My boss!

By MyEvilSide

My name is Ella, Ella Smith and I'm 19 soon to be 20. I'm in college on my second year and guess what? I need... More

My boss!
2 Chapter - Confused!
3 Chapter - Decision!
4 chapter - Meeting
5 Chapter - watched!
Chapter 6 - Night
Chapter 7 - Uncle
Chapter 8 - Anger
Chapter 10 - Trust
Chapter 11 - "Never, ever"
Chapter 12 - Ella In Action
Chapter 13 - Fate
Chapter 14 - Lie
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - Lost

Chapter 9 - Ignorance

3.3K 97 11
By MyEvilSide

   So firstly I wanted to thank all of you for reading my story I have never thought anyone would like it let alone vote for it. English isn't my first language so whole book needs to be edited.
    Thank you all for your votes and likes.
     Love, N.

     Chapter 9 - Ignorance

      I knew what he was doing. It wasn't new for me, I have had situations in my life when people were like him to me. I knew I needed to do something about it but I wanted him to chill for some time and it wasn't that bad, he would smile and hold my hand only when someone else was with us thought, only when there were people watching us. It wasn't easy for him, he hit his uncle for me and even I didn't knew why he hated him so much I knew he had a reason for it, but I was just trying to help him and this ignorance was killing me.

      It was getting out of hand, it's been whole week now and he didn't even texted me or teased me anymore. I was so annoyed and angry at him that he was acting like people did back when I was little.

      I was only 6 when I was left alone in this big world. I would hold my teddy bear close to my heart and cry for mommy and daddy but they never came. Someone once told me that they were on vocation and would come back soon but I knew they were lying cause my daddy and mommy would never leave me, they loved me. That was when my aunty came to view. No one wanted me in their family, no one wanted a girl who killed her parents. I still remember the way my aunty would look at me

      14 years ago.

      I want my mommy and daddy.

     Why are not they with me?

     Did they leave me?

     Why does these people hate me so much?

     I'm scared. I want to go home but kind lady said that my auntie would take me home until my daddy and mommy will be back and take me home.

     I miss my room and my toys. I'm sure they miss me too.

    "Ella, baby I want you to meet someone, look."

     I looked up from my teddy to see kind lady and someone else with her. She looked like mommy, but I was still scared of her, she was just like others. She hated me too.

     "Ella this is your auntie..."

     "Can I stay with you, please?" She was stunned at first, I think she thought I would go with auntie, but she hated me and I knew that, she was looking at me like others did.

    "I'm sorry baby, but you can't, why don't you go with your auntie she will take good care of you."

    "Because she hates me" I sobbed "she hates me like others do."

    "What? No no no, baby no one hates you, why would you say that? You're an angel."

    "I heard those people talking, they said they hate me."

     "Ella sweetie look at me" that was my auntie who spoke "please, baby" she begged when I didn't look up.

    I looked up and saw that she was crying too. She brushed my years away and held my face in her soft hands 'like mommy's' I thought.

   "Listen Ella, I don't hate you sweetie, I just need to get used to you okay? You're my angel baby and I will never hate you."

   "You promise? Pincky promise me" and I held my pincky for her to take it. She took my finger with hers and said:

    "I promise baby, I will love you no matter what. My little angel"

    She hugged me and held me tight like mommy did when she was upset.

    ***

   Its been a year now and my daddy and mommy ain't still here. I miss them so much and I want to go home. I hate it here so much, but I love it when someone comes to visit me and auntie, that is when she is nice and smiling at me, she holds me and kisses me whenever we have guests.

   She broke her promise. I know she hates me, she cries every time she is home and s9he won't even look at me. But I still love her, she brings me a ice cream and let's me watch TV when I want to.

    Its late alredy and my auntie isn't home yet. I wait for her as I always do. I'm hungry. I went to kitchen and took a cookie that was left from yesterday that was on the table. That was when I heard a noises

    "I thought your niece was with you."  It wasn't my auntie. I took a step to the door and was some men with auntie, he was holding her, hugging her.

    "She is asleep I think she won't bother us."

    "Why is she with you again? Can't you send her to foster care or something, I want to be with you and because of her you won't let me stay here."

    "I know, I'm sorry, but I can't, not yet, she bothers me too, she looks like my sister and that reminds me of her I can't even look at her."

    I was sobbing by now, I knew she hated me. I dropped my cookie and run up stairs to my room.

   "Oh my god, Ella. Baby wait." She was running after me but I was already in room. I took my teddy and held it close to my heart, my teddy was only one who would love me and never hate me.

   I wasn't talking to my auntie. She bought me new toys, they were cute but I was mad and would never play with them. She also bought me ice cream, it was yummy looking and I love it but then I remembered what my auntie said and never ate it too.

    One day my aunt came in to my room.

    "Ella, you need to eat and look at those toys don't you like them? I bought them for you."  I never spoke "listen young lady I don't need that kind of behaviour from you, okay? You need to..."

    "You broke your promise." I whispered.

    "What?"

   "You promised you would love me, but you hate me, you promised auntie." I sobbed and that was when she froze, was looking at me for a long time until she started to cry too. She dropped on her knees and held me tight.

   "Oh Ella I'm so sorry, so sorry." She said "I don't hate you baby."

   "But you never play with me anymore, you are never home, you don't take me to school, why auntie, why?"

   "I'm sorry baby, please forgive your fool auntie, I promise you Ella, I will do anything you want me but please baby don't cry and never think that I hate you okay?"

   "Okay." I whispered. She dried my tears and kissed me until I stared giggling and we laughed together.

   "Can we go to park?"  I asked.

   "Yes baby, let's change you and we will.

   ***

   From that day my aunt was my rock and still is, she is the wlbest thing that ever happend to me.

    It was my day off today and I was planning staying at home, I wasn't even in the mood to go out or something. I was lying on my bed watching new episode  American Horror Story (I love that TV show xDwhen my phone vibrated beside me.

   From Kelly

   Hey, bae, me and girls are going to this club tonight, wanna come?

Xxx Kelly.

   To Kelly

  Sorry bby but I can't.not feelin' good. May be next time?!

   Xxx Ella.

   From Kelly

   Whats wrong?

   To Kelly

   Its just my bf and I have some problams and he is being asshole, I'm jot in the mood to go there okay?

  From Kelly

  OMG no way you're staying home. Get ready and show him what he is missing. I'll be there by 10. Be ready

Xxx Kelly

   I thought what Kelly said and I realised that she was right, I didn't nothing wrong but helped him and he is being asshole, I won't let him do that to me.

   To Kelly

See ya.

Xxx Ella.

    I went to my closest and choose sexiest dress I have. It was black mini dress with no back, that has little sparkle things on it and stops exactly where my butt ends. I have never wore it because of my complex and was always scared about wearing it, but tonight I wanted Nate to realise what he was missing.

   I went to shower and took extra care of my body. After shower losiond my body and dried my hair. I love how my hair is long and soft, don't even need to straighten them.

   I don't use much make up, but tonight I put some mascara and eye liner on my eyes and dark red lipstick. I put my dress on and red sparkly high hills. Looking in the mirror I didn't even recognize myself. I looked good and Nate would flip when he sees me, but that's the point right?!

   It was already 11pm and I had 3 shots of tequila and was feeling good. I was dancing with girls when I felt someone's eyes on me. I started looking around to see if it was Nate or Alex, but was met with cold black eyes. I shivered seeing it was same guy I saw couple of weeks ago. I paniked, Alex said he was a bad guy and I needed to stay away from him and thqtvwqs exactly what I was going to do.

   "Kelly I need to go okay? I'm nor feeling good."

   "Are you sure? I can to with you if you want to?"

   "No its okay, I'll take a cab you have fun."

   "Okay then see you hottie."

   I grabbed my purse and phone that I left to barmen I knew and went outside. Checking my phone I had 4 missed call from Alex and 9from Nate. I was still mad at Nate so I decided to call Alex. He answered immediately

    "God damn Ella where are you?"

    "Hello to you too Alex,  good how are you?"

    "Its not time for jokes Ella, Nate is loseing control right now, so tell me where are you!"

   "I was in the club but I'm going home now, no need to worry about me, I'm big girl."

   "You don't understand Ella, he got a text with your picture in it, saying that he needs to be careful where he let's his woman go. So you need to stay where you are and I will come and get you okay?"

   His words were like a cold shower for me.

   "Oh my god..."

   "Ella what's wrong?"

   "It has to he him Alex."

    "Who Ella? That's all tell me where are you now."

    "The black eyed man. He was at the club again, watching me like last time. Alex I'm scared."

    "Shit that's not good. I'm coming to get you. Tell me where are you?"

    I told him where I was and said to wait for him. I was stupid to think that Nate had someone watching me and he would have come for me. It was too dark outside, there were coupe of people here but I was still scared, feeling that something bad was going to happen. That as when I heard follsteps coming my way, turning around I saw a men, that could have been in his late forties, beside him was standing that black  eyed men with sinnister smile on his face. That was when I knew I was in a bad situation, too bad for my liking.

   "Hello, my beautiful Ella. Its time we have met."  Spoke then man.

    "Who are you? What do you want from me?" I said with shaken voice.

    "Who I am doesn't matter baby girl, its what I want from you that matters."

    He smiled with cold smile making me shiver from looking at him. He was no good and I just hoped that Nate or Alex would come soon. Or else I was in a big trouble.

      That was 9th chapter. I hope it is not too bad.

     Tell me what do you think of ella? What needs this story to become good?

    Again thank you for your votes. :*

   Love, N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.9K 40
[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend, which isn't even my fault. I wasn't ev...
100K 3.1K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...
47.9K 843 23
******* I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 14. THE WRITING IS BAD. I AM HOPING ONE DAY TO EDIT IT!!! Tessa Greens dad hires her a body guard. What could go wron...
86 0 17
To my readers, For those who believe that true love is like a really good book-impossible to put down and full of plot twists. Kalia's POV: I've neve...