page 07 • douchekawa

You didn't care if you were a coward in his eyes.

You didn't care if he thought you ran away from all your problems. You wouldn't be running if HE himself, wasn't a problem to you.

Oh, Oikawa Tooru was the biggest problem you had ever come across, everything else could just shove it.

School bag over your shoulder, school boots in your left hand, and a knee sock on the right hand, you dash downstairs as fast as you can.

What a laughing stock.

You were a laughing stock, and this was all Oikawa's fault.

That douche.

That douche could only look down to the stairs in wonder, then back to your sister. This time, even Mei couldn't hold in her laugh.

"Do I have something on my face? Do I sound like an old person? Am I having a bad hair day?" Oikawa frantically thought of reasons why you would react that way. After all, he was the most attractive person in the grade, what was with you anyway? He simply couldn't figure it out.

"It's a mystery to me too, Tooru. Don't just stand there, go, go, go!"

With the goal of catching up with you on your way, Oikawa gives a peace sign to Mei before he makes a quick leap from the staircase.

After all, he had a goal.

He was going on a date with you, one way or the other.

Maybe even if it costs his hair to mess up a bit on the run, it was worth it, right?

Meanwhile, Sugawara Koushi is leaning against the wall beside the lift, when you run downstairs on the staircase. You didn't blame the third year one bit when his eyes go wide and he arches both of his eyebrows in surprise. After all, who runs around wearing no shoes, and just one sock?

Oh yeah. You.

You were running away from Oikawa.

What a joke.

"See you later, Suga-senpai!" You call out, rushing out to the main road.

And this is just the first day.

And forever to go?

•••

"And then Oikawa started trailing after me, but the bus didn't wait until he reached us, so hah." You tell Misaki later that day.

"You've been talking a lot about Oikawa lately."

"That's because he's a douchebag." You say, setting your lunch plates on the only free table, in the middle of the cafeteria.

Misaki picks up a spoonful of ice cream, but freezes, looking over to something to the left of your shoulder.

When you turn around, your eyes are met with the calamity himself.

"GO AWAY."

You instinctively shout as loud as you can, when you see Oikawa make his way up to your table. He almost drops the glass of milkshake he is holding in surprise and furrows his eyebrows at you.

"And here I was, doing something super nice for you even though you've been super mean to me!" Oikawa groans, ignoring your warning. He positions himself in front of you and smiles.

"I'm not going on a date with you. Stop making a fuss and leave." You say quietly. The last thing you needed was more people hating your guts more than they did already.

"As you wish, [Name]-chan!"

Heh? Oikawa agreed to something you said?

Really?

You look up from your pasta plate in surprise. There was no way.

There was no way.

And you were right.

Oikawa still had the big smile he had on before. He extends his hand out towards you, and you glance at the milkshake glass.

The last thing you needed was chocolate milkshake from Oikawa.

With his free hand, he takes his blazer off and puts it on your table.

"Hey, what are you-"

The next thing you know, he pours the entire content of the glass all over your head.

---

a/n: thank you so so so much for all the nice comments, i love you guys so much. ;-;