A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil...

By WhoWantsT0know

TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF RAPE, SELF INJURY, DEATH AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. Can Dan sav... More

A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil phanfic)
A missing friend
Late night thoughts
The rope
Flashing lights
Silence
News
Big Mistake
Apologies
Awakening
Confessions
Memories
Home Sweet Home
Pillow Fight
Panic
Relief
The Trends
Normal?
Hurt
Christmas
Christmas (cont.)
The Morning After
Confrontation
The aftermath
Lies
Deceit
Lost Hope
Failure
Endless Cycle
Help
Arguments
Escape.
Hospital
Forgiving
Problems
Flaws
the apartment
Home.
The promise
Radio (part 1)
Radio (part 2)
Radio (part 3)
Reaction
Bed Time
Updates
Perfect
breakfast
The Proposal
Proposal (part 2)
the break in
Solutions
The Hotel
The Hotel (Part 2)
Dinner Date
Issues
Time
The Wait
The Wait (part 2)
Isolation
Safety
Alone
Phone Call
Realisation
Anger
Rescue
Rescue (part 2)
Attack
The Call
Visits
Tribute (part 1)
Tribute (part 2)
New Start
Flowers
Identity.
Crazy Ideas
Future
Drinks
Drama
Anxiety
Voices
Funeral
Lonely
hiatus (if you dont want to hear about my shitty life just read the bold bits)
Trauma
Help
Isolation
The final chapter
international list of suicide hotlines
update!

New Start

42K 1.6K 1.1K
By WhoWantsT0know

Phil lay in bed staring at the ceiling. He heard the faint sobs of his friend in the next room.
He had to talk to him.
He climbed out of bed and wondered out into the corridor. "Dan?" he called softly as he knockef on his door. "Dan...its been 4 hours, its time for my medication..." Phil knocked on the door again, louder this time.
"Ok Phil, hold on..." Dan replied. Slowly he shuffled to the door, opened it and let Phil in.
"Phil... we need to talk... sit," Dan patted the bed next to him.
Phil walked over and sat down.
"Hold on, I'll just grab your medication first." Dan grabbed his bag and pulled out the box of tablets.
"Here," He handed Phil the yellow and green pill and a bottle of water off his dresser, "Its fine,I only opened it today," Dan said in response to Phil hesitantly taking the bottle.
"Thanks..." Phil said as he unscrewed the bottle and swallowed the tablet.

“Phil… I know it’s tough but we need to talk. I understand you must be tired but…” Dan was cut off.

“I know… so… go ahead… ask me anything.” Phil sighed, he regretted saying anything at all. He couldn’t tell Dan. Not yet. Not ever.

“I’m not going to ask why you did it. Of course, I would like to know but I understand completely if you don’t want to tell me yet, but I think it would be best to talk about it…”Dan put his hand on Phil’s knee and to his surprise, Phil didn’t move it.

“So… what did you need to talk to me about?” Phil asked.

“Uh…” Dan took a deep breath, “I wanted to talk about us…”
“What about us?” Phil’s heart started racing. What was Dan talking about? Did he feel the same way?

“Phil, I… I think I’m in love with you.”

Dan looked away as he said it.

“I’m sorry, it’s stupid. I shouldn’t have said anything. I’m sorry,” Dan sniffed as he tried to fight back the tears but to his shock, Phil replied,

“I feel the same.”

Sorry i havent updated in a while, i guess now i have deadlines im procrastinating... oops.

DUN DUN DUN PHAN OMG!!1!1!!!1!11hahha its just a quick filler but oh well!

hope you enjoyed and stuff and please rate and share and comment bc im lonely...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 557 23
Dan hated his life and that wasn't even an understatement. Each day he wished he had never woken up as he was tormented by those who were meant to lo...
153 37 20
Life's not a fairy tale. >·····<
39.6K 1.6K 46
Dan's lost in a world of depression, drugs and self harm, and he's had enough. Well, that's until he meets a blue eyed boy called Phil in the most un...
Unbroken By Trash

Fanfiction

1.1K 56 30
[WARNING: CONTAINS DESCRIPTION OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED!] I hope you enjoy the story! Thanks!