My Seven Brothers

By _Sam-Winchester_

COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Exc... More

Meet the Winchesters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
11|| Taken Bacon
12|| Backstories
13|| Cousins
14|| Witches Beware
15|| Texas Y'all
16|| Homecoming is a Big Deal
17|| Friends?
C18: Weston
C19: Perfectly Perfect
C20: Holidays!
C21: Tree Decorating
chapter 21 clear up :)
C22: I'm Wounded!
C23: Explaining Nolan
C24: #Braniel
C25: You little sh-
C26: Christmas
C27: Bear Bear
28: Aunt Isabell
C29: Valentines Day
C30: My Idiot
C31: Here Comes the Bride
C32: Graduation
Epilogue
authors note
authors note + sequel info

chapter six

49.5K 1.1K 609
By _Sam-Winchester_

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

I sit down beside the gravestones. My parents were buried here, right beside each other. I miss them a lot.

They were going to Taiwan for a business trip. On the way back, their plane crashed, no one made it out. Luke became our guardian. I vaguely remember not leaving my room for a month. I was broken down inside. The thought send shivers through my body.

"Hey mom and dad," I whisper softly. I laid a bouquet of tulips beside both of their graves.

I waited for an answer, knowing there wasn't going to be one.

"So I went on this date thing for school. I came home a little bit late for curfew. The boys got so mad at me. They were overreacting. I was 30 minutes late," I say, laughing a little.

Knowing my mom, she would've said something to tease me. My dad would have been angry at me as well, he was over protective too.

I kept talking to my parents for a hour. Tears were streaming down my cheek by now. " I miss you. I love you."

It took me a long time to get over my parents death. I used all the energy in me to go back to my car. I drove to the local coffee shop.

"Hey Isabell, what can I do for you?" Evan asked. I come around the counter and give him a hug. Evan and I have known each other since we were little.

He doesn't go to my school. He's a Junior at Madison Prep.

Madison Prep was filled with pretentious little rich kids who knew nothing about hard work. 

"Did you go see your parents again?" He asks.

"Mhm," I mumble. He releases our hug and goes to get me coffee. I hand him a five dollar bill, "keep the change," and I walk out the door. I used to always go to that coffee shop with my mom.

Honestly, I don't know where to go know. I don't want to go home.

Isabell was added into the conversation

Me: What do you jerks want?

Luke: Please come home

Kael: pleaseeee

Me: To be grounded and get my phone and everything I own taken away? No thanks

Colton: where are you gonna go then

Me: idk but it'll be better then staying with y'all

Daniel: Please come home. You'll be ungrounded and get to keep your phone and everything you own

Ryan: No!

Kael: Noooo

Carter: heck no

Weston: nu uh

Colton: hahaha nope

Luke: nice try but no

Me: wow aren't you guys the greatest brothers. I was actually gonna come home. But I'm not anymore.

Daniel: look what you did! She was gonna come home. But you guys can't get over the fact that she's growing up. I'm disappointed in you all, especially Weston you're the closest to her!

Me: I'm not coming home if you all can't be understanding like Daniel.

Isabell left the conversation

Turning my phone off, I sigh and get in the car. Maybe I'll go talk to Violet, who's only five. But, whatever works.

Me: can I come over?

Chris: yeah sure

I drive to their house and knock on the door. A very happy Violet answered. I squat down and give her a hug. "Let's bounce on the trampoline," Violet chirps. I nod my head and she pulls me into the backyard.

Violet and I were sitting on the trampoline, when a familiar, unwanted face came outside.

"Go away Weston," I say with a sigh.

"You need to come home," he says.

"Nope. I'm not gonna get grounded and my phone taken away," I said. Weston sighed and ran a hand through his brunette hair.

"There's no punishment," he mumbles.

"What was that?" I say in a teasing tone.

"There's no punishment," he grumbles, kicking the dirt.

I contemplate it for a few seconds but eventually get up.

"Bye Violet," I say. She gives me a sad smile and waves. Weston slings an arm around my shoulder and I shrug it off. "Thanks for ratting me out Chris," I say, glaring at him. He smiles innocently. I get in my car, leaving Weston in my dust.

As soon as I walked through the door, I was bombarded by questions and yelling.

"You're still grounded!"

"Where'd you go?"

"Were you at Chris' house?"

"Are you okay?"

"Give me your phone."

"Are you mad at us?"

I take a deep breath and push through them, up to my room. I locked the door and push my dresser against it. I wrote down their questions on a paper, answering them.

1. You're still grounded

It's not like I leave the house anyway

2. Where'd you go

Chris' house

3. Were you at Chris' house?

Yes, I was playing with Violet

4. Are you okay

I'm perfectly fine. Whoever asked this question, I love you. Thanks for actually caring about me.

5. Give me your phone

No

6. Are you mad at us

yes now leave me alone

-Isabella

I slipped the note under my door and went to my bathroom. Which is attached to my room, only I have access to this bathroom.

Fortunately for me, I have a candy and junk food stash in my room. I could live in my room for a few days. Around dinner time someone knocked on the door.

Knockity knock

Knock knock

"Go away Weston," I yell.

That was Weston and I's secret knock. We made it when we were five, its been used ever since. I open a bag of Doritos and turn on Supernatural.

"Precious, come out," Daniel says.

"Nope. Go away, " I yell back.

"Princess its-" Carter starts.

"Didn't I tell you guys to go away?" I growl.

"Baby.." Kael starts.

I groan and turn up my show.

"Good night Bellz," Ryan said.

"Good night Iz," Colton mumbles.

I don't answer and crawl into bed. Sleep quickly takes over my body.

I woke up at 5, again, and got ready for school. I snuck out the window to my car.

I grab a bagel and coffee on the way to school.

Brooklyn and Bailey were there when I arrived.
"How's the brothers problem?" Bailey asks.

I roll my eyes, "they're being annoying and overprotective."

The twins send me a sad smile. "In the words of Elsa they need to let it go," I say, cracking a smile. They laugh and we walk to class.

Unfortunately, on the way there were some minor obstacles. 

"Oh my freaking god can you not. Go away," I say as I walk away from my brothers and Chris. "Leave me alone," I hissed. Colton picked me up bridal style, giving me a small smile. "I freaking hate you all. If I didn't want to fail, I would've killed Chris by now!" I growl.

"Feisty. They way I like it," Chris said smirking. I glared at him.

"Shut up dude, that's my sister." Carter said as we rounded a corner.

"What now you jerks?" I ask as they set me down on the bleachers.

"First game tomorrow be there," Colton said.

I glared at him, "this is why you made me late to class!" I yell. Daniel sent me a small smile and Weston laughed.

"Oh, by the way, wear this," Chris, Colton, and Carter all tossed me their away jerseys.

They had two different football jersey's, one for home games and one for away games. Generally speaking, the players that had girlfriends like to have their girl friend wear their extra jersey. I've worn my brother's jersey for many year now, only because they have no girlfriends.

"Why would I do that?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Why wouldn't you do that?" Weston asks, mirroring my stance.

"First off, Chris, make your girlfriend wear it. Secondly, I can't wear three jerseys at the same time! And lastly, Weston, you don't even play football!" I say rolling my eyes.

"First off, Lindsay is a cheerleader, she can't wear my jersey. Secondly, Carter wants you to give Bailey his jersey and Lauren Colton's." Chris says in a duh gone.

I roll my eyes. "Fine. When's the game?" I ask.

"Tonight at 7:30," Carter says.

"Good day, Jerks. I missed first period," I say, standing up. Someone pulls my arm back.

"I'm on varsity football this year Iz, give Brooklyn my away jersey," Daniel says tossing it onto me. I glare at him and walk away, jerseys in hand.

Since when has my life turned in a cliche romance book?

It was currently lunch and I was sitting next to Brooklyn, Lauren and Bailey.

 "Here Brooklyn. This is Daniels away jersey and he wants you to wear it for tonight's game. Same goes for Lauren and Bailey," I say as I toss them the jerseys. "Well anyone need a ride to the game tonight?" I ask. They all nod their heads. "Be ready by 6:30. I have to get there early," I say. 

I don't think they were listening because all three of them kind of just stared at the jerseys I just handed to them. 

|~|~|~|~|~|

I put on a tank top and slipped the jersey over my head. I put on some black shorts. Hopping in the car, I drove to the twins house first. "You look so cute Iz!" Bailey says.

"Not as cute as you two. Cmon get in we still need to get Lauren," I say. Brooklyn takes the passenger seat and Bailey sits in the back.

Lauren greets us and gets into the car. We all my small talk about tonight's games and the classes we have together.

"Follow me, I'm going down to the field first," I say. I open the gate and wave to my favorite coach. "Hey Coach. Good luck on the game tonight," I say.

He turns around and gives me a small smile, "thanks Isabell."

 I love Coach Brown, so much.

"Hey Daniel. Good luck tonight," I say, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks Precious."

I wrap my arms around Carter from behind. He turns his head and looks at me. "Hey Princess," he says turning around and giving me a hug.

"Good luck on your game tonight," I say. His eyes brighten up, looking at something by the bench, Bailey. "Well. Don't break her heart or else I'll have to break your face." I threaten, patting his shoulder.

"Col!" I yell running and jumping on him. He falls down and glares at me. "Just warming you up," I say giggling. "Good luck Colton," I say. He holds out his hand and I pull him up.

"Thanks Iz," he kisses my cheek and then goes to warm up.

I might be mad at my brothers, but its still tradition to wish them good luck before their big game.

"No good luck to me?" A familiar voice asks. 

I spin on my heel and look at him with an unimpressed look.

"No, because I don't like you," I say as I send him a fake smile.

"But you're wearing my jersey," he says, raising an eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

"Bye Christopher," I reply. It's his turn to roll his eyes. I jog to the sidelines by Coach.

"Isabella? Can you go warm up Gabe?" Coach asks. I nod my head and send my friends a small smile. Coach allowed us to sit on the sidelines for the whole game. I jog over to number 10.

"Ready?" I ask. He nods his head. I throw the ball to him and he catches it. We pass the ball back and forth for a bit until the game started. I jogged back to the sidelines. "Good luck" I yelled.

Lindsay A. Marion

"Lindsay, that Isabella girl is wearing your boyfriends jersey," some girl from the cheer squad said. I rolled my eyes and looked for her. As if that could actually happen. Once I spot her, I gasp she was wearing my mans jersey! Even though I don't actually like him, I'm just using him for popularity and status. I couldn't get Isabella's dumb brother to fall in love with me so I have to settle for the second best. I'm proud of what I have accomplished, Chris is so in love with me.

Sometimes I actually feel bad for him. I usually just shake it off.

 This will not stand with me. Can you imagine all the rumors that would be spread around if someone sees her? 

Something needs to happen. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep Chris wrapped around my perfectly manicured finger. 

Besides this all, I've been quite angry these past few days. Yesterday my father bought me the wrong iPhone. I wanted rose gold, but he got me gold. The day before, my mother bought me the wrong Burberry purse. My parents cannot do ANYTHING, its so annoying.

Back to Isabella, I think I might just trip and spill a drink on her. Oops?

I smirk to myself and lead the girls in a cheer. 

Go Cougars! 

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

We had no worries while watching this game, we had this in the bag. Unless someone royally screws up.

I watched as Colton threw the ball to Chris who catches it with ease and grace. Chris runs to the end of the field and scores a touch down.

The crowd goes wild.

28-10 the Cougars

We won. The girls and I did a little celebratory dance and went to go congratulate my sweaty brothers and Chris. Carter opened his arms out for Bailey and she laughed and gave him a big hug. Thats kind of gross. He's literally dripping with sweat.

Daniel and Brooklyn were laughing and talking, so were Colton and Lauren.

That leaves me, lonely and standing around by myself. 

Some hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" The kidnapper asks.

"I think it's Chrissy," I say, mocking Violet. I turn around and he blushes a bright shade of pink.

"Don't call me that," he whines. I laugh. "Anyways the football team and your friends are going to celebrate. Wanna come with?" He asks hopefully.

"Hmm. How about no," I tease. He takes that as a challenge and pulls me into a sweaty hug.

He was REALLY sweaty. Ew.

"I'm not letting go until you agree to come with us!" He says proudly.

"Okay, fine I'll go, let go! You're so sweaty," I say, pushing myself away from him. I pinch my nose shut. "I probably stink now. Thanks," I say. He shoots me a genuine smile and goes to the locker rooms with the other boys.

"So what's the news?" I ask the girls. We were sitting in the middle of the field. Everyone had left by now. We were still waiting for the boys, whom are taking forever.

"Colton just asked me out..." Lauren says shyly.

We all talked to her and gave her lots of hugs forcing her to talk.

 "Colton is so sweet and caring," she chimes. 

I thought she was dating my brother? My brother is definitely the opposite of that.

"Okay that's enough! No more talk about my brother," I shriek. We all burst into laughter. I just hoped my brother doesn't screw up. He always does, let's not make this another one night stand.

The boys were finally out and we sat still in our spot, not moving. 

At this point, we were all really tired and didn't feel like getting up. We kind of just sat there and waited for the boys to come find us.

Eventually, they all jogged over and we still didn't budge.

"Cmon," Colton said. We stayed still not moving.

"Fine, we'll do this the hard way," Carter said with evil lacing his voice. I look at the girls and nod at them. We get up and run around the field with the boys chasing after us. We all got spilt up. I don't know how much more of this running I can take. I'm too out of shape for this. Lauren and Brooklyn were already caught.

"Bailey, help!" I yell.

"Help me!" Bailey yells back. We both giggle.

An idea popped into my head. I slowed down, enough for Chris to catch me. He caught up to me and wrapped a hand around my waist, so I couldn't escape. I wrapped my hands around his neck and looked into his eyes. I start to lean in and so did Chris. His eyes closed and I broke from his grip running away. 

"Isabell! Your such a tease," he yells. I giggle and run to my car. Brooklyn and Lauren roll in and Bailey, almost ran into the top of the car coming in.

We drove to the ice cream place laughing. 

"I saw what you did, Isabell, your such a tease," Bailey says.

"I have to win," I say.

"You're so competitive sometimes it scares me," Brooklyn giggles. We pull into the parking lot and order our ice cream.

"Two scoops of chocolate in a waffle cone," I say.

"Strawberry in a cup," Lauren chirps.

"Mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone," Bailey chimes.

"Mocha chocolate chip," Brooklyn says.

The bell rings, meaning the boys entered the store.

The boys order their ice cream, while the girls and I walk to the creek side. The boys join us shortly after. Lauren and Colton sat on the big rock holding hands. Chris and Carter were talking, so were Brooklyn and Bailey.

Daniel looked really distracted. I walked over to him, concerned. "Hey are you alright Danny?" I ask.

"I really like Brooklyn. But how do I ask her out?" He mumbles. I laugh, I wasn't expecting that.

"Just go for it, something spectacular. I can help you if you want," I say, offering him a small smile. His eyes brighten up and he nods. I lay my head on his shoulder watching the creek flow. "Just saying, if you hurt her, I will kill you in your sleep," I say with a smile. He actually looks scared and tenses up.

Oh, Daniel.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I missed yesterday update but I made the chapter extra long today.

So do you think Colton and Lauren's relationship will last?

How is Daniel gonna ask Brooklyn out?

What if Chris and Isabella actually kissed?

Anyways,

Vote and comment

Have a lovely day! ❤️

Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.2K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
1.7M 40.1K 51
Aspen Anderson has eight over protective brothers. She falls for a bad boy ignoring her brothers warnings after an event that ruined Aspen. She deals...
708K 14.1K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
Gracious By Wazzuupppp_

General Fiction

35.7K 1.5K 53
Zane Delgado had his fate sealed on the night of his 18th birthday. Abandoned by the man he barely called his father and left to look after his five...