unpolished || miniminter || c...

Por opalum

simon was always clumsy, but after the accident, his hands only became even more shaky. Más

.01
.02
.03
.04
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.end

.05

3.4K 82 0
Por opalum

A few hours later, when Josh should've been at the flat, I heard yelling from his bedroom. He was recording.
I meandered my way into the kitchen, keeping my body posture drawn inwards- the easiest way to avoid breaking things.
'Jide?' I mumbled. JJ looked up from the fridge.
'Yo, I'm just about to get ready to head over to Cal's.'
'Is Josh not going?' I asked quietly.
'Er... Nah, I think he was only going if you were.'
I bit my lip, and turned to leave the room.
'Simon?' I looked at him over my shoulder.
'Don't do anything you aren't comfy with, yeah?' I smiled at him, and walked back up to Josh's room. When I passed Vik's room, I could hear snoring.
'Josh?' I asked, knocking on the door.
He paused his game immediately, looked up.
'Yeah?' he smiled when he saw me, and immediately I felt comfortable.
After one steady exhale, I looked up into his eyes.
'I think I wanna go out.'

~~
I hope everyone is having a lovely day
and doing nice things
and things they enjoy doing

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

128K 3.4K 17
𝑰𝒍 𝑫𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 '𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓' 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓. 𝒀/𝒏,𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂�...
385K 19.8K 30
Persephone is an isolated art prodigy. Eris is the future cartel princess. When the two rivals realize that joining forces is the best way to win a p...
800K 37.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
63.2K 1.3K 34
This show is amazing, and the movie pulled at my heart, so to honor that and hopefully help get it the recognition it deeply deserves please enjoy th...