Send me to sleep: Dan X reader

By mooster100025

The sequel to 'wake me up: Dan X reader'. I suggest you read the first one if you haven't already as things w... More

INTRO!
Two years later
Jump into the fog
Jump into the fog: Part 2
Not like this
Intoxicating
We're a secret
We're no secret
The way things used to be
Distance
I'm yours
Christmas
SUPER IMPORTANT THING
Soz, I can't update for a while.
Your story, your decision.
10th January 2018
Joined in holy matrimony
Alone together
Tokyo
Upload schedule
Goodbye
Pokémon
In der zunkumft
They Don't know About us.
My heart did the same.
The house
Warm
We owe it to them
SUPER IMPORTANT MUST READ NOW VOTE OF DESTINY
Collab
Open and Vulnerable
Dil and Tabitha
I made a big mistake.
I'm going to Promise...
Fight
Blood
Heart beats fast
Break me
You can get through this...
This dream we've been living
Thrashing
Already Home
COVER CONTEST
It was home
A moon without stars
If I say no I'm lying
September
THANKS SO BLOODY MUCH
More than we bargained for
Iden and Willow
FINALE OMG IM NOT READY I DIDN'T ANNOUNCE THIS WTF
Let me bleed

Invisible

1.4K 59 41
By mooster100025

(Sorry, super short part. I wrote this in a car. don't judge.)

February 20th

*Phil's POV*

Another day with Cat, she arrived last night. We visited Dan and Y/N, Cat adores Timmy. She fed him treats and chased him with a feather, I'm not used to this. Being happy.

Chris left me three voicemails, I can't hear them. It's too much. He still cares, it's just awkward between now.

Pj can see that Chris isn't himself, Pj visits still. We film videos and go on trips. But Chris stays home. I haven't seen him in so long. I know I shouldn't but, I miss him.

Dan calls him all the time, with no answer of course. It's like he's just gone...

*Chris's POV*

I can't believe Phil. He said he loved me. Then that it was wrong. Now he's with that bitch, Cat. Bloody hell, why am I so jealous? Oh yeah, because I love him. And he's moved on, so quickly.

I've left him messages and voicemails, he's ignored me completely. He's pushing me away, he wants me out of his life.

He knows that I can't do that.

The moon rose, so atmospheric and pure. It's stupid to personify the moon but it really has a simple life, illuminating scenic moments: Kisses, proposals, announcements... Happiness. I miss Phil.

He doesn't miss me.

He doesn't even acknowledge my existence.

I guess this is what it's like to stalk a celebrity, you try so hard to be seen, but you're invisible. And that's not always a super power...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 59 24
"When are you going to stop dreaming your life away and wake up! It won't work out! It never will." "I will never stop dreaming. You wanna know why...
18 0 7
Sometimes it's the people in your life that you think won't change anything, won't matter, end up being everything to you. Sometimes you have to push...
4.6K 145 14
Phil has a massive crush on Dan, and it keeps getting bigger with every passing moment of his life. Phil is always envious when Dan gets in a relatio...
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...