Under the Gym Lights • Oikawa...

Por semipai

Where Oikawa serves a ball straight to your face, and decides that he owes you one. In the form of a date you... Más

disclaimer • mentions!
page 01 • crappykawa
page 02 • shittykawa
page 03 • brattykawa
page 04 • loserkawa
page 05 • jerkykawa
page 06 • idiotkawa
page 07 • douchekawa
page 08 • assikawa
page 09 • flirtykawa
page 10 • freakykawa
page 11 • dumbasskawa
page 12 • doltkawa
page 13 • moronkawa
page 14 • dipshitkawa
page 15 • bossykawa
page 16 • nitwitkawa
page 17 • dweebkawa
page 18 • simpletonkawa
page 19 • stupidkawa
page 20 • trashykawa
page 21 • blockheadkawa
page 22 • dorkkawa
page 23 • weirdokawa
page 24 • twitkawa
page 25 • dopekawa
page 26 • lousekawa
page 27 • wimpykawa
page 28 • twerpkawa
page 29 • airheadkawa
page 30 • scumkawa
「thank you!」
sequel!

page 31 • oikawa | FINAL |

47.1K 2.1K 3K
Por semipai

With the intention of spending a lazy Saturday indoors and catching up on your favourite manga, you go to the snack drawer, only to find that it is completely empty.

Dammit.

"Mei, where are the junks?" You whine when you see your sister coming out of her room, freshly ready for an outing.

"Oh, I used it up the other day, hon." She hands you some money from her clutch and pats your hair. "Now go buy yourself something to eat because I GOT A DATE."

You join your sister in squealing excitedly and give her a big hug.

"Suga-san finally asked you out, huh?"

She gives a big nod and sits down to put on her stockings.

"I know, right?! Finally! But we're both so awkward and this is kinda a double date," She adds, and there is a knock on the door. "And guess who's going with us."

The door flies wide open and Eiko comes in, wearing one of the most girliest dresses you had ever seen her wearing in her entire lifetime.

"You cannot be serious."

"Tsukki and I are joining Mei and Suga's date! Well, Suga-senpai asked us to, and he said fine! Did you hear me? HE SAID FINE!" Eiko squeals, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Will you be okay? Because I can ask Tooru to-"

"Stop right there, woman." You hiss, raising a hand. Mei bursts out laughing and gives you a nod.

"Order in anything you want okay? I'll be back soon. Love you." She gives you a kiss on your cheek before she waves.

Seconds later, your best friends are gone.

What a cruel world, if only you fell for a normal person, unlike the stupid idiot that you absolutely HAD to fall for.

Dammitkawa.

You glance at the money Mei had given you. It was a generous amount, and you knew she did that because she felt bad for you.

Oh well. Might as well stock up on food.

You get dressed and put on your shoes before stepping outside. Halfway down the first bit of stairs, you can hear the high-pitched voice of a girl.

A girl?

At Oikawa's floor?

This can't be good.

But of course, you just had to almost trip over one of the stray pieces of paper thrown to the ground.

This immediately catches the attention of the girl and Oikawa, who is leaning against his doorpost.

"[Name]-chan." Oikawa gasps, and you see that he is holding a box in the size of a regular lunchbox.

You don't need three seconds to put two and two together.

"Er, I'm sorry." You apologise, calming yourself. You step down and begin to make your way past them when Oikawa grabs your hand.

"I-It's not like that, [Name]-chan!" He cries, and you turn to glare at the boy.

"I-It's not like that..." His voice trails off, and you take a proper look at the girl...

And recognise her.

"Hey, you poured orange juice on me that day!" You can't help blurting out to the girl who was glaring straight at you. Her eyes go wide, and Oikawa shoots her a confused look before letting go of your wrist.

"Ami-chan, you poured orange juice on [Name]-chan?" Oikawa asks, his expression turning stern.

Oh no.

It was that look, the same look that you feared to see from Oikawa.

The look he'd make before he'd give a spike. Minus the smirk

Yes, that.

With that look, he glances back to you when the girl does not reply back.

"Hey, [Name]-chan, why did she do that?"

You could not lie to those eyes. There was no way.

"Because she thought I was stealing you away from her." You whisper quietly, and you knew you would be in for it later, by the girl.

"O-Oikawa-senpai, it's not like that!" She cries, and you notice her hands beginning to tremble. Oikawa glances back to you before he lets out a sigh. He then hands the lunchbox in his hand to the girl.

"I'm sorry, Ami-chan. [Name]-chan means a lot to me. So if you'd do something like that to her, I don't want to have anything to do with you." His reply is cold and harsh, and the girl can only stare back at him, horrified. She refuses to take back the box, and Oikawa shoots a glance at you before he loosens his hold on the box. 

The contents of the box fall to the ground, and you gulp, sweat forming on your forehead.

Bad blood. Bad blood. Bad blood.

You sidle away and run down the stairs, your heart racing at the words Oikawa had chosen to say to her.

'[Name]-chan means a lot to me.'

A little smile spreads on your face as you lean against the porch, recalling what he had said.

Oikawa really can be a good guy if he tries.

And he can also be the most annoying person on earth too. In fact, you are not the least bit surprised when the volleyball player actually follows you downstairs.

"I knew you'd come."

"It's you, after all." He smiles a little, and you are too busy walking ahead to hide your smile, to say no to him.

"Hey, hey, call me senpai." He urges.

By now, you were so happy that you actually wouldn't mind calling him that.

But you were you; you wouldn't let him get that satisfaction that easily.

"No way."

"I figured." He chuckles.

Oikawa follows you to the nearest convenience store and continues his following when you walk along the aisles, piling your cart with food.

"I swear, you're gonna look like a pig soon and I won't even recognise you." He whispers when you reach for a bag of fries. You step on his feet, making him yelp and moving away.

After you get two bagfuls of your junk food, you step outside, and Oikawa offers to hold one for you. The two of you are walking along the road when he spots an ice cream truck on the other side of the road. He hands you the bag and runs off, not giving you a slight warning.

And since he kept your company and stuck up for you earlier, you find yourself waiting until he returns with two ice cream cones, both in your favourite flavours. He grabs one of the bags from you again and gives you a smile.

"Now it feels like a date."

"This is not a date." You hiss, licking off some of the creamy frozen desserts. You can feel his gaze on you as you do before he laughs a little.

"Just once, [Name]-chan. Only once, please call me Oikawa-senpai." You see that he has a sad smile on his face.

Dammitkawa again.

Maybe doing something he said just this once wouldn't hurt so bad...

A couple minutes of silence pass by, the two of indulging in your ice cream.

"How did you know my favourite ice cream flavour?"

"I asked Mei-chan." He replies with a shrug. "And after that, I kinda... noticed this flavour more, I guess? I've been having this ever since then, whenever I got ice cream."

And this was the boy who called you fat every chance he got.

When the two of you pass by the mess Oikawa had made on his floor and climb up to your apartment floor, he raises an eyebrow at you. You give him a nod, and he steps inside, putting the bag down on the floor after he does.

He then turns to face you and scratches his head. "So, I was-"

"Thank you, Oikawa-senpai." You choke out, and his eyes go wide. "Thank you. For everything, up to here."

"Say it again." He whispers, and you can feel your face flush.

"No, you better be thankful." You hiss when he steps a little closer to you, his eyes still wide, unable to believe what really was happening.

"I am thankful... I guess I'm not the only one who managed to steal a heart." He has to say, looking down at you with the brown eyes that every girl squealed over.

Oh, how ironic that you secretly were one of them.

"You know, [Name]-chan," He says, a smirk spreading on his face.

"I got you to call me senpai."

He slowly pats your head, his smirk getting bigger by the second.

"I got to steal your heart, just as I had promised."

He raises two fingers as if to count the things he had managed to do. He then raises the third finger, and by then, his nose is touching yours.

"Next, I'm going to take you on a date, that's a promise, [Name]-chan."

You furrow your eyebrows at the spoiled brat in front of you, frantically trying to think of a comeback.

But Oikawa isn't finished.

"One day, I'm going to take you on a date," He says, moving his face left and right as he stroked your noses together. "And that's the day I'll tell you that I love you."

Who can blame you for staring blankly at him, even when he moves away with a smile?

"See you tomorrow, [Name]-chan!" He waves and closes the door after he exits.

Although you probably would never be able to properly say it out loud to that hell of an idiot boy, you really, really were in love with him.

And Oikawa Tooru loved you back, just as much.

|| END OF BOOK 1 ||

a/n: I'M SCREAMING SO MUCH OH MY FREKINGLCIEFNSDH GOD 1.6K WORDS YEY I'VE ALREADY BEEN RATTED OFF BY MY NEIGHBORS FOR SCREAMING BECAUSE THEY THOUGH I WAS KEEPING A PARROT LOL WTF

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.4K 459 13
[COMPLETE] Oikawa has attracted to a first-year girl who is a volleyball player for all-girl school. At first, he just attracted to her because of he...
107K 3.9K 15
There's a void Oikawa Tooru needs to fill. It is slowly consuming him, slowly taking away his humanity, until he will be nothing but skin and dust no...
9K 488 17
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲... 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." -Shes desperat...
33.5K 1.4K 30
When you fall in love, it feels like nothing else matters in this world. Love is like a drug and feels like you're floating in a cruel world we live...