A Life We Live : Totally Madn...

By Icraftstories

Harley and Joker had their lives according to their will until they'd met an accident. As Batman was behind c... More

Prologue
Chapter1: Big Explosion
Chapter2 : This Is War
Chapter3: Jokes On You
Chaper4: She felt his care?
Chapter5: Disapppoinments
Chapter6: Harley's Move
Chapter7: Accident
Chapter8: Abandoned
Chapter9: Night Mare
Chapter10: Confused
Chapter11:Origin
Chapter12: Origin (part two)
Chapter13: Time to go home
Chapter14: Jealousy?
Chapter15: Dr. Arkham
Chapter16: Session with Him
Chapter17: Escaped
Chapter18: Welcome Home HAHA!
Author's Note
Chapter19: Harley is a good one
Chapter20: Dinner with the Devil?
Chapter21: Tell me Everything
Chapter22: Jewelry Store
Chapter23: I wanna Go home
Chapter24: Bluff or Lust?
Chapter25: Arguments
Chapter26: Kristen's Past
Chapter27: Friendship end?
Chapter 28: What Harley Feels
Chapter29: Meet the Squad
Chapter30: New friends..Joker's Lost
Chapter32: Dreaming of him
Chapter33: Refused
Chapter34: Hi, Hello
Chapter35: The Story
Chapter36: Let's be buddies
Chapter37: No longer Yours
Chapter38: Regrets
Chapter39: Blast from the Past
Chapter40: Disappeared
Chapter41: Belle Reve Prison
Chapter42: Interrogation
Chapter43: Trip to Death
Chapter 44: Gotham City
Chapter45: Worst Heroes Ever
Chapter46: Visitor
Chapter 47: Please always stay

Chapter31: Where is she

1.4K 65 40
By Icraftstories

🎭🎭🎭

Kristen parted her eyelids and saw pure, white walls around her with those familiar faces of wrinkled faces, sitting and standing.

"Mother?" she said, slowly twitching her lips into a smile failed because of the sudden pain in her throat.

Her mother stroked her face while tears started streaming down, smiling so happily because after three days, she's now awoke. "Don't talk, sweetheart."

"I'll call the nurses and the Doctor," her father said when he sniffed, taking the pathway to the door.

Kristen felt the warm feeling under her eyes as she tried to remember everything in the past days.

Harley. Are you fine?

She wanted to see her in many ways, to at least make sure if she's fine— although she knew that she's not— emtotionally. She was afraid. She was concerned of what the minx was struggling at. Kristen wanted to take all the pains in the female clown's heart but she couldn't.

Tears began approaching again.

After an hour, Stewart was sent into her normal room but she's still under observation for having a broken bones on her ribcage, and a serious cracked on her skull that was needed to be operated.

"Who the hell would do this to you!" Her father stated.

"How do you feel? Who did this?" Her mother said with face filled with lots of worries.

Smiling so faint, she tried to reach her mother's hand. "Don't worry, I'm fine now. It's just. . .  misunderstanding.. with a friend."

Kristen's parents looked to each other. Her friend did that? What kind of friend their daughter had?

While they're in the circle of having some serious talks, the door creaked opened and for her parents surprised, Batman appeared.

"Holy crap!" said her Dad whose eyes became like a saucer as well as his wife whose body got froze on her seat. "Who are you?!"

"Doctor Kristen, I heard the news," Batman said when he walked towards their direction. "How are you now?"

"I'm fine."

He took a deep breath. "The clowns did this, didn't they?"

She barely lowered down her head when she sensed that her parents were looking at her with their questionable orbs.

"What does he mean?" said the old man whose fingers were clutched on her mother's shoulder.  "What Clowns?"

"Mom, Dad, I can explain everything how this happened to me, sooner or later," she answered. "By the way, he is Batman. The guardian here in Gotham City. The one who takes down the criminals. The clowns are the most dangerous here."

"Jesus Christ!" Her father reacted when his forehead dropped on his palm, shaking it. "If that so, we should take you out of here."

"Dear, just calm down," his wife exclaimed as she reached his hand to squeezed it.

"Sir, Ma'am, I'm glad you finally came here. At least, I feel complacent knowing that Kristen have you by her side," Batman uttered, then he threw his gaze towards Kristen.  "I have to go, I have things to do. Get well soon."

                    >>>♦♥♦<<<

Joker was on the ground inside of a private room where he used to stay whenever he's in a serious situation; he was surrounded of set of knives and weapons as they were arranged in a circular motion; his leg was slightly raised with a propped arm against his knee and pistol on his hand.

His eyes were glued down on the floor, staring upon it in a strong gaze, as if he was going to melt it through its blaze.

Why? This can't be happening. I can't be like this.

Joker's heart was beating unhealthy while his brain was tearing into a million pieces.

Pain? Haha! 'can't be.

The clown prince was busy in his own business: having arguments while depending himself on his own thoughts when suddenly he heard the creaking door just in front of him. Abruptly, he lifted his head and harshly pointed the gun to the person who entered. But when he saw it's his henchman, he pulled down his gun.

"What something good you brought for me?" he said to Johnny in a low voice when he stepped his feet forward, shutting the door behind.

He took a deep breath, sitting on the three series of stairs. "Actually, boss," he began, adjusting his necktie. "I don't have a good news to you. But, I've watched a news from the day where she left, there was a bank robbery in the City—"

"The hell I care about the robbery."

Johnny barely scratched his temple. "There were three men in there, and a woman who's gone with them."

"Woman?"

"She was wearing a combination of colour of purple and pink jacket with a sequins formed into a diamond shape, sewed on its back, according to the witness." Johnny scanned the clown's reactions that seemed to be worsen than before. "I just thought, it might be—"

"Now, you're telling me that she's the owner of that jacket, and she  came along with those freaks?"

"Yes. I remember you asked me to take that jacket for her."

After saying that word, Joker squeezed shut his bloodshot eyes when he let out a deep air from his lungs.

He remembered when Harley dropped in tantrums before when he ignored her multiple times. He asked Johnny to take her a jacket from the store as a peace offering. But now, what he could do for bringing her back?

What are you doing to me?

Johnny on the other hand observed the Joker's appearance: He's a mess. He even drew huge smile around his mouth for what? To let the whole world know that he's still smiling despite for the truth that his Harley left him?

Joker parted his eyelids and Johnny saw the redlines on its white and dark circles around his sockets.

"Where is she. . ."

"We don't know yet boss, but we are trying our best to locate her. Maybe she went along them to at least have a shelter to stay at."

Joker glared at him. "Are you telling me that she left me to  join other gang?!"

"I-It's not what I meant, boss," Johnny replied when he cleared his throat.

"So what is exactly you meant?! Harley can't leave me! She loves me!" he yelled, "That brat don't have the gut, Johnny, she can't do this to me! After everything I've done for her?!"

J Frost stooped his head pressing his lips into a thin line. He was thinking that despite of being such a dick towards the female clown, for showing her that she's nothing but a toy, for hurting her feelings all these years, her departure was a big, big hit to the clown himself. Frost thought, that just like the antics, he was nearly of losing his sanity.

The multiple heavy breaths which the clown was releasing— blending with a growl, was a big sign that he's gonna explode anytime, that he's gonna put his miseries against to those normals in the City. How poor Johnny was, for sure he's the one who'll clean the mess.

"Ready the car, we're going for a drive," Joker said when he slicked back his hair. "We need to bring her back. . . no matter what force I might use."

Come back, Harls. Come back. . . Daddy's waiting.

Then his chest moved ups and downs as he laid down on the floor; his lips twitched into a wide smile— growing a silent laughter from his throat until it became a maniacal one.

"HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA!"
[Laugh's maniacally]

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: (EDITED) Hi angels! Thanks for reading and waiting! ☺ Don't forget to vote if you like it. Loveyah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.9K 16
harley and the joker are excited at the prospect of bringing a child into their dysfunctional world. an heir to their underworld throne. but when tra...
3.5K 45 27
Disclaimer. I do not own any of these characters Dr Harleen Quinn was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and falls for her beloved patients the joker...
128K 6K 13
"𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬? 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚." 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...
6.7K 289 15
Drawn into a life of crime with Joker. Death and fun their constant companions. Dr Angelina Mort has spent her whole life building towering walls ar...