page 08 • assikawa

"You- You little ASSHOLE!" You cry out, standing up.

As if the orange juice incident wasn't enough, now Oikawa himself was going around spilling stuff all over you?

You grab his collar and kick his balls as hard as you could.

"T-T-That hurt!" He wails with a cry, bending down and grabbing his nuts like a pathetic loser.

Two could play at this game.

"Hey, hey, back off Trashykawa!" Iwaizumi yells, stepping in between you both. He moves you away, while Hanamaki and Matsukawa hold the in-pain Oikawa away from you.

"You wouldn't tell me to back off if you knew how much it hurts!" The brunette whines. The cafeteria is filled with whispers and laughs, and you felt like you'd die with embarrassment.

"Blegh, now I have chocolate milkshake on my blazer too. [Name], we're heading to the courtyard." Iwaizumi announces, walking off. You pick up the blazer Oikawa had placed on the table and throw it on his face before you follow Iwaizumi outside.

Good lord, you'd be thankful if you can be safe by just orange juice later by Oikawa's fans.

"Seriously, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you two." Iwaizumi states, picking two towels from his locker and walking to the courtyard. He points to the taps lined one by the other, and you bend down and wash your hair before you dry it off with a towel he hands you. "I can understand Oikawa being a piece of crap, but you too?"

"I'll punch you if you blame me for this, he didn't have to do this to me!" You cry, while he dabs his own blazer dry.

"True. I'll try to beat some sense into him. He is an ass, after all."

"Ass would be an understatement, Iwaizumi-senpai."

"But really, [Name], you're a first- year, and this is gonna leave a mark for the next three years if you don't control yourself. I mean, we'd graduate this year and get away, but it won't be the same for you." He advises, wiping his face.

Iwaizumi was right, you knew that for sure. But who had the mind to not lose it when Oikawa was around? You could only wonder how Iwaizumi and the others dealt with him for so long. For you, even the first week was like this. God only knows what would happen until graduation and he would just LEAVE.

I can't wait for his graduation. He'll probably leave the apartment too!

With this thought being your moral support, you hurry to your locker to switch out your uniform and go to your classroom before the class began.

•••

"[Name], a friend came to visit you." You can hear Mei calling when you were in your room doing homework later that day.

"A friend?" Your voice echoes. You brush your hair and apply a little chapstick before you step out to meet your friend.

You should have known.

Sitting slouched on your living room sofa was a smiling Oikawa Tooru, still dressed in his school uniform.

Goddamit.

"No WAIT!" Oikawa grabs your wrist before you could run off.

"Stop running whenever I'm around, [Name]-chan, that's a horribly mean thing to do."

"Pouring chocolate milkshake over me in the cafeteria is the nicest thing to do?" You shoot back, and Oikawa loosens the grip on your wrist.

"That's why..." His voice trails off, and so does your anger. Just a bit.

The volleyball player bows down, and for a second, you could only look blink at him.

"I'm sorry. I admit that's my bad then. That's why I'll take you out for ca-"

"I'm not going anywhere with you, nice try." You squint your eyes at him and cross your hands over your chest.

Oikawa stands up straight and you see that he has a grin on his face.

"I figured." He then reaches for a box on the coffee table and hands it to you.

"Have a nice day, [Name]-chan!" He sings before he bows a little and walks towards the door.

You stare at him in shock. The box had 'Teal Bakery' written on the top, and you were at a loss for words. For a minute, you are touched by his gesture, and you begin to think if you judged him a little too harshly. With this thought in mind, you watch the way he puts on his shoes, and wipes his trousers at the doorstep.

"That's my way of apologising, make sure you eat it and get fatter, [Name]-chan! I'll steal your heart one day!" He adds, sticking his hand out with a 'V' by his fingers. He then closes the door shut and walks off.

He's going to steal your heart?

Ha!

Wait a minute-

Did he just indirectly call you fat?!

---

a/n: i'm in a good mood, so YAY here's another update today :3