page 20 • trashykawa

"Nice try, you piece of trash."

As soon as you start climbing downstairs, you notice Oikawa leaning against his door.

"[Name]-chan, come on!" He whines, and you shake your head. You increase your pace, knowing he was following you down the steps.

"Seriously, you have no life, following me aro-"

Your sentence is broken off when he puts a hand over your mouth and grabs your wrist.

"Shh, look, there's Mei-chan!" He whispers, and the two of you look down from the stairway. Your sister adjusts her shoes and pats her hair before she walks out to the porch. You and Oikawa exchange glances before quietly following her outside. The two of you hide behind the brick wall and watch as Mei meets up with Sugawara who is waiting outside the gate.

Wait, AGAIN?

"He's here again?!"

"I see him a lot, [Name]-chan. He comes to pick Mei-chan up every day. Isn't that goals? Don't you wanna walk to school with the one and only Oikawa-san like Mei-chan is with Mr.Refreshing?"

"Please yeet off a cliff." You say, waiting for Mei and Sugawara to walk off before you make your way with a dash. On your way, you bump into someone and fall splat to the ground.

"[Name]?" The voice is familiar and you look up to see Iwaizumi Hajime holding a hand out to you.

"Iwaziumi-senpai?" You take his hand before standing up with his help. By now, Oikawa has rushed up to you and sees your hand in the ravenette's grip.

"Kung fu karate!" He yells, kicking Iwaizumi's hand as hard as he could. This results in Iwaizumi's clutch from your hand to be broken off, and Iwaizumi's face immediately turns to his raging face.

"You better start running now, you Trashykawa!" Iwaizumi yells, running after the setter. You can't help but laugh a little and taking advantage of the fact that Oikawa isn't following you anymore, you take a different route and run off to school.

​​​​​

•••

"Oikawa-san!"

"Look its Oikawa-saaaan!"

"He's so hot, kyaaaa!"

You roll your eyes at the squeals from the girls who are surrounding you. You glance at the boy once before you begin eating your sandwich.

"Uh, did something happen with Oikawa-san? Because you'd usually say some insults at him when you see the girls going plotz over him." Misaki wants to know.

"Nah," You say, not lifting your gaze from your lunch. A couple minutes pass, and when you glance at the jet-line, Oikawa is no longer there.

You don't have time to scan the cafeteria before the chair beside you scoots away and Iwaizumi Hajime sits on it.

"Yo," He greets, putting a small paper bag beside your sandwich.

"This is?"

"Oikawa got this for you." He has to say. "But for some reason, he gave it to me."

"I think you're mistaken, Iwaizumi-senpai," You start. "Oikawa wouldn't- Oh."

You opened the package and stop mid-sentence when you see that it is cinnamon muffins with your name written in frosting.

"It obviously isn't for me." The wing spiker lets you know. "I don't know what goes around in that mind of his, but anyway. I had to deliver this to you since he intended to give it to you."

Iwaizumi then stands up and puts both his hands inside his pocket.

"I know he's an asshole, but cut him slack sometimes. Okay, [Name]?" Iwaizumi gives you a smile.

"Iwa-chan?"

With the smile you plastered to give to Iwaizumi, you turn around to see Oikawa standing behind the ravenette.

The two volleyball players exchange expressionless, intense glances before Oikawa turns to face you.

"You're the worst, [Name]-chan."

Without another word, he walks off, leaving Misaki, Iwaizumi, and of course, you; fully speechless.

What on Earth is happening to the world you were living in?

---

a/n: it's been a long while since i updated omg kms ;w;