Chapter nineteen

LUCY'S P.O.V.

"Ah." I yawn as I stretch my arms to the sky  and slowly wake up. Susan has been talking with Lina a lot lately their lights are always on at night and they're constantly together. This isn't bad, I'm happy Susan is making friends it will get her mind off of Peter, Edmund and I. I walk down stairs and I am greeted by Jill. Her hair is pulled back ever so elegantly and her eyes glistened as if she were so excited.

"What are you so excited about, Jill?" I ask.

"Oh Aslan is holding a speech tonight he says he has important news!"

"Yay!" I cry out, I love Aslan's speech's. 

We sat down for breakfast, it was pretty merry, but of coarse like always, we had a fight here and there, because no one can seem to make peace! After ward I excused myself, mostly cause I was tired of the scream fest they were most likely going to start. I talking to Reepicheep my most loyal companion, next to Tumnus and Trumpkin that is. 

"Hello Reep." I say.

"Good day my queen."

"Are you excited for Aslan's speech?" I ask excitedly.

"Oh yes I'm always excited to listen yo my king speak." 

"I heard you beat king Edmund in a sword fight." 

"Oh yes!" I say in a laugh, "It was quite the fight." 

"Well I'll make  a swords...sowrdsm.....sowrdswo....sowrdswomen? Yes swords women, well as I was saying, I'll make a swordswomen of you yet." He chuckled.

"Oh Reep, you know how to make one laugh."

"I hope I do."

It's almost time for the speech. I'm in my room braiding my hair.

"Are you ready Lu?" Susan calls from the other side of the door.

"Yes!" I say running to the door. 

"Let us go." Susan says a smile from ear to ear. We walk out and take our seats.

"Good morning." Aslan says, "I have a grave announcement."

Everyone worried exchanges glances. 

"We have made a mistake....Unfortunately when Queen Susan was allowed to enter my country is where the mistake was made. She will be escorted to the gates of Tash's land. Her departure will be tomorrow night."

Gasps all around. My eyes widen and my face falls into my hands.