An Impossible Love [l.t au]

De -hilarilouis-

❝It won't ever happen, but you can only wish that it's true.❞ In which a girl is hopelessly, crazily and obse... Mais

Before You Read :) Please read LOL
playlist.
MAKING CHANGES
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
Rest In Peace, Jay <3
20.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOUIS!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
NOMINATED
BONUS CHAPTER
25.
get your votes in :)
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. .
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
life updates
54. (pt1)
54. (pt2)
55.
56.
57.

2.

3.2K 121 116
De -hilarilouis-

This morning I wake up with confidence. I'm ready to do it. So I get ready and quickly head out for school.

As soon as I reach school, I search for Louis.

"Stacy," I call. "Have you seen Louis?"

She gives me a strange look. "No, but not like it'd matter, anyway. Who are you again?"

I roll my eyes but they immediately light up as soon as I spot Louis walking down the hallway. Everything is silent. Perfect.

"Hold my phone," I ask Elizabeth and she does so as the whole school watches me walk up to Louis.

He looks at me with a surprised, yet emotionless, expression. "Yes?"

I grab his face and crash his lips on mine. He immediately starts kissing back and pushes me up against a wall. I feel a hand crawl up-

BZZZZZZZ!

I shriek and shoot up in my bed.

"No!" I scream as I fall back. It was just another dream. None of them are ever real and I hate that.

BZZZZZZZ!

"Shut up you monster!" I slam my fist down on the alarm, only to get bruised. As you can tell, this happens to me often and I'm sick of it.

Sighing, I get up and get ready. My dad and I both walk out of our rooms and get breakfast ready. This routine is so normal, we end up doing everything at the same time. Haters will say it's creepy.

"Morning, Alexandra." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, Dad," I reply. "I think I'm going to skip out on breakfast."

"Oh? You never skip out,"

I roll my eyes. "Dad, I always skip out."

"I know, sweetheart." He chuckles. "You have exams today, right?"

"No, Dad, that's at the end of this month." Which reminds me, I need to start studying. I already suck bad enough at everything, a fail isn't what I need.

He nods. "Ah. Well, if you need help, don't come to me."

"Oh, well thanks, Dad." I chuckle sarcastically. "See you later!"

I quickly hug him and run out the door. Brendon's car was already in my parking lot so I entered.

"Hi Sarah, hey Brendon." I say, buckling my seatbelt on. Sarah was sitting in shotgun, so I sat in the back. Brendon recently got a new BMW car. It's an X5, not good with cars though, so I'm not exactly sure on which model, but it's the best car ever.

"Hey," They both say in unison.

"I'm obsessed with this app," Sarah says, showing me her phone.

"I suck at the game," I roll my eyes.

"Ha, same." Brendon shakes his head. "I don't get it. What are you supposed to do?"

"Brendon, babe, all you do is swipe the acorns," Sarah rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"But all the nuts look alike, which ones are the acorns?" Brendon says and I give a laugh.

The jealousy in the bottom of my stomach becomes bigger and I soon just shut up and sit quietly, rethinking my whole life. Okay, just kidding, I just rethought my whole contacts list. I don't know why, but all the contact names in my contacts are so weird.

Don't ask how I got to that thought.

Once we get to school, I rush to my lockers, searching for Louis.

"I'm not ready!" Elizabeth runs up to me.

"What?" I ask reaching for my books at the very back of my locker. I never use these books, so what's the point of bringing them home? I hate everything school related.

"Exams, stupid head. I bet you're not ready either." She rubs her face.

"I'm not- hold this," I hand her three of my biggest textbooks and grab the other two.

"Did you hear about the party on the weekend?"

"Nope," I say popping the 'p'. "And don't make me go because of Louis."

"I won't because we can't. It's invite only, and Brendon's going."

"That's because Brendon has a band, he's probably performing." I say clearly jealous that Brendon gets to go.

"Yeah, and so is Patrick- why am I still holding your books?" She snorts.

Patrick's one of Brendon's best friends since birth. He has his own band, too. Oh, and he's also one of our close friends.

"Hold two more," I stack two more on the pile and sigh. "I actually wanted you to make me go to that party and have that cliché scene where Louis looks at me and his jaw drops cause of how beautiful I am and then he asks me to dance-"

I hear snickering behind me and I look to see Jack staring at me. I turn back around to Elizabeth and my jaw drops. My heart beat is quickened to the maximum and I feel like screaming. Yeah, I wanted to be noticed, but not like this! Now he's probably going to tell Louis and Louis' going to embarrass me in front of everyone cause that's the asshole he is.

"So about the exams," She starts a new conversation and sends a glare to Jack. They walk away, back to not giving a damn about us and I feel all the blood in my body in my cheeks.

"Elizabeth," I whisper. "That was so embarrassing!"

"Honey, don't worry about it," She says. "He'll probably forget about you and what you said in the next hour. I mean, come on, who remembers people like us?"

Well, that hurts.

Her eyes widen when she realized what she said. "Oh, shit, no. That's not what I meant!"

I smile weakly. "It's okay, you're probably right, anyway. Let's just go to class."

~*~

Sometimes, I'm so afraid of what he has to say. Even if it's not to me.

"You use convection energy." Louis says, and the teacher nods her head proudly.

The teacher starts talking again, but I tune her out and stare at Louis' head like I normally do. How can he be right in front of me, yet still not know my name?

I feel a tap on my back. I turn around and see Patrick holding a broken pencil.

"Can you get me into the party?" I quietly ask.

"Oh, I was just asking for a new pencil." Patrick frowns.

I shake my head. "I know, here-" I hand him my pencil. "-but do you think you can get me in?"

Patrick clicks his tongue and shrugs with a grimace. "Chonces are, I can't. You know Jessica; top security everywhere just cause of what happened to her father. I can still try, though."

I know that means I can't get in for sure. I smile anyway and turn back around in my seat, tuning out the teacher and begin writing the poems I hold in my journal.

Wait, it's Jessica's party?

Break rolls around and I meet up with my 'crew'. Or as people would say, my squad.

"So I was thinking, I might get an eyebrow piercing." I say at our table and everyone goes silent.

"Eyebrow piercing?" Sarah asks.

I shrug. "Yeah. What do you guys think?"

I have actually been thinking about it for quite a while. I even photoshopped myself with the piercing, and if I do say so myself, I look pretty good with it.

"Up and down?" Brendon asks.

"Mhm," I smile.

Patrick looks at everyone. "I actually think you'd look pretty hot,"

Elizabeth nods in agreement.

"Thanks," I grin. "I'm planning to get it for my birthday next week."

"Next week?" A familiar voice says and I turn around. Jack is standing right above me with the ugliest smirk on his face.

I sigh and slouch in my seat.

"What's up, buddy?" Brendon asks.

"I just have the band schedules for the two of you." He shrugs and hands a piece of paper to Patrick. As Patrick and Brendon read over the paper, Jack stays in his spot.

"Bye!" I say in a questioning way and he leaves with a bitter chuckle.

Why is it that Jack can notice me but Louis can never?

A/N: i got lazy and didn't edit, THE BEGINNING IS KINDA BORING AF BUT TRUST ME, IT GETS BEEETTTEERRR!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 207 38
#628 in Fanfictions in 2016. What if a girl who can be the total mysterious one, Never think of love, And Fall for a kickass guy who just hurted her...
30.3K 784 43
It's the day Directioners everywhere are screaming, the day that social media is exploding, it's the day where the world is going crazy. It's the the...
48.9K 1.4K 37
❝I miss you. I'd give my whole life away just to hug you one last time. How I wish it was me instead of you, mom. How I wish you didn't have to go so...
1.7K 79 16
We're here for you Harry, nobody will harm you again. I..... PROMISE