Chapter ten

SUSAN'S P.O.V.

Nothing is going smoothly. My heart is breaking when I thought it would be rejoicing. Lucy is still disappointed in maybe even mad at Peter. I don't know what Edmund is thinking, and Peter is furious with all of us. Lucy is the one he is mad at most, and what makes it worse, she's just trying to make right win, and I'm getting in the way. She has been spending most her time with Jill and Eustace, I think she feels she can't hurt me if she's with them. So maybe Aslan's country wasn't the best choice, I was right, NO Susan don't say that you were wrong. I think to myself. My mind is constantly at war. Why did I have to come back... it was all fine when I wasn't here. I'm ruining everything. 

It's dinner, I can see the tears forming in Lucy's beautiful eyes, I want to help. Peter is sitting in the chair across from me quiet as possible. Edmund is sitting quietly too, obviously annoyed by the awkward silence. Not a word is spoken. Jill and Eustace exchange glances. Im waiting for Lucy to cut in saying this silence isn't gonna help anything, like she usually does, but not a word is spoken. 

"Okay that's it." says Edmund and Eustace at the same time as they both stand up.

"This isn't helping anything." Lucy's eyes are way to close to overflowing.

"I CAN"T HELP IT!" Yelled Peter this was the start of a loud screaming fight between him and Edmund.

"STOP IT!" Yelled Lucy as she stood up. All was quiet and all eyes were on Lucy.

"Just stop it." She said quietly as the first tears slowly poured out of her eyes, she truned around and walked slowly to her room. 

"Well that was nicely handled." I say.

"Oh shut up Su." snapped Peter.

"No!" I say and his eyes grow huge.

"Su that's quite eno-" Thankfully Edmund cuts in.

"That's enough out of you Peter." He says softly while shaking his head, "We've defiantly heard enough." Edmund moves his hand signaling Jill and Eustace to come with him.

"Well?" I say.

"You are defiantly not cut out to be a queen any longer, I'm sorry Su, but no longer will you wear your crown." He got up and left.

I don't know what to do. Im standing in an empty room all alone, well at least I thought I was alone, now five minutes later I relize im not alone at all. Cause I hear a soft pipeing voice and look down. 

"Reepicheep!" I yell as I bend down to him." 

"Oh your magesty I am so sorry for what happened." He says.

"Its alright Reep, I guess I just need a hug." 

"Well I let Lucy have one hug so I sop-"

I scoop him up and hug him before he can finish. His fur so soft and his tail long, I love this moment.

"Oh Reepicheep help me!"

"Im sorry but I don't think I can..."

"Oh 'tis alright Reep, I understand."