page 17 • dweebkawa

"I'm pretty sure Mei is right. I think you're in love with him too." Eiko lets you know when she comes to spend the night over at your place the following night.

"I do NOT." You hiss, annoyed by the fact that your friend would even think that would be a possibility.

"I'm putting the pizza in the microwave now okay?" Mei calls. You both give her thumbs ups, and she does her culinary work. A couple minutes into her picking out some plates, the lights go off. Well, not actually just the lights. The entire electricity goes off.

"Crap."

Eiko and you flash lights on using your cellphones while Mei tries to find some candles.

A couple minutes later, there is a careless knock on the door.

"Ah, that could be the electricity man, right?" Eiko yells out loud, excitedly rushing to open the door. When she lets out a loud groan, you watch to see a familiar figure standing at the entrance, holding a candle.

Just your luck; that it turns out to be Oikawa.

"What the hell do you want? Get outta my house." You hiss, standing up and raising both your hands in defence. For sure, spending time with Hinata was definitely making you learn some of the small boys' habits.

"Awww, [Name]-chan is jealous that I came here to give these candles to Mei-chan and not to her. Don't worry, you can share them, okay?"

You shoot a glare to where Mei stands, innocently shrugging.

"Mei, why would you-"

"HEY, there wasn't any candles okay? And really, Tooru had friends over too so why not hang out? We got nothing to lose, and it's spooky now anyway."

And that is how you watch in horror as your living room is filled with all of the third years from the volleyball club. No wonder you couldn't stop fidgeting. You weren't even good friends with Hanamaki and Matsukawa yet, that's why you were uncomfortable.

Yeah. That.

It was totally not because Oikawa squeezed himself between you and Mei. Of course not.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!"

"Great idea, Tooru!"

"Oi, who let Shittykawa take charge?" Iwaizumi yells.

"The rules are simple. I'm going to spin this smartphone which has the picture of an arrow here, and the one that spins will ask the question to the person the arrow points at." Oikawa explains. You can hear Eiko whispering to Mei about what a loser Oikawa is for having pictures of things like an arrow in his phone.

"I'll start!" Mei yells and spins the phone. The arrow lands on Hanamaki, who picks dare.

The poor boys have no idea just how gutsy Mei can be when it came to this game. Eiko and you exchange grins and Mei clears her throat.

"I dare you to yell out the name of the girl you love, at the top of your voice."

"OOOOOOOOOO."

The excitement in the air is contagious as Hanamaki gulps. It was a good thing Oikawa had brought so many candles because the entire circle around the living room was now lit up pretty well. Hanamaki looks unsure, and any person who is indecisive would piss off your bob-headed best friend.

"What happens here, stays inside here. Come on you loser, spit it out." Eiko hisses. Matsukawa and Iwaizumi are grinning when Hanamaki stands up to face everyone.

"MISAKI!" He yells out loud, and the guys cheer in response. Mei, Eiko and you stare at the boy when he sits, before you all screech in unison.

"MY friend MISAKI?" You ask, to which he nods.

"Makki has been in love with Misa-chan for years. They're neighbours." Oikawa lets you know, wagging his eyebrows at the word 'neighbours'.

That little dweeb.

"Me next," The brunette announces, and spins his phone. It lands straight on Eiko, and she picks truth.

"Ahh. Eiko-chan! Good thing I got you!" Oikawa beams. "You're in love with Megane-kun from Karasuno, right?"

Instantly, Eiko begins to flush red.

"Megane-kun? The number 11?" Iwaizumi wants to know, and Mei and you can barely hide your grins.

"W-Who where what are you talking about you piece of trash can shit?!" She yelps and everyone in the circle tries to stifle a laugh.

Poor Eiko, she totally gave herself away.
You smile to yourself when you see her fidgeting in her seat before nodding softly.

"Tell anyone, and you are history, bitches." She threatens to the third years, who all gulp and nod for their dear lives.

"My turn!" The phone Matsukawa spins lands straight on Oikawa this time.

"Hmmmm, I pick truth, Mattsun!"

There is a lot of murmuring between the people around you before Matsukawa looks straight at Oikawa.

"Oikawa, are you in love with [Name]-san?"

---

a/n: dammit mattsun. :v

also, aaa thanks for 1.7k reads ♥