Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

Por Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... Más

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
•31• SWAK.
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•14•

3.7K 254 65
Por Queerlity

¶14. kiss him part 1.

Anna's POV

‘I love you’

I coughed, turning back to stare at Sanha who kept looking at me, like I was some kind of masterpiece. The only thing I did was tell Minhyuk I loved him.

“I love you too

He smiled, taking my right hand in his and squeezing it really tight. “..will you go out with me? Be my girlfriend?”

I could feel myself panicking. Somehow, this didn't feel right but swallowed the Awkward feeling in me and nodded. Yeah Minhyuk, let's date”

-

-

-

“CUT!”

Sanha yelled, taking his beanie off, before approaching us. “This isn't right... Hyung, try not to hold her hand too tight and Noona can you please act like you actually Like Hyung..?”

But I don't..

Sanha, look I know this is for your project but I don't think I should be in it..” I told him, folding my arms.

“Anna's right. Why do you have to do a cliché highschool video for your Videography project..?” Minhyuk added.

Sanha ran his fingers through his hair patiently. “One I'm still in highschool and two,This Is my video and my project and I'd do whatever I want with it and you two are going to help cause you both love me..especially you Minhyuk Hyung.. ” I really didn't get it. Sanha filming a cliché story for his Videography class? I doubt he would even make it to C+. Why? Cause Teachers here don't care about Cliche Romance.

Now from the top..Noona please act well this time and Hyung... Easy on the hand holding. Okay.?”

Myself and Minhyuk exchanged glances before nodding. This was going to be a very long afternoon.

»»»»

Dad was coming over today for dinner and again, Oppa wasn't going to be around. I'm starting to think Cheol's beginning to hate him. He gets really pissed if anything about Dad's mentioned.. Which is why Mom made sure he was Going to be busy all night before saying yes to the dinner appointment.

I know what you might probably be thinking but No. I don't hate My dad. Sure. He made a mistake but at least he still cares about us. It really doesn't matter if He's not Staying with us anymore, the fact still remains that he's my dad and the one my mother had me with.

    The tap on my left shoulder brought me out of my thoughts when Moonbin stood in front of me with a white Lily in his hand. OMG, was that for me?

Uhm...Hey Anna.”

Hey....cool flower” I complimented.

His face turned crimson red as he took a quick glance at the flower in his hands. “Thanks, they're for someone special”

Special?

I could feel my face heating up. He thought I was special? Oh calm your horses Anna. It shouldn't matter to you, if Its for you or not right?

“So who's this special someone?” I asked raising a brow.

She's coming towards us now” he answered, more like whispered.

Uh?

C-Coming towards us..?

What was he talking about?

“Hey...”  a soft voice called as I dramatically turned 90° degree to the side only to come face to face with Joonyi...

... standing beside me.

This would be the perfect time to shoot me dead with a laser gun.

Why wasn't I surprised? The Lily was for Her Royal Psycho with her false smile, false attitude and pretence Charm acting like she was an Angel that fell from the sky. If anything, She probably came from hell cause she's definitely a Demon. I mean, she had me kidnapped and was going to put marks in my body with a knife....!

“Oh hey Anna.. ” she greeted with her fake cheery face. Psycho. I could only send her a smile. An obvious false one.

Moonbin handed her the lily, he got her. Uhm, since we are friends now, I wanted Her to meet you Choi. ”

Oh we already met. Pschyo over here got my number somehow and has now become acquainted to me.

Sure.Its Nice to finally meet your girlfriend Anna, well I'm Joonyi. Min Joonyi. A childhood friend of Bin” she said, enthusiastically with her hand held out for me to shake.

Well, I'm sorry but no. I wasn't going to touch her. I didn't want to catch her crazy virus.

“Yeah.” was all I could say and Moonbin threw me a frown but right now, I didn't care. I was NEVER..you hear me? NEVER going to be friends with her.

“I hope we can all be good friends” I heard Bin suggest.

“yeah me too. I really Like Anna Bin, you seem to have chosen the right girl for you.. ”

Liar. Liar. She totally hated my whole existence right now.

Thanks” he replied, entwining his hands with mine as my heart jumped a bit. Something was really wrong with me lately.

“And thanks for the lily Bin, the fact that you still remembered my favourite flower means you haven't completely forgotten about me”

His face turned red as he squeezed my arm tightly. Okay! I was done. I wasn't going to stay here and watch this. I was going to leave when...

“Want to hang out this Saturday? Just you and I like old times?” Joonyi suddenly asked. I stopped in my steps to face Bin who Shrugged.

why not? Let's do that. Let's hang out this Saturday” he said while I felt my heart sting badly....again. We were supposed to go out this Saturday. *sigh* Just When I thought things were actually getting better.

What was I even thinking? We were talking about Bin here. The Bin that is obviously head over heels for Joonyi. Of course he would choose her. I was just second choice To him.

»»»»

Ice cream will rot your teeth Sanha..” Eunwoo advised as Sanha took his 24th spoon of Ice cream while we all watched but Eunwoo definitely wasn't pleased with it.

Hyung..I've got braces, so its fine.” Sanha replied, prepared to take another spoon when Eunwoo yanked it away from him.

No more frozen cream Sanha”

Sanha scoffed as he folded his arms. “I'd say you should stop acting like my mom but even my Mom doesn't like this Hyung”

Eunwoo sighed. “I'm not trying to be A kill-joy here but I--”

“No Hyung. You're a kill joy. You just killed the only thing that brought me Joy. You. Are. A. Kill-Joy.. ”

“Oh for Pete's sake, I don't even care anymore.”

Good. Now hand me my Spoon back,My cream's melting.. ”

Eunwoo reluctantly handed over the Zinc spoon to The Sanha who resumed stuffing his face with Ice cream.

So Anna..how are things with you and Bin?”

To be sincere. I didn't know myself.

Good” I managed to say.

You're going through hell aren't you?” he asked. Eunwoo knew Bin so well. I nodded to this question shyly.

“Although, he says we are friends but I still don't see how anything's changed between us...except that he's closer to Joonyi these days... He even forgot about our date”  I said, mumbling out the late part but Eunwoo heard me somehow and where exactly was Sanha? He was here few minutes ago..

Anna...”

He paused.

“...are you starting to like Bin?”

What? Like who?

“One, No! Two. A bigger No!” I yelled out, attracting other people's attention towards us.

You really didn't have to yell Anna. I'm just metres away from You..”

And suddenly, I felt really stupid for what I did. Me liking Moonbin was never going to happen! NEVER. I'm going to like someone who's going to like me back! And that someone wouldn't be him...!

“Anna...you sound like you like him. Listening liking him is fine. It's something that can still be taken care of if admitted early but when you start to fall deeper Anna, then it gets harder to get rid of...”

Then..” I swallowed hard. “Are you saying, I might like Him?”

That's not a Question for me. Its for you Choi”

This didn't make sense. Sure, he's cool and awesome at being Annoying, I didn't like him that way and its not going to change.

“I don't like Him”

“Really?”

“Affirmative!”

He grinned. Okay. Now what?

“How about a test?”

Test?

test?”

yup, a test you don't like Moonbin”

“and what is this test going to be..?”

He smiled and crossed his arms before leaning backwards.

Something tells me this test was one, going to be something Weird and two, he wasn't going probably to tell me today.

»»»»

“Kiss him”

I scoffed, staring at Bin In a corner playing A game. “Kiss him? But we've kissed already. Why do I need to kiss Bin..again?”

“Oh Anna,dear naive Anna. Bin's not the one you will be kissing.”

“Then who will I---”

He pointed to a figure before I was done with my sentence, making me gasp lightly.

ParK Minhyuk?” I exclaimed.

“You want me....to kiss him?”

Eunwoo nodded.

“But why?”

He leaned closer and whispered. “Lay a kiss on his lips and I'll tell you why..”

I gulped hard. I had to do it. I had to know If I liked Bin or not. I watched Minhyuk steal Sanha's Sandwich sneakily as I made a decision in my mind and wondered.....

.....if he wouldn't mind me kissing him too.

-----

Thanks for the 7k reads.

I really have no idea how you all read this book and like it! I'm not the best writer and this can't be voted as a best work for something but I would have stopped this book a long time ago, if it wasn't for you reading this book. Thanks a lot

This means a lot and if you love it so much, how about adding it to your READING LiST. I don't have all the time to scroll through the comments and reply everyday but I will do so soon.

Again. Thanks for supporting this work. Really means A lot!

P.s: Really wish the Votes would increase too ^^.

#Support_Astro.

-Author Lee.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
2.1K 252 32
The story begins with the crazy chemistry between the youngest and oldest member of a famous boy brand. They love each other a lot even though they h...
3.1K 172 2
BEAUTIFUL COVER BY @pandan05 !! ♡♡♡♡ Sanha never liked coffee, he couldn't drink it. But rather than the coffee he did like the pretty face of the bo...
148 10 9
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...