My Seven Brothers

By _Sam-Winchester_

COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Exc... More

Meet the Winchesters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
11|| Taken Bacon
12|| Backstories
13|| Cousins
14|| Witches Beware
15|| Texas Y'all
16|| Homecoming is a Big Deal
17|| Friends?
C18: Weston
C19: Perfectly Perfect
C20: Holidays!
C21: Tree Decorating
chapter 21 clear up :)
C22: I'm Wounded!
C23: Explaining Nolan
C24: #Braniel
C25: You little sh-
C26: Christmas
C27: Bear Bear
28: Aunt Isabell
C29: Valentines Day
C30: My Idiot
C31: Here Comes the Bride
C32: Graduation
Epilogue
authors note
authors note + sequel info

chapter five

50.5K 1.1K 783
By _Sam-Winchester_

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

The door bell rang and I made my way downstairs. To my surprise Luke was talking to him.

"I want her back by 5," Luke says, authority lacing his voice. Although Luke looked really serious and scary, he was the sweetest, softest teddy bear. His tone of voice surprised me and I almost jumped in surprise.

Chris nods quickly and smiles when he sees me. Luke nods at us, meaning we can go. 

"I've been meaning to ask you, how's Lindsay handling the whole dating situation?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes, "she's having the time of her life with her partner, Adam Johnson."

Adam Johnson was a beefy, meathead linebacker on the football team. I didn't know what to say and the silence was awkward. I couldn't help it. I really don't know him well enough to be able to just pickup a conversation with him. Distracting myself from the awkwardness, I dug my phone out from my pocket and started to play candy crush.

"Are you seriously playing candy crush while we're out on a date?" Chris asks me, quirking an eyebrow.

I flush and shyly sink into my seat a little lower.

"Sorry. I just don't know what to talk about, I'm a little awkward around people I don't know well." I reply back, staring at my hands.

He smiled and lifted my chin up. Chris was still driving, so I kind of just looked at him weirdly.

"Let's change that," is the only thing he says.

Change what?

Change that I'm awkward around people I don't know well?

I'm even more confused now, I begin to stare at my phone again. I am really close to beating this level.

"We're here Bellz," he says turning towards me. I look up from my phone at he building. Ice skating? I love ice skating.

And since when did he have a nickname for me??

No, this is not going to be some cliché story where the boy helps the girl. 

I know how to ice skate. I like to think that I ice skate very well. 

He paid for the both of us, even though I insisted he didn't have to.

 I stepped onto the ice first, grasping the wall pretending I don't know how to skate. Stumbling a little bit, I let out a fake gasp and mask on a scared face. 

Chris stepped onto the ice confidently, holding out a hand for me.

I giggle and get off the wall skating circles around him.

 He gasps trying to copy me but ends up falling. 

"How dare you trick me!" Chris whines, sporting his puppy dog face. It's hard to not feel bad for him when he does that.

I take out my phone and record him.

 "Date number one, picked by Chris. Even though he can hardly stand up," I say giggling. 

Chris glares at me, almost falling again. I help him gain his balance and take him towards the wall.

"Why do you have to be so perfect," Chris complains.

"Did you just call me perfect?" I tease while spinning in a circle.

"M-maybe I did," Chris stutters.

Did I just make the golden boy stutter?

I laugh, "thanks I guess," I blush a little bit.

I help him get the hang of skating and we end up having a lot of fun. I ended up laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. I never realized how easy the conversation flowed with him. 

After we were done skating, we went and got frozen yogurt. I beat Chris to the cash register and paid. 

"Isabell! I'm supposed to pay," he says.

"Nope you already paid for the ice skates," I say, crossing my arms.

"But Isab-" he starts. I cover his mouth with my hand and take my change from the cashier.

"No buts," I say.

"You guys are a cute couple," she says with a smile.

"Oh we're not dating," Chris and I say in unison.

"Oh sorry," she says laughing.

We go sit down and eat at a table. 

"By the way, Violet wants you to baby sit her again. Before you, she had Lindsay as her baby sitter," he says. I nod, "you seem to get along with her well, unlike Lindsay. " He paused before continuing, "I never understand why Violet doesn't like Lindsay," he continues. "But I love my sister and whatever she wants comes first. "

"I love kids. I'll be happy to baby sit Violet again," I chirp happily.

He gives me a small smile and nods.

I've always wanted a little sister to do hair with and talk about girly things. Violet is like that sister I never had. Heck I only have like two girl cousins, which are twins and are 1 month old. There's way too many boys in this family.

Colton Michael Winchester

My baby sister wasn't back from her not date yet. It's 5:15. Fifteen minutes late. I glance at the clock anxiously. I swear if Chris hurts her, hands will be thrown. 

Me: Iz, where are you? Your late

Iz: You're** & I'm coming back. Calm your horses. There was traffic. 

Me: your 15 minutes late!

Iz: You're ***,  sometimes you're out all night partying! Stop  Colton

Me: That's different

Iz: how?

I sigh throwing my phone on my bed. I knew she was right but she doesn't understand. I'm doing this for her own good.

She's my baby sister and I will protect her at all costs. 

Christopher Wild is better off dead.

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

"I had fun Isabell," Chris said as he pulled up towards my house.

"Me too. I'll see you later Chris, bye!" I get out of the car and wave bye. I walk into the house to face the mad faces of my seven brothers.

Unfortunately, I couldn't escape up the stairs in time. I was grabbed by Luke and sat on the couch.

"Isabella Rose Marie Winchester!" Kael yells. 

Ouch the full full name.

"Yes?" I answer sweetly, batting my eyelashes.

"Oh don't play that game with us, you're 30 minutes late!" Carter exclaims.

"Oh my god, really?" I ask sarcastically, pretending to check my invisible watch. "Can I go? I have a Spanish test on Monday."

"No!" Ryan yells. I groan, sinking into the couch.

"You were out past your curfew, on a date!" Daniel says.

"It's just for school," I mumble. "It's not like you don't go on dates till late in the night or party all night," I yell.

"Isabelle that's enough. Go to your room!" Weston says. Wow even my twin is against me.

"No!" I yell. "I am not 5 anymore! You can't keep controlling me like this, I am 16."

"Isabell, you are still our baby sister! We are doing what's best for you," Colton says.

"No, your not," I mumble while my tears threatening to fall.

Luke sighs, "go to your room! Now," Luke mumbled pointing at the stairs. I stomp my way up the stairs and slam my door. I locked my bedroom door and fell into bed.

It was official, I hate my brothers.

I woke up at 5 am this morning. Slipping on comfy clothes, I grab my backpack and an apple and drive to school before anymore wakes up. I'm still mad at them.

 "Wow you're here early," Gabe jokes.

"Not in the mood," I growl.

I felt bad but I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, especially Gabe.

"Aww, what's wrong? Did your big bwothers weave you?" Gabe asks in a baby voice. I glare at him.

"I said I'm not in the mood!" I scream. He takes a step back clearly startled. He walks away not looking back. I roll my eyes. I'm not in the mood.

When Brooklyn and Bailey arrived, they took one look at me and knew I didn't want to be bothered. I could really use a gallon of cookies and creme ice cream. I saw Weston coming my way. I turn around and run into my class.

I thankfully had this class with nobody I knew. Hopefully my brothers had enough brains to leave Chris alone. "Well look who it is Little Miss Perfect Isabella," Lindsay sneers. I laugh, I'm not in the mood to deal with her. "Why are you laughing!" Lindsay demands.

"You're funny," I say. Her smirk falters. I'm not bothered by Lindsay. Like in the movies she's captain of the cheer team. Unlike the movies, thankfully, she isn't dating the football captain/ quarterback, which happens to be my brother, Colton. My brothers see through her nice act. If only Chris could. Heck even Violet could.

I was snapped back into reality by my teacher. 

"Miss Winchester? I'm waiting, the answer?" She asks impatiently. I glance at the board.

I write the answer on the board and watch as her pretentious face falls. 

I'm not dumb.

»«»«

School, thank god, was finally over. I texted my family group chat letting them know I'll be with Brooklyn and Bailey. Which will probably be a mistake.

Fam Bam !!!

Me: I'm hanging out with Brooklyn and Bailey.

Ryan: no you can't

Me: why not?

Carter: because your grounded

Me: you're *** hahaha funny

Colton: we're not lying, you were out past curfew

Daniel: just let her go

Thanks Danny! Love you. Mental reminder be extra nice to Daniel.

Me: Yeah. What Daniel said, you guys are over reacting.

Kael: over reacting?! You disobeyed the rules and there are consequences to that

Weston: yeah

Me: you guys need to stop! I am growing up and you need to except that

Ryan: guys her curfew was 5...that's unfair our curfew is always 10

Luke: and?

Colton: Your still grounded Isabella

Ouch Isabella...

Me: And you still don't know how to use the correct you're

My grammar brilliance was unfortunately overlooked by my demon brothers

Carter: if you're not coming home we'll come and get you

Daniel: have fun finding her

Weston: just tell us where you are please Isabella

Me: Ouch my heart. Stop with the Isabella

Kael: you deserve to be called Isabella

Me: Ahaha wow. You guys are the best brothers ever

Colton: Really Isabella, pulling that card?

Me: It's only the truth.

Daniel: can you just come home Precious?

Weston: Don't be nice to her she was out past her curfew!

Kael: yeah and you're still grounded

Me: you guys are overreacting again... This is exactly why I'm no longer speaking with you guys. Peace out!

Isabell left the conversation

I sigh in frustration hopping in my car. I text Brooklyn that I'm not up for hanging with her and Bailey anymore. She replies shortly after saying she gets it and it's okay. I drive to the two people who always make me feel better.

"Mommy, Daddy" I say softly.

authors note:

One question, Whose your favorite of all of her brothers? Personally I like Daniel.

What? I thought her parents were dead....

Sorry for the cliffhanger!

Thanks for all the votes and comments.

The new amazing cover was made by Lucifer-Goals  she's amazing go and follow her.

Anyways,

Vote and comment

Have a lovely day! ❤️

Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39K 60
[[COMPLETED]] [[UNEDITED]] Samantha Lydia Stones is a 15 year old girl with not just one but four overprotective brothers. Add two of her adopted bro...
Little Game By Ela

Teen Fiction

302K 11.3K 69
[[COMPLETED]] "Life's a little game that people play." ____ Isabella Sofia Torres was someone who was born in a world where she did not belong. She w...
707K 14.1K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
2.4M 52.2K 42
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...