page 15 • bossykawa

"Coach, can I keep my date over here for the rest of the practice?" Oikawa asks when you both enter the gymnasium.

Correction; when he drags you inside the gymnasium.

And he says this loud enough for the rest of the Volleyball Club members to hear him.

"Oi, what are you going on about, you Assikawa?!!" Iwaizumi yells with a clenched fist and Kindiachi and Kunimi have to hold the wing spiker down to stop the bloodbath of a certain brunette setter.

"I am not your dat-"

"Sure." The coach shrugs, giving the green light and making Oikawa beam with joy. "As long as it doesn't affect your play."

"Of course! Watch me play, [Name]-chan!"

You begin to mentally curse as you stand beside the Coach and the Advisor. Before Oikawa runs to join his friends, he faces you again.

"What now?" You ask, scrunching up your face.

"Watch me play, [Name]-chan. Please." He adds this time.

Then he runs off.

Oikawa said 'please'?

Good lord, you need a mental checkup, this stupid bossyass was definitely affecting your mental stability.

"I swear we aren't dating!" You cry, when the Advisor grins at you suspiciously.

He doesn't seem to believe you, and you couldn't really say you blamed him. Oikawa was really acting like a jerk, after all.

And like the big idiot that he is, he keeps on occasionally looking towards you and smirking, sometimes waving as well. This makes you want to curse at him in seventeen different languages, but the Coach shouts at the brunette instead. And at this, you are the one that smirks.

Even though Oikawa was acting so off during practice, you could easily see the way he watched all of the members of his team carefully, making the tosses slightly different for everyone.

"Oikawa knows exactly how all of his teammates can spike properly. He is a great setter." You can hear the Coach's' praise, which makes you pout. You were definitely not used getting praises about him inside your mind when it is filled with all sorts of insult names you'd call him if you could.

During one play, the receive is off and the ball flies to the corner where you were standing. Oikawa rushes to make the proper toss and does this all the way to Iwaizumi who is standing near the net.

Wow, that's kinda cool! You think to yourself, and Iwaizumi slams the ball down with a smack. The opposing team does a good job of blocking the spike, and the ball comes flying right towards you.

You don't know how to react, but the next thing you know, a hand grabs your wrist and pulls you inside the court.

The ball hits the Advisor instead of you, and you see that it is Oikawa who had pulled you away from the stray ball.

"Jeez, [Name]-chan, at least raise your hands! What if it hit your face?" He says when you quickly move your face away from his chest.

How lame! How embarrassing! You can't stop mentally cursing yourself for having to be saved by the dummy that you were cursing just a couple minutes ago.

"Okay, I changed my mind, can you go to the stands instead? It's not safe here." He lets you know.

You are still in a state of shock at the speed of what had happened, and you nod before you climb up to the stands instead. And after the play had resumed only did you remember something important.

"HOW IS THIS ANY SAFER, YOU SLAMMED A BALL STRAIGHT TO MY FACE ONCE YOU DUMBASS!" You can't help but yell out loud.

After realising what you had done, you cover your face in embarrassment. Everyone laughs and begins to call names at Oikawa.

"Hey, I didn't do that on purpose, okay?! And I told you I'd make up for it by taking you on a da-"

"Oikawa, that's enough. Back to practice." The Coach hisses and Oikawa nods before he goes back to the game.

When you take a glance at Iwaizumi, he raises a finger to his lips.

"You keep quiet too." He yells, making the girls in the stands laugh. You feel like dying of embarrassment when Oikawa turns around and laughs at you as well.

Goddammit, you little bossykawa, this is all your fault!

---

a/n; ugh Iwa-chan ily ;w;