page 16 • nitwitkawa

"Get your butt OFF from my bed!" You scream, trying to get the setter to get up.

Oikawa shakes his head and gives you one of his big grins, the kind of grins your classmates faint over.

But your body does not react that way. In fact, it wants to stab the boy multiple times, Port Mafia* style.

"Mei-chan told me to make myself feel at home. So I'm doing just that!"

You could swear to God that you'd punch this guy any second, then go out and punch your sister as well.

"Stop being such a nitwit and leave!"

For as long as you'd know Mei - OK, your entire life - she had always been outgoing, overly-friendly, and made many friends easily. And she would bring friends over a lot.

It never really bothered you, but Oikawa Tooru?

EXCUSE YOU.

"MEI." You hiss, storming outside. She is busy texting someone and she looks up.

"Stop making a fuss, will you? I'm busy." She hisses in reply, and you snatch her phone away from her. You catch a glimpse of the word 'Suga-san' written beside a heart emoji, and you begin to coo.

"Awww, Mei is busy texting Sugawara while I have to deal with her so-called 'guest'? You promised me I didn't have to deal with him!"

"Just a wee bit, gimme that!" She snatches the phone back and goes back to her texting frenzy. You groan in frustration and you are about to head back to beat some sense into the brunette again when you see him making himself out of your room into the hallway.

"Go ahead, [Name]-chan. I'll stop bothering you. You were trying to study, right?" He asks, pointing to your desk. It is piled with your textbooks, and you nod.

Wait a second, what's going on here?!

"Sorry, [Name]-chan." He says, and walks out to the living room instead.

So even though Oikawa is a nitwit, he can be a nice nitwit when he wants to be.

You take a deep breath and sit back at your desk to finish your homework.

For some reason, your room is so quiet, and you can barely concentrate. Even when you plug in some music, you can't seem to concentrate anymore.

"Goddamit, this is probably because I know he's outside." You decide out loud. You storm back outside and see that Oikawa and Mei are playing some multiplayer game.

"God, this guy pisses me off." You mutter, when none of them notices you heading to the fridge.

Seriously? You could swear that he'd hear you, but he was ignoring you?

This little...

You watch as the water bottle you picked out from the fridge pours itself all over Oikawa's proud brown hair.

"AHHH" Oikawa screams out loud and begins to shiver instantly.

Why on Earth did I do that?! You wonder, horrified. You were definitely not yourself today.

"What did you do that for?!" He wants to know, and Mei looks over the sofa.

"Are you kidding me?" She hisses, standing up.

"[Name]-chan, I was giving you some space, you get annoyed when I talk to you, and you also get annoyed when I ignore you? Guess you really are falling for me after all!" He smiles a little, only making you madder.

"I am NOT."

You stomp to your room and pick out a towel before you give it to him. Oikawa stares in awe as he takes the towel and dries off his hair.

"You know, [Name]-chan, if you make that kind of face, I really can't get mad at you even if you do this to me every day." He winks, and you hurry back to your room to hide the blush forming on your face.

What the hell is going on?

Something just HAS to give.

---

a/n: ayy i'm been working on my iwa fic and kags fic so the updates on this was slower than before ;w;

*Port Mafia reference to Bungou Stray Dogs, hope some of you get it. xD ♥