My Seven Brothers

By _Sam-Winchester_

COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Exc... More

Meet the Winchesters
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
11|| Taken Bacon
12|| Backstories
13|| Cousins
14|| Witches Beware
15|| Texas Y'all
16|| Homecoming is a Big Deal
17|| Friends?
C18: Weston
C19: Perfectly Perfect
C20: Holidays!
C21: Tree Decorating
chapter 21 clear up :)
C22: I'm Wounded!
C23: Explaining Nolan
C24: #Braniel
C25: You little sh-
C26: Christmas
C27: Bear Bear
28: Aunt Isabell
C29: Valentines Day
C30: My Idiot
C31: Here Comes the Bride
C32: Graduation
Epilogue
authors note
authors note + sequel info

chapter one

118K 1.8K 708
By _Sam-Winchester_

Warning: This book will probably be filled with errors and lots of cliches.

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

"Precious, wake up," Daniel says, shaking me lightly. All seven of my brothers have some sort of endearment for me, some being more weird than others. I sort of hate the endearments, well I don't hate it, but they're worse than the stupid nicknames they give me too.

Rubbing my eyes, I chuck a pillow at Daniel and throw the covers back over my body. I shut my eyes, hoping that if I pretend to be asleep, he will go away.

"Don't make me get Ryan," Daniel threatens.

Ryan, my very evil older brother. There has been many occasions where Ryan has decided to pour water on me to wake me up. Then there was that time that he released a mouse in my bed. Yes, a mouse. My nineteen year old brother put a mouse in my bed.

"Fine I'll get up," I sigh, rolling off the bed.

I change out of my shorts and t-shirt. Throwing on something decent enough for the first day of school.

"Twinny wake up," I say as I shake the life out of Weston. My brothers usually hand me the task of waking up my twin brother. Weston literally hates being woken up, but apparently he likes it when I wake him up more than my brother? I'm not sure if I really believe that though.

"Cmon twinny! Get up," I say, roughly hitting Weston in the head with a pillow.

He still didn't wake up. I lay on the bed next to him and start to poke his face. He scrunches up his face and yawns. "Finally Wes! Get up for school," I say, hopping out of his bed. Weston groans and throws a pillow at me.

It didn't help that it was the first day of school.

I run down stairs and am greeted by a very cheerful Luke. "Morning, baby sis." He starts the whistle will working in the kitchen.

See what I said about the nicknames?

"Morning Lukey," I chirp happily.

I sat on one of the bar stools and watched Luke prepare breakfast.

Luke was like my father. My parents died four years ago in a plane crash, Luke became our guardian. The thought of my parents death makes me shudder. I push away the unnerving thoughts and focused on Luke.

"Morning Iz," Colton say, ruffling my hair. I scoff and shove him lightly.

"Morning Colton," I say, trying to sound cheery.

"Hey Bellz," Ryan says, patting me on the head and sitting next to Colton.

"Hey," I say, turning my attention to Colton and Ryan.

"Morning Baby," Kael said giving me a side hug.

Ugh, the gross endearments.

I give him a fake smile. He knows I hate being called baby. He calls me baby because I am the baby in the family. Unfortunately...

"Morning Princess," Carter says, kissing the top of my head.

I send him a small smile.

"Good Morning Precious," Daniel says.

My brothers are not morning people, its amazing that they're talking this early in the morning. No wait, it's amazing that they've spoken words.

"Good morning Twinny," Weston says coming down and sitting next to me.

"The princess has awoken," Colton teased.

"Your so funny," Weston says sarcastically. Weston grumbles something incoherent to himself and takes a bite of an apple.

"Ready to tackle the first day of your sophomore year?" Daniel asks me. "No actually I want to go back to bed," I say with a loud sigh. My brothers laugh.

Do they think I'm joking? I'm not...

Luke hands me a plate of scrambled eggs and I shove a spoonful of eggs into my mouth.

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

"I'll come pick you up by the front of the school," Luke yells from the car.

I nod and start walking towards the front desk to get my schedule. I notice Colton already has girls crowding around him.

Something you should know about Colton, everyone at our school thinks he's totally attractive and amazing. Trust me, he's not.

Girls fall for his charms almost everyday. It's so annoying and pretty gross.

I guess you could say that Colton is a player, he 'doesn't do the relationships.' Basically he's always out partying and using girls. It's absolutely disgusting. I've been trying to tell him. He keeps telling me that he knows his limits and that the girls know what they're getting into before.

I walk up to the front desk and the teacher asks for me name. I wake patiently and The teacher hands me my schedule and I thank her.

"Miss Isabelle Winchester!" I hear someone yell, running towards me.

"Brooklyn!" I yell giving her a big hug. Brooklyn was one of my two best friends. She is absolutely amazing.

My other best friend happened to be the amazing Bailey. Bailey is Brooklyn's twin sister, she goes to this school but she's sick. She's not here today.

Brooklyn released me and peers over my shoulder at someone.

"Your brother is so cute," Brooklyn says with a dreamy sigh.

This wasn't the first time I heard this.

See what I'm saying?

Why does everyone think my brothers are cute?

"Which one," I ask curiously with a gag. She glances over to Daniel whos talking to the drama teacher. "You like Daniel!?" I ask astonished.

She nods her head.

Daniel is quite different from the rest of the family. My whole family plays sports. Daniel and I like to sing together. We also throw in a fe instruments once in a while. I played soccer when I was younger, but I just don't have time for it now.

Actually, I can tells why she likes Daniel.

He's super sweet and caring.

Unlike, my other evil demon spawn brothers.

I walk to class with Brooklyn, heading towards Home Ec, Brooklyn to English.

I take a seat in the middle.

"Hey Precious!" Daniel says taking a seat next to me. I smile at him.

I didn't know Daniel was in this class.

Another guy sits next to me. Right as Weston comes in. Weston sits in front of me and glares at the guy, so does Daniel.

Are you serious?

"Guys stop," I say to them. They don't stop. I sigh and start doodling on my notebook. Thankfully the teacher walks in and my brothers stop glaring.

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

"Princess!" Carter choruses. It was now lunch and I was sitting with Brooklyn and my brothers.

"What, Carter?" I ask, sending him a weird glance.

"My friend is coming over after school today," he said mischievously.

"Okay? You always have friends over, how is this any different?" I ask cautiously.

He smiles at me and shrugs with an evil glint in his eyes.

"So anyways when will Bailey be back?" I ask, turning my attention to Brooklyn.

"Tomorrow hopefully," Brooklyn says, with smile.

"Ah it's nice to see you again," Daniel says, winking at her. I'm pretty sure Brooklyn is going to have a heart attack.

Brooklyn, Bailey, and I have been friends since sixth grade. They've always been around my brothers, I'm pretty sure Brooklyn's has a crush on Daniel forever.

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

I was finally home after an exhausting day of school. I took a shower and changed into some shorts, a tank top and one of Weston's sweatshirts. I quietly sneak downstairs and try not to bother my older brothers. I grab my Oreos and try to make my way back upstairs.

"Where are you going Isabell?" Colton asks.

"Upstairs," I say, sprinting to my bedroom.

This couldn't be good. Colton always pranks me. Colton pulled the door open as Ryan came and picked me up. "Let me down Ry!" I say, slapping his back.

"No can do Bellz," Ryan said gripping me tighter as I squirmed. Ryan opened the back door and started walking towards the pool.

"No! Ry-" I was tossed into the pool. Colton looks at me sympathetically. He reached out his hands for me. I pulled it and he fell into the water. "I hate you both!" I say, storming out of the pool and going to my bedroom.

They always do this.

It was bad enough to not have the two most important people in my life gone forever, I didn't need my brothers pushing me into the pool. I upsettingly lean against the wall, clothes dripping wet. I stared at the wall and listened to the drip drop of my soaked clothes.

I take ANOTHER shower and change into shorts, a tank top, and Daniels sweatshirt. My twin was out somewhere and so was Daniel. If I didn't mention it before, Weston and Daniel are the nice brothers. The nice brothers who don't throw me into a pool.

I grab my laptop and a stash of food and put it all into a backpack. Nobody is downstairs, they must've gone upstairs. To make things worse Carter and Colton's friend was here too. I snuck into my secret tree house that only Brooklyn and Bailey know about, they've never been here though.

The treehouse was something my dad and I built together. My mom helped me furnish it and decorate it. I remember, we built it when I was seven. My parents used to always be so busy and when my dad wasn't, he was playing sports with my brothers. One day, I was very angry that I never spent any time with my dad. He decided to make it up to me and we made a secret treehouse. Nobody else knew, well except my mom.

Now it's time to get my payback.

Colton already got his payback. Being pushed into a pool was enough. Now time for Ryan. He loved his hair. So I maybe he might like it if I dyed it pink. I turn my laptop on, starting a episode of Supernatural. I cuddled up with my pillow and blanket as I heard yelling throughout the house.

Ugh, great!

authors note:

First real chapter!

How was it?

Why are her brothers yelling?

Vote and comment

Have a lovely day! ❤️

Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40K 51
Aspen Anderson has eight over protective brothers. She falls for a bad boy ignoring her brothers warnings after an event that ruined Aspen. She deals...
132K 4K 53
The Delgado siblings have had their lives turned around; with the inevitable appearance of a familiar face finally upon them and a whole new risk of...
471K 10.8K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
684K 13.8K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...