Living with Jadison

By DSSL2345

Daniella Gilinsky, a normal girl, with only one twist. Her parents are the famous Jack Gilinsky and Madison B... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6 i think??
A/N
SORRYYYYY
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

828 25 0
By DSSL2345

(Sorry guys I know I'm like the worst updater in the world😂)

Today was really awkward. I have all of the same classes with Zach. It was obvious he was trying to avoid me. I kept apologizing and he just ignored me. Finally the final bell rang signaling school was over.
"ZACH!" I screamed.
"ZACHARY REED CLAYTON IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID JUST PLEASE TALK TO ME!" I yelled across the hall. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, but I don't care. Zach's important. Zach just looked at me, shook his head, and walked away. I usually walk home with Zach so I quickly ran to catch up with him.
"Please Zach. At least tell me what I did. I ran for you, and you know I don't run." He tried not to laugh, but eventually laughed a little.
"It's okay. I'm over it now."
"Just please tell me what I did."
"I saw you talking to Cameron. And he kissed you. And I just got so mad. I don't know why."
"Zach. Did you see the whole thing?"
"No I walked away. I didn't want to watch."
"Well if you stayed you would've seen that I pulled away, and slapped him. I don't like him anymore. Actually, I hate him."
"Why?"
"Well I guess it's time to tell you Cameron and I's "history." I said. We reached my house. We sat down and I begin to talk and tell him everything that happened between Cameron and I.

A/N : I know I say this so many times but I'm sorry I'm so bad at updating. Thanks to everyone who sticks with me. Y'all are so patient😂 well I'm thinking about uploading 2 or 3 chapters today so yeah!
Xoxo - Daniella 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
31.1K 577 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
197K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
37.2K 1.2K 8
แžŸแžถแž…แŸ‹แžšแžฟแž„แž˜แžทแž“แžŸแžถแž€แžŸแž˜แžŸแž˜แŸ’แžšแžถแž”แŸ‹แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ’แžšแŸ„แž˜(18+)แž˜แžถแž“แž–แžถแž€แŸ’แž™แžšแŸ„แž›แžšแžถแž›แžขแžถแžŸแžขแžถแž—แžถแžŸ๐Ÿ”ž