In love with a Nerd (Jerrie T...

By pezzandjeed

***COMPLETED*** Perrie Edwards one of the popular girls in South Shields High is in love with Ally, captain o... More

Chapter 1...Perrie
Chapter 2...meet me in the gym
Chapter 3...Jade
Chapter 4...Jesy and Leigh
Chapter 5...At the gym
Author's Note
Chapter 6...Maybe...Maybe not
Chapter 7...Deal
Chapter 8...Friend Request
Chapter 9...Here She Comes
Chapter 10...Best Day
Chapter 11...Goodnight Perrie!
Chapter 12...Please Stay
Chapter 13...I'll avoid Perrie
Chapter 14...Sorry
Chapter 15...Why Perrie?
Author's Note
Chapter 16...Why Jade?
Chapter 17...The-the Flowers?
Chapter 18...Would you like to stay for dinner?
Chapter 19...But you're my bestfriend!
Chapter 20...I'm sorry Jade
Chapter 21...Perrie wait!
Chapter 22...I'm not going
Chapter 23...The Party
Chapter 24...I won't hurt you
Chapter 25...I'll drive you home
Chapter 26...I'm going with her
Chapter 27...Gigi
Chapter 28...Not some Gigi girl
Chapter 29...Are you in love with me?
Chapter 30...I like you Jade
Author's Note
Chapter 31...I love Jade!
Chapter 32...Yes!
New Book!
Chapter 33...I'm really happy for you
Thank You!!!
Chapter 34...You wanna talk to Pez?
Chapter 35...DAMN you better answer it now!
Author's Note
Chapter 36...I love Gigi
Chapter 37...This should be good
Chapter 38...it was REAL
Chapter 40...Oh No! Jade!
Chapter 39...Is Jade Here?
Chapter 40...I'm worthless
Chapter 42...I do!
Chapter 43...You're wrong
Chapter 44...Please!
Chapter 45...Dinner's ready
Chapter 46...I think it's sweet Pez!
Chapter 47...Never mind.
Chapter 48...Go get your girl!
Chapter 49...Go do it, no matter what!
Chapter 50...I'll wait for you Jade
Chapter 51...I can't-
Author's Note
Chapter 52...I'd do anything for you
Chapter 53...The keys
Chapter 54...Take Care of Jade
Chapter 55...I'll never let go
Chapter 56...Touch
Chapter 57...GOT IT?
Chapter 58...She'll be all Mine!
Chapter 59...Girlfriends?
Chapter 60...I'll make sure you will be
Chapter 61...Ally and I
Chapter 62...Just a Dream
Chapter 63...Do I make myself clear?
Chapter 64...I Think You Should See this Pez
Chapter 65...Save it Perrie
Chapter 66...It's what's best for us
Chapter 67...She Broke up with Me
Chapter 68...Not Even Perrie
Chapter 69...Have fun by yourself
Chapter 70...You got to be kidding me!
Chapter 71...Ex Girlfriend?
Chapter 72...Dance With Me
Chapter 73...Perfect
Chapter 74...PERRIE LOUISE EDWARDS!
Chapter 75...Are you in love with a Nerd?
Chapter 76...I'd catch you
Chapter 77...Yes, More than Anything
Chapter 78...I got in!
Chapter 79...UK and US
Chapter 80...Things have Changed
Chapter 81...I'm Good
Chapter 83...Home
Chapter 82...Not gonna happen
Chapter 84...High School Girl again
Chapter 85...Who's She?
Chapter 86...It's on
Chapter 87...Where's Perrie?
Chapter 88...She's Here
Chapter 89...Gravity
Chapter 90..Lost Kisses
Thank You and New Book!
Chapter 91...RaspPerries
New Book
Another Book

Chapter 41...How does that feel you B*****?

3K 129 30
By pezzandjeed

Jade POV

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Some guys cheered as Zayn got pushed by my bestfriend making him groan but flash a sly smirk on his face when he realized it was Calum.

"come on man, you're coming over here to get revenge on me just because of that loser friend of yours?" Zayn spoke up as he gestured his hand over my direction.
With that, Calum's fists balled and went straight to Zayn's jaw making him fall to the ground.
"Call my friend a loser again and you'll get more than that!"
Calum yelled angrily at him. I got shocked at what he did but put up the courage to go tug him away from Zayn before he fights back.
"Calum let's go!" I said as I held his arm and started dragging him before Zayn punches him or anyhing.
Did you hear me huh, Zayn?!" Calum asked angrily.
"Nope, loser!" Zayn retorted back as he held his jaw with his hand.
"Call me whatever you want, leave my bestfriend out of it." Calum yelled as I used all my  strength to move him away from Zayn.
"Let's go Cal" I pleaded as I dragged him inside the school building.

"What the hell was that?!" I questioned Calum.
"It's called punching some douchebag in the face Jade!" Calum answered as he put his backpack on.
"Thank you but...Seriously, in here? Zayn's team could kill you Calum." I blurted out.
"Look I'm not scared of him Jade, plus that guy is an asshole, he deserved that! Even more than that!" He reasoned out.
"He'll come looking for you!" I stated out nervously.
"Don't panic Jade, I've got my guys on my back." He paused and continued.
"Did you see that look on his face?" Calum said as he laughed.

Perrie POV

My classes seemed to drag so slow. After hearing about what Gigi did to Jade at the theme park, I swear my fist will totally land on her bitchy face when I see her.
My class before lunch finally ended, I quickly stood up my chair not bothering to listen to anything the teacher was saying and hurriedly Went on searching for Jade.

I entered the canteen and my eyes scanned the area looking for the ombre haired girl, but I spotted someone else,...Gigi.
"Hey Pezza!" Leigh greeted as she blocked my view and engulfed me in a hug followed by Jesy.

"Hey, are you there?" Jesy snapped her fingers in front of my face. My blood was boiling seeing Gigi enjoying her popularity.
My bestfriends quickly followed my gaze and realized why I wasn't responding back.
"Oi, that bitch!" Jesy exclaimed seeing Gigi laughing with her friends.
"Pez?!" Leigh questioned as I suddenly started walking away pushing past them.
"Where are you going?" I heard Jesy ask.

I passed a few tables and I could feel eyes boring holes through me when they see me walking towards the girl who took a nerd out on a date and made fun of her.
Once I reached her spot, I stood there clearing my throat with fists balled.
Her friends stopped talking to her once they saw me. Gigi's back was still facing me, but as she slowly turned her body, my hand swung in the air and my fist landed on her face.

Damn! That felt good! I said to myself as Gigi stumbled backwards. I felt my left shoulder got tugged away.
"Perrie!" I heard Leigh say as she took hold of me away from Gigi.
Everyone gasped at what they had just saw.
"Let go off me!" I finally managed to say despite the anger taking over me.
"That's enough Perrie!" I heard Jesy scold me a bit obviously scared of getting myself into trouble.
"No! I'm not done yet!" I snapped as I grabbed a can of soda on the table next to me. I opened it earning a fizzing sound, and poured the contents over Gigi earning more shocking faces from the crowd.

"How does that feel huh?!" I questioned as I crushed the empty can with my hand and threw it at her.
"How does that feel you BITCH?!" I yelled as more people started to come in between us trying to stop the fight as Gigi stood up with a shocked and angry look on her face.
"If you ever try to hurt Jade again, I swear you'll get more than this, do you understand?!" I yelled but she just scrunched up her nose in annoyance.
"Do you understand?!" I questioned again as I lurged my body forward ready for another punch but got stopped by concerned people.

"Pez!" I heard Jesy say as she grabbed my arm.
After that, everybody got quiet and we just stood there for a few seconds just looking at each other with knitted eyebrows.
I yanked my arm away from Jesy's grip and started walking away from the group of people surrounding us.
She deserved it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.4K 56
*COMPLETED* What happens when Perrie Edwards leaves her home town to go to college and meets Jade thirlwall? Will they become friends or more? What h...
5K 112 14
Perrie Edwards is 16 years old. She has grown up practically being famous. She is a princess after all. It was fun when she was little but as she got...
22.3K 1.3K 24
Aspiring actress Jade Thirlwall is months behind on rent and can't seem to land a steady job. She has one chance to turn things around with a big aud...
151K 4.5K 19
Jade is the school punching bag. She gets bullied by everyone because she prefers girls. She mostly gets bullied by the head girl and head cheerleade...