Chapter six

SUSAN'S P.O.V.

It's growing dark. I could walk all night, but I proffer not to get there in pitch blackness.

"Aslan, would you like to stop for the night?" I ask.

"Are you tired, child." He asked in his soft voice.

"Not really, but I have had a long journey and oh my quite a long day at home."

"You are home."

"Oh, I'm sorry Aslan that's not what I meant."

"I know, child."

Oh now I feel bad. I just called the world my home! How horrid of me.

We stop near a tree, and I lay my head on Aslan's furry mane. It's so warm and comforting.

I fall asleep quickly, and dream of all my old times in Narnia, oh what sweet dreams.....

When I wake I see a large waterfall ahead of me. We are walking towards it.

" Drink, child, for aren't tho thirsty?"

"Thank you Aslan." I say. I run to the bottom of the waterfall were the creak bed is. I take large sips of the sweet water. Suddenly I remember Lucy saying something about sweet water and Aslan's country. Oh yes! Where the sky and water meet where the waves grow ever sweet doubt not you Reepicheep. I believe Reepicheep sang this song when the were searching for Aslan's country, and here we are, where the waves are certainly "ever sweet."

Im back with them now, and we are walking. I can't wait to see a castle in the distance. It's quite early, about....... well I don't know, I don't think time is really tracked in Aslan's country. It is quite queer here, but it is the best thing you will ever encounter.

A hour past by, well that is if you clocked our time. I see a huge castle towering in the distance. I pull up my skirt and take off running!