Chapter nine

CHAPTER NINE

                                                                        LUCY'S P.O.V.                                                                                             I am burring my face in my pillow when i hear a deep voice say, "Calm daughter of Eve." I look up and see Aslan.

"Aslan!" I cry as I jump up and hug his mane. "I thought you said that there might be fights but not strong enough to tear apart lives!"

"I did, and I meant it."

"How do you explain this!" I ask frantically.   

"It will be alright, but it may be harder than you think." 

Aslan left and I returned to my bed. I am not going back down there, no way.

I hear foot steps again and a deep voice. I slowly turn around. I see Peter and shove my face back in my pillow.

"Lucy....." He said softly. He came over and sat on my bed. I lifted my head up.

"Oh, Lu." He said wiping my face dry because the tears are smeared everywhere on it.

"So," I say quietly, "You are not taking Susan's crown?" 

"Lucy don't start that, you know i need too."

"You don't need too you want too, and you know it." 

"You just don't care about me anymore."

"Yes I do Luce."

"Okay prove it, don't take away Susan's crown."

Now he's walking towards the door.

"Yeah thought so." I say and turn back to my pillow.

I'm tired of this and now...now I'm starting to doubt Aslan that hurts....

A few days pass and it is still as horrible as its been. I'm starting to think Peter hates me. I know that's a stupid thought I mean he is my brother and all but how is he doing this to me, or to Susan. I can only imagine how devastated she is, she journeyed long and hard just to learn she is no longer a queen that's just wrong, and I won't stand for it. It was so much easier when I was eight.