Luke Smith Adventures

Galing kay EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... Higit pa

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again

36 1 0
Galing kay EmmaWilliams66

Sky's POV

I arrive outside his house. I take a deep breath in before I knock on the red door my heart beating about a hundred miles an hour. I really hope someone answers the door. I came all this way in hope I could see him. I haven't seen him since we got back from the camping trip. We have two weeks of school left now but he just missed a week. Not a word or a text. Its like after that kiss he has tried to avoid me but why?

Does he not like me? I really thought he did or does...I really don't know. I'm still getting use to these type of feelings.

Come on Mark answer the door!

Finally the door creaks open to reveal Mark. He looks ill. Really ill. Red cheeks, red nose and his clothes hanging off him. "Mark," I whisper.

"Sky what you doing here? I didn't want you to see me like this," he says embarrassed.

"I didn't realize you were ill. I just thought you were ignoring me after that kiss we scared and the lights flickering," I say to him.

"You thought I was avoiding you because what? That the kiss meant nothing? That I don't actually care about you or I was leading you on. No Sky. I would never do that to you! You are the first girl that I have ever been able to talk to and get to know in this place before and I really care about you Sky. I just didn't want you to see me like this...too late now," he smiles softly.

"So you really do like me?" I ask him.

"Of course I do. I know I never got the chance to ask or confirm but will you be my girlfriend? I really want you to give me a chance Sky because I don't think I ever get a chance to meet someone as bright, beautiful and caring as you," he winks at me.

"Yes I will. I like you too Mark. I really want to try this too," I grin.

"Well did you want to come in?" he asks.

"Sure," I smile as he steps aside to let me inside. "So this is your house. It looks big and modern," I tell him.

"Well one day you have to show me your house though only fair," he laughs

"Maybe one day," i say trailing off. That may never be possible and not because I'm scared of what Luke will say if I show up with Mark who happens to be my boyfriend. I mean that can defiantly contribute to it but its more the alien computer in the attic and K-9 and the crazy life my brother and in most cases me lead. How could I even begin to explain Kevin?

I know Kevin is staying with Luke and I now. I know that I haven't had a proper chance to talk to Luke about it but I know Luke cares about Kevin as Kevin cares for him. I see it slowly building. Building something that Luke and mum use to have. I think Luke wants Kevin to get to know me too. I'm scared about it all but at the same time I think maybe I could come to care for Kevin if Luke can then I know I can too. Kevin seems like a really nice man and he has taken the time to get to know Luke and care for him. Anyone that cares for Luke is good in my books.

I'm still learning so much...this is all new and confusing too me but its probably harder for Luke. I need to talk to him and I will but for now I'm concentrating on Mark.

Luke's POV

I woke to the sound of shouting. I jolt awake which makes Rue wake up too. "Luke are you okey?" he asks.

Suddenly shouting rips through the house. That is Daniel's voice. "Stay here," I begin but my bedroom door slams open. Rue grips onto my arm tightly.

"Luke," says Kevin looking out of breath.

"What is going on?" I ask him as I get out the bed Rue staying close beside me.

"In the attic appeared out of nowhere," he says.

"What did?"

"These huge spiders. Mr Smith isn't working and K-9 is missing," he tells me.

"What how!" I demand as I rush by him and right up the stairs Rue still right behind me not wanting to be too far away from me which I don't blame him.

I reach the attic to find Daniel over in the far corner holding off two huge spiders with...the Sontaran gun.

A third spider sprung from the left of us pining Rue and I to the floor. Suddenly a base ball bat swung against the spider it flying off us.

"Get off my son!" Kevin shouts.

I get to my feet helping Rue with me. "Thanks. Help Daniel," I say to him as I rush over to Mr Smith to check all his systems to see why he isn't working.

"Luke it seems as if someones tampered with him," Lenny says in my head.

"I know why too and why they took K-9. They have tried to get rid of anything that will help us in stopping them from taking Rue and killing him. Stopping all routes to get teleported up to a spaceship which I am certain is most likely already circling Earth," I say to Lenny in my head as I try get Mr Smith back on line.

"Thanks Kevin," I hear Daniel say. The three spiders are out cold now.

"Luke what is wrong with him?" Kevin asks me.

"He has been tampered with however I believe if I can just reset him. I think I know enough to get him back on line," I say as I set to work. It takes me a few minutes before I stop. "Come on Mr Smith we need you," I say loudly.

Mr Smith screen suddenly comes back on. "Alert alien spaceship is circling earth. A teleport had been made exactly twenty one minutes ago," Mr Smith informs us.

"Yes he is back," smiles Daniel.

"Back was I gone?" Mr Smith asks confused.

"It doesn't matter. Your back that is what matters. K-9 has been taken. Did a second teleport get used Mr Smith we need to know," I say to him.

"Not as far as I know Luke. I will search for any sign of the I mean K-9," he says quickly.

"Thank you. Did they think that tampering with Mr Smith would stop me? I know everything about Mr Smith inside and out. I helped with the reprogramming with Alan. If anyone can get him back it be me. I don't think they know everything about me and I can use that against them. Kevin I need to ask you to protect Rue. I want you to stay here with Daniel and protect him with your life," I say to him.

"But Luke what are you going to do?" asks Kevin.

"He is going to take a one way trip to that space ship and tell who ever this alien is to get lost or he will regret it but he doesn't know that I'm going with him," smiles Clyde at the door.

"And me," says Rani.

I look at both of them smiling, "Its the only way and I guess I can't talk you out of it?"

"No chance," laughs Clyde smiling as he comes over and pats me on the shoulder.

"No one takes K-9 and gets away with it," says Rani joining me the other side.

"Mr Smith have you got enough to get us on that ship?"

"I do Luke."

"Alright," I say as I grab my sonic pen off the side and chuck the sonic lipstick to Rani. Sky had left it at home. "Where is Sky?" I ask.

"She left school before us. We are not sure," says Rani.

"Kevin when Sky gets home please tell her where we are and not to worry," I tell him.

"You sure you don't want me to go with you?" Kevin asks me.

"I need you here to protect Rue. I trust in you to do that...Dad," I smile.

"Got it. I will protect him with my life, Son."

"Ready?" I say to Rani and Clyde. They nod. "Mr Smith go for it!"

Clyde's POV

"Luke are you alright?" I ask Luke as he clings onto my arm for a few seconds. We are now standing in some sort of medical bay on the alien spaceship.

"I will be fine," he says letting go looking around us.

"What is our plan?" Rani asks quickly.

"Find the man responsible for all of this and tell him that Earth is protected and so is Rue. Tell him to leave and never come back," I tell them.

"Luke we know your brilliant but you sure that will work?"

"No. It never normally does but its what mum would of done first. You have to at least give them a warning," Luke tells us.

"So what is the real plan?" I ask.

"I need to find a control panel. I need to hack into there systems. I need to know every last detail about Rue. About his race and then I'm going to tamper with their systems. Lets see how they like it when I come into their space and tamper with their controls and computers. I show them to try mess with Mr Smith and taking K-9," Luke smiles at us.

"You are truly brilliant," grins Rani.

Luke sets off towards the exit of the medical bay us close at his heels. "I'm going to miss this," I suddenly say walking behind Luke now.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"This. Us three. Its always been us for so long and now...well soon it won't be us anymore. We are off to University. You be doing this with Kevin, Sky and Daniel. Maybe Sanjay and Jay on rare occasion and it be rare occasion with us too. I've been thinking about it. Worrying about it," I finally tell him after keeping it bottled up for so long and avoiding to tell him.

Luke finds a control panel and sets to work to get the door open. He looks at me out the corner of his eye, "I have thought about it too Clyde. I mean I didn't want to tell you that I'm worried or concerned that everything is changing again too quickly but you were there for me when I went off and left you so I didn't want to be the one to make you stay. I would never make you stay. Of course I'm going to miss you and it sucks but I'll still be here once you finished studying and as mum says you can have adventures anywhere. I know its going to be different but its never truly over Clyde. Remember that," he smiles at me.

"Have I ever told you that I couldn't ever ask for a better best mate? You really will always be important to me Luke and I always say never forget me but you can't. You never will. I will never forget you either. The day I met you I knew you were different it just took me time to realize different in a good way. You really are brilliant like Rani said. Don't let anyone say otherwise even when we are off at University," I smile to him.

"You and Rani are brilliant. You have saved the world countless of times and my mum and I wouldn't of done what we managed to do without you. Mum really cared about both of you, like family as I do. A mile away or hundred. Nothing will ever change between us. You are both my best mates, my family. Nothing will ever change that."

I watch as the door slides open. "One down," I grin as we sprint through the door.

"How you going to hack into their system?" Rani asks Luke.

"That one back there was too small. Doesn't connect to the main part of the ship but the one up ahead does," Luke explains.

Luke rushes to the next control panel as I spot something out the corner of my eye. "Luke not to worry you or anything but...we have company and they don't look happy," I say as Rani and I rush beside him.

Luke is already into the system but he takes a quick glance at the four approaching purple aliens with one eyes. "Why are they all against one kid?" Rani asks confused.

"I don't know," I sigh as confused as Rani.

"Step away from there right now Luke Smith!" they all shout in sync.

"Are they under control?" Rani quickly suggests.

"I believe they are and that would make sense," Luke says as he continues.

"We are only going to warn you one last time Luke Smith or someone will get hurt!" they shout this time.

"I'm almost there," Luke says as suddenly all the lights in the ship go off plunging us into darkness.

"Shit," I hear Luke say.

"Did you mean that?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you swear?"

"They were holograms. Were not really there. Can you hear them or see them anymore?"

I try focus my eyes getting use to the dark but it became apparent that Luke was right a couple moments later.

"Yeah they are gone."

"If I just get into the main system I can see where the main part of the ship is. I can find K-9," says Luke.

"How can you see anything," says Rani.

"Well I can see better now and the control panel has a bit of light," I tell Rani.

"Oh yeah," she says stepping closer to take a look at Luke do his thing.

"I know where K-9 is. Anyone of you got your phone?"

"Not again," I say as I take my phone out and hand it too Luke.

Luke smiles right at me before he connects it with the control panel. "I need to put the route into your phone. This place is like a maze. I want you two to go ahead with the map and get K-9 meet me back here once your done. I need to find out as much as possible on Rue and his race before they get there systems back up," Luke tells us.

"Will you be okey?" Rani asks him.

"I will be fine. Now get going. We don't have much time."

"See you soon Luke," I wink at him as he hands me back my phone before we set off in the direction that the phone says to go to. Hopefully this lead us right to K-9.

/////////

Needs Editing!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
81.1K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...