Zayn Malik's Little Sister (S...

By Jameelah-Anastasia

Chloe Malik is a 13 year old girl with a dark past. First her father died, then her brother left for a wor... More

Zayn Malik's Little Sister (Spanking story)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Authors Note:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Authors Note:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Authors Note:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Competition:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48: The Final Chapter
Questions and Sequel Information:

Chapter 31:

9.6K 165 54
By Jameelah-Anastasia

[WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE THROUGHOUT, READ AT OWN RISK]

-Chloe's Pov-

I sat across from Niall at the dinner table, getting glaring looks form him; which I happily returned to him. I moved my food around my plate reluctantly, bored out of my mind. I caught Niall looking at me for the tenth time this evening.

I flipped him off earning a slap around the head from Louis. I looked down at my food again, admiring the items filling my plate.

"So Niall, why did you spank Chloe the other day?" Zayn asked acting like he didn't just ask the most embarrassing question ever.

"Because she called Amy a slapper" Niall replied digging into his food further.

Liam's drank spat out of his mouth onto the floor.

"Chloe is that true?" Harry asked me; disappointment in his voice.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! THEY WERE BELIEVING HIM!!!

I slammed my fist onto the table standing up. I flipped my plate over; the food going everywhere, kicking my chair backwards in the process.

"NO IT'S FUCKING NOT! I DID NOT CALL AMY A SLAPPER, YES SHE MAY LOOK LIKE ONE BUT I DID NOT CALL HER IT. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THROUGH HER PATHECTIC EXCUSES TO MAKE YOU ALL HATE ME EVEN MORE THAN YOU ALL MUST BE BLIND! I'M FUCKING FED UP WITH GETTING BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE EVERYONE SUDDENLY ASSUMES IT'S ME WHO FUCKING DID IT!"

I stormed out of the kitchen and into my room slamming the door behind me. I felt like a piece of me was at rest finally. The anger had been building up inside of me since my mum died and it felt good to let it finally come out.

I sat down on my bed and picked up my guitar running my fingers across the stings gently letting the sweet melody's flow outwards. Music was like a get a way for me. I could listen to it any time I wanted too and it could bring me back to my original self.

There was a song for every feeling I felt, every experience I experienced, every thought I thought of, every disaster that happened to me, every memory my brain held. Music could help...anyone even me in my time of need.

YouTube.

I quickly sat down at my computer and logged on tapping my foot impatiently. Hurry up. The screen loaded, and soon I was logged onto YouTube. I clicked my 'uploads' and watched as the bar moved across the top of the screen, meaning the page was loading.

I jumped in my seat with excitement when the page finally loaded.

I clicked on the video and watched my self pop up on screen. I scrolled down further to see the views, likes, dislikes, comment and subscribers.

Me singing At Last and Listen :)

ChloeMalik             19,899,995 views

1,016,540 subscribers   5,560,997 likes 200,678 dislikes

Published on the 23rd October 2013

My mouth hanged open as I read the stats. I got 1,000,000 subscribers from one video. Oh My Fucking God! That's amazing!!

My fire of excitement was quickly put out when the one and only Amy walked into my room. I glared at her full hatred in my eyes glaring into her soul.

"Hey Chloe, how was your spanking; I came for my apology"

"Hey Amy, your apology went up your whore of a vagina with the rest of your bullshit!"

Amy smirked walking closer towards me, the door shutting behind her.

"Listen sweetie, I get my way when I want it. No one can stop me from getting what I desire. And I will not a little brat like you get in the way of it. Your 13 years old your still a baby. I'm after Nialls money and fame, after all we've known each other since we were little. You get in the way of everything I'm trying to do sweetie, and I don't like it."

Her voice was sickly sweet, like in a horror movie before you get killed, the voice that goes through your head that makes you want to kill yourself, yeah that one.

"And if I do get in your way then what will you do?" I asked putting her on the spot.

"Then I'll bring you down like there's no tomorrow. You pathetic little bitch."

"HA! I'm the pathetic one. You can't be bothered to work a single day in your life let alone lift a finger of your own. Everyone has to run around for you filling you ever so 'desperate' needs. You suck up to Niall, the sweetest boy in the world just to get his money. Your sick you have to pick on the one boy that can't say no to anything, because he is so nice!"

I screamed at her, I may not like Niall right now but that give her no right to walk all over him like he is a dusty old scratched up carpet. Niall is one of my brothers best friends. And that makes him my friend, and I will do anything for any of my friends. Even if we don't get on at the time, but when they're in trouble I will be there protecting them like it was my job to do so.

"Niall hates you, he won't listen to a word you say hunnie" Amy walked out of my room blowing me a kiss. The nerve that girl has got drives me fucking mental!.

I turned around and looked at my computer screen seeing it recording me. I pressed the stop button and re-winded the video seeing myself staring at the screen then Amy walking in. I had it all on video! I saved the video to my computer.

I could have some fun with that later on.

I wanted to record another video of me signing. I clicked on record new video and watched as I popped onto the screen. I pressed play and picked up my guitar, sitting down again.

"Hey guys! Thanks for the 1,000,000 people who subscribed to me it means so much so thank you. I wanted to make another video for you awesome people; this time singing When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars. This song is so wonderful and words can't even describe how I feel about this song right now."

Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down
‘Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name
It all just sounds like oh, oh, ohh

Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should’ve bought you flowers and held your hand
Should’ve gave you all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party ‘cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby’s dancing, but she's dancing with another man

My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes
It all just sounds like oh, oh, ohh

Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should’ve bought you flowers and held your hand
Should’ve gave you all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party ‘cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby’s dancing, but she's dancing with another man

Although it hurts, I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know
I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours when he has the chance
Take you to every party ‘cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should’ve done when I was your man

I finished the last cord smiling at the camera.

"Thanks guys for watching, love you all" I blew a kiss at the camera before ending the recording.

-Zayn's Pov-

I stood outside my baby sister's room listening to her singing When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars. I may need to talk about this to the other lads. Chloe seemed so intertwined with music like me. She already had a fan base going called the Chloenators. 

They had the same determination our Directioners had. They promoted her song all over the internet ranking up the views. 

I loved my sister's voice and I was officially a Chloenator myself.

'Hey everyone, check out this video of my baby-sister singing her heart out in her new video, When I Was Your Man by the @BrunoMars IT'S AMAZAYN'

I tweeted my tweet and logged out of twitter.

Times like this I wish me and my sister where closer than what we are now, like the good old days.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey penguins!

Amy and Chloe had a litter argument in this chapter :D

There will be a lot more to come from Niall and Chloe's fight, so stayed tuned for that in the upcoming chapters.

I'M PRETTY MUCH FAILING SPANISH RIGHT NOW!! OH DEAR -_-

DEDICATED TO @Peyton_Rene_1D IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

What year did One Direction appear on X-Factor?

A) 2010

B)2011

C)2009

Let me know your answer in the comments below :)

It takes one second to click the vote button, one minute to write a comment, and two clicks to follow meh and three clicks to add this book to your library/ reading list. :D

~~Galaxygirl123 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...
706K 13K 84
100 days since the day I died. I remember it clearly. The pain, the sufferage, the intense feeling of wanting save everyone. Everyone has gotten over...
343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
49.6K 999 31
"Love is confusing. But, once you know how to control it, it can change a life," I whispered, beaming at my brother that I loved far too much. ...