A Life We Live : Totally Madn...

By Icraftstories

Harley and Joker had their lives according to their will until they'd met an accident. As Batman was behind c... More

Prologue
Chapter1: Big Explosion
Chapter2 : This Is War
Chapter3: Jokes On You
Chaper4: She felt his care?
Chapter5: Disapppoinments
Chapter6: Harley's Move
Chapter7: Accident
Chapter8: Abandoned
Chapter9: Night Mare
Chapter10: Confused
Chapter11:Origin
Chapter12: Origin (part two)
Chapter13: Time to go home
Chapter14: Jealousy?
Chapter15: Dr. Arkham
Chapter16: Session with Him
Chapter17: Escaped
Chapter18: Welcome Home HAHA!
Author's Note
Chapter19: Harley is a good one
Chapter20: Dinner with the Devil?
Chapter21: Tell me Everything
Chapter22: Jewelry Store
Chapter23: I wanna Go home
Chapter24: Bluff or Lust?
Chapter26: Kristen's Past
Chapter27: Friendship end?
Chapter 28: What Harley Feels
Chapter29: Meet the Squad
Chapter30: New friends..Joker's Lost
Chapter31: Where is she
Chapter32: Dreaming of him
Chapter33: Refused
Chapter34: Hi, Hello
Chapter35: The Story
Chapter36: Let's be buddies
Chapter37: No longer Yours
Chapter38: Regrets
Chapter39: Blast from the Past
Chapter40: Disappeared
Chapter41: Belle Reve Prison
Chapter42: Interrogation
Chapter43: Trip to Death
Chapter 44: Gotham City
Chapter45: Worst Heroes Ever
Chapter46: Visitor
Chapter 47: Please always stay

Chapter25: Arguments

1.2K 55 23
By Icraftstories

🎭🎭🎭

The silent knock of the door made Kristen's eyes parted. She was waiting for Harley's return and make herself explain that it wasn't what the female clown thought; of course, if she ever wanted to go, it didn't mean that she also wanted to forget everything about her. Stewart thought, it wasn't healthy if she's around, making the Joker to look at her against her will and probably for Harley.

"Harley?" she called when she slipped the blanket off her body. As she hopped down from the bed, she flicked her hair over her ears and sleepily turned the knob and in her own surprise, the smiling clown appeared in her front.

"Hi."

Her heart started drumming again as she felt the chill all over her body. "Um. . . yea, what can I do for you?"

"Nothing actually, but I came here to give this to you," he said when he stretched out his arm, revealing a gold thing on his hand.

Narrowing her eyes, she realized that it was a hair clip, almost alike to Harley's.

"A butterfly clip?" Kristen questioned, still eyes locking upon it.

"Exactly," he retorted, "This is for you so take it."

She pulled out a deep sigh, and slowly lifted her head to face him; she scanned his every emotion, but there was nothing. It's just a sinister, dangerous smile on his lips. "Why are you giving this to me?"

"I'm just being fair between the both of you."

"You don't have to."

Joker released a maniacal chuckle as he stepped little closer to her that made her fell back a little.

"I don't care," he said when his white face twisted in annoyance. "You're Harley's friend, and I think, I should be more good to you, perhaps. So take it."

Despite of her objections, she decided to take it anyway for her own safety.

"Good," The Clown Prince uttered, forming his mouth into a huge smile.

Kristen was about to shut the door close, when all of a sudden she felt arm wrapped around her waist, and her feet that automatically slid towards him as he pulled her. Fuck!

Her eyes were freaking locked upon his, moving in a restless way. Kristen's breathings were so hard to release now; she felt that even her bones in her flesh had began melting because of his intense gaze towards her.

"Good night," Joker said when he leaned forward and pressed his lips on her forehead.

As Kristen felt his two soft parts, her eyes stretched so wide and quickly freed herself from his sinful grip.

"What was that about?!" she questioned hysterically when she held her forehead.

"A good night kiss?" A chuckled slipped again from his mouth, stroking her flushed cheeks.

Tapping the clown's hand away, Kristen groped for the doorknob and banged the door shut.

"Oh my god," she muttered when she squeezed her chest to at least stop the loud beating of her heart. But it was useless. Pressing her front body against the door, she thought for a moment: I should thank him, shouldn't I?

Stewart finally made up her mind, and when she pulled the door opened, she saw the clown, still standing there.

"You forgot something?"

Looking down his feet, she managed to say, "By the way thank you. . ."

"You're always, welcome," Joker answered when he lifted the corner of his mouth. "Feel at home."

The two stayed like that. As the camera zoomed out, two frowning eyes were looking towards them.

                           >>>♦♥♦<<<

Birds started chirping as they sat on the brunch of the tree nearby Harley's bedroom window. The beam light of the sun carefully slipped through the gap of its curtains, directly illuminating the whole room.

Rolling to her side, Kristen groaned as she sat up on the bed realizing that the female clown wasn't in their room. Turning around to land her feet down the floor, she heard the door creaked opened, releasing Harley with frowned all over her face.

"Good morning, Harley."

But the minx didn't bother to answer her. Confusions started running in her brain as she followed Harley took a seat on the other side of the bed, opposite to hers.

"So Puddin gave that to you?" She finally opened her mouth, locking her icy eyes towards the hair clip which was on top of the nightstand.

Placing her feet on the floor, Kristen immediately walked in front of her.

"You can have it if you like," she said when she felt her palms getting sweat in nervous, fears or what.

"No, it's yours."

Kristen met her eyes, and she felt her own, grew wide when Harley slowly stood up, stepping closer to her; her face drew nearly at hers, as her puffy eyes intensely gazed upon her.

The way Harley Quinn moved her orbs, was making Kristen almost collapsed on the floor and beg for her forgiveness. That was the reason, the only reason why the minx was looking at her as if she betrayed her all her life— it was because last night; she thought Harley spotted them, and misinterpreted everything, probably.

Why she ever let that happened?

It was heart breaking.

"Harley. . ." she whispered, feeling the warm waters building in every corners of her eyes as she attempted to touch her. But the minx avoided her hand and just simply turned around.

Kristen's face fell as she kept on gazing at her banging the door shut.

When Harley finally got out, she let her body fell heavily on the bed, bending her body as her elbows were propped onto her thighs with her face on her palms. Kristen's air from her lungs had escaped, tweaking her own hair through her fingers in frustration.

After a moment, Stewart heard heavy noises beyond her door.

She abruptly turned her heard behind, and realized that she was now standing on her feet. As she stepped closer to the door, she pressed her side head on it, carefully listening to those voices which were owned by the clowns, arguing for something.

"You lied to me!" Harley screamed.

"I don't remember that I must explain myself to you." Joker then turned around but Harley Quinn held him on his arm.

"I'm talking to you, Puddin!"

The clown pulled off his arm by force, looking back at the minx with his flaming eyes.

". . . You've kissed her! I saw it!" She continued as the suppressed anger and jealousy were traced on her face. "Don't you think I never notice? The way you hold her? The way you look at her?! I know! I'm not a numb!"

Instead of mitigating the situation, the madman just laughed on her expression as he shook his head with hand onto his forehead.

"Harley. . . it's just nothing."

"No!"

"Okay, shut the fuck up before I lose my temper and smack you on your face brat!" Joker threw his hand from his forehead to his side, clenching it at the end. "It's just a hair clip for the damn sake!"

"Yea! It is! But why the hell you drew nearly like that?!" Harley yelled, stomping her feet like a child who lost her candy.

Gritting his silver teeth, Joker slicked back his emerald hair. "This conversation is end!" he groaned while pointing her through his cane. "Harley girl, if you insisted of irritating me? questioning me? This golden crowbar will hit that face and shut your fucking mouth!"

She looked surprised as tears were approaching now; frustrated gasp escaped.

"Do you like her?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm asking you! Do you fucking—"

She was cut off when Joker doubtlessly heaved his fist up, landing it towards her face without loathe. Harley squeaked, almost losing her balance. Touching her face, her tears finally slipped down on her cheeks.

"I warned you!" Joker yelled.

But Quinn never said anything. Still holding her face, she strode to pass over him — and Joker on the other hand had barely spread his arm for the thought that his Harley would hug him. But he's wrong. She walked past him, sprinting down the staircase with sulk.

"Harley. . ." he whispered while looking at her until she's gone in his sight.

Kristen on the other part, turned the knob and was about to go with Harley when she got stopped, seeing Joker looking at her deadly, but had little emotion on the glints of his fierce eyes?

She felt her feet glued on the floor. She felt her whole body numbed. Everything was turning upside down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: (EDITED) I made little changes of the scenarios: instead of hugging the minx, Harley walked out.

So yes. What do you think will happen next? Vote with all your heart angels!

This is getting more interesting. . . LOL. Thanks for reading the part! ∆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.5K 55
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him, but she was falling...
58.5K 933 23
Harleen Quinzel has a sister that few know about. Amelia is very different from her little sister Harleen. While Harleen wanted to help people and so...
126K 3.6K 40
[Joker Love Story] People would say that it is impossible, crazy, insane or plain madness. Even the Joker himself though it was, for him to love a wo...
452 18 23
After being released from Arkham, all Harley wants to do is start over--- rebuild her life. But will that be allowed to happen in Gotham with the sha...