and Peter remands silent. I gently rub my face and walk in. 

"Aslan wants you in the court yard, the departing is starting." I say.

We walk out side and I take my place near Aslan as Narnians and Telmarains come to me and start to say goodbye. The family will come last. Mr. and Mrs. Beaver came up very solemnly. Then Mr. Tumnus just as solemnly. Tears form in my eyes to see them so sad. Finally it's Jill's turn. She tries to curtsy and gently smile, but when she opens her mouth to say goodbye, her voice shakes and she blinks. A tear rolls down her cheek and I hug her tight. 

"It's alright." I whisper, "You're okay." She goes to the back of the line and Eustace comes up.

"Goodbye cousin." He says and gives me a hug.

"Goodbye Eustace." I say looking him in the eye. He looks like he is trying to be strong but I know he is dying to even just shed one tear. I pull him into a tight hug and one tear falls down his cheek. "Thank you." I say looking him in the eyes again. He nods his head and whispers some things quietly to me and then goes to join Jill.

Next up is Lucy, here comes the tears. She comes up, her cheeks still tear stained. "Goo--goo-----I can't say it!" She cries, "It's to hard!"

"Oh hun." I say wrapping my arms tightly around her. "It will be alright."

" I don't want to leave. I wanna stay here with you!"

"Well you can come back up after the others."

"No! Because then you will have to leave!"

"Lucy!" I scold.

"Sorry." She turns around and walks away dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

Up comes Edmund trying to put on the same face Eustace had but boy is he failing. 

"Goodbye, Susan. I love you and want you to know I always will." He says while looking at the ground.

"I love you too Ed." I so badly want to scream "I'm not actually leaving!" Cause it is so depressing seeing them all like this, but there heads will be lifted in a short matter of time.

"I don't want to say goodbye." He says looking me in the eyes. He looks like he is about to cry.

"Don't cry, it will be alright, one day you'll see." He nods and walks to the back.

Peter comes up and my heart starts thumping wildly.

"I want to say...." He says coming up to me, "I love you, I really do. You and Lucy are the best  little sisters anyone could ask for. I don't want you to leave and I tryed to stop this, but no one can confront Aslan's choice." He says with tears building in his eyes.

"I love you too Peter and I will miss you. Your the best big brother anyone could ask for. It will be alright."

"I can't help but feel that this is my fault." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean, if I wasn't so horrible to you, maybe you wouldn't have to leave."

"Oh...it's not your fault. I forgive you."

"Yes it is. I am so sorry, and since I was stupid enough to do all this, you deserve this." He pulls the crown out of a bag and gently sets it on my head. "This is yours, Once a king or queen of Narnia always a king or queen, even when I took it you were and always will be Queen Susan the Gentle."

Tears fill my eyes as I hug him as tight as I can. "Thank you. I love you." I say crying into his shoulder. I don't want to break apart from him, I don't want to tell him I'm not leaving. "Peter, everybody, I have a confession to make." All eyes fall on me, "I'm not leaving I made it up."

Peter's face grows beat red. "You mean to say YOU SET THIS ALL UP!" He shouts fire in his eyes.

I flinch as I nod. The crowd is cheering and Peter's face is still red.

"I'm sorry I wanted to mend the family, end the hate, I knew this would work."

Peter throws his arms around me and I freeze in shock.

"No, don't be sorry, you made me realize so many things. I love you!"  Lucy, Edmund, Jill and Eustace run up and hug me crying tears of joy and the crowd shouts out, "Long live Queen Susan the Gentle!" My life in Aslan's country is turning from horrible tears and trials to wonderful faith and smiles. It sounds cheesy I know, but it is the only way I can possibly explain anything its not even close! Banquets are being held, parties that last all night, delicious foods, wonderful music with such entertainment, all of our old Narnian friends such as Tumnus, The DLF, Reepicheep and of course our Telmarine friend Caspian. All these things are mine there with me and they will be forever, because I put my faith in Aslan, the one who comes through for everything. My king, The King over all high kings, Aslan."---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,

At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,

When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death,

And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again." 

― C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

"Safe?" said Mr. Beaver; "don't you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you." ― C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

"He'll be coming and going" he had said. "One day you'll see him and another you won't. He doesn't like being tied down--and of course he has other countries to attend to. It's quite all right. He'll often drop in. Only you mustn't press him. He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion." 

― C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

"It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"

"But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.

"Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.

"I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there." 

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

"And as He spoke, He no longer looked to them like a lion; but the things that began to happen after that were so great and beautiful that I cannot write them. And for us this the end of all the stories, and we can most truly say that they all lived happily ever after. But for them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before."

― C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE QUOTE THAT INSPIRED SUSAN'S STORY:

The books don't tell us what happened to Susan. She is left alive in this world at the end, having by then turned into a rather silly, conceited young woman. But there's plenty of time for her to mend and perhaps she will get to Aslan's country in the end... in her own way.-C.S. Lewis

Authors note: If you read this to the end I thank you. I worked hard on this story because I love Susan and have full confidence that she got to Narnia, she just needed time. The moment I thought of that I knew I had to write the story fulfilling Susan's story because after all, "Once a king or queen of Narnia always a king or queen."

- JuTay19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
103K 2.9K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...