Sandhir Dark ff : When Dreams...

By aashifictions

PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter... More

character sketch
our first meet
Getting married
First Night
PART 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Mr. Protective
Taking Care Of Mr. Stubborn Shekhawat
Accept Me Or Leave Me
Unveiling His Past
Starting Of Something New
Anamika
Another Heart -Break
Cruel Fate
Burning Desires
SHOUT OUT
His Birthday
Did you missed those days?
I Don't Want This Baby
Miscarriage
I Will Never Forgive You
What was my fault?
Starting of New life
TASK - 1
Forbidden Feelings
Pia
Surprise! Surprise!
Back to home
Surprise or shock?
Sisters Before Misters!
Bipolar
Every Coin Has Two Sides
Puzzle : Misunderstanding Or Planning
Cinderella
Unfaithful Destiny
Giving Up!
War Begins
Truth Out!
Served You Back
Face Off!
Confrontation
Unconditional Love
A Promise
Epilogue - Happy Endings

Part 6

4.9K 262 9
By aashifictions

Morning rays slowly crept inside the room..Disturbing sanyukta sleep...she was sitting with the support of the wall...dried tear strains were clearly visible on her face...she didn't sleep the entire night and was waiting for randhir to return...many times she thought to inform the family about his disappearance but then...she remembered the morning incident...she very well knew that he didn't like anyone intruding his personal space...and the interference of the family regarding his where-about will surely piss him off...suddenly his trance was broken by the click of door...and there he was...his shirt was coming out his trousers...his hair were into a real mess...he was looking extremely tired...and without wasting any minute...she rushed towards him and hugged him tightly as possible...as if she loses the grip then someone will snatch him from her...and started sobbing...

Sanyu( still hugging him and crying): aap kaha the raat bhar...apne mere calls bhi nahi liye...aapko pata hai mai kitna dar gayi thi...kitne bure bure khayal aarhe the man me...please aap aaj ke baad mereko aesa mat chodke jaiyega...aapko agar zarasi bhi takleef hoti hai toh meri jaan nikal jaati hai..please rd aapko muje jitna tang karna hai karlijiye...jitney taunt marne hai marlijiye...but please aaj ke baad aesa matkijiga...

Shock was an understatement word for him...no one means none in his family ever wait for him...they are very well aware of his outside affairs...they never care to ask him about his where-about..for them his presence hardly makes a difference in their routine life...so why was she so much concerned about him..like others she could also slept peacefully and in the morning show her tact-tics of not picking her up from her house..

Rd:(still in that positions) only by looking at her red and puffy eyes, i can make out that she did not sleep the entire...and her continuous sobs were the proof that she was actually worried for me..she was still in yesterday's sari with her jewelry that means she was waitng for me...and while i was coming towards my room..no one asks me or lecture from the family regarding my act of not picking up sanyukta from her house...that gives a hint that she didn't tell anyone about this..but why?...she should have created a scene and now she should have threaten me for not responding her calls and she should have plan some dirty revenge against me just to make me pay for my deeds...but she..she is crying and that too for me...I don't know but why I m feeling guilty as if I am doing something wrong..why I just want to hug her...sooth her...is it because after such a long time..i m witnessing someone actually worrying for me...(his trance was broken by his soft weeping voice)

Sanyu: aap sunrahe hai...aap kaha the raat bhai..mai janti hun aap zarur kisi important work me busy honge lekin aap ek call toh karsakte the na mujhe...aap ko ek baar bhi meri yaad nahi aayi...

Rd( hesitantly rubbing her back): i...i...m fine sanyukta...u don't need to worry about me...(slowly withdrawing from the hug)..u don't need to wait for me...I was always like this..and will be like this only...it will be good for you only..if u understand this fact...

Sanyu( wiping her tears): nahi..i don't wanna understand anything...I know u hate me...and do not care about me...but can't do the same with u...u r my husband randhirji...I really care for u...aap chahe jitani bhi koshish karlo lekin mere ko kabhie bhi apne aap se alag nahi kar paoge...mai marte dam tak bhi bhagwanji se aapke liye pray karungi...acha ab aap fresh hojaiye...mai aapke liye coffee lekar aati hun...u will feel good...aur vaise bhi apka yeh over work load ka stress sirf black coffee hi nikal sakti hai...

Saying she left the room leaving him alone with his thoughts Randhir was lost in the depth of her sentence...it was not like that he was not aware that sanyu do have a soft corner for him...but the fact was that he did not want to admit it...in the past 5 years...she was there for him...sometimes he used to taunt her, insult her and even used to remove his frustration on her...just because she was different from everyone..he never showed her but he do notice her...he also knew that she have a crush on him since the college days...all thanks to his chirpy sister..Who had failed to keep her best friend promise and told him everything...

Rd: randhir tu pagal hogaya hai..uss middle class behenji ke barein me itna sochraha hai...vo bhi baki sab ki tarah hai fake...vo yeh sab sirf teri attention grab karne ke liye kar rahi hai...lekin vo bhul rahi hai I m not the one to be easily fooled...bahut ache se janta hunt um jaise ladkiyon ko paise aur naam ke liye tum log kuch bhi karsakte ho yahan tak ki khud ko bech bhi sakte ho...fir yeh care karne ka drama karna kaunsi badi baat hai...

Saying this he left for the washroom...when he came out he was surprised to see that his ironed clothes were neatly placed on the bed...along with his handkerchief, socks, watch, phone and his wallet...his well polished shoes were kept beside the bed...and he knows who has done all this..she is none other than his wife...if anyone would have been at his place...then he would be very happy seeing his wife doing all this but he is not any ordinary man...his blood was boiling...he started shouting her name like maniacs...and she entered the room with his hot coffee...

Sanyu( holding the mug): kya hua randhirji...aap aese kyun chila rahe hai...ab maine kya kiya...

Rd( loudly): kya kiya...tum samjti kya ho apne aap ko...yeh sab karke tum sabit kya karna chahti ho..ki tum kitani sushil sanskari biwi...listen you downmarket girl...agar tumhe yeh lagta hai ki yeh sab karke tum mera dil jitlogi...then let me tell u ...u r highly mistaken...(holding her arm) and how dare you touch my things haan..mana kiya tha maina...ki meri kisi bhi chiz ko haath mat lagana phir bhi tum ne mere chize chuhi...(pointing his index finger) listen agar meri kisi bhi chiz ko kuch hua na..Then u will only pay for it...zindagi bhar bhi tum apni vo accountant wali job karlo na tab bhi mere ek bhi accessories ke nuksaan ke paise nahi juta sakti...

Sanyu( in tears): mai janti hun ki yeh sab chize bahut expensive hai...lekin mai inme se kisi ko bhi kharab nahi karungi...promise..mai aapko gusse dilana nahi chahti thi...vo toh maine dekha ki aap roz apni wardrobe khrab kardete ho apni chize dhundne me...upar se aapkaa kitna time bhi waste hota hai so I thought of helping u...

Rd: who asked u to help me...listen neither I need u and nor ur bloody help...and if next time u touched my things then u will surely face the worst of me...

Sanyu( confidently): sorry lekin mai aapki yeh baat nahi maan sakti...mai ab se roz issi tarah aapke kapde aur necessary items nikal ke rakhungi...yeh meri duty hai...aur aap mujhe meri wifely duties karne se nahi rok sakte...aur mai konsa apke kisi kaam mer interfere kar rahi hun...bas apka workload hi toh halka kar rahi hun...aur vaise bhi kya aap mujhe baat baat pe dhamki dete rehte ho...no doubt ghar me aapse sab itna kyun darte hai..na aap khud kisi ki help karte ho aur na hi karne dete ho...aap normal logo ki tarah behave kyun nahi kar sakte...apko toh meri tariff karni chahiye thi...mujhe compliment dena chahiye tha aur yahan aap mujhe daant rahe hai...aur haan aapne mujhe ab tak nahi bataya ki aap kal raat kaha the...

Rd( griping his soft arm): i must appreciate your guts ...tum mujhse sawal kar rahi ho...don't u know ki RSS se koi sawal nahi karta...

Sanyu( hissing in pain): lekin mai krungi...biwi hun apki...haq banta hai mera...ab bataiye kaha the aap...meri abhi papa se baat hui unhone bola ki kal office me koi meeting nahi thi toh aap gaye kaha the ...and let me tell you jab tak aap mre sawalon ka jawab nahi dete mai apse puchti rahungi...

Finally the last strand of patience which was holding him also lose up...he snatched the mug from her hand...hold her wrist and dug her fingers in the smoking hot coffee...he was so angry that he do not care about her...sanyukta was crying in pain...she was constantly struggling to move out of his grip...but he was not ready to leave her...

Sanyu( crying): aaa..aa randirji please chodiye..bahut chal raha please...

Rd:kyun ab sawalon ke jawab nahi chahiye... bahut zaban chalne lagi hai na tumhari...ab bolo..kitani bar bola hai ki don't mess with me lekin sidhi tarah kahi hui baat tumhari smajh me hi nahi aati...tum chote logo ko tumhari hi zubaan me samjhana padta hai...

Sanyu(crying): nahi kuch nahi janna mujhe...please ab toh chod dijiye...please..bahut chal raha hai please I beg u...mai aaj ke baad kabhie bhi aapse kuch nahi puchungi but please chod dijiye...coffee bahut garam hai..please...

Finally the monster within him feel a little contented with her answer...he leave her...she immediately look at her burn fingers...she was shivering badly ...she blowing air on her burnt red fingers...she was crying holding her hand...she run to get the jug kept on the table...but rd was a faster than her..he quickly pickup the jug...

Rd(in innocent tone): pani chahiye...kyun chal raha..toh lo (he forward the jug..she tries to hold the jug but he drop it on the floor)opps yeh kya kya tumne...pani gira diya...

She tries o run towards the bathroom and he run faster than her and stands at the door thus blocking her way

Sanyu( crying): please mujhe andar jane dijiye...bahut chalan horahi hai..agar maine pani me haath nahi daala toh chahle nikal ayenge...

Rd( smirks): are tumhe ab apna patni dharma nahi nibana kya..yahan tumhara pati office jane ke liye khada hai..toh tumhe toh meri help karni chahiye...aur tum ho ki apne comfort me hi lagi hui ho...common wifey...chalo mujhe nashta nahi dena kya...vaise bhi meri coffee toh tum already khrab karchuki ho...ab kya pati ko bhuka pyasa office bhejogi...kahangayi tumhari care...bolo sanyukta...chalo koi nahi ab meri kismet me hi aesi biwi milni likhi toh ab kar bhi kya sakte hai..kya kaha tha tumne...haan mujhe toh tumhari tariff karni chahiye...tumhe compliment karna chahiye...normal husbands ki tarah tumhe appreciate karna chahiye..toh aaj ke liye itna hi kafi hai yaa abhi aur tarrif karwani hai mujhe..(he wink at her and give her the way).

She ran inside the bathroom and put her hand under cold water...tears were constantly flowing from her eyes..she never expected rd to act in such a wild manner...she looked at her burnt fingers and started crying loudly siting on the floor supporting her back with the wall...

FLASHBACK

Anju was cooking in the kitchen...just then sanyu came...

Sanyu: maa aaj mai bhi khana banungi...mujhe bhi sikhona...

Anju( making chapattis): sanyu beta kitchen sambalna tere bas ki baat nahi hai...zara si der me lagwag jayegi...tu jaa bahar beth..mai bas khana thodi der mai taiyaar karlungi...

Sanyu( sturbonly): nahi maa mai karsakti hun...aur vaise bhi nahi aata toh sikh jaungi...lekin aaj toh mai bhi khana baungi...

Saying this she tries to touch the hot pan and burn her finger...

Anju( panicking): mana kiya than a tujhe...tu sunti kyun nahi hai kabie kisiki...jalaliya na hath...

She put her hand under the flowing tap.

Anju: ankit..zara burn ointement lana...dekh is pagal ladki ne apna haath chalaliya hai...jaldi aao..

Ankit( rushes towards the kitchen): kya hua sanyu...tu thik toh hai na...kaise jala...

Sanyu: haan bhai mai thik hun...apko toh pata hai na mujhe zara sib hi chot pahuchti hai toh mere se zada taklif maa ko hoti hai...aapm mujhe bilkul bhi hurt hote hua nahi dekh sakte naa maa...

Anju( caressing her hair): kabhie bhi nahi...tu toh meri rajkumari hai...tujhe takleef me dekhar meri adhi jaan nikal jaati hai...chot tujhe lagti hai aur dard ka ehsaas mujhe hota hai...

FLASHBACK END

Sanyu( closing her eyes): maa...bahut chal raha hai...(she started crying bitterly)

Sanyukta belongs to a middle class family but she had always lived the life of a princess...her family loves her a lot...her father never underestimates her, she was given full freedom just like her brother...her mother unlike typical mothers never let her do any household work,because she want her daughter to live the life to the fullest and not to confined to the four walls of the house...her brother, is the best brother any girl could ever get...he also supported her in every decision, in fact he was one who encouraged her to go out to another city for studies and lived her dreams...and for diya, sanyu was just like her little sister...many times she was the one who used to hide her mistakes in order to save her from the anger of the family...and not to forget her bestie...her partner in crime...misha,she used to share all her secrets with her, with whom she used to hangout till late night in the name of late night studies...her life was just as perfect...and when she fell in love with randhir...her life was just turned up into a dream..a dream that she wanted to live with him..but who knows that her life would play such a dirty game with her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.6K 27
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
298K 9.5K 28
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
4.4M 316K 80
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...