A Life We Live : Totally Madn...

By Icraftstories

Harley and Joker had their lives according to their will until they'd met an accident. As Batman was behind c... More

Prologue
Chapter1: Big Explosion
Chapter2 : This Is War
Chapter3: Jokes On You
Chaper4: She felt his care?
Chapter5: Disapppoinments
Chapter6: Harley's Move
Chapter7: Accident
Chapter8: Abandoned
Chapter9: Night Mare
Chapter10: Confused
Chapter11:Origin
Chapter12: Origin (part two)
Chapter13: Time to go home
Chapter14: Jealousy?
Chapter15: Dr. Arkham
Chapter16: Session with Him
Chapter17: Escaped
Chapter18: Welcome Home HAHA!
Author's Note
Chapter19: Harley is a good one
Chapter20: Dinner with the Devil?
Chapter22: Jewelry Store
Chapter23: I wanna Go home
Chapter24: Bluff or Lust?
Chapter25: Arguments
Chapter26: Kristen's Past
Chapter27: Friendship end?
Chapter 28: What Harley Feels
Chapter29: Meet the Squad
Chapter30: New friends..Joker's Lost
Chapter31: Where is she
Chapter32: Dreaming of him
Chapter33: Refused
Chapter34: Hi, Hello
Chapter35: The Story
Chapter36: Let's be buddies
Chapter37: No longer Yours
Chapter38: Regrets
Chapter39: Blast from the Past
Chapter40: Disappeared
Chapter41: Belle Reve Prison
Chapter42: Interrogation
Chapter43: Trip to Death
Chapter 44: Gotham City
Chapter45: Worst Heroes Ever
Chapter46: Visitor
Chapter 47: Please always stay

Chapter21: Tell me Everything

1.3K 59 11
By Icraftstories

                           🎭🎭🎭

The conversation between Harley and Kristen had deepened and they didn't even realize that it was getting late.

"Look at this one," Harley said when she put a hair clip on the table.

Kristen looked upon it as she barely leaned her face forward. "A flower clip?"

It was sprinkled with deep yellow color glitters that made it gold.

"Puddin gave that to me."

"It's beautiful," Kristen uttered with smile on her face when she took it to have a look clearly.

Harley twitched her lips into a wide smile. "I always keep that in my room. I never bring that with me because I'm afraid that if we got into trouble, I will lose that. It's so important to me."

"This is beautiful as you, Harley," she said when she extended her arm to bring it back to Harley.

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

"So are you Kris."

Kristen threw Harley a wide smile, standing up to clear the table.

"I'll help you," Harley said when she stood up too; she took all the empty plates and glasses together with the utensils to give them to Kristen who stepped towards the kitchen sink to do the dishes. Then, she sat down on the kitchen counter, playing her pigtails like a little child.

"By the way, Harley . . ."

"Huh?"

"I know, you may not trust me - I mean, your trust to me isn't that full, but can I ask you question?" Kristen then turned the faucet to start the dishes.

"You can ask me, Kristy, you are my friend and I trust you," she replied, looking at her every movements; Harley started swinging her legs while humming.

Looking behind, Kristen grinned at her. "Why you chose to be a psychiatrist?"

Surprise traced all over her face; the veins in her head started running as she began thinking the reasons behind it- being a psychiatrist at Arkham in the first place.

Harley snort of laughter, "Well. . . my goals were to cure people- to cure sick people, to be their friend at the same time, to lend an ear to those unfortunate one," she retorted as she lowered down her head. "I wanted to be the best doctor they could have, for not letting them down. I wanted to understand their poor conditions because I believe, they also have feelings, that they feel hurt, alone, and name it all. . . but then, everything had changed." Harley lifted her face to meet Kristen who's listening while her back was facing her.

"When you met him?" Kristen questioned, sponging the plates.

"Mister J is everything to me. . . and I never regret it."

Everything that happened back at that time, crossed in her mind just like a falling star across the dark sky. . .

She fell in love to the Joker for the thought that the madman felt the same way because of the affection he had shown; it was like a trap, and Harley knew that she'll be forever in there. However, she convinced herself that the maniac was truly in love with her, that the romance she believed between them suddenly turned into tragedy.

Harley was tied in the metal bed where the joker used to lay whenever he has a treatment.

Standing over where her head pointed, he twitched the corner of his red lips, while his eyes were covered in insanity. " I'm gonna show you the insanity that will make you free. . . for who you wanted to be, free from pain that all you have to do is to laugh."

She just closed her eyes letting that man to torture her every muscles on her head, every veins that were connected in her clouded mind. She accepted that, with all her heart. As Joker finally pressed those metal bars on her temples, Harleen screamed so hard on the leather belt which was bitten by her teeth. She felt the juice already hitting her brain, bringing her into the madness; her eyes formed some warm waters; cords were traced throughout her neck as if they're gonna explode.

And everything went black.

Harleen woke up and the Joker was no where to find; she was completely alone with those shattered glasses, smashed equipment and an unscrewed door; she was completely messed and destroyed just like what happened to the place. She felt down and alone. After everything, that's all he could give? he could offer? No way. The clown was hers, and he couldn't turned back his fate.

Harleen Quinzel decided to chase him after, and when she reached him, she begged The Clown Prince to take her with him. But he refused her; her confessions were nonsense just like her; her feelings were nothing to him; he didn't do anything but to laugh at her downs.

The maniac left her and drove his way out to nowhere.

Desperation attacked her. Chasing him once more, she spotted Joker coming out from his car as he stopped at the building which actually sent chills down her spine by just looking at it.

So she did the same.

"Mister J. . . please. . ." she said with a cracked voice, gradually walking to his direction.

Joker turned around to face her that made her stopped. And it's so obvious that he started losing his temper by just heaving a deep air. But then, wonderful thought popped up on his head.

"Well. . . well . . .well . . ." he sang, "Little Harley is a very, very naughty girl. . . mommy might spank you on your butt."

"I want to be with you forever. . . to be there for you when nobody can, to laugh with you, to cheer you up, to hug you when you feel down. . . I want to be by your side, just let me in, please, let me-"

"Stop those dramatic stuffs," Joker said waving his hand in an irritated way when he rolled his eyes. "Why don't you come with me inside? I'm gonna show you something, that I think you will love!"

Her heart sunk in delight as she followed the clown inside the chemical factory without any doubts.

"Mistah J, is that a pool of acid?" she asked in a worried tone.

They were now standing at the higher floors of the chemical ace where the pool of acid below was waiting for its next victim.

"Yes baby," J questioned while spreading his arms so wide. "You see it? Just imagine, that acid scratches your skin. . ."

Harleen barely looked downward, and the giddy feeling struck her eyesight. "It's dangerous, isn't it?"

"Ha! Everything in this world is dangerous, Harls," J answered when he finally stepped closer to her. "Okay, let me explain to you, that skin of yours is your sorrows and pain, and that acid is your antidote."

Harley wrinkled her forehead, trying to know what he was trying to point out. The Joker got that, she didn't know what he meant. Stupid girl. Taking a deep breath, he turned Harley's body towards him.

"Harls, if you jumped there," He pointed the acid. "You will be free. Your sorrows will be flayed just like your skin. It's fun right?!"

"I-I'm . . . scared. . ."

"Come on baby, you can do it. Because I did it to myself! I was born there."

She didn't know, but his voice was overpowering her tracks; it was like, the Joker was now owning her brain that he could even order it to do it.

". . . You know, desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power," he said with his eyes locked upon hers as if he's scanning something in her soul. "Would you die for me?"

She was drowned in his beautiful dark eyes; her orbs were sparkling in amusement and passion. And without hesitation, Harleen answered, "Yes."

Joker released chuckles from his throat. "Hmm, That's too easy. . . would you-" He was cut off when he met her eyes, those eyes that filled with trust towards him. The clown felt something wrong, so wrong. How could a woman like her be that brave?

But then he shut his eyes, barely shaking his head to remove that.

". . . would you live for me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Careful," he said while pointing her.

Harleen stepped backward nearby the edge of the floor, ready to drown herself and tear her skin off. "This is for you, Mister J." She then let her figure to fall downward as she closed her eyes

Joker looked at her body until the burning acid swallowed her. He was about to go because finally, his problem was solved but then, as he stepped his feet, it automatically stopped as if there was something like a magnet that kept on pulling him back on the place. Releasing a heavy air, he barely snapped his neck, and without shilly-shally he removed his coat while turning around to jump down there.

Joker let his body to fall heavily into the pool of acid. As he swam, he grabbed the bleached body of Harleen and kissed her to wake her up.

Harleen on the other hand gasped as the air finally got into her lungs. Opening her eyes, she saw the clown with the huge smile plastered throughout his soaked face; the burning sensation started crawling all over their bodies but they ignored it as the electrifying feelings started covering their all system.

"Welcome to the mad world," Joker said huskily, and began laughing as well as his Harley. . .

"Jesus Christ!" Kristen mumbled who's back was now resting against the kitchen sink's edge.

Harley giggled, hopping down from the counter. "That's the most sweetest thing ever happened," Quinn uttered, "Mister J welcomed me finally in his life after the initiation. He believed, and I believe that I am perfectly fit on this lifestyle I have chosen to live to."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: (EDITED) Thanks for reading and vote with all your heart 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Puddin' By Millie

Fanfiction

88.4K 3.2K 29
She lit his smile, He made her insane. Together they paired and brought Gotham pain. He was her Joker, She was his Harley Quinn. He kept her forever...
3.5K 45 27
Disclaimer. I do not own any of these characters Dr Harleen Quinn was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and falls for her beloved patients the joker...
13.2K 311 66
It's been two months since she's seen her father. They've locked her away, hidden her from the outside and those who loved her. Ripped her away from...
52.4K 1.5K 41
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist turned psychopath by none other than The Joker - The Clown Prince of Crime himself. The Joker was always going...