Chapter four

SUSAN'S P.O.V.

I am still walking with Aslan. I see something a little ways in front of me and i immediately recognize the brown fur. I run towards them and sweep both up at once.

"MR. AND MRS. BEAVER!" I yell joyfully.

"Queen Susan." said Mrs. Beaver in her soft gentle voice.

"The gentle." added Mr. Beaver. "Its nice to see you again, your Majesty.

"You too Mr. and Mrs. Beaver." I say politely.

We enjoyed tea and cakes over a conversation of my dis-belief in Narnia. I am still thinking of Peter, Edmund, Eustace, and Lucy, will they ever forgive me? I was so rotten to them back then. Oh and Eustace's friend Jill Pole who is a year younger than Lucy. I don't really know her but I have talked to her once or twice.

We have started walking again, there is one furry creature I'm just dying to see again, Reepicheep. The adorable little thing. I only got to see him once. Lucy and Edmund saw him twice.

Where we are at the moment I don't know. Its a quiet little area near what sounds to be running water. Sense this looks exactly like the mirror of Narnia, I believe when we reach somewhere I've been before, I may remember. Although what Peter, Edmund and Trumpkin...... Oh yes our DLF what a great dear little friend he was...... anyway back to what I was saying, Peter, Edmund and Trumpkin would have a very different thought though. According to them girls never carry a map in their heads. What great memories!

I'm still very scared they won't forgive me. Surprisingly my biggest fear is Peter. I don't know why but he is. Maybe because I was harsh to him many times before, that could be it. I can't believe I was known as the gentle and sweet tenderhearted one, Shows you how I lived up to my title. Although I am quite gentle I must say, then I think of how rotten i've been and I think quite the opposite.