An Impossible Love [l.t au]

-hilarilouis- tarafından

❝It won't ever happen, but you can only wish that it's true.❞ In which a girl is hopelessly, crazily and obse... Daha Fazla

Before You Read :) Please read LOL
playlist.
MAKING CHANGES
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
Rest In Peace, Jay <3
20.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOUIS!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
NOMINATED
BONUS CHAPTER
25.
get your votes in :)
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. .
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
life updates
54. (pt1)
54. (pt2)
55.
56.
57.

1.

5.8K 145 155
-hilarilouis- tarafından

I sigh happily, looking at them from across the campus.

"Alex, did you hear what I said?" Elizabeth snaps her fingers in front of my face.

I blink twice before answering. "Uh, yeah, sure."

She rolls her eyes. "Okay, well anyway, how about we go shopping at the mall this weekend? I'm in desperate need of new clothes- I can't stand these baggy old pieces of shit!"

Louis is going to be there this weekend. Perfect! I could bump into him or something and then he'll look me straight into the eyes and fall in love with me. Right? Isn't that how love works? I mean, that's how it is in movies. I'm just a girl who's been in love with the same person for the past four years. He's never even noticed me before. Doesn't know my name, and doesn't know I exist. How lucky am I?

But I still have hope that'll change.

"Sounds great." I say at the same time that Brendon walks in our conversation.

"Yo, Urie," Lizzie flicks her head in a greeting manner.

"Sup," He replies, draping his arm over the both of us. "I got in big time trouble with Mrs. Flores today."

I roll my eyes. "When are you not in trouble?"

My breath hitches in my throat when I see Louis and his 'crew' walking past us. I quickly remove Brendon's arm and stand up straighter. But as usual, he walks past me with no engagement. Not even a simple glance.

"Another day goes by, and another-"

"Brendon!" Lizzie shushes him. I sigh, knowing what Brendon was going to imply.

I'm such a screwup.

"It's okay. He's right." I say.

"Aw, don't give up, honey!" She smiles. "Dreams come true without even knowing."

"Where'd you get that quote from?" I snort.

"Um, excuse you but I actually said this quote." She pouts.

Brendon pokes her cheek and she gives him a playful glare. "Sure you did, honey."

"Okay, so I got it from a movie- but so what? Not like anybody has watched this movie so I can practically call the quote mine. . ." And they keep talking, but my ears automatically tune them out.

I can't stop thinking about how Louis looks today. I mean, he looks hot everyday, but today he looks extra hot. His soft, think pink lips were curled in and he gave a small lick of his lips when he walked by me. Can that mean something?

I start feeling all giddy inside but that soon goes away when I remind myself that he didn't glance at me. Not even once. He didn't know I was there. The usual.

"Alex, this is our last year in High School, and for the past four years, you've been thinking about nobody but him." Elizabeth interrupts my thoughts.

"It'll happen this year." I try convincing everyone, including myself. "It has to happen this year."

"I bet she even applied at the same college as him," Brendon snorts and my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Oh, honey, please tell me you didn't." Lizzie's eyes widen. I give a shrug and look down.

"I mean, it's a nice college. . ." I trail off and her palm hits her forehead.

I suddenly feel so stupid, and around my two best friends who I've basically known all elementary school.

"You know, I actually like his tattoos and piercings," Brendon says. He also has tattoos, but most of them are just random crap he wanted to get such as the huge piano and the random man. There's no meaning behind it because he says he'll 'make one'.

"Oh, yeah, his lip piercing is hot." Elizabeth nods.

I smile at the thought of his lips. Oh, how great it would feel to have them against mine, and just move in sync as we end up taking it to the bedroom, and before you know it, we're-

"Don't let that smile rip your face, Alex."

I shake my head and change the subject. "Brendon, how's Sarah?"

"And here the heart pouring comes." Elizabeth rolls her eyes.

Sarah and Brendon had started dating in the beginning of two years ago. At first, none of them really knew what love was and they weren't really a couple, but Brendon really fell for her hard and we all can tell she did, too. They were even voted as couple for the year. They're literally goals.

Brendon starts talking about her, and the whole time, he has this huge adorable smile on his face. I can't help but feeling envious towards them. Why can't Louis and I have that?

Cause you're an idiot who won't be noticed.

~*~

As I walk to my locker, I look at Louis, whose locker is unfortunately at the other side of the school. Then what is he doing here?

Maybe he has detention or maybe he's finally noticing you and asking you out on a date and then after you could end up having a really hot makeout session and before you know it-

"Excuse me," A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look at Stacy- a girl who's as desperate as a horse wanting sugar. Okay, so that's a bad metaphor, but you get it. "You're in front of my locker."

"Sorry," I mutter and walk to my locker. I kept giving glances to Louis, who's talking to his friend, Jack. There's no doubt Jack is incredibly hot and cute, except he hates me because of what happened in the seventh grade and I lost that crush.

It wasn't even that bad. So what if I spread a rumour about him, it's not like anybody really cared or anybody remembers. Why am I attracted to assholes?

"Hey, Alex," Sarah appears. I smile at her. She's such a fun and nice person. And she also happens to be a hundred more times prettier than I am. Not that I am pretty, though.

The funny thing is that Jack and Sarah used to go out, so yes, Brendon would happen to be part of that 'crew', except not Louis'. I don't even know why he hangs out with us when the whole school knows him and all the girls go after him.

"Sarah!" I say and hug her. "It's been like a week- where have you been?"

She points at her throat. "Strep throat is the worst."

"Agreed," I roll my eyes and give a chuckle. "Elizabeth and I are going shopping this weekend, wanna come?"

"I can't- I have this stupid project with Louis that we have to work on." My heart stops and I look at her with the biggest eyes.

"Say that again?"

"I have this stupid proj-" She says extremely slow and I cut her off with a squeal.

"Sarah- oh my God! You- you have a project with- oh my God!"

She chuckles. "Stop fangirling, Alex. People are looking."

"Are you going over? Can you bring me along? Oh my God, is he coming over? Can I also come over? Is Brendon going to be with you? Can he drive the both of us?" I bombard her with questions, and the next thing I know, she's dragging me by the arm to a quiet hallway.

"I didn't close my locker." I say looking back.

"It's okay, not like anybody's going to do anything," She says. "Look, you can't tell Brendon about this, okay?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because he's going to freak out so bad- crazy jealous."

"But he knows that I like Louis," I shrug.

Sarah rolls her eyes. "Everyone knows that."

I feel my cheeks redden. Just as Sarah was going to say anything else, I see Louis walking behind Sarah towards us and my heart drops to my stomach. My chest starts rising up and down faster.

It's happening, Alexandra! You're finally getting him. He's finally going to talk to you and you're finally going to get noticed.

"Sarah," He calls. I quickly turn around and pretend to have a drink from the fountain so he won't see me.

"Oh, hi Louis." She says but it comes out more as a question. And yet, this whole time I'll be drinking water.

"Yeah, I have to cancel the project thing- I'm going out somewhere."

"Louis," She says and I practically feel her eye roll. "Mr. Brooks made it clear that we couldn't miss an opportunity to work on this. Especially cause, you know, we're going first."

"I promised Jack and Joe that I'd meet them somewhere, so no can do."

I quickly take a glance at Louis who looks annoyed and shrugs.

"Who- Jack? Where is he? I can-"

"Missing one day won't do anything!" He snaps.

My stomach starts hurting from all the water that I've been gulping down quickly so I stand up straight to get a look at Sarah. She also looks pretty pissed and send a look to Louis which basically meant that he couldn't cancel this.

"Whatever, you can just come with us and we'll do it in the car, I guess." Louis says with an eye roll.

Do it in the car. Well, Louis, don't mind if we do.

"Are you serious?" Sarah says and I bend down again to start gulping the water.

Drinking way too much water feels shitty. My stomach starts swirling but I still keep drinking the water.

"Perfect, I'll see you this weekend," Louis says and walks away. His bitter tone just made his appearance even hotter.

I stand up, only to collapse to my knees. I let out a groan as Sarah comes to my aid.

"Alex? What happened-"

And just like that, all the water that went down my throat, comes right back up.  

A/N: EEEEEEP FIRST CHAPTER HOW'S THAT?? if you are from insta HIIII if you are here from my other books then HIIII! if you just came here then sup m8 XD 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.3K 69 53
Images of Patrick Stump What else do I have to say I mean the title says it all ENJOY! XD "WARNING A LOT OF SMUT 😅😂"
49.4K 2.3K 45
"it's been a long road. and there's always going to be demons like that in your life, but you've gotta learn to make peace with them." - - - - - - [i...
98.9K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
14.1K 1.2K 200
This is what all fangirls would think from all depending fandoms that you are in.